Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Post vids of FMA skits done by FMA VAs here!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Conventions and Cosplays
Damascus
~ "You're Too Short To Be Sexy!" A Skit By The FMA English Voice Actor ~

Found this awesome short video of the voice actors of the English dub doing a tiny skit for the crowd. It's hilarious, if you can hear it!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...;0.591495166449
aviazn
Lol, what's Vic's second line? I can't make it out at all. Nice find!
LightningElemental
That was funny, thanks for posting it. I just wish I could make out exactly what was said - I think I only caught a bit. XD

Vic = <3

This is what I heard well enough to transcribe:

?:
Winry:
Ed: You pervert, what're you doing?
?: Ah, you're just jealous. You're too short to be sexy.
Ed:
Winry: He didn't say that!
Ed: Yes he did!
Sin Of Envy
If only those laughing people would shut up so we could hear them better.....
Damascus
This is how I think it goes:

Roy: I'm too sexy for my SHIRT!!!!!
Winry: (exasperated) oh... my goodness...
Ed: You pervert! What are you doing?!
Roy: Aha, you're just jealous! You're to short to be SEXY!
Ed: IF I'M SO SMALL--(unintelligible screaming)
Winry: He didn't say that--
Ed: YES HE DID!!!!
Pipsqueaks RULE
blink.gif Is that Roy? Really?? Wow...I guess I'm too used to the Japanese voices lol. This is neat though...I wish I could see it better! Voice acting is soooo cool laugh.gif

I think that Ed is saying, "Who are you calling so small you need a magnifying glass to see??!!"
LightningElemental
After reading the last two posts and watching the video again, I think you're right about the magnifying glass line and Roy's lines. Thanks for figuring those out - was driving me batty!

I love Ed's mannerisms. XDDD
Sin Of Envy
Yeah, thanks! Ed got pwned!
Pipsqueaks RULE
You're welcome laugh.gif I was happy to help, especially since I wanted to know too, lol!!
Keoni
"You're too short to be sexy"
*rolls around on the floor laughing

This stuff is great! laugh.gif

It's really too bad you sorta need subbs to follow it though, but what you guys made of it sounds just about right. Great going y'all! happy.gif
xstar bungle14x
*curls up in a ball of laughter and rolls away*

Too funny XD Thanks for posting the link! ^-^ Lol
Joe J
QUOTE(Keoni @ Mar 28 2006, 11:54 AM) [snapback]370587[/snapback]

"You're too short to be sexy"
*rolls around on the floor laughing

This stuff is great! laugh.gif

It's really too bad you sorta need subbs to follow it though, but what you guys made of it sounds just about right. Great going y'all! happy.gif

Isn't that ironic. You need subs for the dub cast.

Peace,
Joe J.
LightningElemental
Every day when I stop by the forum, I see this thread in my subscribed list and have to watch the video again. It makes me giggle. XDDD

I think the first word Roy says sounds suspiciously like "Fuhrer". o_O
Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist
HAHA THAT' HILARIOUS...........but i couldnt hear a lick of it with all of the people's laughter. dry.gif
Edsrhimp
That was pricless.

Maybe you would be one of those 'retarted' people if you were actually there... I mean, you can't just call them retarted when you might've been laughing really loud if you saw the actual voice-actors saything that. No offense taken, just my veiw. Don't kill me.
Nil-chan
Aww. it doesnt work on my computer.... sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist
QUOTE(Edsrhimp @ Apr 1 2006, 06:53 PM) [snapback]372915[/snapback]

That was pricless.

Maybe you would be one of those 'retarted' people if you were actually there... I mean, you can't just call them retarted when you might've been laughing really loud if you saw the actual voice-actors saything that. No offense taken, just my veiw. Don't kill me.

im not going to kill you it was like 12;00 in the moring when i wrote that and i was tired and when im tired im angry. i really didnt mean it.
Edsrhimp
QUOTE(Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist @ Apr 1 2006, 06:09 PM) [snapback]372919[/snapback]

QUOTE(Edsrhimp @ Apr 1 2006, 06:53 PM) [snapback]372915[/snapback]

That was pricless.

im not going to kill you it was like 12;00 in the moring when i wrote that and i was tired and when im tired im angry. i really didnt mean it.

I wasn't complying it to you really. I mean, you just said

Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist Posted Yesterday, 10:52 PM
HAHA THAT' HILARIOUS...........but i couldnt hear a lick of it with all of the people's laughter.

vfdj42
I still can't hear Vic's screaming, but Travis is love. Omg.
FMAchicka
"Your To Short To Be SExy!"

LMAO!

FullmetalMagician
Then I'm not sexy? That's unnaceptable!!
I'm too short to be smexy!!! NO!!!
Antimony
That clip is hilarious! After I saw it I couldn't resist adapting it into a comic strip, and here it is: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/31413729/
Jedi28
That's FUNNY, and you fit in their expressions and poses perfectly! laugh.gif laugh.gif You should e-mail it to Vic. He's got an official website called the Resembol Rangers and I've been told he's really good about responding to e-mails from his fans.
Animeoldtimer
It is a nice site. I e-mailed him once and got a quick reply. He seems like a nice person.
Jedi28
Yep, that's what I've heard. That's why I thought Antimony should send the comic strip to him, he'd probably get a big kick out of it.
Ed-Al-Win Fan
Oh cool! I never really actually seen anything like this with the voice actors...The person who does Mustang voice, does a really good superior voice, that was funny when he said "your too short to be sexy". I wish I was there, it looks fun (lol)
LightningElemental
I wish I was there, too. I'd love to meet any of them. <3

That's a great comic, Antimony! I left a comment on dA (CelloQuest). Now I have to go peruse the rest of your gallery. XD
Antimony
QUOTE(Jedi28 @ Apr 6 2006, 01:20 PM) [snapback]375438[/snapback]

That's FUNNY, and you fit in their expressions and poses perfectly! laugh.gif laugh.gif You should e-mail it to Vic. He's got an official website called the Resembol Rangers and I've been told he's really good about responding to e-mails from his fans.

Thanks, everyone! Gosh, you really think Vic would like it? I've never sent anything to an actor before. I'd probably spazz out hysterically if he actually replied! tongue.gif
Jedi28
Everyone who's seen it has liked it so far right? So why wouldn't he? I think he'd like it, it's up to you of course. I wouldn't want you to spazz out hysterically. biggrin.gif laugh.gif Here's the e-mail I've found for him, Vic@vicsworld.net

He's got an official website that's Vicsworld.net, and the other one I was talking about is www.risemboolrangers.com

Everything I've seen says he's an incredibly nice guy and does actually respond to e-mail from his fans. If you send it, I'd bet he'd reply to you.
Damascus
Seriously? I can just e-mail him and say hi, and he could actually reply?! EDWARD ELRIC HIMSELF?! Well, yeah I know he's not edward, but seriously?!?!

OMG, you know what, I'm looking for voice actors for a video game fan mission I'm designing; do you think he'd be willing to make a cameo with a line or two, and send the recordings to me to be put in the game?!?!
Jedi28
I wouldn't count on it, I'm afraid. On his website he has a page on current things he's working on and he's HUGELY busy. He's working on a ton of different things right now. Also, there's the whole problem that if he did it for you then all the other fans would want him to do it for them and it'd get out of hand. It'd be nice if he could though. biggrin.gif
pinako
i searched resembol rangers on google trying to find the site and i couldnt all i got was thefunmail.net........so can someone please give me the link thanks
ed's numbuh 1 fan
that was so funny laugh.gif ahh yesh Vic is <3 wub.gif
i could'nt quite hear what Caitlin was saying but it was still funny, thanks for putting it in words too smile.gif
and i luff that comic muchly laugh.gif this is so going in my favoraties, i'm still laughing! ^^
Jedi28
QUOTE(pinako @ Apr 10 2006, 11:40 AM) [snapback]377512[/snapback]

i searched resembol rangers on google trying to find the site and i couldnt all i got was thefunmail.net........so can someone please give me the link thanks

I put the address on the previous page. You've got it spelled wrong.
CowAlchemist
xDDD That's awesome. Ed spazz=love

This is what they're saying:
Roy: Too sexy for my shirt!
Winry: Oh..my..goodness...
Ed: You pervert! What're you doing?!
Roy: Aha! You're just jealous. You're too short to be sexy.
Ed: ....WHOAREYOUCALLINGSOSMALLTHATHENEEDSAMAGNIFYINGGLASSTOSEE?!
Winry: He didn't say that.
Ed: Yes, he did!
sweety_pie
i couldnt see it. i geuss my computer doesnt work right or i did it wrong. it just didnt work, i couldnt whatch the video
major_ed_pride
O.o!!! Hey! Is that FullMetal Fantasy!?
Kassia
That...is awsome...
Vivi Sparrow
OMFG so funny XDDD
[eek I dun like Ed's dubber's voice, doesn't suit Ed at all! ;;]

QUOTE(Antimony @ Apr 6 2006, 09:19 PM) [snapback]375433[/snapback]

That clip is hilarious! After I saw it I couldn't resist adapting it into a comic strip, and here it is: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/31413729/

Ohh great job !~ *adds to favorites*

sweety_pie
THAT WAS FUNNY!
Kasarra Elquaine
SO cool! But for some reason it didn't sound like Roy....*ponder* he sounded a lot more like um....wow. *blanks on name* big muscles, lots of hearts show up whenever he poses XD But I dunno, that's just who it sounded like, and it was still funny!
Emerald Alchemist
QUOTE(Kasarra Elquaine @ May 8 2006, 09:56 AM) [snapback]392074[/snapback]

SO cool! But for some reason it didn't sound like Roy....*ponder* he sounded a lot more like um....wow. *blanks on name* big muscles, lots of hearts show up whenever he poses XD But I dunno, that's just who it sounded like, and it was still funny!

Umm thats Alex Louis Armstrong (Strong Arm Alchemist). And he does actually sound like him... Althought i can see how it would be Roy.

Funny though! laugh.gif
Kasarra Elquaine
QUOTE(Emerald Alchemist @ May 8 2006, 02:01 AM) [snapback]392275[/snapback]

QUOTE(Kasarra Elquaine @ May 8 2006, 09:56 AM) [snapback]392074[/snapback]

Umm thats Alex Louis Armstrong (Strong Arm Alchemist). And he does actually sound like him... Althought i can see how it would be Roy.

Funny though! laugh.gif

Yeah, I remembered that about...eh...five minutes later laugh.gif But yeah it's great!
Fullmini Alchemist
I love it when they do those skits at the conventions. The best think vic ever said in Ed's voice was "Colonel Mustang is dead sexy!.......in a mini skirt"
major_ed_pride
Never mind my last post! That IS funny! XD
LittleFullMental
WAHHHHH!!! they deleted it! do you guys know where they have the same vid??? sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.