Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Have Anyone Play Naruto On Gamecube Yet?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Kitty Alchemist
Have anyone play Naruto on Gamecube yet? I never play the first one but i have the second one in japanese. I just want to know if it any good.
Taskinst
NO i havent, but is the one you have any good?
Kitty Alchemist
yeah it fun. biggrin.gif i don't understand what they are saying but it really fun and all my friends love to paly it
Taskinst
lol. Where did you get it from?
Kitty Alchemist
I had the game for three years and i got it from buy-rite video game but i don't know if you can get on the site anymore because i can't
Taskinst
well i guess i can always get it on Ebay
Kitty Alchemist
yeah but you have to get a special cd to make it play japanese game.
Fayth Prophecy
I got to play it at a convention just last year. But I can say one thing, never get me near a fighting game, because I will just blank anything out of my mind and focus more on the game than anything, so a friend of mine described me playing it...But it's awesome!!
Sleeping Forest
same here!! i played it at the NY Comic Con a couple weeks ago...

it was a LOT of fun!! especially sasuke's fire jutsus... laugh.gif
Kitty Alchemist
is it worth getting? huh.gif i'm thinking about getting. i have the second one in japanese and it crazy and fun. I want to get the thrid one so badly biggrin.gif
The Colonel's Girl
They are so worth getting, since they get funner and funner each newer version.
Kitty Alchemist
Cool then i go buy it when i get some money smile.gif
Kyros
I would advise getting naruto 4 import cuz it's much better. You can find the translations online at gamefaqs or wherever you feel like going to. It has a ton more characters and everything. I've only played naruto 3 & 4 but I know they're much better than the older ones. I'm surprised they decided to release the first gc game here in America instead of just starting with a later one like 3 >.<
Smoke Alchemist
QUOTE(Kyros @ Apr 3 2006, 12:24 AM) [snapback]373635[/snapback]

I would advise getting naruto 4 import cuz it's much better. You can find the translations online at gamefaqs or wherever you feel like going to. It has a ton more characters and everything. I've only played naruto 3 & 4 but I know they're much better than the older ones. I'm surprised they decided to release the first gc game here in America instead of just starting with a later one like 3 >.<

I heard there were a bunch of glitches and stuff that messes with the enjoyment of the game play...O.O
Kyros
QUOTE(Smoke Alchemist @ Apr 3 2006, 03:27 AM) [snapback]373638[/snapback]

I heard there were a bunch of glitches and stuff that messes with the enjoyment of the game play...O.O

There are little ones, but Aaron complains too much lol He still thinks they've eliminated a lot of those that 3 had. Naruto 1&2 had hardly any people which sucks too >.>;
Smoke Alchemist
QUOTE(Kyros @ Apr 3 2006, 12:31 AM) [snapback]373640[/snapback]

There are little ones, but Aaron complains too much lol He still thinks they've eliminated a lot of those that 3 had. Naruto 1&2 had hardly any people which sucks too >.>;

Ah yes Kyros my love...But I actually would love to play them all...since I only played 3 for like 5 mins. *Still wonders about the glitches* It wont completely throw you off will it? blink.gif
HybridAlchemist
the naturo games for da nintendo systems are pure crap, the game only apeals to dumbasses. The story line is very short, Dunno why They even let it out onto the systems dry.gif
Kyros
QUOTE(HybridAlchemist @ Apr 6 2006, 08:50 PM) [snapback]375672[/snapback]

the naturo games for da nintendo systems are pure crap, the game only apeals to dumbasses. The story line is very short, Dunno why They even let it out onto the systems dry.gif

Which ones have you played? O.o I like the newest one for gc but it's import only, and only really awesome if you have a bunch of people to play.
Volcanic Alchemist
QUOTE(Smoke Alchemist @ Apr 3 2006, 04:20 AM) [snapback]373657[/snapback]

QUOTE(Kyros @ Apr 3 2006, 12:31 AM) [snapback]373640[/snapback]

Ah yes Kyros my love...But I actually would love to play them all...since I only played 3 for like 5 mins. *Still wonders about the glitches* It wont completely throw you off will it? blink.gif

Heart break.

I have played this and found it to be lacking a great deal. I played with a bunch of friends and it's over to quick if you had the right moves under the old belt.
Kyros
QUOTE(Volcanic Alchemist @ Apr 19 2006, 10:33 AM) [snapback]383328[/snapback]
I have played this and found it to be lacking a great deal. I played with a bunch of friends and it's over to quick if you had the right moves under the old belt.

Welcome to the world of fighting games where it's always like that o.o Also, storyline in the Naruto games really doesn't matter to me because I already know it since the games are just based off a certain time reference in the show *shrugs*
Volcanic Alchemist
And that was what? you trying to let me know the game is very simple? I agree. You seem like a pretty smart guy so simplicity must make the game an even bigger draw for you?
Kyros
The game is incredibly simple for a fighting game but it's still fun to play ^^ I'd prefer Tekken, Soul Calibur, Guilty Gear, KoF, or Street Fighter though.
Volcanic Alchemist
you know you have great taste in lots of things, games just being one man wink.gif
Kyros
QUOTE(Volcanic Alchemist @ Apr 19 2006, 11:02 AM) [snapback]383339[/snapback]

you know you have great taste in lots of things, games just being one man wink.gif

O.o okay? XD

Which characters does everyone like to use? I don't know if all these are on the first Naruto game, but in the fourth I like:

Neji, Tenten, Awakened Hinata, Itachi, Sakura, Rock Lee, Zabuza, Kabuto, Jaraiya, and Tsunade *prolly forgot one lol*
Volcanic Alchemist
QUOTE(Kyros @ Apr 19 2006, 11:06 AM) [snapback]383341[/snapback]

QUOTE(Volcanic Alchemist @ Apr 19 2006, 11:02 AM) [snapback]383339[/snapback]

O.o okay? XD

Which characters does everyone like to use? I don't know if all these are on the first Naruto game, but in the fourth I like:

Neji, Tenten, Awakened Hinata, Itachi, Sakura, Rock Lee, Zabuza, Kabuto, Jaraiya, and Tsunade *prolly forgot one lol*

Hinata and Rock Lee are cool. Zabuza is weak.
Kyros
How's Zabuza weak when the only character with a higher strength rating is Jaraiya O.o I can use Zabuza versus some of the fastest characters in the game and still beat them so I like using him sometimes ^^ Plus, a fully charged sword = 50% dmg/auto guard break
Volcanic Alchemist
I hear ya, I guess. how long you spent with that damn game man? It's ok for a while but it would tend to get boring after that.
Kyros
My friends and I have beaten every mission in naruto 4 and I personally did everything to get enough money and beat every mission in naruto 3 to get everything in that one. I've also played for countless hours playing versus with random people, which is the only time I ever have a chance at losing anymore lol. Level 3-4 computer is way to easy >.>
Volcanic Alchemist
QUOTE(Kyros @ Apr 19 2006, 04:51 PM) [snapback]383447[/snapback]

My friends and I have beaten every mission in naruto 4 and I personally did everything to get enough money and beat every mission in naruto 3 to get everything in that one. I've also played for countless hours playing versus with random people, which is the only time I ever have a chance at losing anymore lol. Level 3-4 computer is way to easy >.>

man, how much free time do you have? thats crazy. So are you saying you can beat most anyone you take on? I would like to see you play. maybe you and I can fight sometime.
Smoke Alchemist
QUOTE(Volcanic Alchemist @ Apr 19 2006, 05:15 PM) [snapback]383565[/snapback]

QUOTE(Kyros @ Apr 19 2006, 04:51 PM) [snapback]383447[/snapback]

man, how much free time do you have? thats crazy. So are you saying you can beat most anyone you take on? I would like to see you play. maybe you and I can fight sometime.

dry.gif

I have not had the oppotunity to play this just yet, but I am hoping to this summer. Should make for an interesting beating down...of me that is LOL laugh.gif
Packy
I played one of them at a friend's birthday. A friend kept beating everyone else at it, Miles gave me the controller to try beating him, friend had the stats for his char to the max, I set mine all the way down, and I ended up beating him O_o
FMA4ever
I own it! I love it! I think it's better than the Ultimate Hero games on PS2. Did you guys know that there is supposed to be 4 of these Clash of the Ninja games?
Kyros
I have Naruto 4 for GC, and it's pretty fun. The one that was just released in the US and the next one that's about to come out suck in comparison in my opinion. There's hardly any characters at all in the first games, and the characters won't shut up when they're fighting either >.> I don't care for Naruto and Sakura blabbing on and on the entire time they're hitting with their supers. I would recommend just importing Naruto 4 so you can just spend the 60-80 bucks instead of spending the 50 bucks for each one when it comes to the US.
Hanozo
^^

Yea agreed, I rather play the import ones then the crappy dub versions. America Studios already killed Naruto and might continue to kill more other animes.

Anyways yea played it I am way to cheap with Itachi XD
Kitty Alchemist
Same here. I don't like the American version, lucky I kept my import version
Little Washu
You're all lucky. The only Naruto games that are out at all here are:

Clash of ninja
Clash of ninja 2
Ultimate ninja
Ninja Council
Ninja Council 2
Uzumaki Cronicles

I have them all 'cept Uzumaki Chronicles. I like RPG style games like that, but you can only play as Neji, Sasuke, Choji, Naruto and Shikamaru. I mean, where's the fun in that? I'd like to choose my character, as in my choice of whomever. And of course, I'd always choose Kakashi (awsome-est anime character evers!!!) In Clash of Ninja 2, I've gotten all the characters excpt Zabuza and Mizuki. I'm trying to get Mizuki, Zabuza is weak and boring. I read somewhere that Ino and Hinata are weak, but they're actually really strong. So is Akamaru. The Crow (Karasu) is pretty weak though.
Kitty Alchemist
The only one I played is:

Clash of ninja 2 (Japanese)
Ultimate ninja

I never got the english version for Clash of ninja because I don't like the voicing of some of the character and I'm tired of hearing Naruto saying "Believe It!"
Little Washu
Some english voicing is a bit annoying. Like I can not stand to hear Neji's voice. I hate him. I love Kakashi's english voice though. Dave Wittenburg is one of if not the best voice actors ever! He plays so many voices, like Henry from Digimon or Gaspard and Matsu from .hack//G.U. and Sora from .hack//SIGN. Kakashi's japanese voice is okay, but it makes him sound older than he really is. Probably because Dave Wittenburge does many child voices.
Kyros
QUOTE(Hanozo @ Nov 13 2006, 06:12 PM) [snapback]473206[/snapback]
^^

Yea agreed, I rather play the import ones then the crappy dub versions. America Studios already killed Naruto and might continue to kill more other animes.

Anyways yea played it I am way to cheap with Itachi XD

Itachi is the best character in all of the GC games he's in though. You can y-cancel out of just about any of his stuff. I've done 70-80 dmg combos on average defense characters without using a special, and if I could, I've pulled off a combo that would probably end in about 125-130% dmg before because it ended in him crucifying the other character biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.