Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Us Song Versions
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Music > FMA-1 Anime Music
someperson
If anyone has a good US version of UNDo, Melissa, Ready Steady Go! Rewrite etc. I'm trying to make a multi language FMA sountrack. So far i have all the original japanese songs then i have Brothers-english and russian, motherland thai and english and Brothers paino version. If someone one help i'd appriciate it very much !
RoseWithThorns
Sorry, but I really don't think that there is an English version... sad.gif
Chiyo
QUOTE(someperson @ Mar 21 2006, 05:23 AM) [snapback]366504[/snapback]

If anyone has a good US version of UNDo, Melissa, Ready Steady Go! Rewrite etc. I'm trying to make a multi language FMA sountrack. So far i have all the original japanese songs then i have Brothers-english and russian, motherland thai and english and Brothers paino version. If someone one help i'd appriciate it very much !

The ones you want are by actual bands, so they won't have any other versions. Bit like turning round to Madonna and saying 'Actually why don't you do Like a Virgin in Chinese laugh.gif '
Elderberry
I don't believe FUNimation actually tried to dub any of the opening themes, so you probably won't be finding any of those (also keep in mind that the singable English lyrics were done by Tobu Ishi-san, in case you didn't know already :3). There is a Cantonese dub version of Melissa present, though.
someperson
does anyone have any fan made ones? ill be happy to put yours on my soundtrack ::grins:: and ill send you the completed file in return.
Vitari the Music Alchemist
I found a site with Spanish translations... Xaw zone
I did one in spanish for Kessenai tsumi... I could send it to you... (it's not the one on that site)

hummm maybe I could actually DO KessTsu in english too... rolleyes.gif ... cool.gif

gimme a couple days wink.gif

someperson
yes if you could please send me it! haha full metal archemist. i dont think it works cause it says 404 error when i click on it. also my spanish isnt very good. rolleyes.gif
aw that's right... sorry looks like the site has problems...

how do you want me to send you the song? do you think I could attach it here?

I'll try, but anyway, gimme a few days and I'll do the english one.
AndroidLust
QUOTE(Vitari the Music Alchemist @ Mar 28 2006, 05:25 PM) [snapback]370721[/snapback]

I did one in spanish for Kessenai tsumi... I could send it to you... (it's not the one on that site)
You, my friend, win the highly coveted daily Spanish Spirit award! You`re just that cool! biggrin.gif
someperson
Thanks you rule so much! i was thinking of doing a spanish version of something but i dont know how to use my stupid computer mirophone thing haha. wacko.gif
someperson
QUOTE(Vitari the Music Alchemist @ Mar 29 2006, 05:04 PM) [snapback]371132[/snapback]

aw that's right... sorry looks like the site has problems...

how do you want me to send you the song? do you think I could attach it here?

I'll try, but anyway, gimme a few days and I'll do the english one.

hey the site works again! hahah the spanish version of melissa is very well done (all i've lsitened to so far) but do you know whos singing these. like whats the artist i can give credit too. or is it just the sites moderartor.
Weee! It's true! The site is up again! Download the ones that say (INT. POR OLINCA), I am Olinca!

Hummm, the ones who sing melissa... The names in red after the song link, (like the one above) are the names of the interpreters. If there's none, then it's supposed to be an original TV version, in which case the credit goes to the recorder company. If it says "Gracias a", then it's the person who sent the file, but not the singer.

Thanks!
Droarm
QUOTE(Vitari the Music Alchemist @ Mar 30 2006, 05:57 PM) [snapback]371631[/snapback]

Weee! It's true! The site is up again! Download the ones that say (INT. POR OLINCA), I am Olinca!

Hummm, the ones who sing melissa... The names in red after the song link, (like the one above) are the names of the interpreters. If there's none, then it's supposed to be an original TV version, in which case the credit goes to the recorder company. If it says "Gracias a", then it's the person who sent the file, but not the singer.

Thanks!

Sorry for this post on spanish.

Olinca hola perdona por hablarte por aca pero no tuve otro lugar donde encontrarte je je je, soy droarm webmaster de animx xawzone, te necesito para que te unas al grupo http://groups.msn.com/Fandub por si quieres doblar mas temas con ellos y que te puedan mostrar mas programas para grabar tus canciones, tambien comunicate conmigo o agregame a droarm@msn.com, te felicito por tus doblajes ya los coloque en la web.
Hey Hi droarm! hehehe yeah I'll check that site...

So... anyone has an english version of kessenai Tsumi for me to sing? *puppy eyes*
Elderberry
If I recall, Tobu-san did come up with English singable lyrics for 'Kesenai Tsumi' at some point...you'll probably have to go digging on LiveJournal...ohmy.gif
someperson
Yays i finally finished my fma soundtrack! its 37 (almost 3 hours long!) songs so i split it up into 2 cds. if anyone wants to hear it just give me i site to upload it. it came out great the transition from song to song is awesome. i want to thank everyone who helped contribute!
weee! that's good!

So... that means I don't have to dub Kess Tsu anymore?

hummm, filehosting... dunno...
someperson
if you already did it thats cool i could add it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.