Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: If You Can Be Any Anime Character
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Anime
Pages: 1, 2
Kitty Alchemist
There a lot of character i like to be. But if i have to pick one, I would like to be Envy so a can to anything i want
wolfy519
Well really I wouldnt want to be any of them, there lives are messed up, but since im here I will go ahead and answer the Question, Probley, Inyuasha.
ed's numbuh 1 fan

FMA wise:
definatly Winry, rolleyes.gif

D.N.Angel:
Risa or Riku

InuYasha:
Kagome, or Kagura

Souji
Any human lookng character from DBZ...(Vegeta most likely) That strength is just insane.
Sin Of Envy
Envy I guess....
Or any dark angel from anime....
Or Narumi Ayumu from Spiral....
Ronaldo Rodregez
Uh, Tenchi from Tenchi Muyo/Universe? Alien chicks who want my bod is a yes.
The Demon Alchemist
Hmm...

FMA- Hawkeye

Inuyasha- Sango

.hack sign- Mimiru
HybridAlchemist
Iruga - Ragnarok
Roy - FMA
Shinn - Gundam Seed Destiny
smile.gif
black_dragon_Miyoko
FMA - Riza Hawkeye or Envy
YYH - Yukina
Hellsing - Sir Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing (ha! I know her full name!)
The Demon Alchemist
Oh, I forgot YYH! Um...Botan, Kurama or Yusuke (can't decide which...)

And I also forgot Gunslinger Girl- Henrietta
TheLaughingMan9
Overall...probably someone from GitS, either Batou, Saito, or Pazu. Other than that i'd say Vash the STampede or Spike Spiegal.
Le Monkey
FMA: Ling -oops, my bad
YGO: Joey
Trigun: Milly - (Shut up.. dry.gif)
Gundam Seed: Diaka
Vash_the_Gunslinger
FMA: Roy Mustang
Any Anime: Probably Jin from Samurai Champloo or Vash the Stampede from Trigun
MasterKris
I wanna be...... um...... let see............ Yuuko from XXXHOLiC?? She seems to know everything.... ph34r.gif

And Sai or Waya from Hikaru no Go, they're so cute, hilarious, and awsome at Go!!
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(le monkey @ Mar 27 2006, 06:36 PM) [snapback]370322[/snapback]

FMA: Shin

Who? huh.gif
fma_fan_forever
FMA: Winry
InuYasha: Sango
D.N.Angel: Riku
Lone Wolf
FMA: Edward Elric- He can pull off so many cool moves and tricks that I wish I could do...

Envy- Only because he can change into anything he wants to be!

Wolf's Rain: Kiba- Plain and simple: he can turn into a wolf.
Homunculi-Envy
Id probably wanna be goten from DBZ or Envy from FMA ov coarse!
LightningElemental
FMA: Hawkeye
Naruto: Ayame (come on, she got to see Kakashi's face! XDDD)
Le Monkey
QUOTE(le monkey @ Mar 27 2006, 04:36 PM) [snapback]370322[/snapback]

FMA: Ling -oops, my bad

QUOTE(Void @ Mar 28 2006, 07:09 PM) [snapback]370773[/snapback]

QUOTE(le monkey @ Mar 27 2006, 06:36 PM) [snapback]370322[/snapback]

FMA: Shin

Who? huh.gif

I got confused with his country and him.. dry.gif
Sharingan Serpent

Cho Hakkai laugh.gif (Fires chi blasts)
Kitty Alchemist
QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ Mar 31 2006, 11:24 AM) [snapback]372157[/snapback]

Cho Hakkai laugh.gif (Fires chi blasts)

I love Cho Hakkai biggrin.gif He so cool and funny because when Goku and Gojyo starts fighting he sit there and laugh
Silver Wolf
If I could be any anime character it would be Tohru!!!! >^_^<
(From fruits basket)
Chibka
...... If I could be any anime character... I'd be... Um... Well, from FMA: Hawkeye...
Iuyasha: Sango
Fruits Basket: Tohru (not exactly meh favorite character... but hey, she gets the guys!)
And... um... that's all I can think of now...
mei_tenshi
Akari from Aria: The Animation. She loves what she does, makes great friends, and enjoys every part of her life. What more can one ask for?

Everyone's picking all those cool/powerful characters, but they come with too much baggage/angst for mei's taste. They're great characters, sure, but being them would be a different matter. If they were real, they'd probably wish they were someone else, anyway.
Sharingan Serpent
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Apr 7 2006, 11:54 AM) [snapback]375981[/snapback]

Akari from Aria: The Animation. She loves what she does, makes great friends, and enjoys every part of her life. What more can one ask for?

Everyone's picking all those cool/powerful characters, but they come with too much baggage/angst for mei's taste. They're great characters, sure, but being them would be a different matter. If they were real, they'd probably wish they were someone else, anyway.

Not me I went for the gentle character with a cheery but dark background
mei_tenshi
Tohru's the exception. biggrin.gif

Still, mei doesn't know about you, but mei can do without the drama.
jab3000
hawkeye and roy
i'd love to be hawkeye for the good aim and she always knows whats going on
i'd love to be roy with the ability to blow up anything at will would so be cool (don't give me sugar)
toaster-kun
defnitily Lucy from Elfen Lied...who doesnt want vectors?
Grand Arcanum
i'm definately feeling goku from dbz. having all that power and abilities would rock. and having that spiky gold hair would make me look pretty sexy. biggrin.gif
Explosive Alchemist
I would be Vash The Stampede...he's hilarious. ph34r.gif
Chiyo-chan
Envy, cuz w/ envy's power, i can turn into any anime character i want!
MeLRizA
i would pick Riza Hawkeye, to get close to Roy Mustang... anyway, she's one REAL hot chick too... laugh.gif
Little Washu
Washu from Tenchi. And the girl who ends up with Kakashi. Wait, is there one? Oh yeah there is! Me! Hahahahhahahaha laugh.gif !
Razzy
I would want to be Winry Rockbell. I'd love to make auto-mail.
miracle_flame_alchemist147
I would wanna be Fuji Shusuke from Prince of Tennis

so that I could be the best in our school's tennis varsity team!

and can see without opening my eyes and be a sadist and torure others and be immune to Inui Juice....
badguy
Gai from Naruto.
Packy
Hmm. Probably either Gin or Yachiru from Bleach. Yachiru so I could jump on people's shoulders without a care in the world, and Gin so I could just sit there and possibly give people the creeps with the never-ending smile laugh.gif
The New Fullmetal Alchemist
I'd almost like to be Ed from FMA, just so I can use alchemy, but since I'm a girl... um... actually, MeLRizA hit the nail on the head! laugh.gif I'd like to be Riza just so I could sneak up on Roy, jump him from behind, and make out with him! Heeheehee! ph34r.gif (evil smile...)
Edward Elric~
I'd be Ed from Full Metal Alchemist..but just like FullMetal Alchemist's case I'm a girl..so I'd maybe Winry from Full Metal Alchemist so I could get close to Ed and make out w/ him ^^ hehehe
Little Washu
Gai from Naruto.

Agh! Then you are mine and Kakashi's opinion of public enemy #1! Well, then Kakashi'd just find you annoying.
Elric13
FMA wise, I would want to be Winry... I think she is one of the few without serious problems in her life.
CodenameElizabeth
Haruko from FLCL-- hands down.

Her Vespa is one bad-ass ride... wink.gif
Popogeejo
I'd be a happy little (okay, huge) tentacle monster.
Chiyo
I just am Winry, so I can't choose to be her

(I think popo is being dirty)
Tenkyoen
CODE
FMA: Hawkeye
Naruto: Ayame (come on, she got to see Kakashi's face! XDDD)

I've seen his face...XD! Not on the actual show though, they haven't played it on Cartoon Network yet...

Anyway, If I could be any character...

ED! no...wait! Kakashi-sensei! no... wait...Sauske?...Goku?...Alphonse?...Roy?!...*OW* wacko.gif

my brain hurts...

Sorry, I messed up that CODE wasd supposed to be a quote. XD!?!
TheSnig
I'd say Hawkeye from fma. any one of the shichinintai from inuyasha (or rin).
kiba from naruto (or akamaru smile.gif )
Nepharski
Interesting question. I'll need to think about it.
Little Washu
kiba from naruto (or akamaru )
If you choose to be Kiba then I'll have to call you 'Mario' and if you choose 'Akamaru' I'd have to call you 'Eva'. My friends and I have a cluby thingy where everyone is the Naruto character that they are most like. Of course me (Kakashi) and Sasuke give the people who don't even like 'Naruto' names.

ED! no...wait! Kakashi-sensei!no..wait...Sauske?...Goku?...Alphonse?...Roy?!...*OW*

If you're Kakashi then you'd be my boyfriend smile.gif.

I've seen his face...XD! Not on the actual show though, they haven't played it on Cartoon Network yet...

It's impossible to see Kakashi's real face because Masashi Kishimoto(guy who wrote Naruto) says he never even gave him a 'real face'. All other things are edited. Whatever you see are lies! Yes, I know Everything about my Kakashi~chan ^w^. (But Kishimoto-sensei says Kakashi takes after his mother in facial features, so he must be quite pretty. (Which on him is smexy!))
Brokenbloodseal
FMA:Envy or Riza
Inuyasha:Sesshomaru
Cowboy Bebop:Ed
Naruto:Tsunade
Big O:Dorthy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.