Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ~*~fma~*~ Art Work
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2
~*~FMA~*~
IPB Image
my fma art work!!!! enjoy!
Tombow
~*~FMA~*~, welcome to our board!! And, welcome to the Fanart forum!!! smile.gif
That one is sooo lovely!! Look at those beautiiful eyes!!
Wonderful work!!
Can't wait to see more of your FMA fanworks on this thread!!! smile.gif
~*~FMA~*~
Drawing
QUOTE(Tombow @ Mar 13 2006, 05:09 PM) [snapback]362811[/snapback]

~*~FMA~*~, welcome to our board!! And, welcome to the Fanart forum!!! smile.gif
That one is sooo lovely!! Look at those beautiiful eyes!!
Wonderful work!!
Can't wait to see more of your FMA fanworks on this thread!!! smile.gif

thanks!!! biggrin.gif don't have to wait...lol
Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist
Wow those are really good pictures you draw really well
~*~FMA~*~

tongue.gif Thanks!!!!
~*~FMA~*~
Drawing tongue.gif
thisone doesn't look like a drawing but it is i don't know why it looks like that but i guess is the scaner....who knows...
Tombow
I totally love your drawings!! They make me smile!! happy.gif
And, excellent drawing skills!!
You're so talented!! smile.gif
~*~FMA~*~
new pics!!!!

his head id too big..... huh.gif wink.gif
Tombow
Very nice!!
I actually love that last one. Something about Ed's expression, it's so Ed!! biggrin.gif
Nice job!! smile.gif
~*~FMA~*~
QUOTE(Tombow @ Mar 14 2006, 11:13 PM) [snapback]363481[/snapback]

Very nice!!
I actually love that last one. Something about Ed's expression, it's so Ed!! biggrin.gif
Nice job!! smile.gif

thanks...his head is too big... tongue.gif
Tombow
Wow, that's awsome!!
I can see you have very good understanding of, and the skills for, shading and highlighting, and you captured where the alchemic reaction is begining take place vary nicely!! Impressive!! smile.gif
maiden_cross
Woah, love the picture of Al and Ed, you're good at drawing eyes biggrin.gif
I am the Only sister Elric
WOW!!!!! blink.gif Those are awsom!!! Thats alk i can say. I reall ike The one with Hoinhime and Ed. biggrin.gif
~*~FMA~*~
biggrin.gif thanks!!! i love to draw eyes....I haven't had time to make any new pics. but i'm working on it.... tongue.gif
ice_alchemist21
omg those are all so awesome !! your really good... ah i envy you ... happy.gif
~*~FMA~*~
biggrin.gif thanks....but i'm not that good...drawing is a lot of trouble.... tongue.gif
I'm almost done with the new drawing.... wink.gif
~*~FMA~*~
here is a drawing that i made of my bf. kelse.
and also a drawing of my baby bro. they suck but, its the first time that i try to draw people. tongue.gif
Tombow
Those are very nice!! And, it's your first time drwing real people?? Wow!! Very good!!
Keep up the good work!! happy.gif

(Oh, and the next time, instead of making a new post, if the last poster of the thread was you, then you can just edit it into your last post. Those consecutive postings by same person is called "double posting" and it's kind of no-no here... biggrin.gif )
~*~FMA~*~
unsure.gif sorry...didn't know...i learned my lesson....bad alondra! bad!!! i won't do it again...promise... biggrin.gif
Tombow
Gahaha!! That one is great!!
I love Naruto, and I love FMA, so naturally, I LUUUV that one!! biggrin.gif
I love Al in that drawing, too!!
And, Ed being on the platform is a nice funny touch!!
Nice job!!! happy.gif

And, don't worry about making mistakes... I made plenty of mistakes myself, too. happy.gif
(Yap, we all learn. biggrin.gif )
~*~FMA~*~
biggrin.gif NEW PIC...
Tombow
Awww, that is so adorable!!
Look at those adorable round eyes!!
Nice job on capturing the child's happy moment!! happy.gif
~*~FMA~*~
biggrin.gif thanks...it took me like 10 minutes to make it.... ph34r.gif i love babies...i take care of my 2 little brothers....we don't have a mom so i'm their mom i do what i can to make them happy...we live with my dad but like 80% of the time his at work...but his good, nice, i love him. biggrin.gif I made a new pic. this mornig but is not an fma pic. is trigun i don't know if i can post it...? can we post any type of pics or just from fma? i'm lost...help? blink.gif

a pic of my bros... biggrin.gif
Tombow
^^ Awww, that pic of your brothers is so nice!! Yeah, I can see how you got the happy moment of your baby drawing... that's coming from you and your brother!! Very nice!! happy.gif

And, of course, please post the Trigun pic!!
I'd love to see it!! (It's perfectly OK to post non-FMA artwork.) smile.gif

~*~FMA`*~ Just so you know I am a BIG TRIGUN FAN!!!! I would love to see that picture of yours!! ^^
~*~FMA~*~
tongue.gif i made them in a hurry...so they suck....but i did my best i think... blink.gif
FullMetal Shrimp
Wow!!! You're a great artist! I love your artwork, much of it is very cute and cool. I think the realistic pictures you did were EXCELLENT. The one you did was very well done, I can very much see the resemblence. Your Trigun pictures are great too! I look forward to seeing more of your work. Pics take a while to load though, my only complaint. But they are well worth the wait!
Not that anyone cares but Here is a comic I drew (hastily)
IPB Image
Yeah it was fun and read more about it at my forum topic:Got Art. ^.^
~*~FMA~*~
thanks to all of you...it makes me feel good when people say nice thigs to me..."not many people do" blink.gif I think is really funny and cute well done! biggrin.gif today is my b-day and it really sucked because everyone forgot all about it even dad!!!my own father forgot all about my b-day!!!you guys have no idea of how it feels...half the day i was sooooo mad and half the day i was crying ....i really don't care about my b-day but some how what my dad did has no name and it made me feel like crap.. dry.gif the only good thing about it is that now i can drive!!!!!... biggrin.gif his off to work now and i can't do anythng abou it....i'll get over it...well now that that's out i feel much better, i'm working on some new pics and i'll post them asap... tongue.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Awwh.. Really? It's your birthday today? Sorry if I'm late but I just wanna say, Happy Birthday to you!! laugh.gif I hope this will make you happy! happy.gif Yeah! And I can't wait to see the drawings! Ja-ne! smile.gif
Tombow
@~*~FMA~*~ - Love your Trigun drawings!!
And,
Happy (belated) Birthday!!! smile.gif

@I am the Only sister Elric - Haha, cute drawing!!
~*~FMA~*~
tongue.gif thanks guys !!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif my dad did remember just like a day after!!!!!!he brught me flowers and a cake! biggrin.gif but i'm still mad at him... biggrin.gif lol..oh ...the pics that i made r dead because my baby bro ate them or at least half of them...but i'm making new ones...and this is not a lame excuse this is real....he did ate like half of them...it was more like chewing on them.... ph34r.gif i'll get the new one up asap...
KiorujiXeroxGurl
blink.gif Your brother chew it? That was weird! Yeah, my lil sis use to chew things when she was little too! She chew soap's in the bathroom! Now, that's really weird huh? huh.gif And.. Yeah! can't wait for your next pic! biggrin.gif
~*~FMA~*~
biggrin.gif i promise to upload them asap..i'm having trouble finishing them cause i was trying to save one of my pics from evil paper eating bro...but i had a pencil in my hand i feel...lets just say that i had get help to get the pencil out of my hand...it hurt a lot...to make it worst the lead got stuck inside my hand and i had to get my dad to take it out. wacko.gif it was very painful...people never run with a pencil in your hand.
Tombow
^^ @~*~FMA~*~ - Oh no!! That sounds ouch!! Is your finger ok??
Please take care, and make sure it's not going to get infected or anything...
(Oh, and make your your little brother will not eat anything harmful.. biggrin.gif )

Oh, and I love your new avatar and siggie!! happy.gif
~*~FMA~*~
no is not my finger is my hand.... biggrin.gif but i'm ok i had worst things happen to me...yeah i have to keep an eye on that boy all the time. ph34r.gif i'm never gonna finish the pics....i'ma too lazy... biggrin.gif
maiden_cross
Nice drawings as usual! happy.gif Good job!
Tombow
@~*~FMA~*~ - Those look great!!
I'm thinking... they would probably look really nice, printed on T-shirts or something!! happy.gif
~*~FMA~*~
blink.gif really? i thought they were ugly...i finished the angel one i'll post it monday....i'm sooo happy!!! my dad is out on a date...his first date after my mom left!!!! i'm so happy for him.... laugh.gif
maiden_cross
Congratulation! Hope your father will be happy with her! biggrin.gif
~*~FMA~*~
biggrin.gif thanks!!!new pic...i didn't finish it...i'm very very lazy.... ph34r.gif
Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist
Hey it Samurai Champloo awesome and i have to say you did aa really good job.
~*~FMA~*~
biggrin.gif thanks...i made it under 30 minutes so its ugly to me....long time no see...how r u? biggrin.gif
Tombow
Hey, nice job with the Samurai Champloo trio!!
I love your Foo!! biggrin.gif
maiden_cross
Hey! Nice pic of Samurai Champloo! biggrin.gif
~*~FMA~*~
biggrin.gif thanks!! fuu is like the only one that looks like the real thing mugen and jin look weird especially mugen he looks like his on crack or something... blink.gif i made a new pic of envy but is too ugly to post mainly couse is like the first time that try drawing him...but i'll think about it and i might post the pic some day...i'm way busy now, lots of school work my dad wants all A+s but i have a b in biology so his mad at me...i feel like a loser my grade whent from a 94 to a 86....i just don't like that class. unsure.gif
~*~FMA~*~
i'm sooooosorry for the double posting but no1 visits my drawing any more...u guys don't like my drawings anymore? unsure.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(~*~FMA~*~ @ Apr 25 2006, 10:32 AM) [snapback]385683[/snapback]

i'm sooooosorry for the double posting but no1 visits my drawing any more...u guys don't like my drawings anymore? unsure.gif

No, no! We like your drawing! Don't be sad! It just takes time to go through to every topic. Your drawing is lovely! Please, don't be sad. Cheer up, at least I'm here to support you kay? And please, just try not to double post. People don't really like that. Still, your artworks were good! So, don't be upset about it kay? smile.gif
~*~FMA~*~
thanks...sorry again for the double posting......
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(~*~FMA~*~ @ Apr 27 2006, 07:08 AM) [snapback]386442[/snapback]

thanks...sorry again for the double posting......

It's okay. We just have to learn from mistakes kay?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.