Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "Curses"
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
*~vachi~*
Ok, here I go with something that pop to my mind, also Iīm bored...
Post here things that happen to you and that are in some way...weird...or...annoying...or at least you think just happen to you! Maybe it doesnīt.
Oh! and Iīm not sure where this is suppose to be, so it might be better on Spam Central, I really donīt know. unsure.gif

Ok, my "curse" is that almost everytime I go to the movies, some stupid person, starts hitting my sit and wonīt stop, and...it ends up...me yelling to that person...hilarious when you think about it...but it isnīt!!! mad.gif

Well, not really a curse, but it does happens to me...all the time... dry.gif but iI named it curse cause...my english sucks...? ph34r.gif
Celestial Shadow
Okay, my nickname ish like Jynx, so a lot of stuff happens to me... (or other people around me).

One thing that always amazes me is how God likes to play cruel jokes on me. Every year, if I have a crush on some guy, I always get assigned to sit right next to them dry.gif That may sound good, but they always have girlfriends and they're always talking about them! One time, recently, I was forced to sit in between a hot guy and his girlfriend. Then they broke up and I could just feel the hate...

I have a million more, but that's the one that I swear is God laughing at me sad.gif
Chiyo
My computer likes to freeze up on me when I try to do the last minute bidding on eBay.

Last time I went to the cinema two middle aged women gosspied all the way through the film. It was Final Destination 3, why were they there if they were never planned to look at the screen?
Fullmetal19
My comp restarts itself (for no reason) when im writing huge reports and forget to save.
~FMAgurl~
Whenever I check the tv guide channel, I always happen to check it right when my channel passes. For example, I want to see what's on channel 50. When I check the tv guide channel, it'll be on channel 51. I swear that channel hates me.
Slashrose1010
I tend to accidently annoy girls I like. Like, the girl I kinda like in my bio class, I keep accidently squeeking my chair when I get up and she always covers her ears from it. Oi, it wouldn't surprise me if I accidently tripped in front of her and knocked over all her things...

Bad things happen when I am angry or frustrated... usually irreversable things...
Ronaldo Rodregez
When I think of a certain episode of a TV show, it's on later in the day 86% of the time.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Ronaldo Rodregez @ Mar 12 2006, 11:30 PM) [snapback]362515[/snapback]

When I think of a certain episode of a TV show, it's on later in the day 86% of the time.

86? You calculated this statistic?
Ronaldo Rodregez
QUOTE(Void @ Mar 12 2006, 11:34 PM) [snapback]362520[/snapback]

QUOTE(Ronaldo Rodregez @ Mar 12 2006, 11:30 PM) [snapback]362515[/snapback]

86? You calculated this statistic?

Obviously if I'm thinking about TV shows AND watching them, I have a lot of free time.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Ronaldo Rodregez @ Mar 12 2006, 10:30 PM) [snapback]362515[/snapback]

This is true for me as well. With songs too.
MonsterEnvy
I always find that awful things happen if I drink normal water in one of those square Fiji bottles, and even worse things if I drink Fiji water out of them... I always find out that something I was working on for a while has been disastrously broken an hour after I drink the water...
*~vachi~*
Iīm at home and I got a nice hairstyle, I try to make it look the same when I go out and it sucks so much... dry.gif
Sharingan Serpent
You too... when I try and do my hair it looks great but when I go out BANG!!! My hair goes into an afro...

And everyone keeps picking on me and also...I have a short temper...
Kitty Alchemist
i have dail up and my computer always lose connection and i end up losing things that i was downloading and i have reconnect again and start all over again dry.gif
mei_tenshi
mei constantly experiences deja vu while she's reading. It's not really a curse...it's just curious. mellow.gif
Molecular Alchemist
Things that are supposed to work never work...especially in lab... dry.gif

Oh, and the candy bars in the vending machine always get stuck...it's soo unfair that's why i've taken to sticking my hand into the machine and raiding the bottom row when no one's looking *shifty eyes* HA!! WHO'S LAUGHING NOW, YOU STUPID MACHINE.

Oh..and my hands hurt alot too, but they always seem to hurt and shake whenever i have to do delicate work...like with pipettes and they have to be held steady.....i wonder if it's the candy machine taking out revendge... ohmy.gif
Chiyo
Ooh this didn't happen to me, it was a member of my drama group. We were doing our paper work and no matter how much he tried he couldn't get the @ sign to work. He went on three different computers but it didn't work. Oddly I used one of the computers he tried and it worked fine for me laugh.gif
asunder
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Apr 3 2006, 12:20 AM) [snapback]373630[/snapback]

Oh..and my hands hurt alot too, but they always seem to hurt and shake whenever i have to do delicate work...like with pipettes and they have to be held steady.....i wonder if it's the candy machine taking out revendge... ohmy.gif

hand tremors are probably from drinking a lot of caffeine?

I remember trying to solder after drinking several shots of expresso...
DantElric
Um, okay, every morning, when i walk from home all the way to the highway, i ALWAYS cross paths with some little black caterpillar. Sometimes it's crawling, sometimes it's squashed, but it never fails. I always see one. Just one everyday. It's just....weird. blink.gif
000_neji
Curses? I think i'm cursed of being afraid in meeting other people whom I do not know...I just don't feel free and it feels like a curse to me...take note: It really happens to me.
cutie
whenever i search for anything, i dont get it. and when i DONT search for that, i get it.
Envy II
I fail at everything...

I'm pretty sure that only happens to me.
Carnal Malefactor
I get alcohol poisoning all the time, thanks to Saxophonist.
miracle_flame_alchemist147
I always get disconnected from the internet even though I'm DSL when someone calls on the phone and I was just about to click the next chapter since I'm done reading the first chapter of a really nice fanfic!!! >.<
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
When i'm playing video games, my friend always kills me first even if all my friends are in front of me lol laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.