Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Episode 50 Death
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > English Dub episodes (on Adult Swim)
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Alchemic Boom @ Mar 11 2006, 01:21 AM) [snapback]361535[/snapback]

[spoiler]Well maybe not everyone. As long as you exclude some few Edo fangirls who can't stand to see him at the end. But then again there's always episode 51 so maybe after they see that they'd like it.[/spoiler]
Anyhow, can't wait! Less than 24 hours left for me.

i went on youtub and saw it in Japanese and i i was speechless at the end...i already was spoiled by looking at pics and reviews but i did'nt know HOW it would happen sad.gif

i'm exited yet not exited for this epi to be aired, because

#1 what happens in this episode (i am a fangirl so i think you know why)
and
#2 it means that it's one more episode from the inevitable end of the series sad.gif

3 more hours...

i'm going to need a serious hug after this...any volenteers? ._.
MasterKris
*HUGS*
You just spoiled urself! Bad! This episode must be watched spoilerless!
(My conscience: Look who's talking, and u yourself spoiled to other people~)
Don't forget! There's a movie, a special, and three new OVA's!

(I can't see the dub episode anyways. I don't even HAVE cable...)
Animeoldtimer
I must say, I'm a bit nervous about this episode. I need emotional support! unsure.gif ohmy.gif biggrin.gif
chrismariokart
Crap, I really hate that BoBoBo show.
I guess i'll watch it cause i'm bored....

Well, 2 hours left biggrin.gif
Jedi28
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Mar 11 2006, 09:05 PM) [snapback]361851[/snapback]

*HUGS*
You just spoiled urself! Bad! This episode must be watched spoilerless!
(My conscience: Look who's talking, and u yourself spoiled to other people~)
Don't forget! There's a movie, a special, and three new OVA's!

(I can't see the dub episode anyways. I don't even HAVE cable...)

Actually, it's one more episode, a movie and FOUR OVA's. Unfortunately, the OVA's appear like they're all going to be fluffiness, fun to watch but don't expect them to be adding anything of import.

If you can't handle cliffhanger, you might want to tape the show and watch it next week. OR you can just go on YouTube and watch the subbed 51. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

MasterKris- Nice comic page! I just found the screenshot from the game and put it on my post on the previous page. And they think we're just kidding about Ed being a girl, AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Wasn't it said you'd never believe us if we told you? Ed is a girl, Roy confesses undying love to her and they run off and get married. Riza is sad and marries Al. You know what's really sad? Ed didn't have to wear a wig, he just had wear his natural hair differently and put on makeup. Weird.
checkmate_alchemist
Bo is underrated. >_>.

3 hours and about 24 minutes left over here.
FullMetalAlchemist01FAN
WOOHOO!!!! I CANT WAIT FOR THIS EPISODE!!!....lol i already seen this episode in japanese but it will be better in english!! I CANT WAIT!!! lol....1 hour and 18 minutes left!!!
BakaOnna
1 hour and 5 minutes left! Ahhh! I hope this site is going to work after they show it! I can't wait!
Aleclom
About 40 more minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stupid clock, GO FASTER!!!
ed's numbuh 1 fan
30 minutes to go! ;_;
Jedi28
AHHHHH! TIME VORTEX! THE CLOCK IS NOW MOVING BACKWARD!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif tongue.gif
Tombow
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Mar 11 2006, 09:02 PM) [snapback]361849[/snapback]
Yeah, me, me!! biggrin.gif
Half an hour to go!!
Animeoldtimer
How about a big group hug? biggrin.gif
Molecular Alchemist
QUOTE(Tombow @ Mar 11 2006, 10:30 PM) [snapback]361966[/snapback]

QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Mar 11 2006, 09:02 PM) [snapback]361849[/snapback]
Yeah, me, me!! biggrin.gif
Half an hour to go!!

hahaha...you're too funny happy.gif Only a 28 more minutes to go...i sure hope this episode is less confusing in english than in japanese.... tongue.gif

EDIT:
@Animeoldtimer: a big group hug after the episode? ...count me in...hahahaha
JoshP1389
D:

No group hugs.
experiment#84 : lab 5
I can't wait any longer!! I'm gonna explode!!! AHHHHH!!!

*BOOM*

Last words: B-b-bout 20minutes l-l-left...
Jedi28
Big group hug and then we can all go shopping for new TV's since our current ones will be broken.
Sikiu-San
*clings to everyone for spuuort* @w@ its almost time ^OOOOOOO^ *passes around hot chocolate*
QUOTE(Jedi28 @ Mar 11 2006, 09:37 PM) [snapback]361976[/snapback]

Big group hug and then we can all go shopping for new TV's since our current ones will be broken.

Wohoo!!! Let's buy a plasma!!! Or about 100 of them becuase the rabid fan girls just broke the the one we just bought...
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(JoshP1389 @ Mar 11 2006, 11:33 PM) [snapback]361971[/snapback]

D:

No group hugs.

You know you want it. *Alluring shake*
Jedi28
No group hugs unless Ed and Roy are involved!

18 minutes!
JoshP1389
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Mar 12 2006, 12:40 AM) [snapback]361981[/snapback]

QUOTE(JoshP1389 @ Mar 11 2006, 11:33 PM) [snapback]361971[/snapback]

D:

No group hugs.

You know you want it. *Alluring shake*

IPB Image
Molecular Alchemist
QUOTE(Jedi28 @ Mar 11 2006, 10:40 PM) [snapback]361983[/snapback]

Ahhhhhh, a Roy avy. I love Roy almost as much as Ed.

18 minutes!

I know what you mean *stares at own sig/avi set* hehehe....Roy's my hero. i have a lot of heros biggrin.gif

We NEED a group hug!!!!!

And I'll drive us all to get new tv's....mine will be the biggest plasma widescreen thing I can tie to the roof of my car!! Everyone else can put your tv's in the back of my car...it's got a BIIIG trunk happy.gif
QUOTE(experiment#84 : lab 5 @ Mar 11 2006, 09:35 PM) [snapback]361974[/snapback]

I can't wait any longer!! I'm gonna explode!!! AHHHHH!!!

*BOOM*

Last words: B-b-bout 20minutes l-l-left...

Don't worry people... I'm still alive... Winry made me some cool auto-mail like archer has...
*Opens mouth and shoots another television*
chrismariokart
Yep. About 15 minutes.

I think time has slowed to a stop...
Tombow
QUOTE(Animeoldtimer @ Mar 11 2006, 11:31 PM) [snapback]361968[/snapback]
I like that!! biggrin.gif

Oh, and I asked The site-owner sama of this board to keep the board on-line during and after the FMA airing for tonight and for the series final next week, and it's good to go!! (no down time for the board tonight after the show. YAY!!)
Molecular Alchemist
QUOTE(Tombow @ Mar 11 2006, 10:48 PM) [snapback]361995[/snapback]

Oh, and I asked The site-owner sama of this board to keep the board on-line during and after the FMA airing for tonight and for the series final next week, and it's good to go!! (no down time for the board tonight after the show. YAY!!)

ohmy.gif Aww...the big group hug can wait.... you did that for us?!?!?!!...thanks Tombow... *BIG hug* happy.gif

Ah, time to go stake out the tv set... laugh.gif
QUOTE(Tombow @ Mar 11 2006, 09:48 PM) [snapback]361995[/snapback]

Yipee!!! smile.gif
Shi-chan
Dang, I came to this thread late...[I was hoping to show up for the countdown earleir...]

Ohhh! Episode 50!!! [instert dramatic voice here=] Death [/ dramatic voice] Dun Dun Duhn!

Time remiaining 'til the episode: 6 minutes!!
chrismariokart
Time to go watch it.
See ya. biggrin.gif
Jedi28
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Mar 11 2006, 11:45 PM) [snapback]361991[/snapback]

QUOTE(Jedi28 @ Mar 11 2006, 10:40 PM) [snapback]361983[/snapback]

Ahhhhhh, a Roy avy. I love Roy almost as much as Ed.

18 minutes!

I know what you mean *stares at own sig/avi set* hehehe....Roy's my hero. i have a lot of heros biggrin.gif

We NEED a group hug!!!!!

And I'll drive us all to get new tv's....mine will be the biggest plasma widescreen thing I can tie to the roof of my car!! Everyone else can put your tv's in the back of my car...it's got a BIIIG trunk happy.gif

MY ED AND ROY! YOU CAN'T HAVE THEM! biggrin.gif laugh.gif I already have access to a plasma TV (though it's not mine), I want a PSP2 so I can get the video games!!

Five minutes!
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Tombow @ Mar 12 2006, 12:48 AM) [snapback]361995[/snapback]

how'd you manage to do that! thats great news! now i won't have to copy and paste my post tomorrow! (thats the reson i did'nt have a review for episode 49! *was to lazeh to write it over again -__-;;*

3 more minutes!! ;_____;
Jedi28
Yeah, Tombow is our friend! biggrin.gif

Two minutes!
see ya all after the episode I'm gonna go watch bye bye be back after the show wink.gif
Tombow
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Mar 11 2006, 11:55 PM) [snapback]362002[/snapback]
how'd you manage to do that! thats great news! now i won't have to copy and paste my post tomorrow! (thats the reson i did'nt have a review for episode 49! *was to lazeh to write it over again -__-;;*
I.. just.. asked it. biggrin.gif
It's almost there!!
Jedi28
Don't leave! Post as you watch!

LIFTOFF!!
Sikiu-San
this is it!!

DONT FORGET TO INCLUDE SPOILER TAGS IF YOU POST
Jedi28
And the silence grows.................everyone REMEMBER TO BREATHE PERIODICALLY! laugh.gif
JoshP1389
No music for the opener = Nice suspension.
Tombow
QUOTE(Sikiu-San @ Mar 12 2006, 12:00 AM) [snapback]362009[/snapback]
this is it!!

DONT FORGET TO INCLUDE SPOILER TAGS IF YOU POST
Great reminder!!

[spoiler]AAAAAH!! Right off from the start, it's mind-bogging!!!![/spoiler]
Jedi28
Oops, my posts messed up.

No opening music? Wow, that's a change from the Japanese.
Tombow
Just in case someone still doesn't know...
Quick lessen on how to put part of your post in spoiler box....

It's easy. Highlight the part of your post that you want to put in the spoiler box, then click on B next to I, U , S, etc. above the post composing space, as if you are making the hlighted part BOLD, then change the code inside the [ ] from "b" to "spoiler" in both begining and ending [ ]s.
(Don't forget to keep "/" in the ending [ ] tho.) smile.gif

If still not clear, click on REPLY bottum for my post, and see how the code looks like for my spoiler tag, and just type in the codes exactly that way.

[spoiler]Like that [/spoiler]
Jedi28
or you can just do [*spoiler] place whatever spoiler here and then [*/spoiler] Remove the asterix though. That's for those of us who are slightly inept and can't handle pressing multiple buttons at the same time. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
20 Minutes until THE CLIFFHANGER!
Carnal Malefactor
that's once...
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Jedi28 @ Mar 12 2006, 12:05 AM) [snapback]362014[/snapback]

Oops, my posts messed up.

No opening music? Wow, that's a change from the Japanese.

I think he was referring to the repeat opening being played solemnly without the standard xylophone background.
Tombow
QUOTE(Jedi28 @ Mar 12 2006, 12:09 AM) [snapback]362017[/snapback]
or you can just do [*spoiler] place whatever spoiler here and then [*/spoiler] Remove the asterix though.
^^Yap, that's more proper way. biggrin.gif

Intermission!!
Jedi28
what's once?
Wyrd_Raven
[spoiler]OH THE HUMANITY! ohmy.gif

Though its rather interesting how Hohenheim seems to have slipped into a position of power in England. Especially with him meeting Lt. Churchill[/spoiler]
Sikiu-San
Its awsome already ^O^

[spoiler]BWAHAHAH XDDD I forgot about ed getting trapped under the zeplin xD Poor fans girls getitng their heart ripped out tonight over and over again xD;;[/spoiler]
Jedi28
Void- Never mind, I get it now. biggrin.gif

[spoiler] Technically it wasn't him though, it was AlterEd. What's with the Zepplin coming out of NOWHERE in the entire English countryside and falling straight on his head? Did he have a BULLSEYE?? [/spoiler]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.