Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Was The Last Game You Played?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
Cutie Ed Lovr
Halo 2
FullmetalPikachu
Naruto Clash of Ninja
Vash_the_Gunslinger
God of War
Packy
Kingdom Hearts 2
ScarMySoul
Okami

I really like this game. I highly recommend it. happy.gif
Packy
^I really wanna play that, but none of the game rental stores where I live have it sad.gif

Kingdom Hearts 2
ScarMySoul
^^Walmart has it for like 29.99, not a bad deal lol.
Vash_the_Gunslinger
QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Oct 4 2006, 09:27 PM) [snapback]455091[/snapback]

Okami

I really would like to play that game. It seems like it's set in a very diverse world. sleep.gif
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Vash_the_Gunslinger @ Oct 4 2006, 08:11 PM) [snapback]455123[/snapback]

QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Oct 4 2006, 09:27 PM) [snapback]455091[/snapback]

Okami

I really would like to play that game. It seems like it's set in a very diverse world. sleep.gif

The way its made is really neat, and you fight using paint brushes and such, lol, but its rather neat. I'm not very far into the game but once I am I'll make a thread and talk more about it. smile.gif
Packy
You can usually rely on Capcom to make fun games nowdays smile.gif Tomarrow i'll see if I can get up to walmart to buy it, but my chances are slim since my dad's on his way home from Iowa right now dry.gif

Resident Evil 1 (original version)
Razzy
Halo 2
OH YEAH!!! biggrin.gif
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Final Fantasy X
Packy
DDR 2 (anime/gaming club at school)
ScarMySoul
Okami......

My PS2 was being a b*tch today and didn't save my game data properly and deleted my game... so I had to restart my game from the beginning... I was so ready to strangle something. wacko.gif
Vash_the_Gunslinger
QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Oct 5 2006, 11:01 PM) [snapback]455558[/snapback]

Okami......

My PS2 was being a b*tch today and didn't save my game data properly and deleted my game... so I had to restart my game from the beginning... I was so ready to strangle something. wacko.gif

Well that sucks. Considering if you were far into your game. sad.gif

ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Vash_the_Gunslinger @ Oct 5 2006, 09:08 PM) [snapback]455566[/snapback]

Okami......

Well I had aquired two brush strokes and all these items and revived the Kamaki village and it decided to screw with me and I had to go through allllllll of that again, it was about 2 and half hours of work that was lost lol.
Vash_the_Gunslinger
QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Oct 5 2006, 11:10 PM) [snapback]455569[/snapback]

QUOTE(Vash_the_Gunslinger @ Oct 5 2006, 09:08 PM) [snapback]455566[/snapback]

Okami......

Well I had aquired two brush strokes and all these items and revived the Kamaki village and it decided to screw with me and I had to go through allllllll of that again, it was about 2 and half hours of work that was lost lol.

Well maybe 2.5 hours of your life lost. tongue.gif
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Vash_the_Gunslinger @ Oct 5 2006, 09:15 PM) [snapback]455574[/snapback]

Well maybe 2.5 hours of your life lost. tongue.gif

laugh.gif yes or that....
Packy
^I felt the exact same way when I was half-way through disc one of RE2, and I died from a freakin' zombie after a Licker mauled me when I tried to get a spark plug laugh.gif

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (just got it happy.gif)
Shamu
Last game I played was We Love Katamari. In fact, I'm playing it right now tongue.gif
I have other games, but I can't seem to beat or get very far in them, so I mostly stick to the Katamari games.
My friend even calls me the Kingdom Hearts Retard, because I can't beat it, even though it's not supposed to be a difficult game =(
I've also been playing both of the FMA games, but I can't seem to get very far in either of those as well.
sad.gif
Packy
^Dont feel bad about the Kingdom Hearts thing smile.gif I cant even beat the first one yet, and I beat the 2nd one a week or so ago. The 2nd FMA game was kinda pain for me on the lizard boss, and I havent played the 1st one yet laugh.gif
Shamu
Thank you, that makes me feel a bit better about KHI ^^
I haven't even played KHII, since I want to finish the first one first, but I might just forget that idea and go onto the second one tongue.gif
*continues to roll the Katamari*
DarkHaze
I quitted gaming... until that PS3 comes out.... (guilty)
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Pack Lackey @ Oct 6 2006, 04:16 PM) [snapback]455899[/snapback]

^I felt the exact same way when I was half-way through disc one of RE2, and I died from a freakin' zombie after a Licker mauled me when I tried to get a spark plug laugh.gif

laugh.gif that made me laugh..... hey how did you die, oh you know, got mauled my a licker.... pfffff....

Okami.... I finally beat the Spider Queen and save Ume the dog for a little shit of a kid....

Things I do for people laugh.gif
Brig.General Hughes
MLB the show
DarkHaze
Everyone, go play Dj Max.
Vash_the_Gunslinger
God of War
Metal-Sol
Final Fantasy 7
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Vash_the_Gunslinger @ Oct 7 2006, 08:49 AM) [snapback]456169[/snapback]

God of War

I was tempted to buy that the other day, is it worth it?
Packy
^Its a good game but I never got the chance to really play it since it kept freezing up on me sad.gif Stupid Video Vision doesnt check the discs after people bring 'em back... I had the option of gettin' that a few months ago but I went with Devil may cry 3: Special Edition instead. Now to wait for God of War 2...
FullmetalPikachu
Naruto Clash of Ninja
Vash_the_Gunslinger
QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Oct 7 2006, 01:57 PM) [snapback]456232[/snapback]

God of War

It's a great game. Do you have a Slimline PS2? I do and I haven't had any problems like glitches at all. I've played through it once. And for $20, I think it's worth it. cool.gif
DarkHaze
I want to try this out.
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Vash_the_Gunslinger @ Oct 7 2006, 03:12 PM) [snapback]456337[/snapback]

QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Oct 7 2006, 01:57 PM) [snapback]456232[/snapback]

God of War

It's a great game. Do you have a Slimline PS2? I do and I haven't had any problems like glitches at all. I've played through it once. And for $20, I think it's worth it. cool.gif

Um I don't know what kind it is.... Its just a.... PS2 laugh.gif..... I refer to it as the "overweight" PS2 lol, its so big lol....

I might get God of War then, after the 15th.... cool.gif
Kitty Alchemist
God of War
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Burnout Revenge
ScarMySoul
Okami.....

I'm a little frustrated, I got really far into the game and I go to take a bathroom break and my grandmother turned off my system because she thought I was done playing it. wacko.gif

And just my luck none of it was saved so I have to do all of it over again..... *shoots self*

lol
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Resident Evil 4
Kitty Alchemist
Resident Evil 4 on Gamecube.
irridescentsong
Dance Dance Revolution: Extreme 2 - Dance Master Mode. My gf bought it for me for my birthday.
Packy
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Brig.General Hughes
Jak X Combat Racing(It's like twisted metal except so much cooler because it's Jak and Daxter)
Ratzenheich FMA Super fan
When I went to my friend's house yesterday I got to play Project Gotham Racing 3 and Dead or Alive 4 on his Xbox 360. XD But the most recent game I played was Command and Conquer Generals Zero Hour which was last night.
ScarMySoul
Okami, I finally beat Orochi, the 8 headed dragon thinger.... hazzah!
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Final Fantasy VII
Packy
World of Warcraft. I swear, some people are such perverts in that game laugh.gif Though the reason might be because I have my night elf dancing in nothin' but her undergarments and drunk XD
Roi Moustang
The best game ever (even though i cant read japanese)....

Fullmetal Alchemist 3: Kami o Tsugu Shoujo

Vash_the_Gunslinger
God of War
Packy
Warhammer 40k Dawn of War: Dark Crusade demo
Hanozo
Matrix Path of Neo. I was bored and just felt like beating the crap out of people in the game =P
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.