Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Was The Last Game You Played?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
Pyroclasm
I love Ocarina of Time as well. Best N64 game by far, and Majora's Mask came in second IMO.

More Golden Sun. Didn't get to play much so only made it to Altin.
Meitantei Conan
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep(PSP) - Doing Lv 1 Critical mode now; I am doing this till either Re:Coded comes out or Birth By Sleep Final Mix.
Pyroclasm
Golden Sun. Traipsed through the Lamakan Desert to Kalay.

And Golden Sun: The Lost Age. Felt like kicking the final boss's butt.
Little Washu
Pokemon Soul Silver

I need a mantine but they're only available in Heart Gold :c
Pyroclasm
^That's too bad. sad.gif I'd offer to trade you one, but I can't connect my DS to my wireless connection.

Played Pokemon SoulSilver. Bred a fox with a moose. I now have a hypnotising fox. biggrin.gif Also kept skipping time ahead and giving haircuts to an Eevee. Evolved it into Umbreon. Am now playing Voltorb Flip to get enough coins for an Ice Beam TM and a Substitute TM; Ice Beam for my Nidorina, Substitute for my Umbreon.

Also played Golden Sun: The Lost Age. Sailing the Great Eastern Sea, gathering pieces of a trident.
ScarMySoul
LOTR: Aragorn's Quest

wub.gif

I'm also looking forward to the game called LOTR: Northern Wars

biggrin.gif
Pyroclasm
Played Golden Sun: The Lost Age. Currently trying to forge Excalibur. Damn Sunshine keeps giving me everything but that...

And Pokemon SoulSilver. Caught Lapras, and am training a Natu. It's a pain because it doesn't know any damage dealing moves...
Razzy
Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2

HOLY FLIP THIS IS AN AMAZING GAME. 8D
ScarMySoul
LOTR: Aragorn's Quest

Finished the story line after two days....

There's a lot side quests though...

I agree with the review I read on it yesterday: "This game is so tough a cool breeze could knock it over" and that's playing on King mode.... the hardest mode.... XD
Pyroclasm
More Golden Sun: The Lost Age and Pokemon SoulSilver. Going through Magma Rock on TLA and training my team before I head over to the lighthouse on Pokemon.
ScarMySoul
The Beatles Rockband.

biggrin.gif
Kale Mustang
Angry Birds (iPhone)
Bit.Trip. Beat (iPhone)
Mirror's Edge (iPhone)

Kingdom Hearts: BBS (PSP)
Pyroclasm
Didn't get much time for playing, but more Golden Sun: The Lost Age. Got my hands on Loho's cannon. Look out Northern Wilds, here I come!
MaiShadowAlchemist
-Need For Speed: Undercover (...meh...NS: Most Wanted will always be the best!!! :3)
Pyroclasm
Golden Sun: The Lost Age. Went through Mars Lighthouse, got the Teleport Lapis and Djinn that I needed and started on the side quests.
Little Washu
Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations

Chapter 2! Godoootttt <3 <3 <3
Pyroclasm
Pokemon SoulSilver.
Fairy of Darkness
Pokemon Heart Gold. smile.gif
Pyroclasm
Golden Sun: The Lost Age.
Little Washu
Phoenix Wright: Trials and Tribulations

"Darker than a moonless night. Hotter and more bitter than hell itself, that is coffee."

OH GODOT <3
Pyroclasm
Pokemon SoulSilver.
Starcraft II - Wings Of Liberty.
Pyroclasm
Pokemon SoulSilver.
EdokunEdo
Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Pyroclasm
Rainshine
Robot Unicorn Attack... Heavy Metal version. 83
EdokunEdo
Is that any good?

World of Warcraft
Pyroclasm
Golden Sun: The Lost Age
EdokunEdo
World of Warcraft

OMG! DEATHWING HAS COME!
Lunar_Crescent_45
Patapom 2
Pyroclasm
Razzy
Pokemon: Heartgold biggrin.gif
Pyroclasm
EdokunEdo
World of Warcraft - Wrath of the lich king
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite \(^ ^)/
Pyroclasm
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn. wub.gif
ScarMySoul
The Beatles Rockband

I thought it was fun before but wow singing is even better! Well when your by yourself tongue.gif

-------------------------

Currently Playing:

Lost Planet 2
Pyroclasm
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.
Ryan Boothby
Need for Speed : Carbon
Pyroclasm
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.
ScarMySoul
The Beatles Rockband
Omamori
Kingdom Hearts II

o3o EPIC.
hotaru92
Just played Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the millionth time! haha biggrin.gif That and Kingdom Hearts 2 ^_____^
A Pierrot's Aria
Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Knuckles ( Sega Genesis)
Pyroclasm
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (DS)
Fire Emblem 6 (GBA)
Rainshine
Wii! My sister got it for Christmas. X)
Pyroclasm
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (DS)
Fire Emblem 6 (GBA)
LoMXD
I've been playing Horde on Gears of War 2 a lot
but I started a campaign with my sis in gears 1 earliar today.
RadicalDreamer
I'm playing Persona 4 and Shadow of the Colossus at the moment (and Trauma Center from time to time).
I like P4 very much (but since when the Persona series was owned by Square Enix !? P3 wasn't. Or was it ? *is confused*)... and SofC is... well... Those colossus are pretty intimidating and you feel a bit alone (okay, there is the horse... your only companion... I guess it was a deliberate choice by the makers to make you feel that way... alone and very little). I beat the first 2. Now, I can't get to the third, I keep falling into the water. I don't know if I like this game or not... but I can understand those who got bored with it. There really is nothing to do except fighting the colossus (which is kinda fun... I think... well more like impressive). Just exploring a big empty world on your horse.
It's probably gonna be like Professor Layton... I only began to LOVE the game when it was close to the end.

Ah yes, I'm also playing Grim Fandango. It's lots of fun. The game crashing every 3 minutes isn't fun though (I still can save after it crashes but I still have to quit if I want to resume my party).
Artixte
I'm addicted to Fable II right now XD And I just bought Devil May Cry I and II 8D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.