Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Was The Last Game You Played?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
Meitantei Conan
Persona 3 Portable
Kale Mustang
Dragon Quest IX (DS)
A Pierrot's Aria
Super Mario Brothers Wii
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Omamori
Okami

I would have this game finished by now if I didn't need to return it to the library a week after getting it @.@ Geez...
Satori
Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Little Washu
Pokemon Soul Silver

I did ALL that work, and then failed in the bug catching contest cause a sycther killed my skiploom, which apparently caused me to 'drop' $2040', then turned it off cause I didn't wanna lose money, only to discover I never saved the game...
Flamez_Freak
final fantasy xiii
Razzy
Robot Unicorn Attack
alairellis23
In the last i played Heavy Rain,One think i really like of this game the graphics were top of the line, the plot was gripping and i never did get the killer right until the end. The controls were unusual but fun and on the hardest difficulty it was an extreme Challenge for me.
Carmencita
QUOTE (Razzy @ Jul 29 2010, 03:43 PM) *
Robot Unicorn Attack

Pure win. XD

Okami was the last game I played. Ok I'm obssessed with TotA and all, but Okami still holds the title as the most beautiful game ever created. It even brings a tear to my eye. *sniffle*
Little Washu
^True that, about Okami.

Pokemon Soul Silver

Tradin' with people over wifi.
Full Metal SHORTY!!!
Full Metal Alchemist: Dual Sympathy
A Pierrot's Aria
Case Closed (Wii)
Carmencita
^Case closed has a video game? Well thats new...

Tales of the Abyss. Really hating this game right now. It just got like, ten times harder. Dx Wait scratch that last game was Mana Khemia 2. I hate this game even more. Stupid boss battle. >>
Flamez_Freak
prince of persia warrior within (gonna finish the game with all the life upgrades this time)
A Pierrot's Aria
QUOTE (Carmencita @ Aug 4 2010, 03:30 AM) *
^Case closed has a video game? Well thats new...

Yep, it does. xD

Case Closed (Wii) again.

Someone has actually died so now I'm getting somewhere. I was running around like a headless chicken for ages. laugh.gif
Carmencita
Tales of the Abyss. Again. I went back before Theor Forest just to level up and all I can say right now is that ION SHALL DIE BY MY HANDS! D:<

First I level up and stuff (cause when I'm stuck this is how I prepare of course) and I finally get to use the Ion... well I forget what its called by Ion helps out and uses a Daathic Arte thats all pretty and does tons of damage and I love it but right after.. my game froze. All that leveling up and hard work all down the drain! And I blame the Fon Master! Man if I could use a Daathic arte Ion would be fried right now but noooo I have to be a fon master. Fon Master my arse! Die Ion DIE!

*is very pissed off*
This is just like the time I finally beat Legretta and then we had a power outage before I could save. Dx
Razzy
Pokemon HeartGold.

I finally got past Victory Road! Woooooo~
Little Washu
Scarlet Weather Rhapsody

Gotta beat Youmu, Patchouli and Alice's story modes. Will not ve easy with characters like that...
ScarMySoul
LOTR: The Third Age

I haven't played that in about a year.... the disc I have is like 5 years old and you never know what glitch is going to make itself known... some funny ones too, like viewing your characters through a trolls head... laugh.gif
Kale Mustang
Persona 3 Portable (PSP)
maple_4k
i played was soccer

Vivekananda rock memorial | Thiruvalluvar statue |Kanyakumari tours and travels
Pyroclasm
Pokemon HeartGold.
Kicked Red's butt. Now that I've surpassed my SoulSilver game, I'm going to restart that.
A Pierrot's Aria
Case Closed (Wii)
One Piece: Unlimited Cruise pt. 1 (Wii)
Pyroclasm
Pokemon SoulSilver
Full Metal SHORTY!!!
Finding Nemo!!!

Good old Game boy Advance games XD
Ama-ri
Pokémon FireRed =D
Sketchy
Megaman Zero 2
riceking17
Scott Pilgram vs. the world
Sketchy
Metroid Fusion
A Pierrot's Aria
Case Closed (Wii)

And Reversi on msn if that counts. laugh.gif
Sketchy
Skype chess
Dx

If that doesn't count, than NHL 10
Pyroclasm
Golden Sun
That One Dude
Batman: Arkham Asylum for the PC

I love Batman.

Batman. <3
Pyroclasm
Pokemon SoulSilver
Sketchy
NES CLASSIC Super Mario Brothers
Pyroclasm
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Sketchy
FullMetal Alchemist: Dual Sympathy
Kale Mustang
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (demo) [PS3]

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - Ultimate Sith Edition [PS3]

Lumines Supernova [PS3]

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (NA Version) [PSP]

...All in one evening.
Pyroclasm
Golden Sun

I shall begin a complete playthrough of both games in anticipation for the coming title! Behold, the wonders of Alchemy!
Kale Mustang
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (PSP)
Pyroclasm
Golden Sun
ScarMySoul
Beatles Rock Band....

Toughest song is Helter Skelter and holy hell I can't play that to save my life but at the end I love it when Ringo Star yells I"VE GOT BLISTERS ON MY FINGERS! laugh.gif

I could play this game for days....

Pyroclasm
Still Golden Sun.

Lord Mc Coy thought he could stop me from going to Kolima by not giving me the key, but I showed him! wink.gif
ScarMySoul
Beatles Rockband

Got 5 stars finally on Helter Skelter! YAY
Pyroclasm
^Well done! Sounds like it was difficult.

Golden Sun again. Went through Mercury Lighthouse and picked up Mia along the way, then went back and broke the curse on Kolima.

Also, I went on a bit of a nostalgia trip, and started a new file on Pokemon Yellow. Ah, good old Pokemon Yellow... It was the first game I ever owned!
Meitantei Conan
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

- I dropped everything I was playing including Persona 3 FES, Persona 4, and Persona 3 Portable, and KHIIFM. xDD
A Pierrot's Aria
Jet Force Gemini (N64)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)
Pyroclasm
^Good ol' Ocarina of Time. It's been ages since I last played that...

More Golden Sun, and more Pokemon Yellow. Need to make the trek through Mogall Forest to Xian.
A Pierrot's Aria
I love Ocarina of Time! biggrin.gif

NiGHTS into Dreams (Sega Saturn)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.