Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Was The Last Game You Played?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
Meitantei Conan
Been a while since I've came here.

Well my last game I got, and played was

Pokemon Soul Silver I beat it today, well I beat Red, Im still on a quest to get the legendaries.
kazare
The last game I played??
That was ages ago!!
Anyways it is Pokemon Crystal Version . . .
The Japanese Edition . . .
Meitantei Conan
Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
was my last game
evel
Rock Band (PS3)
FMAobsessed
Gardening Mama for the Nintendo DS
Wrathistmeinhomeboi
Jak 3- PS2

I hate that massive dark maker mech. >:[
Rainshine
"Draw My Thing" on OMGPOP
Wrathistmeinhomeboi
Pokemon Platinum- Nintendo DS
Rainshine
zOMG on Gaia.
My gaia obsessed little sister asked me to go on it with her, and so I did.

It's actually quite fun. You get to run around as your little avatar and kill monster things. :3
Saving_Grace
Final Fantasy VII. Finally got my hands on it. God bless the ps download store.
Broken Chouchou
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit tracks.

Almost finished with it. Pretty good game. The graphics are not techniacally great, but warm and charming (love Link in his engineer outfit!), and the music is epic. The gameplay hasn't changed much since Phantom Hourglass, which is fine with me since the dungeon exploring and fighting was the biggest enjoyment for me in that game.
Billea_the_Turtle
Forza Motorsport 3 on Xbox 360.

Ah... I love the Audi r8 5.2 FSI quattro and the 2008 Maserati GranTurismo. Awesome cars.
Meitantei Conan
Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (Wii)

I own a Wii now >< yay

lol, Uhhhhh Cell pissed me off in the Final Battle, I still beat him tho.
Kale Mustang
Chrono Trigger (DS)

Played it while waiting for the New Year's celebration to begin at Disneyland last Thursday. tongue.gif
Meitantei Conan
QUOTE (Kale Mustang @ Jan 6 2010, 10:03 AM) *
Chrono Trigger (DS)

Played it while waiting for the New Year's celebration to begin at Disneyland last Thursday. tongue.gif

I'm really stuck on my Chrono Trigger(DS). I dont even know where I am. lol. So I stopped playing it been almost over a year since i played it.

Last game:

Pokemon HeartGold

I restarted, I traded all my good pokemon to my Soul Silver.

sooo yeah
Kale Mustang
QUOTE (Meitantei Conan @ Jan 6 2010, 01:57 PM) *
QUOTE (Kale Mustang @ Jan 6 2010, 10:03 AM) *
Chrono Trigger (DS)

I'm really stuck on my Chrono Trigger(DS). I dont even know where I am. lol. So I stopped playing it been almost over a year since i played it.

I actually forgot where I was too (it's my second run-through the game)...and then my friend suggested I go to the big crater (I was in the Prehistoric Ages - 2nd time through)...yeah, I'm now back in Zeal. tongue.gif
sidekick.kep37
Modern Warfare 2 on Xbox 360. No Gold yet so I can't play on live. Still getting achievements for Campaign though.
FMAobsessed
I just started playing the new Kingdom Hearts game for the Nintendo DS. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.
So far it is really fun. And I have enjoyed the missions that I have to do.
A Pierrot's Aria
The original Space Invaders game. xD!

I can't get passed the second level but my dad's a pro. xD
Meitantei Conan
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Broken Chouchou
QUOTE (Meitantei Conan @ Jan 6 2010, 03:57 PM) *
Pokemon HeartGold

Is that any good? Compared to the original Gold/Silver, are they better or worse? Gold/Silver generation was my favourite, so I'm, if my economy will allow it, thinking about about getting one of the remakes tongue.gif (Probably HeartGold since I played Silver last time around).

And on Chrono Trigger! How can you get stuck? It's too great a game to just give up!! XD Ant tbh it really isn't that hard either. Well, some battles can be a little challenging, but most of the time you know where to go and what to do.
Meitantei Conan
QUOTE (Broken Chouchou @ Jan 10 2010, 08:08 AM) *
QUOTE (Meitantei Conan @ Jan 6 2010, 03:57 PM) *
Pokemon HeartGold

Is that any good? Compared to the original Gold/Silver, are they better or worse? Gold/Silver generation was my favourite, so I'm, if my economy will allow it, thinking about about getting one of the remakes tongue.gif (Probably HeartGold since I played Silver last time around).

And on Chrono Trigger! How can you get stuck? It's too great a game to just give up!! XD Ant tbh it really isn't that hard either. Well, some battles can be a little challenging, but most of the time you know where to go and what to do.

Yes i played/Owned them. They are fun, I like them, I love all the new feature, like the touch menu, the new Register item feature, the pokemon following you feature, and love how you can use the touch screen to talk to people too. the features differs much, but the storyline doesnt seem to change, except for like the in game events, I like more than the old one. But the Original one has always have a piece of my heart and gaming experience. Yes it is worth it, It's a well done Remake, they even have a thing called "GB Player" where you can switch to the GB music of G/S/C, and switch back to the HG/SS DS music, but you get it after you get 16 badges.

Like I forgot what to do, or where I am in the game. thats how im stuck.

Pokemon Heart Gold again
A Pierrot's Aria
Super Mario Brothers Wii
Kale Mustang
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (PSP)

Right now, in the first world, but so far, the graphics are bright and vibrant - just like it's PS2 counterpart. Opening movie was fantastic!
Savrone
Fable II (Xbox 360)
Billea_the_Turtle
Kingdom Hearts II

I'm just replaying it because I had an odd desire to. But, it is a really good game, IMO.
Kale Mustang

Game is so much fun and the Command Board is addictive to play. cool.gif
sidekick.kep37
Modern Warfare 2; Spec-ops

...with my bro tongue.gif
Kale Mustang
Final Fantasy XIII [PS3] (English Demo)
Billea_the_Turtle
Dragon Age: Origins [PS3]
Kale Mustang
Mass Effect (360)
Meitantei Conan
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep.

FINALLY got a new PSP. lol
Cold-Blooded-Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist: Curse of the Crimson Elixor
Kale Mustang

Later, I'll probably give Mass Effect 2 a spin...
Satori
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
Meitantei Conan
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

Im getting use to the command board.
I beat my 4th boss I think lol.
sidekick.kep37
Modern Warfare 2
Meitantei Conan

I beat Terra's Story.
Now on to Ventus!
The Copycat Alchemist
Last game I ever played was probably... Dance Dance Revolution at the mall or Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days... o.o Or Pokemon Diamond.
beastPlushi
The Saboteur on the PS3
Mhacy
Tomb Raider: Anniversary on PSP, it's been a year but I still can't finished it. lol^^
Satori
TNA Impact
sidekick.kep37
Rock Band 2 tongue.gif
Disco Shrew
Deus Ex
he03
Bowser's Inside Story on DS.
ScarMySoul
DMC 3

happy.gif
beastPlushi
White Knight Chronicles.
The game is incomplete, I recommend it only as a rental or bargain pricing.
Trakonda
Assassin's Creed 2.

I finished the story mode like ages ago, but I have still collectables and side quests to finish D: so addicting ~

Also, some Professor Layton thing my friend borrowed me for the DS.
ScarMySoul
Lord of the Rings: The Third Age
Meitantei Conan

Just training my Ventus. :3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.