Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Was The Last Game You Played?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
Hanozo
QUOTE (Prince the Ripper @ Mar 18 2009, 12:18 AM) *
More Tales of the Abyss.

Along with RE5

What system did you get RE5 for?
I have the PS3 one. PSN: JehutyZOE
Lets kill zombies together laugh.gif

Last Game Platinum =).
Connections =)
MaiShadowAlchemist
-Chrono Trigger
Prince the Ripper
QUOTE (Hanozo @ Mar 19 2009, 09:51 PM) *
QUOTE (Prince the Ripper @ Mar 18 2009, 12:18 AM) *
More Tales of the Abyss.

Along with RE5

What system did you get RE5 for?
I have the PS3 one. PSN: JehutyZOE
Lets kill zombies together laugh.gif

I got the PS3 version, and am currently trying to get my PSN account set up but feel free to save this for when I get it done: OyaOtaru [I was in the process of getting it set up before but then the PS3 stopped working for me, so had to get a new PS3 :C]

Devil May Cry 4-S-ranked the first mission...[beat it in less than a minute...so not kidding you]
Tales of the Abyss

Will be playing some RE5 later.
Little Washu
Pokemon Platinum

Liking these changes so far, really amazing, as usual.
Prince the Ripper
^I need that now XD

Tales of the Abyss again. Time to evacuate St. Binah...oh joy.

But I love Peony <3
AzhiDevn
World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade

yeah...I'm a huge fan of WoW now....x3
Little Washu
QUOTE (Prince the Ripper @ Mar 22 2009, 06:13 PM) *
^I need that now XD

It's worth it. They've improved on the animation, and the overall feel of it seems real nice :3. Though, I'm still waiting on a Jhoto remake myself.

Pokemon Platinum

I still have the habit of training one Pokemon to level 30 but leaving all the others at level 2...
Prince the Ripper
I'll have to look into getting it then :3 And Omg...I thought I was the only one who did that XD

Played some MGS4 and Tales of the Abyss.
Speedy Alchemist
Played Sonic and the black knight, that game's actually pretty fun.
Meitantei Conan
Pokemon Platinum Version
Kari_Neko
I still have the habit of training one Pokemon to level 30 but leaving all the others at level 2...

XDDD I do that too!I've been trying to work on it with no success

Animal Crossing City Folk for Wii and Pokemon Rangers for DS
Prince the Ripper
Metal Gear Solid 4 and Tales of the Abyss [although I spent more time on Abyss than MGS...XD]
Blitz
Fire Emblem DS
Hanozo
Resident Evil 5

ROAR I need an actual partner not some stupid AI that watches me die while standing in one spot.....
AzhiDevn
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
MaiShadowAlchemist
Sims 2 Castaway XDXD
Little Washu
Ultimate Ninja 4: Naruto Shippuden

New graphics: Amazing. Storyline: Great. Gameplay: Also amazing.

I'm really liking the ability to run around, feels more rpg-esque. Though, I still have some memory pieces to grab to play through Hero Mode. Also, being able to use all the characters from the last games (save for ANBU Kakashi and The Green Beast) is good, no to mention the dubbed voices rock. Thank God they changed Deidara's.
Prince the Ripper
Some RE5 [stupid Sheva killing me again]

But Katekyo Hitman Reborn Battle Arena for the PSP.
Meitantei Conan
Pokemon Platinum

I beat it a while ago. Im just Catching Pokemon I guess. or just trading Events. I don't know. But I really like Platinum more than i liked Diamond.
Prince the Ripper
Katekyo Hitman Reborn Battle Arena again
just have to unlock everything that's needed~
Kale Mustang
PS3 - Resident Evil 5 & Flower
DSi - Rhythm Heaven & Pokemon Platinum
PSP - Dissidia
Innocent-malice
Luxor 2 tongue.gif
DustStorm
Phoenix Wright : Justice For All
Meitantei Conan
Pokemon LeafGreen
to Catch Pokemon for Margration
Little Washu
Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4: Shippuden

Ah, nice to see some new Kakashi action >w<
Mat-Mat
A game of chess, like always, but also Guitar Hero: World Tour.
Mercy_Alchemist94
Animal Crossing.

Very interesting, you're just running around and picking up and dropping off stuff . . . And yet it's still fun. 0-0;
cheruu
I love Animal Crossing! It's so cute~ XD

Tales of the Abyss for me. :D
persephone
Rockman/Megaman 9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W_oPVMrx5g
^Cute Megaman 9 vid, "Concrete Jungle" FTW!
Kale Mustang
Pokemon Platinum...
Meitantei Conan
Pokemon Platinum

Catching, Training and getting Pokemon
K0RYL33
fallout 3
ARRIVEDERCI
Tales of Destiny Remake: Director's Cut.
Kale Mustang
PSP: Dissidia
DSi: Pokemon Platinum
black~hayate
Pokemon Platinium and The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion gold
sidekick.kep37
Halo 3... XD
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Resident Evil 5
Kale Mustang
Still playing Pokemon Platinum...
sidekick.kep37
Rock Paper Scissors... if that counts... but an actual game... still Halo 3. XD
Kale Mustang
PS3 - Final Fantasy XIII demo o_O
Mercy_Alchemist94
Super Smash Brother Brawl.
(I'm a mean Zelda wielder . . . However I cheat. )
-Din'sfireDin'sfireDin'sfireDin'sfireRunRunRunDin'sFireDin'sfire- XD
Kale Mustang
QUOTE (Mercy_Alchemist94 @ Apr 17 2009, 09:38 AM) *
Super Smash Brother Brawl.
(I'm a mean Zelda wielder . . . However I cheat. )
-Din'sfireDin'sfireDin'sfireDin'sfireRunRunRunDin'sFireDin'sfire- XD

That sounds like how some of my friends play as Zelda. I usually play as Snake, Lucas, or Toon Link. I'll use Marth or Ike every once in a while.
Mercy_Alchemist94
QUOTE (Kale @ Apr 17 2009, 12:55 PM) *
That sounds like how some of my friends play as Zelda. I usually play as Snake, Lucas, or Toon Link. I'll use Marth or Ike every once in a while.

It's a force of habit now since one of my friends will kill you if you get close, so I had to attack him from afar. (I've earn the name "Pansy" now.)
I play as more characters in brawl, I'm just best with Zelda. Second choice is Peach, then Zero Suit, then Marth, then Link, then Pit . . . And so on.
Kale Mustang
QUOTE (Mercy_Alchemist94 @ Apr 17 2009, 10:09 AM) *
QUOTE (Kale @ Apr 17 2009, 12:55 PM) *

It's a force of habit now since one of my friends will kill you if you get close, so I had to attack him from afar. (I've earn the name "Pansy" now.)
I play as more characters in brawl, I'm just best with Zelda. Second choice is Peach, then Zero Suit, then Marth, then Link, then Pit . . . And so on.

My friends hate when I play as Snake - they can never predict what I'm going to do next and I'd rather do a self-kill than give them the satisfaction of beating me. laugh.gif Not being a sore loser, but rather I tend to to forget about my proximity to my grenades and often will hurt myself.
Mercy_Alchemist94
QUOTE (Kale @ Apr 17 2009, 2:11 PM) *
My friends hate when I play as Snake - they can never predict what I'm going to do next and I'd rather do a self-kill than give them the satisfaction of beating me. laugh.gif Not being a sore loser, but rather I tend to to forget about my proximity to my grenades and often will hurt myself.

I've never played against a decent Snake, either it's someone new to the game or a computer player. But I can see how Snake could be a threat, I just wish I could find someone who can use him properly.
I'm usually not a sore loser either, unless I'm playing against a family member or if the one friend I spoke of earlier starts getting tired of winning and seems annoyed . . . Then I get a little edgy. Also if the person I'm dating starts to announce everything going on onscreen or starts getting loud when playing. >.<
Kale Mustang
QUOTE (Mercy_Alchemist94 @ Apr 17 2009, 11:41 AM) *
I've never played against a decent Snake, either it's someone new to the game or a computer player. But I can see how Snake could be a threat, I just wish I could find someone who can use him properly.
I'm usually not a sore loser either, unless I'm playing against a family member or if the one friend I spoke of earlier starts getting tired of winning and seems annoyed . . . Then I get a little edgy. Also if the person I'm dating starts to announce everything going on onscreen or starts getting loud when playing. >.<

Oh believe me, I'm not the greatest player with Snake, but my friends know that I'm really dangerous with Snake. I don't really rely on his claymore mines (takes too long to bury), but rather I'll use him on the ground (grenades, physical attacks - both specials and regular, nikita launcher & rocket launcher) or in the air (cypher, dropping c4 from above, aerial tilt attacks - his downspike can have a rebound effect for another hit if you sweetspot it and his up+A tilt can kill anyone who is at 50+%).

Just his neutral (by this I mean ground) up+A tilt will kill at 55+% or if you survive it, you would've received about 18-20% more damage.

Fun to use, but really hard to master as he's faster than Ganon but slower than Captain Falcon.
Mercy_Alchemist94
QUOTE (Kale @ Apr 17 2009, 03:42 PM) *
Oh believe me, I'm not the greatest player with Snake, but my friends know that I'm really dangerous with Snake. I don't really rely on his claymore mines (takes too long to bury), but rather I'll use him on the ground (grenades, physical attacks - both specials and regular, nikita launcher & rocket launcher) or in the air (cypher, dropping c4 from above, aerial tilt attacks - his downspike can have a rebound effect for another hit if you sweetspot it and his up+A tilt can kill anyone who is at 50+%).

Just his neutral (by this I mean ground) up+A tilt will kill at 55+% or if you survive it, you would've received about 18-20% more damage.

Fun to use, but really hard to master as he's faster than Ganon but slower than Captain Falcon.

I had to read that two times to understand it, that tells you how many times I play as Snake. (And some things I'm only half sure about. >.> ) I only really use Snake for kicks and giggles, but that's nice information to know if I ecounter a Snake player I can use this to figure out a way around his attacks or defend myself.

I'm sure he's easier to master than King Dedede, though. *Shudders.*
dragonmaster2476
the last game i played was World ofwarcraft and still playin along with F.E.A.R
sidekick.kep37
just finished another fun game of halo 3......... happy.gif
Dickens
Battle Fantasia.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.