Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Was The Last Game You Played?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
The Frozen Alchemist
Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
Hanozo
Metal gear Solid 4
Game is A-MA-ZING
Mat-Mat
Pokemon Diamond
Fushi
Persona 3 FES

Melty Blood

I think its like a underground game since not many people know about it

Naaaah, it ain't an underground game. It's just a Japanese one from a company that used to be a doujin group that usually makes eroge visual novels, and is a sequel of sorts to a game they released when they were still a doujin group, Tsukihime. Anyone who knows Shingetsutan Tsukihime, Fate/Stay Night or just Type Moon in general will know Melty Blood. (unless their knowledge only goes as far as the anime versions of those games) Visual novels aren't really all that well known outside of Japan, but Melty Blood was quite popular there and has a cult following here.

Speaking of which I should REALLY pick up Fate/Stay Night again one of these days. I got the Saber ero scene and then for some reason stopped playing. xD; I still need to get my hands on Tsukihime too for that mater.
Hanozo
QUOTE(Fushigi Rockna @ Jun 14 2008, 06:52 PM) *
Persona 3 FES

Melty Blood

I think its like a underground game since not many people know about it

Naaaah, it ain't an underground game. It's just a Japanese one from a company that used to be a doujin group that usually makes eroge visual novels, and is a sequel of sorts to a game they released when they were still a doujin group, Tsukihime. Anyone who knows Shingetsutan Tsukihime, Fate/Stay Night or just Type Moon in general will know Melty Blood. (unless their knowledge only goes as far as the anime versions of those games) Visual novels aren't really all that well known outside of Japan, but Melty Blood was quite popular there and has a cult following here.

Speaking of which I should REALLY pick up Fate/Stay Night again one of these days. I got the Saber ero scene and then for some reason stopped playing. xD; I still need to get my hands on Tsukihime too for that mater.

lol I only got Tsukihime but where can you get the Fate/Stay Knight doujin game?

Last game played: Metal Gear Solid 4

Got to say...BEST GAME FINALE EVER. I can't explain how awesome it was just try to play it..... laugh.gif
Blitz
@ Fush - Yay for P3~ How are you liking it?

The World Ends with You
Fushi
QUOTE(Hanozo @ Jun 14 2008, 08:18 PM) *
lol I only got Tsukihime but where can you get the Fate/Stay Knight doujin game?

Fate/Stay Night (that wasn't a typo) isn't a doujin game. It was made after the group became a full fledged commercial company, not just a little independant group who sold their games at Comiket. (so while Tsukihime WAS a doujin game, every thing made after Type Moon became a company is not) It's one of the longest visual novels ever, perhaps beaten out only a little by Clannad and is the best selling (with Clannad being the second). If you want it you should buy it, although it's possible to find it online to torrent. Whatever you do, Mirror Moon (just google Mirror Moon) has an english patch for it, that's 2 thirds done. (the game has 3 routes that you do one after the other. The last is till being translated but you can still play the other two routes)

QUOTE(Blitz @ Jun 14 2008, 08:39 PM) *
@ Fush - Yay for P3~ How are you liking it?

I f*!@ing love it. <3
Popogeejo
Spore Creature Creator.
T'is fun to waste time on even if you aren't going to get the full game when it comes out in the future.
Hanozo
Ah I See. thanks for the info Fush happy.gif

Persona 3 FES
Woot beat the secret boss Elizabethfor the 2nd time...

and to think Persona 4 is coming to Japan in July 10th >.< its torture for me to wait for it to get localized.
Blitz
BRAWL

All this talk of FES reminds me that I need to play.
DustStorm
Soulcalibur 2
Hanozo
QUOTE(DustStorm @ Jun 17 2008, 04:32 PM) *
Soulcalibur 2

Just reminded me that Soul Calibur 4 is coming otu soon >.<

Last game: MGS4 difficulty on "The Boss"
Damn it quit dieing Snake!!!
Razzy
DragonBall Z: Burst Limit

X3
Tris the Reaper
Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Playing it right at this moment, actually.
Little Washu
.hack//OUTBREAK

I keep dying D:<!
Razzy
Super Mario Bros: Deluxe

I still love old Game Boy games so much. :3
Hanozo
QUOTE(Razzy @ Jun 18 2008, 05:48 PM) *
DragonBall Z: Burst Limit

X3

Is Burst Limit any good? Since it looks more like a remake of budokai 3

Last game: Metal Gear Online
Tris the Reaper
The World Ends With You

Took advantage of Blockbuster's new DS rentals. Seems decent so far, but I need to recharge my DS...and I can't find the stupid thing.
Blitz
^ Yay. :3

TWEWY
Tris the Reaper
The World Ends With You

Hah, found my charger. Still not too horribly far, but it's enough for me to determine that Rhyme is adorable. And I already hate Neku. :/
Hanozo
Etrian Odyssey II
Satori
Zoo Tycoon... I love breeding the flamingoes for profit.
Blitz
QUOTE(Tris the Reaper @ Jun 23 2008, 07:20 PM) *
The World Ends With You

Hah, found my charger. Still not too horribly far, but it's enough for me to determine that Rhyme is adorable. And I already hate Neku. :/

Neku's character develops pretty well throughout the game.

Hah, wait 'til you meet Joshua. XD

BRAWL
AzhiDevn
"Assassins Creed" and "The Simpson"
Mat-Mat
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists of the Roses
~Kurenai~
Wii Boxing

my arms are sore.
Tris the Reaper
QUOTE(Blitz @ Jun 24 2008, 02:50 PM) *
Neku's character develops pretty well throughout the game.

Hah, wait 'til you meet Joshua. XD

People said the same thing about Luke fon Fabre in Tales of the Abyss, and I STILL hate that little mofo. >> But eh, I'll take your word for it.

...And is that a good "hah" or bad? 8D;

The World Ends with You
Blitz
^ That's not to say that I like Neku, but he comes around.

That 'hah' can be taken either way. XD I personally find Josh to be my favorite character, but.... well, you'll see.
Tris the Reaper
Spore: Creature Creator [demo]

...<3
Hanozo
Jump! Ultimate Stars

Woot finally figured out how to patch it to make it in english happy.gif
Little Washu
.hack//OUTBREAK

Godammit. Why is leveling up so hard in these games? I go to one area and it's too easy so I get 1 experience point. I go to one that's 1 level higher, and I can't even defeat the monsters.
Kari_Neko
Pokemon Saphire

Evil rival person won't die~! Grrrrr.
Saving_Grace
Urbz: Sims in the City. I miss Final Fantasy XII, but I don't have my copy. crybaby.gif
jacksparrow589
Super Smash Brothers Brawl.
Popogeejo
Kirby's Dreamland 3 and Earthbound.
Little Washu
Dead Rising

Lol, zombie fun.
Tris the Reaper
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island

Aghaaaa the memories. I haven't played this in YEARS. <3 It was the first game I bought with my own money. XD

Though I have this in the form of a ROM now, and I need to root around for a joystick of some kind. This is dang near impossible to control with a keyboard. :/
Hanozo
Mana Khemia: Alchemist of Al-revis
Tris the Reaper
Zelda: Twilight Princess

FINALLY getting around to playing this again...
Blitz
^ I haven't even touched my copy yet.

Odin Sphere
Hanozo
Persona 4 -JAP Version-

Borrowed from my friend, gameplay is simple but I can't understand the story so I'll have to wait until Dec 9th
Precis
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

FINISHED. FINALLY. xD

...The final boss was ridiculously easy. =/
Hanozo
QUOTE(Precis @ Jul 11 2008, 02:50 AM) *
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

FINISHED. FINALLY. xD

...The final boss was ridiculously easy. =/

Yea the bosses in this zelda games were a bit too easy...

Last Game: Stuntman Ignition
Precis
QUOTE(Hanozo @ Jul 12 2008, 03:27 PM) *
Yea the bosses in this zelda games were a bit too easy...

I know~~ Some of the puzzles were ridiculously hard, and then you get a stupendously simple boss fight after all those hours spent trying to work your way through that dungeon without using GameFAQs... It kinda takes away from the experience a bit. =/

Last Game: Star Ocean: Second Story
My main party are almost level 255~~ :3
Blitz
QUOTE(Hanozo @ Jul 10 2008, 08:54 PM) *
Persona 4 -JAP Version-

Borrowed from my friend, gameplay is simple but I can't understand the story so I'll have to wait until Dec 9th

AHHHHHH! You lucky person, you!

BRAWL
Hanozo
QUOTE(Blitz @ Jul 12 2008, 10:13 AM) *
QUOTE(Hanozo @ Jul 10 2008, 08:54 PM) *
Persona 4 -JAP Version-

AHHHHHH! You lucky person, you!

BRAWL

XD Well you can play it on December when its comes out in English xD. But I am having trouble playing sometimes. Mostly just the dialogue.....

Last Game: Jump! Ultimate Stars.
asunder
Lego Star Wars 2
DustStorm
Trauma Center XD
Hanozo
Rondo of Swords - DS

This game is "hard" but that makes it so fun happy.gif
AzhiDevn
L0st Planet~ии
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.