Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Was The Last Game You Played?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
Fushi
^ Sephiroth? Which mode you have?

Sephiroth is near impossible to beta no matter what mode you're on. ._.

Harvest Moon DS
Triple Soul
Trauma Center: Second Opinion

I seem to have lost my mojo on here. D: WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME DEREK?!?!
Blitz
ToS

I can't believe I saved over my level 70 file. o_O;; It was intentional since I have two files but it's still kinda like.... >_>
Triple Soul
Pokemon Colosseum

...All my Pokemon are named after FFVII characters. Yep, been awhile since I played. >>;;;
Fushi
^why does that make me giggle so? XD

Legend of Mana

GUESS WHO FINISHED THE JUMI BRANCH!? 8DD

....and also the Dragoon branch and the Faeries branch....

The other branches were boring tho. There stories were no where near as indepth as the story of the Jumi. Matilda and Irwin's love story could've been so much more elaborated on...instead, some of it was rather confusing. And too melodramatic. And Escad was a prick. >> There was nothing really gained from the Dragoon one either. That one was pretty boring and not special at all. It actually makes you wanna say "that's it?' at the end. The Faerie branch left an empty feeling.
The Jumi one is also more fulfilling. It's [spoiler]YOU who saves the entire Jumi race, your tears brings them back to life, and in turn, it's them who find the ability to cry again and turn you back from stone[/spoiler]. In the other branches it more felt like you were along for the ride. The other characters could've completed these branches without you. The Jumi would never have survived without you. Plus, the scene at the end of it was very touching and [spoiler]even involved your good old apprentices Bud and Lisa at home. That was what choked me up.[/spoiler]
The Mad Bomber
Warhammer 40,000 Dark Crusade
Razzy
Pokemon Diamond Version :3
Triple Soul
I duuno, Fushii >o< It'd make sense if you knew me about three years ago, when my Final Fantasy VII obsession was at its peak. XD

Tales of the Abyss
Blitz
^ Speaking of FFVII, I need to finish that.

ToS
~Kurenai~
Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time
Kitty Alchemist
Pokemon Pearl
esrz22
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. Who would ever have thought a game about a lawyer would be so awesome? Got this game as part of my birthday stuff. Totally love it. Will need to get the sequel (And the third game, when it comes out in the US).
Blitz
^ I can't wait for the third one. Comes out in September, I believe. It's hard saying "Trials and Tribulations", though. XD

ToS
Meitantei Conan
Pokemon Diamond
MilesTailsPrower-007
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

Epic game. O:
~Kurenai~
last game I played:

Animal Crossing
Blitz
ToS

I'm already in Tethe'alla. XD
Triple Soul
^Tethe/alla FTW.

Pokemon Pearl, but I turned off my game without saving. Hawoops. x_x
Fushi
SaGa Frontier

Friend sent it to me, said it was one of the hardest RPGs ever. I started off playing Asellus. 83

Dang, I just realized the games he's sent me for my computer, Legend of Mana, Threads of Fate, Final Fantasy Tactics and SaGa Frontier are all Square games back when they had Soft on their name. Well, I obviously knew FFT was, same with LoM, but the other ones I wouldn't have realized at first. Dude. What ever happened to the days when Square was into variety with their games? Nowadays I mostly ever see FF out of these guys. >>
Twilightz
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 2 <3
Demon x
Baten Kaitos.
~Kurenai~
QUOTE(esrz22 @ Jun 18 2007, 07:52 AM) [snapback]553394[/snapback]
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. Who would ever have thought a game about a lawyer would be so awesome? Got this game as part of my birthday stuff. Totally love it. Will need to get the sequel (And the third game, when it comes out in the US).

is the game really good? I've been thinking about getting that game for a long time now...
The Mad Bomber
Mount & Blade
Sharingan Serpent
Guilty Gear Accent Core
Twilightz
QUOTE(ShiningAlchemist) [snapback]2122[/snapback]
is the game really good? I've been thinking about getting that game for a long time now...

You shoud really get it. Phoenix Wright is one of the best games ever published for Nintendo DS.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 2

Love the 4th case. :3
~Kurenai~
QUOTE(Twilightz @ Jun 20 2007, 01:43 PM) [snapback]554072[/snapback]
QUOTE(ShiningAlchemist) [snapback]2122[/snapback]

You shoud really get it. Phoenix Wright is one of the best games ever published on Nintendo DS.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 2

Love the 4th case. :3

yah, I really want to! I also want to get: animal crossing wild world; pokemon pearl; and elite beat.

about pokemon pearl/diamond...I played the demo at the store and I didn't enjoy the graphics that much..

ah, you know what sucks? Ever since the DS Lite came out, they act as if no one owns the original one;;. Like everything is for DS Lite...

Twilightz
QUOTE(ShiningAlchemist) [snapback]2126[/snapback]
ah, you know what sucks? Ever since the DS Lite came out, they act as if no one owns the original one;;. Like everything is for DS Lite...

I just got my Nintendo DS ( Lite) on May so I don't know about that. But even if they have some differences between each other, I don't think it'll affect on the games. Or does it? Dunno.

I still don't know which one I'm gonna buy. Pearl or Diamond? The only difference is that they contain some other Pokemons, but still... Guys, help me out! Which one is better?
~Kurenai~
QUOTE(Twilightz @ Jun 20 2007, 02:02 PM) [snapback]554080[/snapback]
QUOTE(ShiningAlchemist) [snapback]2126[/snapback]

I just got my Nintendo DS ( Lite) on May so I don't know about that. But even if they have some differences between each other, I don't think it'll affect on the games. Or does it? Dunno.

I still don't know which one I'm gonna buy. Pearl or Diamond? The only difference is that they contain some other Pokemons, but still... Guys, help me out! Which one is better?

lol, do your friends own pokemon pearl/diamond? 'cuz then if they own one, buy the other so you guys can trade^_^..lol.

no, it doesn't affect gameplay...(well maybe it does if you have Nintendogs, because the speaker is in the middle of the two screens so you'll be spitting on them..)(original ds mic is located near the bottom)...
but, the accessories, like screen protector, I doubt it fits on the original DS. because I need one.

EDIT: oh and also, anyone here watched the latest episode of So You Think You Can Dance? Is Hok (the breaker who was cut last season because he was visiting the states on a student visa) still in the top? **hopes he wasn't eliminated**
Fushi
SaGa Frontier

Old games amuse me with their simple dialogue, simple graphics, simple concepts and so on. This game and a few others really make me miss the way square used to be.
Triple Soul
I still have my old DS. DS Lite's are for wusses. D:< *SHOT*

Oh, and if you're interested in Phoenix Wright, then definately check out Trauma Center. Its quirkiness has been comparied to PW in so many instances, and both have been involved in crossovers galore.

Anyways.

Pokemon Pearl

...I think...
~Kurenai~
QUOTE(Triple Soul @ Jun 20 2007, 03:16 PM) [snapback]554129[/snapback]

Oh, and if you're interested in Phoenix Wright, then definately check out Trauma Center. Its quirkiness has been comparied to PW in so many instances, and both have been involved in crossovers galore.

Anyways.

Pokemon Pearl

...I think...

oh yah! I forgot to put that on my wanted games list..yah I saw that at the store and I was like *starie-eyed* woooah...looks cool....

oh hey, what about "that one game"?? lol, gah can't think of title...erm, it something like someone is stuck on some island with no memories...grreh! ....pokes forehead...still can't remember..darn it...yah, well anyways, I wanna know what that one's about.
Triple Soul
Sounds like Trace Memory. Haven't played it myself, but that's the closest comparison I can think of.
~Kurenai~
QUOTE(Triple Soul @ Jun 20 2007, 04:52 PM) [snapback]554162[/snapback]
Sounds like Trace Memory. Haven't played it myself, but that's the closest comparison I can think of.

Yah yah! That's the one! Thanks!
Triple Soul
You're welcome. :3

Tales of the Abyss
~Kurenai~
Soul Caliber 2..

oh hey you changed your avi.
DantElric
Drummania V. I'm not such a big fan of RPGs anymore.
Meitantei Conan
Pokemon Diamond
Blitz
QUOTE(Triple Soul @ Jun 20 2007, 06:16 PM) [snapback]554129[/snapback]

Haha, I got my DS Lite at launch date....

I'm still stuck on the last GUILT in Trauma Center. That thing's a bitch.

ToS

Stupid Ymir Fruit. That kid can get it himself.... dry.gif
Triple Soul
^ I've had my clunky ol' DS since the year it came out. Got it for Christmas.

I need to play more DS Trauma Center...I beat the Wii version, now I need to do the same for the DS version...

Tales of the Abyss

Wait, I haven't played anything since yesterday. o_o Heh.
~Kurenai~
QUOTE(Triple Soul @ Jun 21 2007, 10:59 AM) [snapback]554428[/snapback]

I need to play more DS Trauma Center...I beat the Wii version, now I need to do the same for the DS version...

Tales of the Abyss

Wait, I haven't played anything since yesterday. o_o Heh.

me too, well I got the red one...you know what happened to me when I first got mine...stupid corners of my DS gave me sstupid red marks in my palms...lol...I don't really like the D-pad either...sometimes it makes annoying squeaks, wishes I could replace it with my GBA d-pad...

anyways, Soul Caliber2...I so pwn
The Mad Bomber
Europa Universalis 3
~Kurenai~
poke the weird looking bug in the garage and hope it's not alive with a long stick
Fushi

I could've gotten DS Lite for Christmas, but I got my mum to get me the older one instead. =P (Actually not out of loyalty. The store didn't have the Lite in blue. XP)

SaGa Frontier

HOLY HELL GREENSAGE. >.O *DIES* EVERYTHING WAS EASY TILL NOW OH HELL. THEM OTHER MAGES WERE PUSSY WILLOWS. WHY'S THIS ONE SO MUCH BETTER!?
~Kurenai~
slap the monkey
Twilightz
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 2... again rolleyes.gif
Blitz
ToS

I don't know why but Mithos evil laughing while kicking Yuan and Altessa flying through the air is just too damn funny. XD Maybe I have a morbid sense of humor but that cracked me up.
~Kurenai~
FMA Dual Sympathy...fighting Pride..dang he is hard
Fushi
Tales of Pirates

Argh. That Killrer Cactus killed me as I was sitting and healing. CHEAP SHOT YOU BASTARD.
ChibiOtakuElric
KingdomHearts ps2
Blitz
Pokemon Pearl

I need to beat that thing. I've had it since launch, too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.