Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Was The Last Game You Played?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
Meitantei Conan
Hahaahahaha, Pokemon di..Diamond Verison hahah smile.gif (i need Help with something)
MilesTailsPrower-007
Sonic and the Secret Rings or Zelda: Twilight Princess, I think.
ScarMySoul
Final Fantasy 12
Triple Soul
Xenosaga Episode II

Shion sounds too young and KOS-MOS doesn't sound like herself at all...otherwise, the supposedly worst game in the series is fine thus far IMO.
Meitantei Conan
Pokemon Diamond Verison haha
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Final Fantasy VII
Meitantei Conan
Pokemon Leafgreen & Pokemon Diamond
Little Washu
Pokemon Pearl. I should start my Diamond soon......
Indignant Judgment
^Lucky... I am going to get it soon, I think Diamond tongue.gif

Mario Kart DS happy.gif
Razzy
Pokemon Diamond
X3
LastExile
For me it's pokemon pearl. I agree with you Triple Soul, Xenosaga II is the worst in the series although Canaan was funny at the start with his moans and groans. Wait until you get to the third! I think that one was the best and the first was better than the second.
Meitantei Conan
Pokemon Diamond biggrin.gif
Triple Soul
QUOTE(LastExile @ Apr 25 2007, 02:42 AM) [snapback]535286[/snapback]
For me it's pokemon pearl. I agree with you Triple Soul, Xenosaga II is the worst in the series although Canaan was funny at the start with his moans and groans. Wait until you get to the third! I think that one was the best and the first was better than the second.

Wait wut?

Nononononono, you misunderstood. I said supposedly the worst in the series. I said I liked it so far. And I already have one and three, and have had them for awhile, now. I'm close to beating three.

As for the game I last played...actually, I'm playing it right now. Pokemon Pearl.
Meitantei Conan
Pokemon Diamond Verison!!!
Zarpia
^Lucky you =P

I played a bit my pokemon ruby, just for the heck of it XD
Hanozo
Pokemon Diamond happy.gif lol I just got it Saturday and I am getting mad not playing it right now since school @_@
Triple Soul
Pokemon Pearl
Meitantei Conan
Pokemon Diamond
th3 k3y mast3r
Full Metal Alchemist, Curse of the Crimson Elxer. unsure.gif
Triple Soul
Tales of the Abyss
Kenji
Sim City
Meitantei Conan
Pokemon Diamond
Akari-san
Final Fantasy VII

Not sure what i i think about it yet.......the graphics....ugh....but you get used to them. THen there's the freakin boss that i CANNOT defeat no matter who i put on my team or what i do with them.....GRRRR
Hanozo
Xenosaga episode 1 for some reason XD

Akari-San - Which boss, maybe I can help tongue.gif
Triple Soul
QUOTE(Hanozo @ Apr 28 2007, 10:14 PM) [snapback]536831[/snapback]
Xenosaga episode 1 for some reason XD

<3333

For me...Pokemon Pearl xD
slayeralchemist
The Sims 2
Mudkipblader
Pokémon Channel xD
Triple Soul
Pokemon Pearl

[spoiler]HOYES I GOTS ME A PALKIA[/spoiler]
Meitantei Conan
Kingdom Hearts II
Triple Soul
Tales of the Abyss
Fushi
Phoenix Wright
Triple Soul
Tales of the Abyss

Remind me to never play TotA before I go to bed again. ._.
Fushi
^TotA dream I take it? X3

Soul Caliber 3
Triple Soul
^Yes. Ended badly. D: ;_;

Tales of the Abyss [Gasp]
Fushi
^....O.o I wish to inquire further..........................TELL DAMNIT. D:

Phoenix Wright

HAHA I love it when Edgeworth brings witnesses like Ms. Oldbag and Cody. Even he can't stand them >D
Triple Soul
^JADE DIED. Then he came back to life and I hugged him ._. THEN HE WAS ABDUCTED. All I remember was looking for him around some random city, and then I woke up. D:

Tales of the Abyss...again

HERE I GO TELLING MYSELF NOT TO PLAY IT BEFORE BED, AND NOW LOOK WHAT I DID
Amol
Last Call
Twilightz
Kingdom Hearts II
Triple Soul
Pokemon Pearl
Sleeping Forest
Pokemon Diamond
Fushi
Soul Caliber 3

Tira = win <3 WHOO LOOK AT ME AND MY HOLA HOOP TOTALLY PWNING RAPHAEL HAHA. I LIKE KILLING PEOPLE. >:D
Blitz
^ Reminds me, I need to get that game.

Tales of the Abyss
Fushi
Phoenix Wright

Dude...WTF. At first I thought the girls who make PW yaoi were crazy and I couldn't see any reasoning for Phoenix x Edgeworth but...HOLY CRAP. Wtf to the stuff Edgeworth's saying at the beginning of episode 4, that reeks of gay. o.o;;;;
Triple Soul
Tales of the Abyss

Y'know, the more I play it, the more I want to smack Luke in the head with a blunt object. mellow.gif Then again, that may be the PMS talking
Fushi
^he gets better once he cuts his hair. Trust me...I was plaining homicide against him but he pulled a total personality 360. Goes from a-hole to emo, lulz.
Unless you're already pass that part...
Triple Soul
Wouldn't that be going from bad to worse, though? mellow.gif

Oh well. I'll find out eventually, I s'pose.
Fushi
^Not really, because he also becomes a rather sweet and considerate person. It's all the speculating about why he was created and how he has no right to be alive that makes him emo. Ya kinda feel sorry for him.

Phoenix Wright
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Final Fantasy XII
esrz22
Fire Emblem 6
Triple Soul
Pokemon Pearl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.