Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Was The Last Game You Played?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84
Demon x
Castlevania Curse of darkness
Hanozo
.hack GU Vol 3 smile.gif
EdoElric88
Naruto Ultimate Ninja
Sharingan Serpent
Lucifer's Call
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Devil May Cry
Kitty Alchemist
Diddy Kong Racing
Vash_the_Gunslinger
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
ScarMySoul
Okami
Amol
LORT - ROTK
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Final Fantasy XII
Kitty Alchemist
Okami. I beat last night.
Amol
AOE - II
Kitty Alchemist
okami
ScarMySoul
Okami

(still playing lol)
Blitz
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: JFA
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Wii Sports
Amol
Mario
Popogeejo
Wii play. It's surprisingly fun. Tanks in rather addictive.
Amol
Virtual Pool 3
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Excite Truck
Ratzenheich FMA Super fan
Super Smash Bros. with some of my friends XD and some split-screen Gears of War co-op campaign mode too! Multiplayer's the best!
Vash_the_Gunslinger
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Dagger
Fatal Frame/ Project Zero II
Such a cool game happy.gif
EdoElric88
King of fighters 2006
Triple Soul
Trauma Center: Second Opinion
Amol
Tekken 5
Meitantei Conan
Kingdom Hearts II(my friend has my FFXII sad.gif o well)
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Wii Sports
Kitty Alchemist
DDR Max
Amol
Motocross Madness
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
ScarMySoul
Final Fantasy 12

My first mission was to kill a Rogue Tomato... hahahaha I love it.

Although after I killed it this dinosaur looking thing stepped on me and killed me, making me have to kill the tomato all over again.
Vash_the_Gunslinger
QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Jan 29 2007, 06:45 AM) [snapback]498490[/snapback]
Final Fantasy 12

My first mission was to kill a Rogue Tomato... hahahaha I love it.

Although after I killed it this dinosaur looking thing stepped on me and killed me, making me have to kill the tomato all over again.

That sounds enlightening. tongue.gif
Meitantei Conan
Kingdom Hearts II, @ scarmysoul well yea u have to look at for those beast... well don't fight hiom tell like ur 20- or 30 i think.. lol
Hanozo
Sonic the hedgehog for 360 biggrin.gif
Meitantei Conan
Kingdom Hearts II
Amol
AOE - III
ScarMySoul
FF 12

@ The Keyblade Alchemist yeah I read in the guidebook that the dinosaur thinger was like a level 36 and I'm only a level 9 right now lol.

Amol
Urban Chaos
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Resident Evil 4
Kitty Alchemist
^same here. I played it on gamecube.
Fushi
Tales of the Abyss 8D
The New Fullmetal Alchemist
Okami

imagine my surprise when I realized that the game *isn't* over when you defeat Orochi... not sure whether I'm upset or not yet...
Shinobimelxi
DDR Max 3, my workout machine, lost 6 pounds on that thing.... the music sucks, well, some. It just needs alot of J-rock from Gackt, Haido, Dir en grey, more, with fast arrows, yaaaay, i'd play that every 2 hours a day.
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Wii Sports
Amol
Star Wars
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Final Fantasy XII
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(The New Fullmetal Alchemist @ Jan 30 2007, 03:48 PM) [snapback]498836[/snapback]
Okami

imagine my surprise when I realized that the game *isn't* over when you defeat Orochi... not sure whether I'm upset or not yet...

laugh.gif Oh I so know how you feel, and believe me you aren't even half way done. You have like 5 or 6 more places to go. Its over when you defeat Yami.

O/T:

Final Fantasy 12. I finally beat that flippin Thexera. I got the Mage Blade and that thing wipes out wolves and that Thexera in two hits. About damn time I say haha.
Fushi
Final Fantasy III DS

Shit, that stupid Medusa in the Tower of Owen kicked my ass. >_O
Shinobimelxi
same as before DDRMAXmix3, i'm trying to unlock this new song called red, but i'd have to play it for an 2 hours straight on quest mode (non stop). >_<.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.