Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forum Family & Forum Buddy: Let's get connected!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121
anime lover girl
hey! If you want to be my forum sis or bro put it here biggrin.gif
Cute Alchemist
i want to be everyones forum sis biggrin.gif
anime lover girl
so you do well I'm glad to have you as my fourm sis
Aqua_Alchemist
Hey I'll be your forum brother cool.gif . But what responsibilities do we have in these positions?

Btw if you accpet you'll have to call me oni-chan cool.gif and I'll have to call you, uhhh what is little sister in Japanese?
anime lover girl
nothing really it just people who share some of the same intrests.OK i'll do that for you>
Aqua_Alchemist
Cool, we're really starting a forum family here now biggrin.gif!
anime lover girl
yup.I glad. biggrin.gif
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Aqua_Alchemist @ Sep 30 2004, 08:11 PM)
Btw if you accpet you'll have to call me oni-chan cool.gif  and I'll have to call you, uhhh what is little sister in Japanese?

Oneesan is "big sister" if I recall correctly. biggrin.gif Hmm, maybe Oneechan's little sister? O_O
anime lover girl
so Kase is my big sis(yeah!)
Cute Alchemist
lol im the little sis in anime girls family tongue.gif
Omakase Shimasu
...you know, I just realized... T_T but I don't fit in your little list at all, Shamangirl.
anime lover girl
really why???????
Omakase Shimasu
Omakase Shimasu
Girlie Alchemist
Cute Alchemist
Aqua Alchemist

See?
anime lover girl
so... I don't fit in all(I never fit in any way)
Omakase Shimasu
laugh.gif It was just a joke. Because of the names and all. rolleyes.gif Maybe I should consider making myself an Alchemist...
anime lover girl
no i like it.
Aqua_Alchemist
I'm still the odd one out, since I'm the only forum brother sad.gif lol.
rsF
I AM YOUR FATHER
Aqua_Alchemist
nooooooo, you killed my father!!
anime lover girl
you guys are so funny! so rsf could you become a forum brother?
rsF
Sure. Why not.

<3
anime lover girl
cool! cool.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Right on! rsF's weirder than me (concerning names) now. tongue.gif Why can't there be forum mothers and fathers anyway? smile.gif
anime lover girl
there can be how old are you guys?
Omakase Shimasu
laugh.gif I'm 18. Thought you would've remembered by now what with all the threads about ages and stuff. smile.gif Why? (I'm not qualified to be a mother at my age!)

*__* Besides, I like being an aunt better.
anime lover girl
ok! how old is rsf?
rsF
I'm the sensei.

rsF--Sensei

^^ <3
Omakase Shimasu
Sensei, rsF? laugh.gif I've got a mental image of you dressed up as one of those old Chinese/Japanese sensei-stereotype characters. rolleyes.gif Master Roshi, Tao Pai Pai, Bruce Lee... O_O

Yay, I'm an aunt! biggrin.gif ...gee, that makes me sound so old. biggrin.gif;;;
anime lover girl
no but will I'm away Kase keep them in line ok!
Omakase Shimasu
Oh boy, I'm getting responsibility. ph34r.gif me.
wolfi1412
anyone wanna be part of my forum family??
Thievesvinegar
....why?...whats with this overwhelming need of family...belonging? I remember kids playing 'family' in grade school an i thought they were idoits because they just came form and is going back to a family and that wasn't enough, noooooo they had to have one at school too. Now theres the forums. Just give me a reaason why you guys do this. I'll do my best to undersstand, but then again you could ignore me and go on playing your imaginary roles in a well-ordered society.
wolfi1412
Thieves.. forgive me to say this if it offended you....

you're no fun!

lolz.. this is just for fun.. it's fun that you knw that you belong to a community.
Thievesvinegar
yea, i hear that sometimes but somehow i'm always having fun.
Roy
I'm EVERYONE'S big brother.

Even if I'm younger than you.
AoiSora
QUOTE(Aqua_Alchemist @ Sep 30 2004, 08:11 PM)
uhhh what is little sister in Japanese?

You guys are too cute!

BTW it is Imoto. Like little brother is Ototo.
wolfi1412
so..anyone? well, actually I personally thinks Chibi Viki-san as my nee-chan.. and then Kase like my sister too! but not in big age difference..
xrninja
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Oct 1 2004, 03:57 AM)
....why?...whats with this overwhelming need of  family...belonging? I remember kids playing 'family' in grade school an i thought they were idoits because they just came form and is going back to a family and that wasn't enough, noooooo they had to have one at school too. Now theres the forums. Just give me a reaason why you guys do this. I'll do my best to undersstand, but then again you could ignore me and go on playing your imaginary roles in a well-ordered society.

yeah, i saw a lot of that on deviantart before and never really got it. seems like now everybody is someone's imaginary big brother or uncle or second cousin >__>;; and yup, little sister is imouto and little brother is otouto...i guess english just doesn't cut it anymore, huh? happy.gif;;
wolfi1412
imaginary big brother?
xrninja
er, i meant pretend. imaginary, whatever biggrin.gif
Gashole
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Oct 1 2004, 03:57 AM)
....why?...whats with this overwhelming need of  family...belonging? I remember kids playing 'family' in grade school an i thought they were idoits because they just came form and is going back to a family and that wasn't enough, noooooo they had to have one at school too. Now theres the forums. Just give me a reaason why you guys do this. I'll do my best to undersstand, but then again you could ignore me and go on playing your imaginary roles in a well-ordered society.

Kekkekeke, somehow I just expected this from you. I think this personality is kind of what makes it hard to distinguish you from a guy (at least over the Internet).
anime lover girl
no in a forum family there is no responsiblits(some times).but its just peopel that share the same intrest thats all. biggrin.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Like I said, I consider everyone on this forum my friend/family. biggrin.gif Gives a nice feeling inside somehow.

wolfie I'd like to be your sister, though it will automatically make you join Shamangirl's list of 'relatives'. smile.gif
Kokoro no Hana
Anyone who wanna be my sisters or brothers? laugh.gif
Prinz_Zoisit
the title of this thread seems a little bit communistic to me..........^^;;;
Omakase Shimasu
Communistic, Prinz? biggrin.gif
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Oct 1 2004, 07:59 PM)
Communistic, Prinz? biggrin.gif

yes...^^
Riza Babe
lol anime girl lover has an whole family apccet for parents
rsF
UNITE TOGETHER UNDERNEATH THE BANNER OF HAGANE! TOGETHER, WE SHALL LIVE IN PEACE, HAPPINESS, AND PROSPERITY!

(Visit the nearest propaganda center for more info.)
Riza Babe
blink.gif ok lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.