Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Final Fantasy Boss (in Your Opinion)is The Best?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Pages: 1, 2
wolfy519
Just thinking and to anyones opinion,Who do you think is the best Final Fantasy boss? I think Sephiroth is the best.
The Sin Envy
I voted for Ultimecia.
Carnal Malefactor
Out of those, Sephy. Overall, Kefka.
Kyros
Oh boy it's another thread for annoying FFVII fanboys to go omgbigswordsephypwnyay when he sucks as a villain. He's just some stupid emo kid that took 3 seconds to kill. Out of those I like Sin the best but only because (FFX end spoiler)[spoiler]It's Jecht when you fight it.[/spoiler]. I would have to say that Kefka is the best FF villain of all time and I doubt there will ever be better much less anyone that will be in the same league as him.
wolfy519
QUOTE(Kyros @ Feb 28 2006, 02:40 PM) [snapback]356356[/snapback]

Oh boy it's another thread for annoying FFVII fanboys to go omgbigswordsephypwnyay when he sucks as a villain. He's just some stupid emo kid that took 3 seconds to kill. Out of those I like Sin the best but only because (FFX end spoiler)[spoiler]It's Jecht when you fight it.[/spoiler]. I would have to say that Kefka is the best FF villain of all time and I doubt there will ever be better much less anyone that will be in the same league as him.
For one this isnt a FFVII Topic so how can I be a fanboy when all i do is like the villain of the game,second why do you care if people like Sephiroth?,and third how is he emo hes insane not emo? huh.gif
Automne
QUOTE(Kyros @ Feb 28 2006 @ 02:40 PM)
Oh boy it's another thread for annoying FFVII fanboys to go omgbigswordsephypwnyay when he sucks as a villain. He's just some stupid emo kid that took 3 seconds to kill.

What a nice way for putting an opinion; intelligently and without generalizing! rolleyes.gif (Feel the sarcasm here?) An emo kid that took three seconds to kill? Good for you if you beat him so easily! Sephiroth is a pretty deep character. I'm not gonna write an essay. If you don't like him, that's your opinion, but I don't think that coming here just to say 'he sucks!' will make other people take you seriously. And what's with the all 'annoying FFVII fanboys' comment? First, this is a thread to vote for your favorite FF villain. Who talked about fanboyism? And has anyone ever told you you were just as annoying, coming in every FF threads to say how much you thought FF IX was awful and often getting off topic?

But yeah, to re get on topic: I didn't vote yet but I think I'm gonna chose Darkness (don't really remember if this is the right name), this fight really surprised me because I thought Kuja would be the only one. Darkness has always been pretty hard to beat for me, even when my characters were at 'top levels', amazing powers he had. I didn't play FF6 for a long time but, from what I remember of Kefka, he was pretty funny before the final fight that was quite annoying to me because it was very long (Nothing like Ultimecia from FF8 though).
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Kyros @ Feb 28 2006, 04:40 PM) [snapback]356356[/snapback]

You're a dumbass. Jecht/Sin went down just as quickly if you had supercharged aeons, too.
Kyros
I didn't up any of my aeons stats though. Boss fights aren't hard either no matter who they are unless their extra ones (excluding ozma from FFIX who sucked). Plus, there have been millions of polls like this and they're all flooded by sephy fanboys >.>; Most of them just have to include his crappy sword for a reason they like him. I think the guy's a moron.

Ultimecia was pretty awesome. The way FFVIII made it so the enemy leveled up with your characters made the fight slightly harder. I still don't like the way a lot of people depended on holy war trials and heros by the end of the game though. I've never used either one of those and I've played through a few times.

Necron did next to nothing unless it was behind the scenes then suddenly came out at the end and went "yo kill me cuz kuja sucks as a boss" and he wasn't any different. Of course, FFIX's my least fav of the whole FF series so that doesn't help either.

Yes Bacon I know Sin wasn't anything special to beat, but I found all the others to be pushovers too so oh well *shrugs* Plus, I don't like Sin himself, I just thought Jecht was cool. His boss music pwned too ^^

I found Shuyin to be an idiot. He goes crazy cuz him and his gf dies wtf. She's fine and only wants him to rest in peace but instead he goes off and gets all emo without thinking about what she really wants >.>;
The Sin Envy
Alright, lets just get back on topic and forget all this I hate him/her for this reason crap, ok?
Kyros
How is explaining my thought process and analysis of the villains directly brought up in the topic not on topic? O.o
Fayth Prophecy
QUOTE(Kyros @ Feb 28 2006, 02:40 PM) [snapback]356356[/snapback]

I like Kefka also. The others sucked unlike him, except Sin, besides the whole fact that you stated, Kyros.
The Sin Envy
QUOTE(Kyros @ Mar 1 2006, 09:50 PM) [snapback]356973[/snapback]

How is explaining my thought process and analysis of the villains directly brought up in the topic not on topic? O.o
Because your repeating yourself. Know one cares if you hate Sephiroth, this isn't a "Why do you love or hate Sephiroth" thread.
wolfy519
Hey just wondering a bunch of people have been saying Kefka and just wanted to know if FFVI is a good game or not cause i have not played it yet so i was just wondering so mabey i could buy it?
Kyros
QUOTE(The Sin Envy @ Mar 1 2006, 11:28 PM) [snapback]356993[/snapback]

QUOTE(Kyros @ Mar 1 2006, 09:50 PM) [snapback]356973[/snapback]

Because your repeating yourself. Know one cares if you hate Sephiroth, this isn't a "Why do you love or hate Sephiroth" thread.

*looks at post* sure, talking about everybody on the list is screaming "I hate Sephiroth." Whatever you say >.>;

Also, FFVI is easily one of the best of the series. You can get it with FF Anthologies for ps or just wait for it to come out for gba.
Automne
QUOTE(Kyros Posted Yesterday @ 08:33 AM)
I didn't up any of my aeons stats though. Boss fights aren't hard either no matter who they are unless their extra ones (excluding ozma from FFIX who sucked). Plus, there have been millions of polls like this and they're all flooded by sephy fanboys >.>; Most of them just have to include his crappy sword for a reason they like him. I think the guy's a moron.

Ultimecia was pretty awesome. The way FFVIII made it so the enemy leveled up with your characters made the fight slightly harder. I still don't like the way a lot of people depended on holy war trials and heros by the end of the game though. I've never used either one of those and I've played through a few times.

Necron did next to nothing unless it was behind the scenes then suddenly came out at the end and went "yo kill me cuz kuja sucks as a boss" and he wasn't any different. Of course, FFIX's my least fav of the whole FF series so that doesn't help either.

Yes Bacon I know Sin wasn't anything special to beat, but I found all the others to be pushovers too so oh well *shrugs* Plus, I don't like Sin himself, I just thought Jecht was cool. His boss music pwned too ^^

I found Shuyin to be an idiot. He goes crazy cuz him and his gf dies wtf. She's fine and only wants him to rest in peace but instead he goes off and gets all emo without thinking about what she really wants >.>;

Your arguments and 'analysis' of the villains are not convincing at all, and it would be a waste of time trying to discuss them. rolleyes.gif

wolfy519
QUOTE(Kyros @ Mar 2 2006, 07:49 AM) [snapback]357128[/snapback]

Also, FFVI is easily one of the best of the series. You can get it with FF Anthologies for ps or just wait for it to come out for gba.

ok thnx biggrin.gif
Kyros
Um okay...I wasn't complimenting you or supporting anything you said >.>; Why are FFVII fanboys/girls so annoying?
wolfy519
Well for one i havnt beat the game yet so how can I be a FFVII fanboy,and all I was doing was asking for your opinion you dont got to be a ass about it.
Freeman_Alchemist

Here We Go Again With The Sephiroth Haters.
*groan*
So You Think That Having Another FF Thread Is Stupid.
Big Deal Kyros.
Get Over It!
If You Dont I Will Personally Sick An Army OF Tonberrys On You
Maybe That Will Shut You Up.
P.S Wolfys Avatar Is Great. IF You Want I Can Get You An Avatar Of Sephy Using A Lightsaber Rather Than His Trademark Masamune (Sorry If I Mispelled Sephiroths Sword)
The Sin Envy
My god Kyros, why can't you just get over it? What the hell did Wolfy ever do to you? He thanks you for your opinion and you for no reason bite his head off, and he is not a fanboy, he hasn't even beaten FFVII yet, and the last FF game he played was probably 1 year ago. And the reason I said you were repeating yourself is because you keep telling us why a certain villan sucks and why others don't, and calling people "fanboys". I'm not going to waste my time talking to you any more but I will say one more thing, if this thread bothers you so much, why don't you just leave? wink.gif
Black Zero
Seperoth
wolfy519
QUOTE(Freeman_Alchemist @ Mar 3 2006, 08:51 AM) [snapback]357657[/snapback]

P.S Wolfys Avatar Is Great. IF You Want I Can Get You An Avatar Of Sephy Using A Lightsaber Rather Than His Trademark Masamune (Sorry If I Mispelled Sephiroths Sword)

its ok and you didnt miss spell it,by the way if you could send it it would be nice
Kyros
I was referring to the fact his ok thnx was kinda spam cuz it has nothing to contribute to the thread at all and I don't care for when people post like that *rolls eyes* I put up with it too much on forums and it gets annoying.

Also, I'm glad I at least explain why I like/dislike certain characters. There's no point in just randomly saying a person's name then leaving. Those posts are pointless, and that's why most forums would warn people for them >.>;
PBalfredo
Uh, it pains me that there is not a single boss on that list that comes before FFVII. Do yourself a favor and buy a DS. Eventually Final Fantasy I - VI will be playable on that system.

I have to say Kefka. It's the laugh that does it.
IPB Image

Followed closely by Raem from Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles.
IPB Image
Kyros
O.o FFI, II, and IV are already out for gba and FFV & VI are coming out for it too. I think FFIII is the one that ds is getting but you can play all of them on it.
Mr G
go go gilgamesh happy.gif tongue.gif
wolfy519
QUOTE(PBalfredo @ Mar 21 2006, 01:35 AM) [snapback]366598[/snapback]

Uh, it pains me that there is not a single boss on that list that comes before FFVII. Do yourself a favor and buy a DS.

You do know I made a Other in the poll and FYI I have a DS but unlike some people that go to there mommy and daddy and beg for money to buy some game I have to work for it, and Kyros............... its my F#&@ing topic!!!!! I was just thanking you and you blow it in my face agian *Rolls eyes* If you dont want me to thank you thats fine but next time tell me and you were also spamming when you were talking about the FF coming out to gba and ds that has nothing to do with FF Bosses.
Hyleaus
Ultimecia was wonderful, I thought. Though, I may be biased as I thouth that FFVIII had the best plot of available games.

Hyleaus
Kyros
QUOTE(wolfy519 @ Mar 25 2006, 12:22 AM) [snapback]368929[/snapback]

and Kyros............... its my F#&@ing topic!!!!! I was just thanking you and you blow it in my face agian *Rolls eyes* If you dont want me to thank you thats fine but next time tell me and you were also spamming when you were talking about the FF coming out to gba and ds that has nothing to do with FF Bosses.

I missed the part where this being your topic makes your posts not spam. Also, talking about the games for gba was refering to what somebody else was saying when they were refering to past bosses. I didn't care for the bosses in FFV a lot but the game was fun. FFIV was really good too but I found the characters to not be that impacted by what was going on around them cuz they'd just be like "oh no something bad happened...next part of plot please" *faceplant* Kefka's the best villain FF has ever seen but I did like Ultimecia a lot cuz she was really methodical with the way she went about everything.
rytthigar
I haven't seen any other than Sin, so I voted for him laugh.gif
wolfy519
QUOTE(PBalfredo @ Mar 21 2006, 01:35 AM) [snapback]366598[/snapback]

Uh, it pains me that there is not a single boss on that list that comes before FFVII. Do yourself a favor and buy a DS. Eventually Final Fantasy I - VI will be playable on that system.

I have to say Kefka. It's the laugh that does it.

Followed closely by Raem from Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles.

QUOTE(Kyros @ Mar 21 2006, 10:53 AM) [snapback]366734[/snapback]

O.o FFI, II, and IV are already out for gba and FFV & VI are coming out for it too. I think FFIII is the one that ds is getting but you can play all of them on it.

You were not talking about bosses. You were talking about what is coming out for gameboy and whats coming out for DS. He was NOT refering to past bosses. He was talking about them, so if my post is spam so is yours.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(rytthigar @ Mar 29 2006, 02:32 AM) [snapback]370889[/snapback]

I haven't seen any other than Sin, so I voted for him laugh.gif

more like 'it' laugh.gif

unless your talking about [spoiler] Jecht [/spoiler] ]

eh, i picked Sephiroth, i like his boss music and yesh i think his sword is cool rolleyes.gif
Vash_the_Gunslinger
Sephiroth hands down. They made you really hate him.
Kyros
I noticed this is restricted to only a few of the final bosses o.o Why aren't some of the other popular bosses up there. You could put "ultima/omega weapon" or idk...maybe the most evil and villainous antagonist of all FF like Kefka...
asunder
My vote is for Warmech

EDIT:
IPB Image
wolfy519
QUOTE(Kyros @ Mar 30 2006, 12:19 AM) [snapback]371385[/snapback]

I noticed this is restricted to only a few of the final bosses o.o Why aren't some of the other popular bosses up there. You could put "ultima/omega weapon" or idk...maybe the most evil and villainous antagonist of all FF like Kefka...

Mabey some of us were not born in the 80s I was putting up the ones I know thats why I put a other in the poll so you can talk about Kefka all you want.
The Sin Envy
This needs to stop, seriously, Wolfy is not going to add Kefka and that's just that Kyros, why must you continue to stalk his topic always showing up when everyone thinks your finally gone just to talk about how great Kefka and FF 4, 5 and 6 are? You made your point now go away. Btw... all the way back to your first post in this topic, about Wolfy being a Sephiroth fan boy, well I hate to beat a dead horse but I think you've proven that your a Kefka fan boy tongue.gif.
hahahahaha
ok sin is cool but he is not the final aeon u never get too fight the final aeon because that aeon would be tidus and since he is the main character that doesn't happen so in this order you fight: sin, jecht(form one), jecht(form two), then "yu yevon" posseses each of your aeons after turn the after killing all of them you figth yu yevon him self (witch suck just zombie him) and your done smile.gif
witch one of those do you refer to in your poll????
wolfy519
QUOTE(hahahahaha @ Apr 2 2006, 06:51 AM) [snapback]373180[/snapback]

ok sin is cool but he is not the final aeon u never get too fight the final aeon because that aeon would be tidus and since he is the main character that doesn't happen so in this order you fight: sin, jecht(form one), jecht(form two), then "yu yevon" posseses each of your aeons after turn the after killing all of them you figth yu yevon him self (witch suck just zombie him) and your done smile.gif
witch one of those do you refer to in your poll????

FYI Jecht is the final aeon and Sin is born from the final aeon wich makes Jecht Sin(Good god people fight with me over every flipping detail)
Kyros
They've remade every FF game except 3, which has never hit America before, and they did all this within like the past 5 years. Also, I didn't start playing games that much till probably early-mid 90s and I still know about the best of FF. Also, you shouldn't put spoilers that are that big up without tags. The game has been out a while, but it is still one of the newest ones.
hanzo
The Turks
wolfy519
QUOTE(Kyros @ Apr 3 2006, 12:28 AM) [snapback]373639[/snapback]

They've remade every FF game except 3, which has never hit America before, and they did all this within like the past 5 years. Also, I didn't start playing games that much till probably early-mid 90s and I still know about the best of FF. Also, you shouldn't put spoilers that are that big up without tags. The game has been out a while, but it is still one of the newest ones.

Im just turning 14 this year and I didnt start playing Final Fantasy games till like 2002 and I didnt own a Gameboy Advance till last year and if your gonna keep Whining about everything here you should just leave cause Nobody wants you here in my point of view.
Kyros
It sounds to me like you're the one throwing the fit, I just think that those bosses up there suck, especially compared to Kefka. Also, all of the FFs I mentioned have come out for ps so the fact you just got a gba doesn't affect what I said tongue.gif
Smoke Alchemist
QUOTE(wolfy519 @ Apr 3 2006, 09:35 PM) [snapback]374176[/snapback]

QUOTE(Kyros @ Apr 3 2006, 12:28 AM) [snapback]373639[/snapback]

Im just turning 14 this year and I didnt start playing Final Fantasy games till like 2002 and I didnt own a Gameboy Advance till last year and if your gonna keep Whining about everything here you should just leave cause Nobody wants you here in my point of view.

Dude...your point of view sucks O.O
Kitty Alchemist
All you people who think that sephiroth is the best final fantasy boss are being tricked. Tricked into blending in with the crowd. i was at level 67 when i beat sephiroth and ya i had a hard time beating him, but once i got past his first form it was like the very first fight of the game. A fight that was just no challenge. However, when i fought ultimecia, i was at level 99 and had even more trouble killing her than i did with sephiroth. Ultimecia is the best final fantasy boss.

Somebody please explain to me why everyone thinks sephiroth is the best.
hanzo
We're not talking about who the difficult boss is but..... who is the bes FFt boss (in your opinion)
Kyros
Elmdor is the coolest guy in all of FF Tictacs. He was so awesome and I think you got to fight him a couple of times ^^
Kitty Alchemist
Im not talking about difficulty i am sayin that she was more of a challenge than any other boss and therefore i had more fun in the fight. biggrin.gif tongue.gif blink.gif ph34r.gif cool.gif
Kyros
QUOTE(Kitty Alchemist @ Apr 5 2006, 12:04 PM) [snapback]374949[/snapback]

Im not talking about difficulty i am sayin that she was more of a challenge than any other boss and therefore i had more fun in the fight. biggrin.gif tongue.gif blink.gif ph34r.gif cool.gif

I never said anything about not liking her though O.o I thought she was pretty powerful and stuff too ^^ I also liked the way she had more than one form, which made it even harder. I'm also not one of the cheap people that use holy war-trials or heroes to make my people invincible.
Explosive Alchemist
QUOTE(Kyros @ Apr 6 2006, 01:42 AM) [snapback]375356[/snapback]

QUOTE(Kitty Alchemist @ Apr 5 2006, 12:04 PM) [snapback]374949[/snapback]

I never said anything about not liking her though O.o I thought she was pretty powerful and stuff too ^^ I also liked the way she had more than one form, which made it even harder. I'm also not one of the cheap people that use holy war-trials or heroes to make my people invincible.

Ya that just makes it too easy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.