Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which Final Fantasy Boss (in Your Opinion)is The Best?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Pages: 1, 2
wolfy519
Since everything in this topic is mostly spam im going to say something........... Why do Naruto Fanboys/girls hate me? laugh.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif
Kyros
QUOTE(wolfy519 @ Apr 6 2006, 11:06 PM) [snapback]375783[/snapback]

Since everything in this topic is mostly spam im going to say something........... Why do Naruto Fanboys/girls hate me? laugh.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif

wtf are you talking about? O.o Last time I checked, Ultimecia's a pretty awesome boss, and we're talking about her.

(off topic) Also, I don't really care why naruto fanboy/girls don't like you and I don't really care. If any of them ever bother me, I just send them a link to the pic of Itachi crucifying Kakashi, and that shuts their mouths >.>
asunder
For the record on this poll, I have only heard of Sephiroth.
I haven't played FF 8, 10 - 12 (including X-2)

I'd like to think I'm a final fantasy fan....
having played and beaten
FF 1,2,3,4,6,7, FF Tactics, Final Fantasy 9 (actually haven't beaten this one...last disc!) and FF Mystic Quest.

By the way

Im just turning 14 this year and I didnt start playing Final Fantasy games till like 2002 and I didnt own a Gameboy Advance till last year and if your gonna keep Whining about everything here you should just leave cause Nobody wants you here in my point of view.

You couldn't sound any less like a baby.
Automne
QUOTE(Smoke Alchemist Posted Apr 3 2006 @ 09:49 PM)
QUOTE(wolfy519 @ Apr 3 2006 @ 09:35 PM)
QUOTE(Kyros @ Apr 3 2006 @ 12:28 AM)
They've remade every FF game except 3, which has never hit America before, and they did all this within like the past 5 years. Also, I didn't start playing games that much till probably early-mid 90s and I still know about the best of FF. Also, you shouldn't put spoilers that are that big up without tags. The game has been out a while, but it is still one of the newest ones.

Im just turning 14 this year and I didnt start playing Final Fantasy games till like 2002 and I didnt own a Gameboy Advance till last year and if your gonna keep Whining about everything here you should just leave cause Nobody wants you here in my point of view.

Dude...your point of view sucks O.O

Dude...your comment was useless O.O

And yes, this thread indeed turned into a spamhole, which it wasn't before Kyros's arrival, who pointed is oh-so-intelligent and worthy opinion in an immature and annoying way (by calling other members annoying, now, that is funny). Kyros, do us and yourself a favour, go start a thread about your favorite FF boss (or may I say 'Go start a thread about the only FF boss you think does not suck'?), or maybe a Sephiroth hate thread, since it looks like this character seems to bother you so much? Anyway, leave this thread alone, even if it certainly won't last long without the wank you started, kthx.

Gonna report this thread to a mod, just in case.

Quistis88
LISTEN UP, KIDS.

Keep up this fan-squealing and I shall close this thread. We are all entitled to our own opinions. The titled of the thread even states "in [y]our [o]pinion", therefore, opinions should be permissible in this thread, not bashed.

If you disagree with an opinion, feel free to debate it in a civil manner. That means no name-calling, no profanity, and other such things. It doesn't matter how old you are. If you're not going to be polite, then we're not going to take you seriously.

You may continue.
Kyros
QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Apr 7 2006, 03:51 PM) [snapback]376008[/snapback]

And yes, this thread indeed turned into a spamhole, which it wasn't before Kyros's arrival, who pointed is oh-so-intelligent and worthy opinion in an immature and annoying way (by calling other members annoying, now, that is funny). Kyros, do us and yourself a favour, go start a thread about your favorite FF boss (or may I say 'Go start a thread about the only FF boss you think does not suck'?), or maybe a Sephiroth hate thread, since it looks like this character seems to bother you so much? Anyway, leave this thread alone, even if it certainly won't last long without the wank you started, kthx.

Gonna report this thread to a mod, just in case.

I missed the part where I'm sposed to care about your boring rants about how much you think I've turned this topic into spam when I'm the one that brings it back. Last time I checked I'm normally commenting on what others have to say about somebody/something to do with FF so shut up and say something that contributes the the point *looks in your post* Oh wait, I don't see anything worth noting that goes towards the thread there...

Anyway, I found Sephiroth to be too much of a pushover that could be beaten down by low leveled 50 characters (never made it that far with lower leveled people than that). Plus, a lot of his "evil" seemed to not really come from anywhere else than his own depression, but I've said plenty about him.

I also found Necron to be stupid. He plays little/no role in all of FFIX then you just come out and kill him randomly after Kuja (who I also think is a moron) so wtf >.< He wasn't even that great either...

Ultimecia was rather unique do to FFVIII going about the story and setting in a much different manner than any other FF game had ever taken in my opinion. I can't really say she was definately the best villain ever, but in my opinion she is one of the most original as far as a concept for an antagonist is concerned.
Explosive Alchemist
Ya'll need to just shut up and get back to the topic of the thread. ph34r.gif
Kyros
QUOTE(Explosive Alchemist @ Apr 11 2006, 04:24 PM) [snapback]378317[/snapback]

I did, now go away unless you have something to contribute instead of being a hypocrite >.>

Did anyone like the villain from FFIV (think his name was Zemos?). I found him to be interesting for his time because of the possession factor. That ability has become more common over the years but back then it was pretty cool ^^
asunder
QUOTE(Kyros @ Apr 11 2006, 09:50 PM) [snapback]378924[/snapback]

I did, now go away unless you have something to contribute instead of being a hypocrite >.>

Did anyone like the villain from FFIV (think his name was Zemos?). I found him to be interesting for his time because of the possession factor. That ability has become more common over the years but back then it was pretty cool ^^

Golbez was pretty cool...since at first he was evil then it turns out that
[SPOILER]
he's cecil's brother!
[/SPOILER]
Kain was also kickass....Imagine having to fight your best friend?
Keoni
I voted Shu-yin. I had fun beating him. I always wondered how it would be to fight Tidus and this is as close as I could get. happy.gif

Sephiroth was kind of cool and all, but I defeated him in a breeze. dry.gif (which is really annoying if you put so much time in your game)
As for Ultimecia, I thought she was really evil, and her random selection of characters threw me off a bit.
But then I defeated Ultimecia with a Punishment at my first try in a little over 15 minutes. I really hated the fact she went down without causing me any trouble.
And I felt they dragged Necron in by his ring (where the heck did he come from?) Kuja should've been the final boss.
Leaves Sin... Personally I had a harder time with the Original Creations in the Training Area.

I don't mean to sound conceited or anything, but... Is it just me or are all the final bosses way to easy? unsure.gif
Explosive Alchemist
QUOTE(Kyros @ Apr 11 2006, 11:50 PM) [snapback]378924[/snapback]

If you already did then i wasnt talkin to you, dumbass.

I haven't played IV. ph34r.gif
Kyros
You still didn't contribute anything before which therefore made your post pointless *nods*

The bosses of IV were pretty cool. I liked a couple of elemental lords and the Magus Sisters most of all though. I don't really care much for the last boss or that one >.>;
Carnal Malefactor
Alright, break it up before I start handing out warnings!
Kyros
I personally don't see what anyone's problem is >.> There's no point in just repeating what somebody else has already said; it's a stupid pointless waste of my time and everyone elses.' If you are going to repeat something that someone else said at least say something on topic too. Almost everyone in this thread has spammed but they all say it's my fault. Stop whining and complaining and get over it.

I like most of the FF bosses save a few (like I hate Kuja and Necron). Some bosses in most games nowadays don't really seem like much special compared to the older ones. I hope the villains in FFXII don't suck cuz right now the game doesn't appeal to me nearly as much as some of the other games in that series have >.>
Explosive Alchemist
QUOTE(Kyros @ Apr 17 2006, 12:08 AM) [snapback]382105[/snapback]

I personally don't see what anyone's problem is >.> There's no point in just repeating what somebody else has already said; it's a stupid pointless waste of my time and everyone elses.' If you are going to repeat something that someone else said at least say something on topic too. Almost everyone in this thread has spammed but they all say it's my fault. Stop whining and complaining and get over it.

I like most of the FF bosses save a few (like I hate Kuja and Necron). Some bosses in most games nowadays don't really seem like much special compared to the older ones. I hope the villains in FFXII don't suck cuz right now the game doesn't appeal to me nearly as much as some of the other games in that series have >.>

I like most of the FF bosses save a few (like I hate Kuja and Necron). Some bosses in most games nowadays don't really seem like much special compared to the older ones. I hope the villains in FFXII don't suck cuz right now the game doesn't appeal to me nearly as much as some of the other games in that series have >.> ph34r.gif
Kyros
^ Hey look, it's a dumbass

So why am I warned again when I'm the only one not spamming? O.o

I didn't like FFX's final boss that much though the game was awesome. The last guy was way too much of a pushover, and I don't think any of my people were ever put below 1/2 hp cuz the guy just sucked. I liked the music while facing Jecht a lot, and the battle versus him was awesome ^^
asunder
this thread is making my head hurt.

will both of you just let it go.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.