Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got Art?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2
I am the Only sister Elric

OniNekoChan: I love that picture!!!! LOL its cute!
Oh and who ever wanted that star picture its done bt I dont have a scanner at the moment. ^^ But when I do I'll get it to you .
Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist
nice pictures everyone unfortinately i have no pictures to post up in the moment but i am in the proccess iof writing a fanfic!
it's gonna be a :
EdXwin ( im still working on that one)
Royai definetly!!!!!!
i'll take any other ideas just send me a pm !
The Tear Alchemist
Punk Kirby I have a picture for you! http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/The...ent=Star006.jpg There you go ...
QUOTE(The Tear Alchemist @ Apr 12 2006, 06:13 PM) [snapback]379572[/snapback]

Punk Kirby I have a picture for you! http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/The...ent=Star006.jpg There you go ...

Aaawww crap! Sorry everyone!! That was me with the friend's account thing!! Gosh she needs to use her computer once in a while! dry.gif
OniNekoChan
Oh joy, I have more art.

Yes, I am aware that it's a big early to be posting an easter image, but easter is very soon so:

IPB Image

I like this drawing and how it came out. x0 it speaks for itself, happy easter.
I know, the eggs came out funny. My mouse was being evil.
QUOTE(OniNekoChan @ Apr 14 2006, 04:03 PM) [snapback]380713[/snapback]

Oh joy, I have more art.

Yes, I am aware that it's a big early to be posting an easter image, but easter is very soon so:

IPB Image

I like this drawing and how it came out. x0 it speaks for itself, happy easter.
I know, the eggs came out funny. My mouse was being evil.

Ha Ha Ha.. Naaww its cute!!!! Its not to early to be posting it. I do stuff like that all the time! Like i drew a picture od santa in the middle of Febuary.. uuuhhh... yeah I don't have anything else to add to that srory. So.. It really is cute!!! Keep it up!! ^.^
I was just wondering if anyone had any requests I need to get my mind off somw stuff. So if you do Please send a good picture with it. (I can do anybody and it dosnt have to be from FMA) sad.gif unsure.gif
Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist
LIKE OMG ITS YOU I HAVE TALKED TO YOU IN LIKE FOREVER ANDtry not to 2p but i know you didnt mean to because you just reposted on something that was old and you were the last person who updated on the section.

i guess i have a picture to put up. It Fontine with a short haircut in one of various outfits.

Nurse
No we havnt.
OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! New picture!
http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/The...mgAnch=imgAnch1

Yeah it was fun.........

Hes from a Sci Fi show called Stargate Sg1 and his name is Daniel.
Annelili
Hi! i am also new.... i am eleven old.. .and i guess i like to draw. ummm i kind of suck but i am trying to get better. this is my first drawing on photoshop.. it took about 20 mins. laugh.gif
http://img58.imageshack.us/my.php?image=eddrawcopyqz0.jpg
all of you people are such good artists! how old are most of you anyway? blink.gif
Becca-chan
Excellent pics everyone ^^

And Anneli, that pic of Edward looks awesome!

Okay.. I'm 22 years old.. and still feeling a little shy about posting up my pics on here.. but I'll give it a shot ^^;

These are two piccies that I drew yesterday.

The first pic is of a chibified Greed pointing to himself with his thumb and saying one of his classic lines biggrin.gif

The second pic is a cute piccy of Dorchette and Martel..with Martel leaning on Dorchette..and Dorchette protesting a little ^^;

Enjoy!
Ratzenheich FMA Super fan
Here's my second Alphonse Elric fan art. Took nearly 3 hours to edit and around 40 minutes to draw the line art.
Annelili
waaaah! everyones so much older than me xDD. I really like the chibi greed and the al! the coloring is great! I also colored the ed pic i posted above. for some reason it wont let me post the images. only links D: http://img219.imageshack.us/my.php?image=eddrawcopymv0.jpg
Becca-chan
Whoa O.O

That's an awesome pic of Al, I love the lightning effects between his hands and the colouring is excellent.

And Anneli, that pic of Ed looks even more awesome in colour.. the tones are really lovely. happy.gif
Thoes are really cool all! Here is another one of mine
IPB Image

My little sister says it looks like Havoc... But its not so.. don't ... think that.... O.o;;

FMAlover^
elric, you should resize you pic. It strectches.
Enveh
IPB Image
Behold my suckish mouse-made art! XD
Well suckish? Naaahhh! You did a good job for on the computer! Nice JOB!
Annelili
made another one tongue.gif im still trying to figure out photoshop!
All righty all!!!!! I Would like a talented artist to do me a picture for my fan fic. I shall tell the details. Shes kind of a mix between Ed and Al.... But she has long braided black hair. She Wares a long Black coat with Dante's sign in red on the back. You actully don't habe to color it. Just draw and send. I really want this to be done right. I'm not to good at this kind of thing. SO if there is anyone who is looking for something to do, please draw this for me. I will take as many as want to send me some.

Plaese Help! unsure.gif
I have new stuff!!

Wolf #1
Wolf two
Ed
Hige
Funderful
Fanart
NICE!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.