Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got Art?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2
I am the Only sister Elric
OK well I'm new at this posting thig, but i will get the hang of it eventully!! unsure.gif ANyway, any artists who want to share their art with me and the world post it here!!! biggrin.gif I, being an artist, dont quite know how to post my art but when i figure that out I promise that I will post some of my art. (I would like the artists back round along with the first post... Their age and where they live you know that kind of stuff.) I love to look at others art so i hope you share yours with me!!! biggrin.gif
Thanks alot i know i will enjoy your art as much as the next person and maybe even more. Thanks again!!! tongue.gif
-I am the Only Sister Elric
Medici
Woah, a pretty bold move. I'll post here, just 'coz I'm too much of a bum to make my own thread.

I'm 13, by the way~ And I live in the United States. I also take most requests. smile.gif

This, by the way, was inspired by Saturday's episode. 'Coz I dunno about you, but I had no idea where he came from. Thusly, he's a ninja. And it's just regular Tucker 'coz chimera Tucker's too hard to draw... And sorry in advance for the lined paper.
If you want to know a secret i'm a bumb to and i think its fin that you post here... I was deeply moved by sat.'s episoide and i will hope that we can disscus it... Oh and if you have any info concernig the mmovie and when it comes out Please TELL ME SOOOOONNNNN!!!!!!! I NEED TO KNOW WHEN IT COMES OUT!!!!!! sad.gif
Thanks - I am the Only Sister Elric
P.S. You are a very good artist!!! biggrin.gif Keep it up
Alchemic Boom
QUOTE(I am the Only sister Elric @ Feb 27 2006, 10:14 PM) [snapback]356087[/snapback]

If you want to know a secret i'm a bumb to and i think its fin that you post here... I was deeply moved by sat.'s episoide and i will hope that we can disscus it... Oh and if you have any info concernig the mmovie and when it comes out Please TELL ME SOOOOONNNNN!!!!!!! I NEED TO KNOW WHEN IT COMES OUT!!!!!! sad.gif
Thanks - I am the Only Sister Elric
P.S. You are a very good artist!!! biggrin.gif Keep it up

One of the many threads on the FMA movie release

Talkback Thread on Episode 48

I think it's wise if you stay on-topic in your own thread and keep it to fanart.
Um ok ill do just that just for you dry.gif

Well I am going to start taking drawing requests.. um so if you have any just well tell me and ill try. And as soon as i figure out how i will get them posted. unsure.gif Im open to anything, but i would like it if there were a good picture of that person (or thing) attatched to your post. smile.gif That would be appreciated. And if you cant fine one dont wory about it.(oh this is not neccessary you know)
THanks tongue.gif
Medici
No double posting, please! Just a touch of friendly advice.

And could you draw Greed and Kimbley for me? I'll add pics if I ever find some good ones...
QUOTE(Medici @ Feb 28 2006, 06:07 PM) [snapback]356485[/snapback]

No double posting, please! Just a touch of friendly advice.

And could you draw Greed and Kimbley for me? I'll add pics if I ever find some good ones...

Medici; Of corse i will draw thos 2 for you but i would like it if you set me some pictures.
Medici
Alrighty. I think I've got some.
QUOTE(Medici @ Mar 2 2006, 07:14 AM) [snapback]357124[/snapback]

Alrighty. I think I've got some.

Ill see ifr i can use those if not i will find some.
Ok so i have my first picture ready to go
/Users/bj/Desktop/Randilee's Folder/Fullmetal Fan art1.jpg
lets just see if that worked unsure.gif ... and if it dosent I will figure it out later. unsure.gif
Medici
Nope, it doesn't work. Do you know how to use attatchments?
blink.gif Ok my computer is haveing issues. So when my new computer gets set up i will try that again. unsure.gif
I AM TRYING TO GET T UP I PROMISE!!!!
Medici: Oh um i would like some head shots of those two you want me to drw. Head shots are the best for me. biggrin.gif
Medici
Alright. Take your time with it, don't have a heart attack tongue.gif

Sure thing.

IPB Image

The coloring is a little off becase I have a crappy scanner, but here you are!
Medici
Not bad, not bad at all.

How old did you say you were?
It might take me a while to draw those 2 because i have 2 plays going on at the same time so blink.gif yeah you catch my drift biggrin.gif
laugh.gif I HATE BEING SICK!!!!!!! wink.gif

Ok so i have time this weekend to draw Greed and KImbly!!! ^^ They should be up on mondayish... unsure.gif

If anyone can get me a VERY good head shot of the Human Al that would be VERY appreciated.I really want to draw him when hes not in his suit of armor. Or a good (FULL) body picture that would be ok to... biggrin.gif
Alchemic Boom
Okay, not trying to be rude here but PLEASE don't double post. Or more for that fact. Just edit your last post, the mods aren't so happy with double posting. Just check out the rules.
QUOTE(Alchemic Boom @ Mar 3 2006, 09:27 PM) [snapback]357921[/snapback]

Okay, not trying to be rude here but PLEASE don't double post. Or more for that fact. Just edit your last post, the mods aren't so happy with double posting. Just check out the rules.

Sorry not until now did I know what that ment.. blink.gif ANyway i promise i wont do it anyomre (unless i forget my memory isnt to great!!! smile.gif )
Popogeejo
Not so much art as copy and pasting with bonus text!
I really need a scanner........and talent...and a hippo.
Any ways on to my "Art" (Posted in reverse order of when I made them for some reason)
[attachmentid=4036] [attachmentid=4037] [attachmentid=4038]
I'm fairly happy with the first two but the last one is kinda crappy.
Those are really cool. I hope you get that hippo!!! ^^ biggrin.gif
Popogeejo
VGCats latest comic is damn fine.
[attachmentid=4072]
All credit to Scott and VGcats.(Please don't sue my ass)
KiorujiXeroxGurl
LOL laugh.gif ! That was really funny popogeejo! I hope to see some more in the future! VGCats eh? Hrmm.. I would really love to see the comics made by that person some more! I hope you'll put it up! And I like the pic that you made! Very intresting! biggrin.gif
Yes that comic was very funny. biggrin.gif .. Anyway im photo shopng my pics soon so they will be up in less then a week... unsure.gif huh.gif
Anyway i hope you guys like them when they get up. biggrin.gif Here is my Greed pic for how ever requested it....http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f297/The.../Edward2011.jpgwell i couldn't get that greed on to work so here is my second Ed picutre biggrin.gif Hope you injoy. Sorry about the coloring.

Sorry for the dubble post...
Midici: I have a pictur for you. ^^
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e227/The...an_13/Greed.jpg
I hope you dont mind the coloring. My scanner is wack!!! But once i figure out how to photo shop I will pot it up again!!! huh.gif biggrin.gif

Do not link huge images into your post it stretches the page. Also, do not double post, the edit button is there for a reason.
ARTist
this one is not vey good but I did it on paint with a mouse

this one is not vey good but I did it on paint with a mouse wink.gif
Popogeejo
ARTist the pics don't work.It's just white. huh.gif

And now the product of a bored mind who just saw Soylent Green.
IPB Image
Gluttonys cook book.(Available at Amazon.com)
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Mar 13 2006, 01:50 AM) [snapback]362604[/snapback]

ARTist the pics don't work.It's just white. huh.gif

And now the product of a bored mind who just saw Soylent Green.
IPB Image
Gluttonys cook book.(Available at Amazon.com)

UUUUUhhhhhh..... Thanks for the compliments. dry.gif *sniffle* i spent all that time on, on drawing those pictures and all i get is a pictur a GREEN!?!?!!?!?!? dry.gif I really don't know what to say after that except that its common curtisy to comlament other people's art!! wink.gif
The Tear Alchemist
She's Right you Guys. She probably spent alot of time on thoes pictures.(Wich are GREAT by the way ^^) I think she should draw some more. But I'm not one for suggesting (or requesting) the right thing. Maybe, if yo uwanted to you could request something( I will when I want someone to be drawn) Oh wait I would like it if you could drw Roes. I'm not much of an artist but it would be cool if you could draw her.

QUOTE(The Tear Alchemist @ Mar 25 2006, 07:07 PM) [snapback]369249[/snapback]

She's Right you Guys. She probably spent alot of time on thoes pictures.(Wich are GREAT by the way ^^) I think she should draw some more. But I'm not one for suggesting (or requesting) the right thing. Maybe, if yo uwanted to you could request something( I will when I want someone to be drawn) Oh wait I would like it if you could drw Roes. I'm not much of an artist but it would be cool if you could draw her.

Thankls for the support. Yes I would love it for you to request soemthing (anyone who wants to) And of corse i will draw Roes for you but I will need a good picture of her to do so. So if anybody happens to know where to get one please let me know^^
QUOTE(The Tear Alchemist @ Mar 25 2006, 07:11 PM) [snapback]369249[/snapback]

She's Right you Guys. She probably spent alot of time on thoes pictures.(Wich are GREAT by the way ^^) I think she should draw some

Thankls for the support. Yes I would love it for you to request soemthing (anyone who wants to) And of corse i will draw Roes for you but I will need a good picture of her to do so. So if anybody happens to know where to get one please let me know^^

That was not a dubble post. (But this is) The Tear Alchemist is my friend and she was on my computer and i didn't realise that she was logged in untill I wrote that. So sorry for the confusion. ^^

Here is a picture I drew of Al, a long time ago. But I just shadded it today. ^.^IPB Image
( Oh, I just reilized that this is a dubble post!! SORRY!) unsure.gif
Tombow
Wow, those are really nice!!
That Al is awsome!! Great job!!

Oh and BTW, could you change Greed pic and Ed pic to Attachment as well. so that this thread would stop stretching sideways???
Thanks!! happy.gif

Oh and BTW, could you change Greed pic and Ed pic to Attachment as well. so that this thread would stop stretching sideways???
Thanks!! happy.gif
[/quote]
^.^ Actully i don't even know how I did that. It must have been the computer. (We just got a new one and that Al was scanned on the new one and the other ones were on the old one.^^)
Oh and thanks for the comlimants. I try my best, and if you have any suggestions just or requests, feel freee to ask.^^
Tombow
^^ Changing those oversized Ed pic and Greed pic to attachment is really easy. smile.gif
Just follow these easy steps...

Go to page 2, post #24, which is your post with Ed pic. (One of the two oversized pics.)
Right click on the pic, choose Save Picture As..., then left click, then save into whatever you save your other pictures on your computer.

Once Edwar2011.jpg is in your computer, click on EDIT on post #24 which is your post on page 2 with oversized Ed pic, choose Full Edit and click on it.

Next, post your pic as an attachment.... click on Browse (just like when you were uploading avatar pic from your computer) and choose Edwar2011.jpg from your computer.
Then, click on Open, then click on Add This Attachment, then click on Add into Post, and your Ed pic will be added into your post as an attachment.

See, it's simple. smile.gif

Next, go to page 2, post #25, which is your post with oversized Greed pic, and do the same process with your oversized Greed pic to change it as an attatchment on your post #25.

That's it. Nothing to it.
But, if you have any questions, please post and ask me. happy.gif

Or, if somehow you can't do, or don't understand my post, maybe we'll see if we could ask some others who knows those things better, or Moderator?? to help you?? smile.gif
Actully the only problem with that is that i don't have a right click and left click on either one of my mouses..mice.. anyway if you could have someone else edit it that would be wonderful!! ^.^ But thanks.
Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist
very good al i wish i could draw like that now not in a week but now!!!!!!!
Thanks.^^ Oh I did a Havoc pictur lastmight (1:30) and its alright I think I need to darken it though.IPB Image Oh and Fontine I wish your fingers well. (and I'm sure Havoc does to.)

Here is a comic (very hastiy drawn)
IPB Image
just so you know this is a joke between Fontine and I so... That on the left is Vash the Stampede (Hes my hubby) and her is being looked at from all angles by girls and I hate it when that happens so I just want to put a paper bag over his head. ^.^
*OOOOOPPPPSSS!! dubble post. CRAP*

Here is a picture I promised Fontine.... But now its for everyone...
IPB Image
Enjoy!
CRAP! Sorry about the postiy tinhg. I don't watch when I scrll down and I didn't check to see if anybody posted befor me.
bad bad ! no triple posting wink.gif im jk but make sure not to do it agian also they are all really good and funny i have something somewhat of a manga style comic but ihave to scan it up it's really old i drew it before i screwed up my hand.
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Yes, that was good. Keep it up! smile.gif Better start, stoping making double nor triple post kay? Or else the mod might be mad. Kay, c ya round!
QUOTE(KiorujiXeroxGurl @ Apr 3 2006, 04:12 AM) [snapback]373685[/snapback]

Yes, that was good. Keep it up! smile.gif Better start, stoping making double nor triple post kay? Or else the mod might be mad. Kay, c ya round!

Yeah I'll deffinetly watch for thoes dubble posts (and triple). And thanks for the compliments. ^.^
FullMetal Shrimp
Very nice I am the Only Sister Elric! The picture of Al is great, as well as all your other works of art! Keep it up! happy.gif Everyone else has some nice drawings done too. And good luck with trying not to double/tripple/quadruple post.
Tombow
@I am the Only sister Elric - Nice drawings!! I especially like Havoc one!! smile.gif

QUOTE(I am the Only sister Elric @ Mar 31 2006, 12:05 AM) [snapback]371933[/snapback]
Actully the only problem with that is that i don't have a right click and left click on either one of my mouses..mice.. anyway if you could have someone else edit it that would be wonderful!! ^.^ But thanks.
Awww... So sorry to hear that you don't have right click and left click on your mouse!!
(Um... so, how does your mouse function if you don't have right click AND left click??? mellow.gif)

Oh, and please make efforts to avoid double/triple posting... biggrin.gif
And, please avoid posting oversized pics that keep stretching this thread sideways. Thanks!! smile.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
If you double or triple post again I will up your warning level. The other forumers here have been nice enough to point that out to you but you still ingnore it. If I catch you doing that again you'll get a warning.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled fanart. happy.gif
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Apr 5 2006, 01:19 PM) [snapback]375052[/snapback]

If you double or triple post again I will up your warning level. The other forumers here have been nice enough to point that out to you but you still ingnore it. If I catch you doing that again you'll get a warning.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled fanart. happy.gif

Heh heh heh *rubs head* I said I was sorry about that posting thing... But I have a new picture... It took me a long time and it didn't even turn out like I wanted it to!
IPB Image
I was to lazy to draw the back round (actully I lied it looked to hard) So I hope you like it. ^^ *rubs head again*
thats really good i have pictures i drew today because i got my finger brace off!!!

Rikku
Sora
Yuna is what exprcted untill i scan them.
QUOTE(Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist @ Apr 5 2006, 08:05 PM) [snapback]375259[/snapback]

thats really good i have pictures i drew today because i got my finger brace off!!!

Rikku
Sora
Yuna is what exprcted untill i scan them.

Can't wait! ^^ Speaking of pictures... I was wondering if anybody had a good picture of Sora? I'm a desprate! I NEED to draw him.
OniNekoChan
So many people posting their fan art here.. Do I dare post mine? >_<

I drew Ed in pink bunny PJs a while back. Dunno if I should post it here.. depends on how many people wanna see it. o_0 xDD

I really like everyones pictures~
QUOTE(OniNekoChan @ Apr 9 2006, 07:54 PM) [snapback]377250[/snapback]

So many people posting their fan art here.. Do I dare post mine? >_<

I drew Ed in pink bunny PJs a while back. Dunno if I should post it here.. depends on how many people wanna see it. o_0 xDD

I really like everyones pictures~

T^T I would LOVE to see you art on this topic! laugh.gif And that picture of Ed in bunny PJ's sound RRREEEEAAALLLYY FUNNY! I hopw o see you art up here. biggrin.gif
punk kirby
hey guys i got one its alright i think im not that good at drawing but i try laugh.gif

Star

PS i need a person that will help me like i need a person that can make a cool pic saying "Star" i would be so greatful send me a message to contact laugh.gif

ok Star
punk kirby
these are some of my things i made on my cumputer laugh.gif
Keoni
Hey, very well done! I like the one on the left the best.. but the other one is really cool too smile.gif Good Job!

BTW: Watch out with the double posts. They're kinda edgy about it around here. wink.gif

maiden_cross
@ punk kirby The second one is very cool happy.gif Beautiful
OniNekoChan
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30041413/

That's an old drawing of mine. Ed.. Thinks that the PJs.. ARE MANLY.

IPB Image

Another slightly old one.. owo I don't like these - but they came out OK.. (I like the coloring.)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.