Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Literature Literate With Artwork Skills!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Nothing to do? Need some fun? Here`s a game you might wanna run! It`s a free topic, so do whatever you like! Even if it`s about YOU! smile.gif Actually, you don`t have to be literate or skillfull..Just do your best!! Got it? rolleyes.gif
maiden_cross
game? sounds fun ^^
maybe i should show-off my newest pic, chibi edward!!
IPB Image
KiorujiXeroxGurl
AWWW... That's SSOOOO CUTTEEE!! That chibi version Ed, is SSOOO KAWAIII!!! tongue.gif

Anyway, here's the game.. It's actually suppose to be named as litreature literate WITH ARTWORK SKILLS!! ( I forgot to put that, and now I don't know how to change it!!) sad.gif Okay, all you have to do is send some kind of poems, rhymes, songs, or whatever that has links to it, and.. while you're at it, put some drawings that are linked to your litreature! Isn't it quite fun?? Okay, here's a deal.. I'm gonna show to you an example of mine so you can understand better.. Sooo, here it goes!! Have fun writing everyone!!! laugh.gif

Title: FIGHTING FOR INTERNET

The weather is sunny,
I'm feeling jumpy,
So internet is my entry,
And it makes me happy.

At this chair I sat,
And keep on typing,
Surfing the internet,
Doing some searching..

The search keeps on going,
Until an answer is revealed,
I find it SSOo intresting,
Coz the web is ANIME filled!

[attachmentid=3832]

It was Hagane No Rekinjutsushi,
For Fullmetal Alchemist fan,
I went in for registry,
And it was really GREAT Man!

My sister is a brat,
Who keeps on bothering,
So I say, "Stop that!!
You're REALLY ANNOYING!!"

[attachmentid=3833]

I made some new friends,
Throughout the forum,
My chair suddnly BENT,
And DBOOSHH!! I fell to the bottom..

[attachmentid=3834]

That brat is the ONE,
Who pulled down my chair,
This cannot be done,
So I pulled her HAIR!

[attachmentid=3835]

She was in rage,
Wanting to use the net,
Like tigers in cage,
WE fight like that!

[attachmentid=3836]

I gave her a slap,
On her back and on her hips,
With taekwando she raps,
Me fell, me weeps..

[attachmentid=3837]

[attachmentid=3838]

We fight like HELL,
For hour and hour,
And after a while,
It makes us tire...

[attachmentid=3839]

We look at each other,
And stop to blink,
What a really weird matter,
So we laugh and wink!

[attachmentid=3840]

[attachmentid=3844]

Then we settled down,
And use it together,
Coz no good we frown,
As we need each other... smile.gif

[attachmentid=3846]

So there goes my poem,
It is kinda lame,
I don't really like em',
But what the heck? It's a GAME! laugh.gif

Sooo... waddaya guys think? Is it intresting enough?? Why not try sending your own litreature? It'll sure be great!! rolleyes.gif
maiden_cross
hahahaha, your poem is really funny and cute biggrin.gif
i have a sister too, but she's 10 years older than me, and she's living in Vietnam. Also, she's scary too, she's always call me some odd pet name, like "piggy" dry.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(maiden_cross @ Feb 22 2006, 04:15 AM) [snapback]352815[/snapback]

hahahaha, your poem is really funny and cute biggrin.gif
i have a sister too, but she's 10 years older than me, and she's living in Vietnam. And she's scary too, she's always call me some odd pet name, like "piggy" dry.gif

Thank You! Well, that's just for a start! Hope I can see your litreature too! laugh.gif OoOh.. That is one weird sis u have.. ohmy.gif Why not tell me about it? smile.gif And I hope there will be more reviews..

P/S:I've made a new song about FMA in the title; Edward's Date Day.. Well it's done, but the drawings were still in the progress.. Soo, I'll be sending it right after the drawings are scanned into the comp kay? biggrin.gif

Okay! Here it is! It's done!

Have you ever heard the song about the ITSY BITSY SPIDER?? It's a kindergarten song, so I`m sure many people would have heard about it when they were kiddies.. Okay, the song I made is sang like the itsy bitsy spider song.. Only the lyrics were change.. So, try and sing it!

Edward's Date Day..

Itty Bitty Edward was ready to go out,
Down came the rain and make poor Eddie SHOUT!
Out came the sunshine and Edward gave a grin,
So the Itty Bitty Edward meet Winry for their date! laugh.gif

Here I put the pictures according to the song..

Itty Bitty Edward was ready to go out,

[attachmentid=3861]

Down came the rain and make poor Eddie SHOUT!

[attachmentid=3862]

Out came the sunshine and Edward gave a grin,

[attachmentid=3863]

So the Itty Bitty Edward meet Winry for their date! laugh.gif

[attachmentid=3864]

[attachmentid=3865]
maiden_cross
Yay!! The last picture is cute!! ^^. Like the song and the pictures!
Heh,then i try one too. The song "Candy Shop" in FMA version!!! (actually, this is a poem)
:~:FMA Candy Shop:~:
In a sunny day,
Our Eddy sings..:
"I take you to the candy shop
I'll let you lick the lollypop
Go 'head girl, don't you stop
Keep goin 'til you hit the spot..."
He keep singing,
Until Winry heard it.
And she close her eyes,
and she sing along..:
"I'll take you to the candy shop
Boy one taste the wad I got
I'll have you spending all you got
Keep going 'til you hit the spot .."
Ed turn his head,
and blushes.
"Winry.."
But Winry continue,
"But could you please,
buy a new wrench for me,
instead of a candy?.."
When she opened her eyes,
and did she saw?
Eddy with a "WTF??!!" expression.
~The end!~
A/N: may be it stupid and don't make sense
i have lame humor sleep.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Thanks maiden! I work hard on that last pic... Hey, hey! That's okay! The song is quite nice too!! I can picture it in my head! Well it doesn't matter, at least that's somethin' new you got within your idea! Keep tryin' kay! Still.. the song is funny too! Nice! laugh.gif
maiden_cross
Hey, thanks! And so, here's my pic! (it's from the omake and i'm just fixed it a little bit)
IPB Image
If you know what i mean...wink.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(maiden_cross @ Feb 24 2006, 04:50 AM) [snapback]353765[/snapback]

If you know what i mean...wink.gif

Hahaha!! ;lol; laugh.gif Yup, got what you mean! Very funny!
maiden_cross
Then Havoc should wear miniskirt! biggrin.gif And Armstrong too! (Oh my god!)
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(maiden_cross @ Feb 24 2006, 05:17 PM) [snapback]354119[/snapback]

NgahahahA!! That's really funny!! LOL laugh.gif Imagine them wearing those! HaHa! You should draw a picture of them wearing those mini-skirts!! *slapping for head and laughing like Hell..*
maiden_cross
QUOTE(KiorujiXeroxGurl @ Feb 24 2006, 10:07 PM) [snapback]354489[/snapback]

QUOTE(maiden_cross @ Feb 24 2006, 05:17 PM) [snapback]354119[/snapback]

NgahahahA!! That's really funny!! LOL laugh.gif Imagine them wearing those! HaHa! You should draw a picture of them wearing those mini-skirts!! *slapping for head and laughing like Hell..*

Good idea! Now i had a new computer mouse so it'll be easier biggrin.gif. Armstrong is too damn hard to draw, but i'll try! Hahah
KiorujiXeroxGurl
[quote name='maiden_cross' date='Feb 25 2006, 06:08 PM' post='354690']
[/quote]
Good idea! Now i had a new computer mouse so it'll be easier biggrin.gif. Armstrong is too damn hard to draw, but i'll try! Hahah
[/quote]

Yeah! Can't wait to see that!! laugh.gif (still laughing like Hell..)I've made a new song titled Winry's Birthday, but still, I'm on some drawing changes... Guess just have to wait then tongue.gif
maiden_cross
Sooooooo, i'm done!! Armstrong isn't as bad as i thought. Drawing in computer is hard, you know..
Beware with your eyes!! I won't pay your medicine's bill biggrin.gif
Tah-daah!! Here's the picture!!
IPB Image
KiorujiXeroxGurl
*GASP!.. *GASP! OMG! I can't believe it with my own eyes!! Argh!! I can't imagined that Armstrong would look like this!! *PANT!!.. *PANT!!.. Nyahahaha!!! laugh.gif He looks funny!! And scary too.. ph34r.gif *GULP! Ugh.. (I got asthma and now it's starting to kick in again after looking this pic..) *sweatdrop.. Okay, but it does look suitable anyway.. (covering eyes!!) I really can't see this anymore!! TOO SCARY!! Even Roy and Ed would DIE looking at him after the SHOCK of their life!! But, hey! You really did a GREAT job in making this drawing! I LIKE it! But it's too scary for me to look again.. Uhh.. *DBOOM!! (fainted because lack of oxygen..)
maiden_cross
Yes....i swear to God, i won't see that picture anymore, or my eyes will totally blind.... (ack!)
And i'm thinking of drawing a new (humor) picture, but who should i draw? Winry? Riza? Mustang?
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Hrmm.. How about, Riza? I seldom see Riza drawing for humor, so can you do that? But if you're not busy, why not doing all of them toghether? I would really love to see it! Okay, can't wait to see your drawings!! biggrin.gif
maiden_cross
Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! I'm working on a small FMA comic. You'll have to wait at least 3-4 days ^^. Of course, it's about Riza. Hee hee biggrin.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Ooohh!! That's cool!! I can't wait to see it!! I'll be waiting!! biggrin.gif
maiden_cross
I'm sorry! I haven't done it yet! sad.gif Because i have school, homeworks and ect. ect. ect.
So i drew this pic for you, about Riza, of course! Plz wait until i done it smile.gif
http://i2.tinypic.com/qycw7a.jpg
Ahh, happy birthday to me! biggrin.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Hahhah!! That was funny!! laugh.gif Like the pic you made! It's okay, the comic can wait! I don't want to burden ya kay? Oh yeah, and today is your birthday eh? So, here's a song for you..

Happy Birthday to YOU,
Here's a cake coloured blue,
Blow the candles made from goo,
And you wish will come true!
LOL laugh.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAIDEN!! laugh.gif
maiden_cross
Awww, thank you very much. biggrin.gif
I'm still working on the comic, it's harder than I thought sad.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
You're welcome!^_^ Yeah, it's really hard! sad.gif Just keep on trying ya? smile.gif GANBATTE!! I'll support you! laugh.gif I know you can do it! biggrin.gif But, don't push yerself very hard towards it okay! ohmy.gif C u!! happy.gif
maiden_cross
Hey hey! I'm done the first page of this comic. But it's turn out into Roy and Riza smile.gif
Enjoy!
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=r94xvm
ARTist
QUOTE(maiden_cross @ Mar 12 2006, 10:49 PM) [snapback]362110[/snapback]

Hey hey! I'm done the first page of this comic. But it's turn out into Roy and Riza smile.gif
Enjoy!
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=r94xvm

nice job biggrin.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Welcome ARTist! Nice of you to join the forum board! Yeah, maiden! That was a nice job! Can't wait to see the continuing story! laugh.gif
~*~FMA~*~
QUOTE(KiorujiXeroxGurl @ Mar 13 2006, 03:11 AM) [snapback]362610[/snapback]

Welcome ARTist! Nice of you to join the forum board! Yeah, maiden! That was a nice job! Can't wait to see the continuing story! laugh.gif

Hey I'm new in the forum, I'm lost...help? This topic looks like fun. I can't draw but I want to make new friends.
smile.gif
~*~FMA~*~
ok...here is the best that I can do...but is not really funny. ph34r.gif
Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist
QUOTE(maiden_cross @ Feb 24 2006, 04:17 AM) [snapback]354119[/snapback]

Havoc in ....a..miniskirt?.............................HAAAhahaha thats funny i can imagene him now also KiorujiXeroxGurl your fanarts and poems are really good tongue.gif
maiden_cross
Welcome to this thread ~*~FMA~*~ and Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist! biggrin.gif
To Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist: wanna see Havoc in miniskirt? This is from a doujinshi named "Gunhobon", I think smile.gif And not only Havok in miniskirt....*insert evil laugh here*
To ~*~FMA~*~: don't double post, please smile.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
HELLO! Sorry! I've been away for a while, well, to my gramps house for about a week! It's quite boring there though I had nothing to do and no internet usage.. *sob* actually, I was there for work. laugh.gif I had to take care my poor granny in hospital.. She had her cornea change with a new fake one so she can see well.. And now she's all better! biggrin.gif Well anyway, I'm back and glad to see you guys again !^_^

QUOTE(maiden_cross @ Mar 17 2006, 04:25 AM) [snapback]364074[/snapback]

Welcome to this thread ~*~FMA~*~ and Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist! biggrin.gif
To Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist: wanna see Havoc in miniskirt? This is from a doujinshi named "Gunhobon", I think smile.gif And not only Havok in miniskirt....*insert evil laugh here*
To ~*~FMA~*~: don't double post, please smile.gif

YES! YES! WELCOME! smile.gif ~*~FMA~*~ and Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist! Thank you maiden for helping me to welcome them in this forum! Sorry if it's kinda late, but I still wanna say, WELCOME ALL!! Hope you guys like this forum! happy.gif

~*~FMA~*~ Posted Mar 15 2006, 10:35 AM
Hey I'm new in the forum, I'm lost...help? This topic looks like fun. I can't draw but I want to make new friends.

~*~FMA~*~ Posted Mar 15 2006, 12:32 PM
ok...here is the best that I can do...but is not really funny.

You say you can't draw? But I find out that your drawing is good for first timers like you! I like it very much indeed! smile.gif You should do some more! Always try and try, and I'm sure you'll master it someday! I myself is not a good artist, but I would definitely enjoy doing them, so that I can make it into a better piece! Ain't that quite true? HA HA laugh.gif It doesn't need to be funny, just try your best in doing it! That's the way to work it! biggrin.gif And I definitely like to be your friend too!! happy.gif So, keep trying and do the best out of yourself! And I'm looking forward in seeing your new drawing! tongue.gif

P/S:Yeah, and sorry to say this, but the mods aren't very happy with the double posting. I myself had done this mistake too, so were all the same for first timers.. All I wanna say is, please care not to double post again kay! It's for your own good too! smile.gif

Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist Posted Yesterday, 08:36 AM
Havoc in ....a..miniskirt?.............................HAAAhahaha thats funny i can imagene him now also KiorujiXeroxGurl your fanarts and poems are really good

Thanks for so ever for that! The poems are quite tough to make, but I finally get to finished it! Haha! I hope to see yours too in the next post! Okay? happy.gif See you around!

P/S:And yeah maiden_cross, I can't wait to see the new comic coming! Please do some more when you have the time kay? cool.gif Tooddle-loo!! laugh.gif

maiden_cross
Glad that your granny's okay! biggrin.gif
~*~FMA~*~ has very good arts, right? smile.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(maiden_cross @ Mar 17 2006, 11:10 PM) [snapback]364520[/snapback]

Glad that your granny's okay! biggrin.gif
~*~FMA~*~ has very good arts, right? smile.gif

Yes2! She does has very good arts! happy.gif Yeah, I'm glad that she's healing and getting better too!

I've made a new game (more like a suggestion)in making drawings by starting with a theme! If you guys and gals wanna see what it is all about, come at my other forum board in The Beauty Of Your Own Artwork kay? happy.gif And feel free to put the pic in this forum or the other one! ( you'll know what I mean when you read what I wrote in the other forum..) Anyway, can't wait to see it! XD
maiden_cross
Hey KiorujiXeroxGurl , this question might be off-topic, but just wanna hear your answer. What do you think if Ed is female? Yesterday I tried to draw and...he's absalutely sexy! I want to scan it but I don't have a scanner....sleep.gif *cries*
That's why I drew it in my computer, you can see it at my thread smile.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Ooohh! I would love to see that! If ed's a female, I'll bet even Alphonse would fall in love with him! happy.gif You know why right? It's because he has long beautiful hair, so I definitely would like to see beatuful sexy Ed!
maiden_cross
Yup! But I'm scared, when Edward's fangirls saw that picture and....amen, I'm dead.
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Haha.. laugh.gif Well I dunno that, but I think you better start running then! Hahaha! biggrin.gif
maiden_cross
You're right laugh.gif *starts running like hell*
ARTist
to ~*~FMA~*~ what do you mean you can't draw your great! biggrin.gif

here is on of mine
KiorujiXeroxGurl
To Maiden : laugh.gif You're funny!

To ARTist : Hey that wasn't bad at all! You're good too! I guess it would have been better if you rubbed away the anatomy sketches, then we can see it better! smile.gif But for now it's fine. happy.gif
maiden_cross
To KiorujiXeroxGurl I'm not a humorist, you know smile.gif
To ARTist That's right, you should erase those sketches smile.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(maiden_cross @ Mar 22 2006, 11:41 PM) [snapback]367166[/snapback]

To KiorujiXeroxGurl I'm not a humorist, you know smile.gif

But you seem to be maiden! biggrin.gif Maybe it's in your blood! And in that case it won't be a wonder! Heh! laugh.gif

I've got this new rhyme in my head I made just now.. So, maybe I think I'll put it up..

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Edward is mad,
What could Al do?

Punch and Judy,
Fought for a pie,
But Ed and Winry,
Fought for a tie?

Red sky at night,
Shepherd's delight,
Al cool off the fight,
Between them alright..

Fly away Peter,
Fly away Paul,
Ed feels better,
When the fight was foul..

I see the moon,
And the moon sees me,
Ed no longer frown,
But feel so glee.. biggrin.gif

These rhymes are actually nursery rhymes that I have changed a lil' bit.. It may sounds quiet silly, but hope you like it! laugh.gif
maiden_cross
Hahah, the rhyme is very funny laugh.gif Keep up the good job smile.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Thanks maiden! I'll send some more later! biggrin.gif
maiden_cross
I'll waiting for it! laugh.gif
And I couldn't draw anything laterly, I've gotten busy with my fanfiction. sleep.gif
Gomen
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Yeah, I'm working on fanfics too! That's why I'm kinda lazy to draw.. tongue.gif Okay here's another poem.. It sounds quite silly.. But I think this will do.. happy.gif

Does it really matter,
What people would say,
That makes me wonder,
Everytime and everyday..

When people mock you,
Smirk, hate and disgrace,
What would you do,
To cover your face?

Would you stand up and fight,
Would you run away,
Would you settle this right,
Or MAKE them pay?

Humans are beings,
Overwhelmed by emotions,
Hatred by a scene,
Make them take actions..

Fighting about simple things,
Is an expertise to them,
But rejoining people in good rings,
Were harder to tend..

So I kept on wondering,
Why people hate each other,
Maybe the reasoning,
Is that we don't really matter!
maiden_cross
OoO That's very good, very suit with FMA biggrin.gif Well done
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Really?? blink.gif I only made it a few days ago.. Thanx so much!!! laugh.gif Never thought it will end up nice and suits with FMA ! tongue.gif
maiden_cross
You're welcome. And I had done a new picture, check out! My friend said that I broke her scanner but I swear I didn't sleep.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Yeah, I heard about what your friend had said. So, new pic huh? Okay, I'll go and check it out! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.