Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My First Fma Fanarts
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
maiden_cross
The first one i drawn for a fic name "Practice" by Selah1, it's a gift for her tongue.gif . You can read it at www.fanfiction.net
Ed in this pic is a little bit too short, i think sad.gif . But i don't want to redraw it...
IPB Image

The second i drawn when i was bored, and i was too lazy to colour it biggrin.gif
IPB Image
Tombow
I like the way you did details on their clothings!!
And, Ed being short and standing on the trunk is cute!! biggrin.gif
Nice job!! smile.gif
Taskinst
i like it. could use a little more work but it's way better than anything i could do unsure.gif
nah just about the unsure thing great job
Ed-Al-Win Fan
Very creative style of artwork you have, I like the details as well on the clothing! Awesome smile.gif
maiden_cross
Thanks!! biggrin.gif
sixxa
Verynice! laugh.gif but...why are Ed and Roy holding hands? Still nice though!
I like the details on the clothes. biggrin.gif
maiden_cross
Like i said, it's a gift for a fic i read in fanfiction.net
Anyways, this isn't a fanart. Just from Hiromu Arakawa-sensei's omake and i fixed it a little bit! It's funny (in my opinion)
Tah-daah!!!!
IPB Image
Ed-Al-Win Fan
^ lol That is funny, and I get it...Ed looks totally mad in the back...lol
Tombow
Oh, I see!! laugh.gif Yeah, I got delayed reaction, but got it now!! laugh.gif
(Blond, miniskirt, Ed, right??? laugh.gif )
maiden_cross
Thanks Tombow and Ed-Al-Win Fan ! Glad that you guys like my pics smile.gif)
Here's my other pic! Armstrong in....er....miniskirt!!
IPB Image
I am the Only sister Elric
LOL Thats VERY funny!!! I like mustang and Ed in the back round biggrin.gif I wish i could drw like that I hope to some day.
Tombow
Gahaha!! laugh.gif
That Armstrong is diturbingly.. how should I say... charming!!! laugh.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(maiden_cross @ Feb 19 2006, 06:35 AM) [snapback]351563[/snapback]

The first one i drawn for a fic name "Practice" by Selah1, it's a gift for her tongue.gif . You can read it at www.fanfiction.net

Ooohh!! You're in fanfiction.net too?? I didn't notice! I'm in it too!! laugh.gif What a coincidence! What did you put your name in that place? Mine is Waft Vixen (not my real name) I really hope to read your fic if you have one! My sis Jinxie is in there too! She made a fic already.. But me, just too lazy to put up.. But I already have made lots of fic, only I didn't put them up..LOL laugh.gif Okay, c ya round!! Love your drawings anyway! tongue.gif
maiden_cross
Ah, mine is maidencross39 . I haven't write any stories yet, just don't have idea. smile.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Ooo, I see.. huh.gif Well, fanfic has occured some problem you know, and now I can't take a look at the fanfics anymore.. (Like I always read it! HaH!) laugh.gif
maiden_cross
Ohh, i have wrote one yesterday. I bet you don't like it, beacause....er....well....it's a shonen-ai fic smile.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
I see! smile.gif But shonen-ai is okay, not YAOI! Sheesh! Thinking of it just give me the creeps.. wacko.gif I really wish I can read it! Where did you put it up anyway? huh.gif
maiden_cross
Yup, you are right...yaoi is creepy. o_o ohhh
I don't know what pairing you like, but....please, not Ed/Envy or more disgusting - Al/Ed. O_o
Me like Roy/Ed and Roy/Riza
Tombow
Just popping in to wish a very happy birthday for one of our very talented fanart forum artists!!

Happy Birthday maiden_cross!!

(Umm... today is your birthday, right??? laugh.gif )
wolfy519
I like your pics most of them are funny, I liked the armstrong mini skirt pic lol it was funny, Keep up the good work smile.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(wolfy519 @ Mar 8 2006, 06:49 AM) [snapback]359972[/snapback]

I like your pics most of them are funny, I liked the armstrong mini skirt pic lol it was funny, Keep up the good work smile.gif

Yup, that is SO true! Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY maiden_cross!! happy.gif The pairings you made I like too! It's all good! I always like the normal pairing like EdxWinry or AlxWinry but, I would like to see HughesxHavoc! Heheh!! tongue.gif
P/S: Like your avatar wolfy519! It's Sephiroth right?? laugh.gif
maiden_cross
Yup! Thank you everybody!! biggrin.gif
Here's another picture!
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=qzfyxj
Tombow
Gahaha!! Nicely done!! laugh.gif
I'm so enjoying it!! happy.gif
Ed-Al-Win Fan
lol@the Armstrong in the miniskirt pic...Its very well done and funny! And the Riza one is funny too, yeah the world would definitely end with her on the loose with a bazooka (lol)...Overall very awesome pics!:)
wolfy519

Not trying to spam but yeah its Sephiroth, and maiden_cross nice riza picture liked it pretty funny laugh.gif keep up the very good work biggrin.gif
maiden_cross
Well, thanks everybody biggrin.gif. Your comments cheered me up.
I'm rather busy laterly so I didn't draw any new picture. sad.gif
But I did draw first page of a small comic. biggrin.gif Enjoy!
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=r94xvm
ARTist
He is my one of my first works I hope you enjoy cool.gif

maiden_cross
Oh, it's very good! But you should erase the sketches ^__^
Well, hope to see more fanarts!
ARTist
oh yeah......
thanks

Here is one of my latest ones'
ENJOY!

KiorujiXeroxGurl
(wolfy519 Mar 10 2006, 08:12 AM Post #25)
Not trying to spam but yeah its Sephiroth, and maiden_cross nice riza picture liked it pretty funny keep up the very good work

So it is Sephiroth! Ooo.. I really love him! laugh.gif And yeah, maiden always make good pics! I like em too! smile.gif
Tombow
@maiden_cross - Your manga looks great!! I can see it's gonna be an awsome comic!! smile.gif

And, nice sketches, ARTist, except, everytime I see your posts in fanart forum, I keep mistaking it to Ankelan's post!! (See the avatar!!) tongue.gif
maiden_cross
Well well, thanks everybody! biggrin.gif
This comic has only 2-3 pages, but I'm too lazy (and busy) to draw. tongue.gif
ARTist
QUOTE(Tombow @ Mar 13 2006, 08:00 PM) [snapback]362625[/snapback]

@maiden_cross - Your manga looks great!! I can see it's gonna be an awsome comic!! smile.gif

And, nice sketches, ARTist, except, everytime I see your posts in fanart forum, I keep mistaking it to Ankelan's post!! (See the avatar!!) tongue.gif

yeah it is a very cool one cool.gif
ARTist
Here is one I did saturday
Zarpia
Please ARTist don't double post, if you want to say something else, edit the post you already have sleep.gif
maiden_cross
QUOTE(zarpia @ Mar 14 2006, 04:51 PM) [snapback]363273[/snapback]

Please ARTist don't double post, if you want to say something else, edit the post you already have sleep.gif

Yup! zarpia is right. Have you read the rules?
But your picture is well done biggrin.gif. Hope to see more your fanarts in this thread
Tombow
Yeah, try coloring those, too?? smile.gif
maiden_cross
Yup! That's great to see a coloured picture smile.gif
I'm done my newest picture! What do you think if Ed is a female? Answer the question before look at this pic (plz don't kill me Edward's fangirls...)
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=rs9b88
biggrin.gif
ARTist
QUOTE(maiden_cross @ Mar 18 2006, 12:17 AM) [snapback]364523[/snapback]

Yup! That's great to see a coloured picture smile.gif
I'm done my newest picture! What do you think if Ed is a female? Answer the question before look at this pic (plz don't kill me Edward's fangirls...)
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=rs9b88
biggrin.gif

Thats scary and sexy at the same time wink.gif

its so wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Wow! That's a fine looking Edgirl! Hehe! Yeah! She's sexy, and cute too! I think her name should be changed too, instead of Edward, I think Edra fits better! Don't you agree? happy.gif
maiden_cross
To ARTist I knew it's wrong, I'm just wonder how Ed looks like smile.gif
To KiorujiXeroxGurl hahah, that's right! Edra is a nice name too biggrin.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(maiden_cross @ Mar 20 2006, 11:24 PM) [snapback]366161[/snapback]

To KiorujiXeroxGurl hahah, that's right! Edra is a nice name too biggrin.gif

Thanks! I get the name just the moment I saw the pic! Glad you like it! happy.gif
Tombow
@maiden_cross - That Ed is sooo "cute" and "pretty"!! laugh.gif
Yeah, I like Edra for her name!! happy.gif
ARTist
That is a very good job you did on Edra

ps I m in school right now hehe
maiden_cross
Thank you everybody! laugh.gif
And there're some problems with my computer, so gotta go sad.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Your welcome! biggrin.gif Problem eh? I hope your comp will be fixed soon! sad.gif I want to see some more of your drawing..
maiden_cross
Yes, thank you. My computer had fixed now. So tomorrow probably I'll draw something new ^.^
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Great!! I can't wait to see it! happy.gif
maiden_cross
Yes, I'm drawing right now. A pic of Envy, his spiky hair is hard to draw. sleep.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
I'll be waiting! happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.