Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FMA Artbook 2
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Manga
Sensenic
Voilà

Thanks to ikuyona from livejournal hagaren_manga community for posting it.

It is due on March.

Wanna see! >_<
Valérie
A new artbook? That is great! Thank you Sensenic for telling us! I wanna see it too! laugh.gif

March is going to be a great month for all FMA lovers! There will also be the OAV and special edition of manga volume 13! laugh.gif
Colette
Wow, Sensenic, do you have an answer for everything FMA related? I was just wondering when they were gonna make another. laugh.gif

I hope they have more secondary characters this time. There weren't any pictures of Izumi or Hughes last time.

And I'm crossing my fingers for some Ling pictures
Wyrd_Raven
Hmm so this March we will see this book released. good good. Which means it may come relatively around the same time or early for the US >:3
Full Metal Elf
Ooooo O_O...I can't wait! I hope it gets released here in the US soon!! happy.gif....I LOVED the first one, and would love to see the pics for this one!
Sensenic
QUOTE(Summoner Colette @ Feb 16 2006, 04:57 PM) [snapback]350544[/snapback]

Wow, Sensenic, do you have an answer for everything FMA related? I was just wondering when they were gonna make another. laugh.gif

Thou ask, I provide.
At thy service, m'lady. ( u_u)/

No, rly. I only go to the fm_alchemist and hagaren_manga communities, and there be ev'rything.
And I don't go there often enough it seems... I missed the Raiden-18 chapter 2 RAW... T_T
QUOTE(Summoner Colette @ Feb 16 2006, 04:57 PM) [snapback]350544[/snapback]

I hope they have more secondary characters this time. There weren't any pictures of Izumi or Hughes last time.

And I'm crossing my fingers for some Ling pictures

Yessss!!

Now, as for the cover? Do I be seein' spoiler ahead? Yarr! Look at whatever Ed is standing on... That looks quite hi-tech to me, not sth from early XXth century technology... And the closest thing we've seen to "that" are the machines on Father's lair...

Or maybe it's just some cool art. Figures. \( u_u)/
Nepharski
QUOTE(Sensenic @ Feb 16 2006, 07:01 AM) [snapback]350531[/snapback]

Voilà

Thanks to ikuyona from livejournal hagaren_manga community for posting it.

It is due on March.

Wanna see! >_<

Sweet. Is it another Art Book? Hopefully it will be a bit more, err...complete than the last one, which I found lacking.
Tombow
QUOTE(Full Metal Elf @ Feb 16 2006, 11:21 AM) [snapback]350553[/snapback]

Ooooo O_O...I can't wait! I hope it gets released here in the US soon!! happy.gif....I LOVED the first one, and would love to see the pics for this one!

Me, too, me too!! The first one was awsome, and can't wait to see the next one!! happy.gif
JoshP1389
This makes me harder than my... yeah... wacko.gif

I'm really satisfied and pleased with what VIZ is doing with the manga. More love to VIZ.
NeoKakashi
I wish it had the color pages, and not just the color title pages...
AA battery
Can't wait to find it for download *gets bricked*
bemused_non-alchemist
QUOTE(Nepharski @ Feb 17 2006, 06:47 AM) [snapback]350640[/snapback]

Sweet. Is it another Art Book? Hopefully it will be a bit more, err...complete than the last one, which I found lacking.

Yeah, I agree. Most of it were cover art and what d'you call 'ems, splash art? I can't put my finger on it, though, somehow; that feeling that there's something missing...

Hope it's not too expensive. >.<
Colette
I agree with the above. All the pictures there you can find just about everywhere.

I'm rooting for some Greed, Izumi, and Ling pictures myself
ElvishVamp
QUOTE (Sensenic @ Feb 16 2006, 05:24 PM) *
Now, as for the cover? Do I be seein' spoiler ahead? Yarr! Look at whatever Ed is standing on... That looks quite hi-tech to me, not sth from early XXth century technology... And the closest thing we've seen to "that" are the machines on Father's lair...

Or maybe it's just some cool art. Figures. \( u_u)/

Well, Arakawa does like to draw gears and such a lot, so maybe she just wanted to draw something like that...

Even if it was mostly cover art and splash pages, I love the first artbook! Mostly, I like reading her comments on the pictures. It's interesting to see what she has to say about her work.

OT:

QUOTE (Sensenic @ Feb 16 2006, 05:24 PM) *
And I don't go there often enough it seems... I missed the Raiden-18 chapter 2 RAW... T_T

Raiden 18 chapter 2 came out?! How could I miss that... *goes to search for it*
Lapis
wah! thank you so much for sharing the info! im so happy theres gonna be a second artbook! i cant wait to get my hands on it!!! >W<
Full Metal Elf
happy.gif...I ordered mine from amazon.jp and I got it today! It's awesome! I can't read her comments and stuff (since I don't know Japanese, lol)...but the artwork is incredible...we love you Arakawa! happy.gif
Sensenic
QUOTE(Full Metal Elf @ Mar 22 2006, 08:17 PM) [snapback]367260[/snapback]

happy.gif...I ordered mine from amazon.jp and I got it today! It's awesome! I can't read her comments and stuff (since I don't know Japanese, lol)...but the artwork is incredible...we love you Arakawa! happy.gif

OUT?

SCANSSCANSSCANSSCANS!!!WHEREWHEREWHERE???GIMMEGIMMEGIMME!!!

-ehem-

Would anyone of you, ladies and gentlemen, know if it is scanned yet? Me I'm gonna search around...
*hopes Kim from thedbarchives got it too*

Only found this at livejournal...
http://www.animaxis.com/en/shop/product.asp?sku=139076-00

Sample 2 is friggin' cool, and sample 4... the cover of the Perfect Guide Book 3, anyone? (or Hagaren DX 2, it's the same kind of illustration...)
Gotta love Bradley saying "Fullmetal Alchemist, by hiromu Arakawa" anyway XD
Tombow
Yes!! scanscanscanscan please!!! biggrin.gif

@Sensenic - Thanks for the link with sample pics!!! I love all of them!!!
Full Metal Elf
I don't have a scanner though..T_T....I'm sure someone will post it soon..as there are amazing pictures in there...wink.gif
Kirara

She's getting it don't worry smile.gif

Btw Sensenic who are you on LJ? I want to add you to my friend list if you don't mind.

.I ordered mine from amazon.jp and I got it today! It's awesome! I can't read her comments and stuff (since I don't know Japanese, lol)...but the artwork is incredible...we love you Arakawa!

Oh I am so jealous I ordered mine too and it stll hasn't shipped. I wonder if it is because I ordered it with Tank 13. *EMO* . tongue.gif

Sensenic
QUOTE(Kirara @ Mar 23 2006, 01:30 AM) [snapback]367420[/snapback]

She's getting it don't worry smile.gif

So it was YOU after all... Why didn't you reply here? T_T

Btw Sensenic who are you on LJ? I want to add you to my friend list if you don't mind.

I don't mind at all. Or rather, the opposite, I'm glad! smile.gif
Me name is "sensenic" (wow! gotcha there!), but I just joined to get the new chapters and Arakawa sensei-related stuff from bos-taurus.

I don't keep a journal for now, nor I have the intention to do it on the near future, keep in mind.... as a matter of fact, except visiting the 3 FMA communities I know (fm_alchemist, hagaren_manga and bos_taurus, the usual stuff) I know scratch about how does it work or similar happy.gifU

.I ordered mine from amazon.jp and I got it today! It's awesome! I can't read her comments and stuff (since I don't know Japanese, lol)...but the artwork is incredible...we love you Arakawa!

Oh I am so jealous I ordered mine too and it stll hasn't shipped. I wonder if it is because I ordered it with Tank 13. *EMO* . tongue.gif

*EMO* too.

Scans... need...} ( x_x)/ *dyin'*
Kirara

So it was YOU after all... Why didn't you reply here? T_T

No it's not me, and I replied in that thread. smile.gif

I don't mind at all. Or rather, the opposite, I'm glad! smile.gif
Me name is "sensenic" (wow! gotcha there!), but I just joined to get the new chapters and Arakawa sensei-related stuff from bos-taurus.

I don't keep a journal for now, nor I have the intention to do it on the near future, keep in mind.... as a matter of fact, except visiting the 3 FMA communities I know (fm_alchemist, hagaren_manga and bos_taurus, the usual stuff) I know scratch about how does it work or similar

Good I added you. One day I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on things if you ever decide to post in your journal. smile.gif
Sensenic
In case sum1 missed it, and in lack of sth better for now....

Some Artbook2 scans
Nothing new, tho'... Except perhaps the suits one (at least I hadn't seen it). Kewl.

And Spine!Havoc too!

Thx go to racheal2 for them.

Oh, and the "atogaki", courtesy of Kirara.
Aoko-chan
I'm looking forward to buying this biggrin.gif
I really really love the suit one ^^ (Al's bowtie)

SuperElricBros
Oh man, I love the one with Ed/Al/Win with their younger selves! Almost made me cry!
tiggerfactory
Is there any Scar art in this new artbook? T-T
If there is I should buy it >¦D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.