This is a little something I made once upon a time, actually about 3 months or so ago. Anyway I thought I'd post it here, just to hear more comments about it. -nods- Really, but it's a songfic to Be My Escape by Relient K... Hope you'all don't mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Iíve given up on giving up slowly, Iím blending in so

You wonít even know me apart from this whole world that shares my fate
this one last bullet you mention is my one last shot at redemption

A blood red stone lay in the middle of an alchemy circle, blood covering the floor around it. A brown haired boy was crouching by a short blond boy, tears falling down his face.

ďBrother, come on get up.Ē He whispered, his brotherís heart was slowly beating; like a gun shot. Time was growing longer between each beat, blood gushing out of more missing limbs.

Because I know to live you must give your life away
and Iíve been housing all this doubt and insecurity and
Iíve been locked inside that house all the while you hold the key

ďKill me Al.Ē Those three words slipped from the bloody boyís mouth, as body twitched from pain. A shocked look came upon Alís face, his brother was still alive.

ďNo, youíll be fine.Ē He whispered back, this was just like before. They just needed to see Winry, sheíd help out. Edwardís head shook, coughing.

ďNo, I hurt too many.Ē The words were chocked out; body was shaking like crazy now; as though the weather was freezing cold.

And Iíve been dying to get out and that might be the death of me
And even though, thereís no way in knowing where to go, promise Iím going because
I gotta get outta here

ďI canít live on, scars are too big.Ē That was slowly added, Al gave a blank stare at his brother. His brother was just crazy, everything would be ok.

ďStop that brother.Ē Tears slipped down as the boy picked up his brother, ignoring his missing leg and arm. Ed struggled against the strength of his brother, blood still pouring out.

ďNo, I want this to end. You have to.Ē Blond hair fell over his golden eyes, no emotion falling upon his paling face. ďI canít stand itÖĒ

Iím stuck inside this rut that I fell into by mistake
I gotta get outta here
And Iím begging You, Iím begging You, Iím begging You to be my escape.

ďNo, I wonít.Ē Al said, a firm hold on his words. Ignoring the struggling of his brother the younger boy slowly began carrying the Full Metal Alchemist out of the old house. Ed blinked in the dying sunlight, swallowing lightly.

ďPlease, please Al; itís my only escape.Ē

Iím giving up on doing this alone now
Cause Iíve failed and Iím ready to be shown how
Heís told me the way and Iím trying to get there

Death, that was all the older brother wanted. To feel the cold hands of fate taking him away, and yet he had no idea how it really was. But it was the only way, that was all he knew.

ďNo.Ē Al said firmly, continuing carrying his brother through the city.

And this life sentence that Iím serving
I admit that Iím every bit deserving
But the beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair

This all wasnít fair, Ed shouldnít want to die. And yet despite how much Al ignored it; Ed sounded like he was sane. Life just wasnít fair, why did Ed have to lose his limbs again? Even with the stone; it made no sense. People stared at Al as he walked by, than shifted to look at the dying boy he was carrying.

Cause Iíve been housing all this doubt and insecurity and
Iíve been locked inside that house all the while You hold the key
And even though, thereís no way in knowing where to go, promise Iím going because
I gotta get outta here
Cause Iím afraid that this complacency is something I canít shake
I gotta get outta here
And Iím begging You, Iím begging You, Iím begging You to be my escape.

ďAl, do it.Ē An attempted force came upon his words; flashes of all the people he had hurt, killed. ďPlease, I canít.Ē Tears finally fell against his face, staring up with a begging look in his rich golden eyes. Al turned away, he couldnít stare; those eyes could get him to do anything.

ďNo, weíre almost at the hotel.Ē Al replied back, staring straight ahead; yet was forced to stop as a man stepped in front of them.

ďMurder, whyíd you do it boy?Ē He asked, Al could feel his heart pounding. No, Ed wasnít dead yet was he? Eyes glanced down; at those golden eyes. The begging in them, he couldnít take it anymore. Biting his lip, Al turned running back to the building where they had done the transmutation. Not noticing as the man smirked, and turned away.

I am a hostage to my own humanity
Self detained and forced to live in this mess Iíve made
And all Iím asking is for You to do what You can with me
But I canít ask You to give what You already gave

ďBrother.Ē Al whispered, placing down his brother in the circle; near the blood. He couldnít believe it, Ed had won; and it seemed he was holding him tightly until he did it. Emotionally, physically he was far too weak. A weak smile came upon the pridogyís face, now the pain would all be over.

ďThank you.Ē He whispered, watching as his brother slowly began drawing another circle, tears mixing in with the chalk.

Cause Iíve been housing all this doubt and insecurity and
Iíve been locked inside that house all the while you hold the key

All the people; dead, for this stupid stone. It was his fault, and now he would pay the price for it; just like he wanted. Death was a cool relief from the pain heíd have if he lived on, the nightmares of the people dead. Now his brother was human again; there was no need for the scars to continue to be a part of him.

ďMother.Ē He whispered, smile coming more upon his face. Who knew if he would really go to his mother, but there was always hope.

Iíve gotta get outta here
Iím stuck inside this rut that I fell into by mistake
Iíve gotta get outta here
And Iím begging You, Iím begging You, Iím begging
You to be my escape.

A light of alchemy flashed, a large sword now lay in the place where a metal pipe had been. Tears continued falling from Alís face; he couldnít do it.

ďAl please, Iím begging you.Ē Ed whispered turning and seeing his brother staring at the sword; too shocked to do anything. ďYou have to.Ē

I fought You for so long
I should have let You in
Oh how we regret those things we do
And all I was trying to do was save my own skin
But so were You

Pushing back tears Al gripped the swordís handle, turning to his brother. No he couldnít, then he saw those eyes again.

ďAre you sure?Ē Al whispered, not moving an inch. Ed nodded. This would be done for Edward, not himself. Edward would kill himself if he live on, but to Al another reason was also to make those people; the ones who were killed for the stone. For their lives to be paid for. Closing his eyes, the blade rose in the air; a split second later it was pulled down with such a force.

ďThank---.Ē Silence then came, not even Edís gentle breathing could be heard. He was deadÖ.

So were You

ďYouíre escape.Ē Al mouthed, collapsing on his brotherís stiff body. Tears falling down as he lay there, the final hug had been born.