Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where Are They Now?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Molecular Alchemist
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Feb 20 2006, 07:35 PM) [snapback]352625[/snapback]

I see Anshi apprenticed to Molec, with the both of them splicing animal/human DNA to supply Rainy and Mini's dungeon with hybrid "pets" and "toys".

Haha....that's ironic, concidering I was just going to suggest something to this effect. However, you forgot to mention the part where Anshi and I take over the world with our chimeric army....of course, that's after we make Mini and Bacon their glowing dogs and you (mei) your tiger with super sharp claws and teeth.....don't worry....I'm keeping a list laugh.gif

@Ailuro: I just saw your comment about me finding a cure for retroviruses....that's awful kind of you...thanks happy.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Feb 20 2006, 09:24 PM) [snapback]352621[/snapback]

I see Bacon and Slash, as life partners roomates, sharing their love for music together, forever. Beautiful.

AND YOU CAN'T WATCH!
Chiyo
I see some of you in a mental home to be perfectly honest. tongue.gif
Ooh, ooh, like me? ohmy.gif *waves hands*

Actually, I think Void would make a good laywer, only you would have to actually be innocent and not string him along.
Sharingan Serpent

Chiyo no offence but I see you as a libraian because your so smart happy.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ Feb 21 2006, 12:31 PM) [snapback]352761[/snapback]

Oh, for f***'s sake, why would she take offense to that? rolleyes.gif

Sharingan Serpent
sleep.gif <blush>
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ Feb 21 2006, 12:37 PM) [snapback]352763[/snapback]

sleep.gif <blush>

good god... can't you ever stand up for yourself?!
Sharingan Serpent

Who are you my Brother?
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ Feb 21 2006, 12:42 PM) [snapback]352766[/snapback]

Who are you my Brother?

well, you did call me 'niichan'...

no, I'm just a bit annoyed at your apparent lack of any kind of spine, and your complete obliviousness.
Sharingan Serpent

Well I can't help it Void Niisan It just happens kay...?
Chiyo
QUOTE(Void @ Feb 21 2006, 05:40 PM) [snapback]352764[/snapback]

QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ Feb 21 2006, 12:37 PM) [snapback]352763[/snapback]

sleep.gif <blush>

good god... can't you ever stand up for yourself?!

Like i said...perfect laywer.

And no, no offence taken Greeneyes, as I hope you aren't offended I'd suggest you'd be a good primary school teacher. You seen cheerful but unable to handle scary people like Bacon laugh.gif
Sharingan Serpent

Thanks...I get a long with kids like my cousins children
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ Feb 21 2006, 12:45 PM) [snapback]352769[/snapback]

Well I can't help it Void Niisan It just happens kay...?

Actually, you very much can help it. And I hope you do, because if you stay this way, people are gonna start taking advantage of you left and right.
Sharingan Serpent
Talk about manly advice... blink.gif

It's not manly; I might have said something similar if he hadn't beat me to it. tongue.gif

Same.
zombie
QUOTE(Void @ Feb 22 2006, 03:04 AM) [snapback]352762[/snapback]

QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ Feb 21 2006, 12:31 PM) [snapback]352761[/snapback]

Oh, for f***'s sake, why would she take offense to that? rolleyes.gif

Some people do take it as an offence.
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(DZBrick6 @ Feb 15 2006, 02:06 PM) [snapback]350289[/snapback]
After consulting my own crystal ball, I see zombie as head of her own art studio, Riza Hawkeye, her own hunting club, where both will have all those of the male persuasion both cowering and worshipping them...
huh.gif *Doubts she is the other person complimented here.*

I see Mini and Rainy running their very own yaoi empire while spending their free time 'home decorating' their dungeon. tongue.gif
Zarp will own a chain of very respectable restaurants, and Bacon and Greeneyes will become like brother and sister. Fat chance.

edsgirl
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Feb 21 2006, 01:56 PM) [snapback]352794[/snapback]

After consulting my own crystal ball, I see zombie as head of her own art studio, Riza Hawkeye, her own hunting club, where both will have all those of the male persuasion both cowering and worshipping them...

I see Mini and Rainy running their very own yaoi empire while spending their free time 'home decorating' their dungeon. tongue.gif
Zarp will own a chain of very respectable restaurants, and Bacon and Greeneyes will become like brother and sister. Fat chance.

Me and Mini are going to rule in the future! We're going to make alot of people rich.

I can see Greeneyes and Bacon as siblings. Too Cute!

@Bacon: What do you mean I can't watch? That's like my job. So you admit to this coupling? tongue.gif
Sharingan Serpent

What that isn't funny Ed'sgirl-chan??

and Bacon and Greeneyes will become like brother and sister

Goes for you too Riza sad.gif
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Feb 21 2006, 03:12 PM) [snapback]352813[/snapback]

@Bacon: What do you mean I can't watch? That's like my job. So you admit to this coupling? tongue.gif

Yay, I get to have Bacon as a lover roomy :3
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Feb 21 2006, 03:12 PM) [snapback]352813[/snapback]

QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Feb 21 2006, 01:56 PM) [snapback]352794[/snapback]

Me and Mini are going to rule in the future! We're going to make alot of people rich.

There's nothing to admit to.

He's in denial.
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ Feb 21 2006, 03:22 PM) [snapback]352818[/snapback]
What that isn't funny Ed'sgirl-chan??
and Bacon and Greeneyes will become like brother and sister
Goes for you too Riza sad.gif
You didn't think it was funny? mellow.gif
Sharingan Serpent
You didn't think it was funny? mellow.gif

No I did not think it was funny...besides Slashrose-San already has him for a room mate remember? I wouldn't want to make him unhappy now do I? tongue.gif
edsgirl
QUOTE(Void @ Feb 21 2006, 03:59 PM) [snapback]352830[/snapback]

Denial is not very becoming. At least Slash-kun admits his feelings for you.

note to self: Apparently Greeneyes doesn't like jokes. That, or she simply doesn't get them. huh.gif
Sharingan Serpent
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Feb 21 2006, 02:15 PM) [snapback]352836[/snapback]

note to self: Apparently Greeneyes doesn't like jokes. That, or she simply doesn't get them. huh.gif

No it's just I won't want to make Slash-san unhappy with me smile.gif
Slashrose1010
Wha? blink.gif Why do you not want to make me unhappy? Most people delight in my anger/frustration/pain >D

*wasn't even paying attention to posts aside from Rainy's and Bacon's wub.gif*
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Feb 21 2006, 04:15 PM) [snapback]352836[/snapback]

yah, she hasn't shown herself to be the brightest bulb in the array.
Sharingan Serpent

Does it really matter if I'm bright or not? ohmy.gif

I'm a dreamer after all happy.gif
Molecular Alchemist
huzzah!

I see...*puts fingers to temples*..I see Bacon as a newsanchor on the evening news, but always manages to make up the news at various points of the night, just to keep things even more entertaining. biggrin.gif

I...I also see Chiyo becoming a famous author, but keeps her readers in such suspense that they basically become her minions and will do anything for her and the next chapters of her stories; thus, she uses them to infiltrate various publishing companies and alter information that is being printed in the textbooks of schoolchildren....therebye changing the course of history FOREVER!!!! ohmy.gif It's a side of you that you haven't shown on the forum yet, Chiyo
Toby-Chan
My my... lots of tough love going around here. mellow.gif

I see Bacon having a successful, though not-too-popular band, and JoshP being his number one fanboy. (With whom Slash will try to start slapfights out of jealousy.)
Sharingan Serpent
A HA HA HA HA HAH This is hilarious laugh.gif I see...Toby-Chan as a Paparazzi <Points to Toby> And Void Niisan a child Phycrachist and Slash his faithful assistant who keeps him up to date with all appointments. laugh.gif smile.gif
Slashrose1010
laugh.gif No matter how good Bacon's band may be, I would never become a fanboy. Besides, I would totally beat JoshP in a sissy slapfight ohmy.gif

And Bacon's band may not be popular here, but maybe in Scandinavia or Germanic countries tongue.gif
Chiyo
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Feb 21 2006, 10:13 PM) [snapback]352859[/snapback]

I...I also see Chiyo becoming a famous author, but keeps her readers in such suspense that they basically become her minions and will do anything for her and the next chapters of her stories; thus, she uses them to infiltrate various publishing companies and alter information that is being printed in the textbooks of schoolchildren....therebye changing the course of history FOREVER!!!! ohmy.gif It's a side of you that you haven't shown on the forum yet, Chiyo

I see Molec becoming my number one minion, and possibly my publisher bwa haha.

(I'll update soon, honest)

I see Slash....in a bar.....in a tribute band...to whoevers most popular at the time....or maybe just in a bar
darkangelslayer
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Feb 21 2006, 04:20 AM) [snapback]352699[/snapback]
Haha....that's ironic, concidering I was just going to suggest something to this effect. However, you forgot to mention the part where Anshi and I take over the world with our chimeric army....of course, that's after we make Mini and Bacon their glowing dogs and you (mei) your tiger with super sharp claws and teeth.....don't worry....I'm keeping a list laugh.gif
ohmy.gif That's perfect since I want to be a veterinarian! Can we make some forumers into chimeras too sensei? ph34r.gif
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Feb 21 2006, 10:28 AM) [snapback]352758[/snapback]
I see some of you in a mental home to be perfectly honest. tongue.gif Ooh, ooh, like me? ohmy.gif *waves hands*
Heheh, I'll be checking into one also some time soon laugh.gif.
Slashrose1010
But I don't always like what's popular, unless Queen is still living on strong tongue.gif and I don't really see myself drinking in the future. I hardly want to at all as it is right now.
Zarpia
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Feb 21 2006, 12:56 PM) [snapback]352794[/snapback]

Zarp will own a chain of very respectable restaurants[/color]

ohmy.gif I will?? but I just refuse to become a Chef ph34r.gif maybe I sould've retink the offer a little longer

BaconxGreeneyes?? unsure.gif
*gag*
Chiyo
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Feb 21 2006, 11:55 PM) [snapback]352927[/snapback]

But I don't always like what's popular, unless Queen is still living on strong tongue.gif and I don't really see myself drinking in the future. I hardly want to at all as it is right now.

*cough* tis irony *cough*

Because most people cave and have to go with a settled job....ie....you have to follow popular bands to do well.
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ Feb 21 2006, 05:16 PM) [snapback]352862[/snapback]
A HA HA HA HA HAH This is hilarious laugh.gif I see...Toby-Chan as a Paparazzi <Points to Toby> And Void Niisan a child Phycrachist and Slash his faithful assistant who keeps him up to date with all appointments. laugh.gif smile.gif
Really? I always thought Bacon as the type of person who sent people to phycrachist... unsure.gif
QUOTE(zarpia @ Feb 21 2006, 06:59 PM) [snapback]352931[/snapback]
Yeah, that's pretty much where I'm headed. rolleyes.gif
JoshP1389
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Feb 21 2006, 05:18 PM) [snapback]352864[/snapback]

Besides, I would totally beat JoshP in a sissy slapfight ohmy.gif

IPB Image

Lawl.
Ailuro
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Feb 21 2006, 02:18 PM) [snapback]352864[/snapback]

laugh.gif No matter how good Bacon's band may be, I would never become a fanboy. Besides, I would totally beat JoshP in a sissy slapfight ohmy.gif

I hope you sell tickets. smile.gif
Celestial Shadow
I see Mini and Rainy getting into a catfight/shootout because she found out she was cheating on her...again mellow.gif Maybe she's Bacon's missy?
Water Achemist
I see...Anshi as a scientist.... and Foolmetal as a model...

Foolmetal... a model. *gigglesnort*
*Snickers* (I just had to add something to that)
foolmetal alchemist
QUOTE(Water Achemist @ Feb 21 2006, 10:05 PM) [snapback]353018[/snapback]

I see...Anshi as a scientist.... and Foolmetal as a model...

Foolmetal... a model. *gigglesnort*
*Snickers* (I just had to add something to that)

I don't have the looks or attitude to be a model. >P
Celestial Shadow
Don't get us girls started about the looks...

I just can't see you modeling for some reason!
Ailuro
No, you have the looks. wink.gif But I'd have to agree with you about the attitude.
mei_tenshi
He's still young. Plenty of time to acquire the attitude. tongue.gif
darkangelslayer
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Feb 21 2006, 08:44 PM) [snapback]353064[/snapback]
And there's probably a lot of girls that like the 'innocently cute' attitude : /
Sharingan Serpent
*gag*

ohmy.gif Wha? Nu uh...that is getting very old Zarpy rolleyes.gif
Chiyo
QUOTE(darkangelslayer @ Feb 22 2006, 03:48 AM) [snapback]353070[/snapback]

QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Feb 21 2006, 08:44 PM) [snapback]353064[/snapback]
And there's probably a lot of girls that like the 'innocently cute' attitude : /

Hmm that is true, they love to eat men like that alive.
Molecular Alchemist
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Feb 21 2006, 04:50 PM) [snapback]352919[/snapback]

QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Feb 21 2006, 10:13 PM) [snapback]352859[/snapback]

I see Molec becoming my number one minion, and possibly my publisher bwa haha.

(I'll update soon, honest)

Hmmm...I'm not accustomed to being a "minion", but if it's got "number 1" attached to it and i can be a publisher too...hell, why not laugh.gif Can I still make a chimera army with Anshi?

QUOTE(darkangelslayer @ Feb 21 2006, 04:53 PM) [snapback]352923[/snapback]

QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Feb 21 2006, 04:20 AM) [snapback]352699[/snapback]
ohmy.gif That's perfect since I want to be a veterinarian! Can we make some forumers into chimeras too sensei? ph34r.gif

Why of course, my apprentice, didn't you know that was first on my list...MWAHAHAHAHA! I mean...no, they are all our friends...we couldn't do that wink.gif

QUOTE(darkangelslayer @ Feb 21 2006, 04:53 PM) [snapback]352923[/snapback]

QUOTE(Chiyo @ Feb 21 2006, 10:28 AM) [snapback]352758[/snapback]
I see some of you in a mental home to be perfectly honest. tongue.gif Ooh, ooh, like me? ohmy.gif *waves hands*
Heheh, I'll be checking into one also some time soon laugh.gif.

HuZzAh!!!!!! SiGn Me Up!!!!!!! As I always say, I walk the fine line between genius and insanity....but i like to cross over to one side or the other every now that then biggrin.gif
Quistis88
Yeah, I can just see foolmetal modelling. laugh.gif With Slash. Of course, the themes will be different. I can so see Slash in a skirt.

Bacon will finally get enough members for his band. biggrin.gif Slash can also be one of his slaves roadies.

I can somewhat see ninja running an art gallery.

I hope Molly will be out of grad school. laugh.gif

edsgirl and mini will be business partners, running some kind of, er . . . "boutique". tongue.gif

EKE will be a fencing champion. smile.gif
Lies, lies~ I can barely even make varsity. >P

I'll post more when I think of/recall the rest.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.