Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Beauty Of Your Own Artwork
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Try showing off your own picture! It`ll sure be great!

Title edited. happy.gif *cough* (Also, please don't attach unneccessary images to your post as means of a signature.)
~*Aiko*~
These are some of my quick sketches of Edward that I have done...

Drawing
IPB Image

This is a drawing of one the puppies I use to have...

IPB Image
KiorujiXeroxGurl
WoWW!! Nice!! I like the puppy!! It looks SSOOOO adorable!! biggrin.gif And Ed`s picture looks just great.. You did it in ten minutes?? blink.gif I just can`t believe it!! That was fast!! Anyway, do some more of this okay? Looking forward to it! smile.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Here`s a new pic that I`ve drawn! But, it seems I took about half an hour to finished it.. But, I hope you guys like it! Of course, it`s a non colour pic.. I hate colouring as I`m no good at that! tongue.gif

But the second drawing took me about 2 hours an a half ! You can see why! It`s really hard to draw them perfect! Still, the pic of the FA Gang that I`ve drawn Is not perfect.. dry.gif Al`s body might need a little correction.. wink.gif
Aleesha Elric
No exactly my fanart, but opinions on how the colouring went? And please take into considerstion my age (12) and crappy paint program.

[attachmentid=3718]

[attachmentid=3719]
Tombow
@Aleesha Elric - Very nice job with coloring!! I love your choice of colors!! I think they came our very nice!! smile.gif

@~*Aiko*~ - Welcome to our board, and welcome to the fanart forum!!
Those are very nice drawings!! I especially love the drawing of your puppy!!
Tho, I think the first Ed drawing did not upload completely. I can see only the top half of his face, and I see the rest as a gray blank.
You can probably try uploading that one again??
Or, better yet, try using the attachment function, like KiorujiXeroxGurl and Aleesha Elric are doing. smile.gif
That way, even if your artwork is big, posting it does not stretch the thread sideways and making it kind of cumbersome to view the whole thread.

To post your drawings using attachment...
Have them in your computer, then click on Browse... to serch your compute for the file (your artwork) you want to post here,
Then click Open, then click on Add This Attachment, then click on Add into Post
It will look like [attachmentid=xxxx], but when it get posted it shows the picture. smile.gif

You can go ahead, and edit your first post, and reposting all your drawings as attachments, so that this thread would stop stretcheing out sideways for the remainder of this page. happy.gif

@KiorujiXeroxGurl - Nice, nice, and nice darwings!! I love them!!
I'm impressed with your range of style, from grown-up "cool" Ed to cute and funny young Ed, Al, and Winry!!
Very nice job!! Can't wait to see more!! smile.gif
(pssst, BTW, next time, don't do the consecutive posting, known as "double posting" here and it's kinda no-no, and instead, edit your post to add the new work. happy.gif )

For this, and other guidelines on posting in the fanart forum, check out Fanart forum posting guideline smile.gif
(It's written by our elusive Ninja-Mod sama. biggrin.gif )
KiorujiXeroxGurl
[quote name='Tombow' date='Feb 17 2006, 05:30 AM' post='350596']
@Aleesha Elric - Very nice job with coloring!! I love your choice of colors!! I think they came our very nice!! smile.gif

Yes, it`s really nice Aleesha Elric.. (May I ask? R u Ed`s daughter or sister??) huh.gif

@~*Aiko*~ - Welcome to our board, and welcome to the fanart forum!!
Those are very nice drawings!! I especially love the drawing of your puppy!!
Tho, I think the first Ed drawing did not upload completely. I can see only the top half of his face, and I see the rest as a gray blank.
You can probably try uploading that one again??
Or, better yet, try using the attachment function, like KiorujiXeroxGurl and Aleesha Elric are doing. smile.gif
That way, even if your artwork is big, posting it does not stretch the thread sideways and making it kind of cumbersome to view the whole thread.

UhuhuHuhuHuhuhu.. sad.gif I`m SOOO sorry.... My bad...my bad!! BAM!! BAM!! BAM!! (Banging head to the wall) Ssss.. (Blood came out of the head like waterfall) *twitch2* blink.gif I always forgot about that double posting! PLEASE! Do something... Can you help changing it into one posting?? I don`t know how, as I am a newbie here.. unsure.gif Pleeassee!! Do help me Tombow!

And thank you to all of you guys which post their drawings here! I`m happy that at least this forum has a respond... smile.gif

And Aiko, I think you better load the first picture. Like tombow said, we can`t see Ed`s face fully... (Wonder what has happened to his nose and mouth?? huh.gif )So please re-post your drawing..

@KiorujiXeroxGurl - Nice, nice, and nice darwings!! I love them!!
I'm impressed with your range of style, from grown-up "cool" Ed to cute and funny young Ed, Al, and Winry!!
Very nice job!! Can't wait to see more!! smile.gif
(pssst, BTW, next time, don't do the consecutive posting, known as "double posting" here and it's kinda no-no, and instead, edit your post to add the new work. happy.gif )

Uhh, I think that`s it for now.. Thank you for your comments Tombow! biggrin.gif I really appriciate it!! I do hope what you said is true to what the others think.. Anyway, thank you again for replying and.......(mumbling) I need to get rid of this BLOOD stain on the wall...

[attachmentid=3736]

And maybe a doctor too.. XO THUD! (fainted and collapsed..)

[attachmentid=3737]
Frozen Ice Alchemist
I drew this uncolored last year, and I colored it a few weeks ago.... Hope you guys like it!!
Aleesha Elric
Yes, it`s really nice Aleesha Elric.. (May I ask? R u Ed`s daughter or sister??)

Neither, underage wife biggrin.gif
SsleepyAlly
I like Goku. This is an old one, I did almost half a year ago. Messed up big time. smile.gif
[attachmentid=3791]
Hana no Kuroi
Wow, there are some good drawings here...And now to present some of my own...

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/25325962/

A drawing of my two cats in human form...There's Robin and Tiger...

Ugh...I'd post my other pic but DeviantArt is being evil to me...
FullMetal Shrimp
Wow KiorujiXeroxGurl, that first drawing is just awesome! And the others are really well done too! Great job! And for ~*Aiko*~, welcome to the FMA boards, all though I'm still new too. XD I love your second drawing of Ed and that puppy! I see some awesome potential there. And as I said before Aleesha Elric, those colored pictures are very nice! I couldn't color for crap. And Frozen Ice Alchemist, that's a very nice drawing! I think the coloring came out great! And SsleepyAlly, that picture is just amazing! I am speechless! And Hana no Kuroi, that's a great drawing too. Your drawing came out great, and you don't need shading to make it a good drawing. Overall, everyone, keep up all the great work. happy.gif
Hana no Kuroi
^ Haha, what a nice person...XD

And DA finally cooperated *pats DA on head* and I can post it now...

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/29229606/

A fanart of Starfire from Teen Titans...XD It's even almost colored all the way!
KiorujiXeroxGurl
blink.gif AWWwwww... You guys are just great! ohmy.gif I can`t believe there are SOO many good artist here.. smile.gif I'm SSOOO proud with you guys.. sleep.gif Uhuhuhu... *sniff* *sob..*sob..I`m veryyy HAPPYY!! Send some more okay? wub.gif Love you guys!!! ;p
Tombow
Gahaha!! @KiorujiXeroxGurl - You are soooo good!! Very nice job!! happy.gif

@Frozen Ice Alchemist - Your Ed is so cute!! And, I love the kitty on the side!! smile.gif

@SsleepyAlly - Your Goku with dynamic pose is awsome!!

@Hana no Kuroi - Nice drawings!! I love your Starfire!! smile.gif

Great job, everyone!!
maiden_cross
should i give you guys some of my old fanarts? I done them when i was bored. Plz leave a comment tongue.gif
Ed looks so..odd here, i don't know why unsure.gif
IPB Image

Riza is fine, i think biggrin.gif
IPB Image

Roy looks a little bit too young tongue.gif
IPB Image
Fayth Prophecy
Here's some sketches...although I don't think that you would call them sketches...
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Hey maiden_cross and Winry Rockbell Elric! biggrin.gif

Nice drawings you guys have there! I really love it! OoOoOhh, I just love your fanarts maiden! With all the colours in it! Good colouring! And Winry, yours are awesom too! Send some more you guys! I`ll be waiting!! But don`t rush yourself out! ohmy.gif I don`t want it to be a burden to ya'll kay? cool.gif

[attachmentid=3811]
Aww.. ain't Shigure look cutteee!! ITTADA KIMMASS everyone!! Yummy!! tongue.gif
~*Aiko*~
Since there are SOO many posts on here I have decided since I like ALL of the drawings to say that EVERY ONE is a MUCH better drawer than me!! T^T I suck! Though I thank you all for making me feel better... But seriously I get jealouse of other peoples drawings cuz I do suck... lol I like to put myself down and push myself to perfection happy.gif (Its on OCD) lolz
Anywhos, GREAT JOB TO EVERY ONE!!!!!!!!!! *high fives every one*

Since there are SOO many posts on here I have decided since I like ALL of the drawings to say that EVERY ONE is a MUCH better drawer than me!! T^T I suck! Though I thank you all for making me feel better... But seriously I get jealouse of other peoples drawings cuz I do suck... lol I like to put myself down and push myself to perfection happy.gif (Its on OCD) lolz

Oh and the drawing that every one wants me to re-upload is in my signature...

~~

QUOTE(~*Aiko*~ @ Feb 18 2006, 09:18 PM) [snapback]351842[/snapback]

~~

Sorry i kinda messed up >_< I was gonna add the drawing thenI decided not to and then I was all, "I will add it!" and then I decided not too and so now there are 2 drawings of Edward... lol And as for the repeats I have no idea where those came from... O_o
Fayth Prophecy
Thanks^^ I actually do have more...

The Edo-kun pic took me three days to finish coloring^^ But it was worth it.
KiorujiXeroxGurl
[quote name='~*Aiko*~' post='351842' date='Feb 18 2006, 09:18 PM']
~~
[/quote]

Sorry i kinda messed up >_< I was gonna add the drawing thenI decided not to and then I was all, "I will add it!" and then I decided not too and so now there are 2 drawings of Edward... lol And as for the repeats I have no idea where those came from... O_o
[/quote]

Aww.. You shouldn`t think that way Aiko.. You shouldn`t push yerself down.. That won`t do any good! All you have to do is.. PRACTIE..PRACTICE..PRACTICE! biggrin.gif Then you'l get BETTER,BETTER and BETTER!! smile.gif Everyone has to start from the bottom you know.. So don`t mock yourself! Be proud for who u r, and how good u r kay?? smile.gif Coz that is where I started to be a... well, not a good artist.. sad.gif But an experience drawer.. Okay! I still love your drawing! Don`t worry, every person has is shining day! It`s just we don`t know when it will be our sunny day! smile.gif Kay c u!

REMEMBER!!

[attachmentid=3817]
maiden_cross
KiorujiXeroxGurl <---thanks for your comment ^__^!
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(maiden_cross @ Feb 19 2006, 07:00 PM) [snapback]351945[/snapback]

KiorujiXeroxGurl <---thanks for your comment ^__^!

Your welcome Maiden! And nice drawings there Winry!! To Aiko.. Please reply kay?
Jinxmint
Yeah, aiko.. yours is just as good as anyone else's is! I really LOVE your puppy!!! it's super cuute!! biggrin.gif keep up the good work kay??[size=2][/size]
~*Aiko*~
Thank you all... I still dont like my drawings of at least Edward, though I am proud of my drawing of my old Puppy Suki (That is a supprise for me... Im never proud of my work) lol But here is another crappy drawing of Edward that I doodle in class... I cant take long on my drawings, I dont like the wait >_< I always want to start on another drawing when one doesnt go exactly my way and so I leave it crappy looking and in a way unfinnished... lol Yeah Im kinda strange...
~*Aiko*~
Whoops! forgot the drawing XP
Fayth Prophecy
Thanks^^

Here's another couple of pics...

Yes, these two are the same pic, but as you can see, One's not colored and the other one is in B&W^^
Xerox Sisters vs Elric Brothers
Hey, AIKO!! It's not that crappy! It's really nice! Imeant the new drawing you sent to this forum.. Looks like you have some progress in it! Ya? Yeah, I like the puppy you draw too! It's SSOOO KAWAII!! biggrin.gif You should be proud of it you know? smile.gif

And to Winry, W.O.W.....WOWWW!! That's SUPERRR uhh.. no, SUPER DUPER nice!! Better than me ya know...*sigh.. You guys are really great.. I' m happy for ya!! laugh.gif Send some more when you have the time okay!!

Tombow
@maiden_cross - I love your Ed, Riza, and Roy drawings. They are cute and fun!! biggrin.gif

@Winry Rockbell Elric - Those are awsome!! smile.gif

@~*Aiko*~ - You drawings are very good!! But... only the last drawing with Ed is shown completely. All drawings before that are only partially uploaded.
Could you go back to your previous posts, and could you try uploading them again on each post, so that we can actually see your wonderful drawings (in whole)??
Oh, and, next time, instead of posting 2 posts consecutively (it's called "double posting" and it's kind of no-no here,) you can just edit into your lasr post. smile.gif

ETA: OOPS, I meant her when I was making my post, but that was a big boo boo!!
Thanks KiorujiXeroxGurl for catching it!! *hugs!!*
I corrected it. happy.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
[quote name='Tombow' date='Feb 21 2006, 05:36 PM' post='352672']
@KiorujiXeroxGurl - I love your Ed, Riza, and Roy drawings. They are cute and fun!! biggrin.gif

Yay!! My account is ok again!! biggrin.gif Uhh.. NGEE!!! blink.gif Tombow!! That is NOT my drawings!!! It's MAIDEN CROSS drawings!!! Oh, now you're gonna made Maiden more CROSSER.. (if u know what I mean..) That praise should go to maiden ya know... wink.gif
maiden_cross
oh, i didn't know many people like my pics that much. Thanks a lot! Next week i'm gonna buy a new computer mouse cuz' the old one was dead (amen!)
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(maiden_cross @ Feb 21 2006, 11:52 PM) [snapback]352732[/snapback]

oh, i didn't know many people like my pics that much. Thanks a lot! Nest week i'm gonna buy a new computer mouse cuz' the old one was dead (amen!)

oOoOhh?? Dead.. I'm sorry to hear that.. Ngee.. ~lol~ laugh.gif Hrmm.. yeah! Your drawings were really great!! Like em' very much indeed!! We sure hope you could send some more as quickly as you can! But still not burdening ya! Okay? smile.gif
Fayth Prophecy
Thank you all^^

Here's the colored version of that Roy Piccy^^
Ed-Al-Win Fan
Very excellent artwork in here you guys have, definitely keep up the good work! I see a lot of awesome talent in here lol smile.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(Ed-Al-Win Fan @ Feb 22 2006, 03:14 PM) [snapback]353171[/snapback]

Very excellent artwork in here you guys have, definitely keep up the good work! I see a lot of awesome talent in here lol smile.gif

Yup, that is totally true.. I hope this forum will goes on for every talent people in this site! Kay! Love ya'll !! And welcome to everyone who are new here!! laugh.gif biggrin.gif
maiden_cross
QUOTE(Winry Rockbell Elric @ Feb 21 2006, 10:01 PM) [snapback]353082[/snapback]

Thank you all^^

Here's the colored version of that Roy Piccy^^

Your pic's cool laugh.gif
Love it <3
To KiorujiXeroxGurl
Your comments made my spirit high ^^ (i feel so loved!)
Fayth Prophecy
Here' some other stuff the WRE did^^ Besides all of her FMA ones that is!!!
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Aww.. maiden.. You shouldn't have said that!! Now you're making me blush.. Anyway, I love to make people high spirited as they will one day make others happy.. Don't u think so?? biggrin.gif

To WRE: LOVE ya Sakura version! She looks pretty charmingly COOL with those clothes!! Nice work! Thumbs up to YOU! laugh.gif
~*Aiko*~
^.^ I made a drawing of edward on the computer using Paint shop! Im so proud! It took my all of last night and some of this morning to do it... My eyes are still blood shot from it >.<
Im gonna add it twice to be safe...

KiorujiXeroxGurl
Aww.. See what I mean?? You're really great! You made yourself proud now!! Good work Aiko!! That's one lovely pic you've made! I like the colors!! Still, don't burden yerself in making the drawings.. Use your free time to do it, instead suffering red eyes.. You should get plenty of sleep you know? huh.gif But anyway, thumbs to you Aiko!! smile.gif
Fayth Prophecy
Here's a Rinoa pic that I drew a few years or so ago. Sadly, I spilled something on it...But it's still good^^
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(Winry Rockbell Elric @ Feb 24 2006, 12:06 PM) [snapback]354021[/snapback]

Here's a Rinoa pic that I drew a few years or so ago. Sadly, I spilled something on it...But it's still good^^

Hey, that's a beautiful piece you got there Winry.. Umm, you used water colours right?? I like it very much indeed!! You might be a popular artist one day.. Painting abstracts and stuff.. You might wanna take that kind of job when you grow up huh? rolleyes.gif

P/S: And the spill doesn't even spoil the picture! It makes it more.. pretty! (seriously I say..) It makes the leaf looks more..how should I say this.. Aha! NATURAL! I like it very much indeed!! smile.gif
Fayth Prophecy
I actually used mixtures of white out, sumi paint (messy stuff that is) and colored pencil.
maiden_cross
QUOTE(~*Aiko*~ @ Feb 23 2006, 05:04 PM) [snapback]353830[/snapback]

^.^ I made a drawing of edward on the computer using Paint shop! Im so proud! It took my all of last night and some of this morning to do it... My eyes are still blood shot from it >.<
Im gonna add it twice to be safe...

Hah, i like your colouring. I use Paint shop too, but it's too hard for me sleep.gif
Tombow
@~*Aiko*~ That Ed looks great!!
(And, it's fully uploaded!!)

@maiden_cross - I love your drwings!! You are very good!!

@Winry Rockbell Elric - Those are awsome!!
Ed-Al-Win Fan
More awesome pictures, they all turned out very nicely...and @KiorujiXeroxGurl yeah its alot of good talented people with all their artwork here. Continue up the excellent work everyone! biggrin.gif
Saki-chan
Here is one of my fanarts

This one is of Ryoko and Ryo-ohki from Tenchi Muyo. I'm planning to color it in Photo Shop.

Tombow
@Saki-chan That drwing from Tench Muyo look very nice!!
Yeah, I'd love to see it colored!! happy.gif
~*Aiko*~
QUOTE(KiorujiXeroxGurl @ Feb 23 2006, 06:49 PM) [snapback]353990[/snapback]

Aww.. See what I mean?? You're really great! You made yourself proud now!! Good work Aiko!! That's one lovely pic you've made! I like the colors!! Still, don't burden yerself in making the drawings.. Use your free time to do it, instead suffering red eyes.. You should get plenty of sleep you know? huh.gif But anyway, thumbs to you Aiko!! smile.gif

It's a bad habbit >_^ I cant help but to stay up late just to finnish something. If I start something I tryt to finnish it, unless I get really mad at myself and tell myself that its a waste of time to finish it... So yeah, I have alot of bad habbits! lol

QUOTE(Saki-chan @ Feb 24 2006, 01:34 PM) [snapback]354274[/snapback]

Here is one of my fanarts

This one is of Ryoko and Ryo-ohki from Tenchi Muyo. I'm planning to color it in Photo Shop.

T^T I miss that show... They use to show it on Tunami! Anywhos... This drawing is AWESOME! I was really little when the show was still on Tunami (And when I still had cable, though I have now but I didnt for like 3 years) and I would try to draw all the characters but they never came out looking like them.. Sadly I also use to pretend to be Rioko and wanted her hair cut. lolz
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Hey Saki-chan! Welcome to the board!! Nice drawing you got there! I like it very much indeed!! Can't wait to see it coloured!! I'm really eager to see it!! biggrin.gif

Winry, I got your point.. That is one good way of colouring it! Keep it up!! biggrin.gif

[quote][quote name='~*Aiko*~' date='Feb 25 2006, 09:33 AM' post='354456']
It's a bad habbit >_^ I cant help but to stay up late just to finnish something. If I start something I tryt to finnish it, unless I get really mad at myself and tell myself that its a waste of time to finish it... So yeah, I have alot of bad habbits! lol[/quote]

Anyway, Aiko.. That is one bad habit you have just like me! But I can control it sometimes.. Try to do that so you won't burden yerself kay? However, that shows that you have a very high spirit! Still I would like to say keep it up! But.. in a healthy way kay? Love ya! laugh.gif

Hye Tombow! Long time no see! Miss u so much in this forum! Hope to see ya drawing one day! smile.gif

BTW, thanks Ed-Al-Win Fan! They sure are a great support! Like you said, continue the excellent work everyone!! biggrin.gif

Yeah, maiden! I also find it hard to colour with paint shop, but with a lot of determination like Aiko, I sure hope someday I can do it too!! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.