Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Beauty Of Your Own Artwork
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
Fayth Prophecy
Fayth~ Your work is as beautiful as ever! Keep it up!

Thanks ^^

Here are a few more pics. One's old (actually both are, but you get the point right?) and one was drawn by one of my ex's (but I got permission from him to show it off.)

And on the Shugo pic, I apologize for the darkness. The scanner did that.
Ratzenheich FMA Super fan
Nice artwork as always, Fayth Prophecy.

Anyway, here are two doodles I made during a free period today. My social studies teacher will be out for 3 day! Yay! I had to take advantage of free time. I'm a busy person. wink.gif And I already know that if I don't make some fanart soon, I might lose my interest in making fanart.

Anyway, it took me around 20 minutes to do each. Still no shading since I'm quite sure it's gonna end up crappier. I might be Photoshopping these if I find the time to do so. Also, I'm sorry if I can't capture Riza Hawkeye's face that much. I'm having a hard time trying to remember her face.

I hope you like it! smile.gif
His Name is Unknown
I would have posted earlier, but my stupid computer wasn't letting me enlarge any thumbnails in this thread. Your artwork is very good, Super Fan. Sorry, that wasn't very constructive, but after I go back through the thread, I'll drop some more comments about what I think.

Just finished a sketch of Greed which I like very much, but I can't post it until I find the USB cord to hook up my digital camera. Hopefully later today.
ScarMySoul
@ Faythe ~ wow, the winry one is simply beautiful. I love how all the colors are soft and then BAM yellow hair lol. Also the eyes on shugo, I love the way they came out. I always enjoy seeing your art.

@Ratzenheich ~ Your work is great, but the only thing that makes it look off are the eyes, particularly in the winry one where she's crying. But then again that could be you're style in making your characters unique. The Roy/Riza one I have to say I love the way Mustang came out. His eyes are excellent. I can't wait to see the photoshopped versions. smile.gif

This is one I did in Willow Charcol, that really soft charcol. Its of the god Amaterasu from the video game Okami. This is the character you play as in the game.

[attachmentid=7293]
Fayth Prophecy
Very pretty, Scar. I want to get that game!!

I've been doing a lot of digital art, so I thought that I would show you all ^^

I use the program Poser 6 from efrontier.com
@ ScarMyFace

I love the shading! Is that charcoal? I get the feeling of that drawing of yours just... flowing. Seems like I'm the only one here still lacking shading skills.

@ Fayth Prophecy

OMG! DID YOU MAKE THOSE?! Those "digital art" things are just beautiful! It looks so real... it's just like those characters in the game Dead or Alive.

@ Everyone

Thanks for the critique! I want to hear more. Hmm... it seems like I've got to take out the symetricalness of the face when I draw them, especially the eyes. I just can't seem to look ahead while drawing, just like when I first used Photoshop. The face seemed so pink until I started adding colors to everything else.
Fayth Prophecy
@ Fayth Prophecy

OMG! DID YOU MAKE THOSE?! Those "digital art" things are just beautiful! It looks so real... it's just like those characters in the game Dead or Alive.

Yep ^^
I've done more, but some of them feature nude characters, and I don't want to risk putting them on here.

I drew this one last night.
Yamanaka Ino
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Fayth Prophecy @ Oct 10 2006, 05:45 PM) [snapback]458031[/snapback]

Very pretty, Scar. I want to get that game!!

Thanks! The game is so flippin long though, so fair warning lol. Your digital art is lovely.

QUOTE(Ratzenheich FMA Super fan @ Oct 11 2006, 04:03 AM) [snapback]458268[/snapback]

@ ScarMyFace

I love the shading! Is that charcoal? I get the feeling of that drawing of yours just... flowing. Seems like I'm the only one here still lacking shading skills.

laugh.gif thanks! and with the shading I wasn't really trying. I just used a cutip after I outlined it with the willow charcol and went with it lol.

PS its ScarMySOUL not Face but that gave me a good laugh.

happy.gif
Toby-Chan
Aren't Poser bodies premade? You just dress them up and pose them then take screenshots.
Fayth Prophecy
Pretty much, but it's still art in a way.

And a lot of them I personally add touches to.
Here's another one! wink.gif I drew it during a free period. Took me around 20-25 minutes to finish. At last I made an original pose! Yay! biggrin.gif I'm definitely going to Photoshop this one! But I'll probably do it next week or next, next week. I have so many things to do this weekend and next, next week I'll be taking my 2nd quarterly exams. But it's gonna be semestral break after exams. Muhahahahaha! laugh.gif

Anyway, please critique this one. I really want it to look as good as possible before I Photoshop it. So at least the corrections can be made before it's too late.

BTW, sorry about that typing your name wrongly! I immediately thought of Scar and the "X" on his face when I was typing your name. XD
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Ratzenheich FMA Super fan @ Oct 12 2006, 04:27 AM) [snapback]458784[/snapback]

Here's another one! wink.gif I drew it during a free period. Took me around 20-25 minutes to finish. At last I made an original pose! Yay! biggrin.gif I'm definitely going to Photoshop this one! But I'll probably do it next week or next, next week. I have so many things to do this weekend and next, next week I'll be taking my 2nd quarterly exams. But it's gonna be semestral break after exams. Muhahahahaha! laugh.gif

Anyway, please critique this one. I really want it to look as good as possible before I Photoshop it. So at least the corrections can be made before it's too late.

BTW, sorry about that typing your name wrongly! I immediately thought of Scar and the "X" on his face when I was typing your name. XD

lol its all good with the name.

I like the way this one came out. Looks very clean. Can't wait to see the photoshopped version. happy.gif
Fayth Prophecy
Very nice, Ratzenhiech ^^
As Scar said, can't wait until the coloured version ^^

Well, this pic made it to the Otaku's fanart featured art (suprisingly. Most of the featured stuff is CG work, not line art.)
http://fanart.theotaku.com/view.php?action...e&id=146146
^Clicky to view ^^

And the coloured version:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/41307757/
I hope this one gets to the featured like it's predecessor (sp?).
FullmetalPikachu
QUOTE(Fayth Prophecy @ Oct 5 2006, 06:29 PM) [snapback]455473[/snapback]

that's so good
DarkHaze
QUOTE(FullmetalPikachu @ Oct 14 2006, 12:19 PM) [snapback]459635[/snapback]

QUOTE(Fayth Prophecy @ Oct 5 2006, 06:29 PM) [snapback]455473[/snapback]

that's so good

Wow I'm impressed too
Toby-Chan
Fayth, I'd like to see you draw more of your own pictures. Same goes for ScarMySoul.

I still don't know whether to call this finished, but I think the errors at this point are fundamental anatomical glitches and composition that aren't easily fixable at this time, but they make the picture a lot less effective than I'd intended for it to be.

Clamo Ergo Sum
DarkHaze
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Oct 14 2006, 03:07 PM) [snapback]459718[/snapback]

Looks great smile.gif
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Oct 14 2006, 12:07 PM) [snapback]459718[/snapback]

Fayth, I'd like to see you draw more of your own pictures. Same goes for ScarMySoul.

Here's an original work that I did tonight.

This is my own rendition of a photograph of Gackt. Its done in pencil and its the first time I've EVER drawn a person in pencil, usually its in charcol. Hope you like it.

[attachmentid=7317]
Yay! My first, real doodle on paper! My other "doodles" took like 20-40 minutes to make. This one took around 7-8 minutes. biggrin.gif I was doing homework and suddenly got bored and an idea popped into my head for no reason and I found myself drawing Al with an original pose, well, I don't really know because I've seen a lot of "clapping" pictures but I got an original viewing angle here. biggrin.gif I hope you like it! smile.gif Even if it's not so... err... pro.

@ ScarMySoul

blink.gif You really like shading and coloring don't you? Because you're good at it. It's so... clean. Even using that charcoal like pencil. BTW, I like your new avatar. It reminds me of Drew Barrymore in the first Charlie's Angels movie.

@ Everyone

sad.gif I feel so out of league here. Everyone's works are just so good and looks professional! And I can't even shade and I'm becoming ever so jealous. dry.gif

Anyway, I'm still so busy this week. So many projects and my 2nd quarterly exams are next week. And so is one special occasion... which unfortunately falls on the first day of exams! sad.gif
MeLRizA
You guys submit really great artworks.. making mine look crappy.. *sobs*

I haven't made a post here for quite sometime. So, I'm here to spread some Noah love and if you browse my gallery, I have just submitted something for Halloween too.. *stiffled laugh* They aren't that good as you expect but.. mm..

My shading aren't as dynamic as Fayth's, Toby-chan's or ScarMySoul's but I hope that it's still ok. I don't like my shading.. :C

EDIT: Before I forgot, here's Ino in casual clothes, but she doesn't look like Ino. Coloured using random markers and highlghters in my pencilcase.. Also wanna show you m weird taste in clothing. mellow.gif
seventh_sky
Mel Riza can color!!! I cannot color to save my life! XD I love your drawing. Very nice!

Stuff I've drawn lately:

Okami- Amaterasu
Hikitsu from Fushigi Yugi: Genbu Kaiden
A crawfish!
Small, random dragon
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(MeLRizA @ Oct 17 2006, 09:15 AM) [snapback]461055[/snapback]

My shading aren't as dynamic as Fayth's, Toby-chan's or ScarMySoul's but I hope that it's still ok. I don't like my shading.. :C

I just smudge and hope for the best. It takes a while to get a handle on shading, but it's not so hard when you get to visualizing your characters as 3d objects.

In the case of Fayth and SMS' shading, it seems to be more of a case of just tracing (or 'eye tracing') cel shading on another picture. :/ Sorry guys, if that comes off as sounding snobbish; it's not meant as an attack, but a large majority of your pictures seem to be traced copies of other images. I have yet to be impressed.

Fayth, I've seen only a scant few of your own drawings, and they show promise. You can do good things on your own. Try breaking free a little more. It's disappointing to see good artists revert to copying.

ScarMySoul, I don't think I've seen any original drawings from you. This last one you posted was still more or less a trace of an existing picture. Granted, I know it gets into a gray area when it comes to reference photos, but you're still using the same technique that we've been seeing from you copying official screencaps and big name fanartists; referencing and drawing realism requires different methods of drawing and shading entirely. And even then, referencing photos can only take you so far; once you get it down to perfection, then what's the point? All you've done in the end is the work of a sentient photocopier. It's good for learning technique, but even mastering photorealism, however much of a skill it undoubtedly is, is still only a step in learning towards creating your own images and concepts.

I hope it's not too patronizing of me to say that I'd like to see better from you.
Fayth Prophecy
Not at all, []bToby[/b] ^^ I like hearing hard critiques as it helps me grow as an artist.

Here are a few original pics. (They were actually supposed to be made into an outfit, but that never worked out well.)
[attachmentid=7339][attachmentid=7340]
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Oct 17 2006, 04:11 PM) [snapback]461272[/snapback]

ScarMySoul, I don't think I've seen any original drawings from you. This last one you posted was still more or less a trace of an existing picture. Granted, I know it gets into a gray area when it comes to reference photos, but you're still using the same technique that we've been seeing from you copying official screencaps and big name fanartists; referencing and drawing realism requires different methods of drawing and shading entirely. And even then, referencing photos can only take you so far; once you get it down to perfection, then what's the point? All you've done in the end is the work of a sentient photocopier. It's good for learning technique, but even mastering photorealism, however much of a skill it undoubtedly is, is still only a step in learning towards creating your own images and concepts.

I hope it's not too patronizing of me to say that I'd like to see better from you.

Well thanks for the honesty lol. I do appreciate the comment you gave. As for patronizing, no worries, I always like to hear what people think in lieu to my art. I understand completely what you mean. I do have an original drawing I did in charcol a while back in an art class I took. I'll post that.

@ Ratzenheich ~ Thanks I guess lol, after hearing what Toby had to say I wouldn't say its all that great lol.

[attachmentid=7343]
^^ This one I had to do for a midterm and the senario went like this, you're driving home from the beach and you spill a drink. You bend down to pick it up, what is the first thing you see when you look out the windsheild. The alien and whatnot were inspired by my grandfather lol, he loved to watch UFO shows and such.

[attachmentid=7344]
^^ I don't know if Toby would consider this one as an original, but I had to do this one for my final and my teacher had made a still life and I had to draw it a certain way. So I guess I copied something again lol... but yeah.

[attachmentid=7345]
^^I did this one in my art class in highschool 4 years ago; Its my own redition of the weighing of the heart. I had no pictures to reference from and I tried my best to stay true to the forms of the characters.
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Oct 17 2006, 05:59 PM) [snapback]461335[/snapback]
^^ I don't know if Toby would consider this one as an original, but I had to do this one for my final and my teacher had made a still life and I had to draw it a certain way. So I guess I copied something again lol... but yeah.

Oh don't be that silly about it; I'm not that much of a nazi. Even I did say it's iffy when using photographs; I happen to use photo references (My own, or stock pictures with permission) and life models quite often. blink.gif Artists can't just pull perfect anatomy and proportions out of their bumholes. On the contrary, you need to study often and closely from real life before learning to either make up your own lifelike images (which is rare, and still not often interesting) or stylizing it into your own look, like your own flavor of the anime variation; cartooning, or some new form of abstract design.
And of course, this isn't to say that's the only way to do things, but in my experience (And from the general consensus I've collected from various art communities), it is the surest way. I'm still learning too.
It's mostly the issue of using anime/cartoon screenshots or other peoples' art that gets under my skin, but that's me.

PS- another 'just me' pet peeve, but good lord, resize your pics a little bit. laugh.gif

Fayth, I did see those designs on your DA site. A little bit artsy for fashion designs eh? tongue.gif
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Oct 17 2006, 06:26 PM) [snapback]461359[/snapback]

QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Oct 17 2006, 05:59 PM) [snapback]461335[/snapback]

Oh don't be that silly about it; I'm not that much of a nazi. Even I did say it's iffy when using photographs; I happen to use photo references (My own, or stock pictures with permission) and life models quite often. blink.gif Artists can't just pull perfect anatomy and proportions out of their bumholes. On the contrary, you need to study often and closely from real life before learning to either make up your own lifelike images (which is rare, and still not often interesting) or stylizing it into your own look, like your own flavor of the anime variation; cartooning, or some new form of abstract design.
And of course, this isn't to say that's the only way to do things, but in my experience (And from the general consensus I've collected from various art communities), it is the surest way. I'm still learning too.
It's mostly the issue of using anime/cartoon screenshots or other peoples' art that gets under my skin, but that's me.

PS- another 'just me' pet peeve, but good lord, resize your pics a little bit. laugh.gif

Well those were my original pieces, nothing else is original I guess seeming that I tend to copy other pictures, particularly anime. I love to draw them so that's what I do. I LOVE drawings peoples faces from photographs, that's why I did that one of Gackt. A rather simple drawing. But I understand what you're saying. I've had people say that I should come up with something of my own design. I've tried, never made anything I truely liked so I reverted to what I do best. Drawings animation and videogame characters. But even still, thanks for the comment and the critique and what not. About the picture size, sorry about that, that's why they are attached. *shrugs*

QUOTE(seventh_sky @ Oct 17 2006, 03:26 PM) [snapback]461241[/snapback]

I really like the crawfish and the Okami one. smile.gif They turned out nice.
Fayth Prophecy
Fayth, I did see those designs on your DA site. A little bit artsy for fashion designs eh?

Only after I gave up on making the outfits themselves ^^;

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g116/MTa...rt/a4ebf6d5.jpg
^Coloured and such with Sumi ink. I'd advise against it. Too messy.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g116/MTa...arletletter.jpg
^Stitch work ^^ I think it turned out great.
@ Seventh Sky

Nice drawings. smile.gif

@ ScarMySoul and Toby-chan

Well, I didn't really know those were copied drawings. Anyway, I don't really care if it's copied. I like your technique. Toby-chan must be really pro to critique that much. Toby-chan, I haven't really seen any of your works except for the those 2 gallery guideline pictures that are pinned in the gallery section. Do you mind showing us some? I especially want to see the good ones.

@ MelRiza

Nice drawings! Looks extremely clean and neat.

Anyway, I'll just move the doodle I made last night here. Not a lot of people look at the last posts of a page. Took me around 8 minutes to draw and I finally thought of an original pose... well... not really thought of it but it just popped into my head while doing other things. Please tell me how I can improve this. I really want to Photoshop this drawing! I want it to look at its best before I start Photoshopping it.

I'll submit something later after I do my homework. smile.gif
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Ratzenheich FMA Super fan @ Oct 18 2006, 03:59 AM) [snapback]461752[/snapback]

@ ScarMySoul and Toby-chan

Well, I didn't really know those were copied drawings. Anyway, I don't really care if it's copied. I like your technique. Toby-chan must be really pro to critique that much. Toby-chan, I haven't really seen any of your works except for the those 2 gallery guideline pictures that are pinned in the gallery section. Do you mind showing us some? I especially want to see the good ones.

Anyway, I'll just move the doodle I made last night here. Not a lot of people look at the last posts of a page. Took me around 8 minutes to draw and I finally thought of an original pose... well... not really thought of it but it just popped into my head while doing other things. Please tell me how I can improve this. I really want to Photoshop this drawing! I want it to look at its best before I start Photoshopping it.

I'll submit something later after I do my homework. smile.gif

Yeah most of my work is copied off of another character, particularly anime. That's why I make it a point to say that it was copied from [insert name of anime].

You're newest redition, I really like it, but to me his hands seem a little too small for the size of the picture. But then again it could also be the angle that we are looking at it from. Over all I think its nice and I'd like to see that one as a photoshopped piece. smile.gif
Toby-Chan
I keep forgetting to post my recent crap here.

Here's a portrait of my sister. Brushable chalks are awesome.

Emo Popeye- He's sad coz he can't have spinach anymore. (//_-)

This is LQ, an original character of mine. She likes lizards. Can you tell?

I don't remember... what else have I not posted?

Here's a lust/sloth sketch I did last night, and I'll put up my other sketchy stuff once I remember what it is...

Edit--

Wow, before that Ergo proxy art, last thing I put up here was the transylvanian concubine pic.

Okay, so here's other sketchy crud.

Sketch of an older (considerably...) Alphonse, posing for a portrait as the Sun god Apollo. Inspired by Fyberduck's awesome post-movie fanfic, 'Consumed'. (I will make more art of that soon. Like some cute Noa x Alter!Russel.)

Watercolor version of the same pic.

FMA in ancient Greece- Royus and Havocles take part in the dignified sport of Naked Wrestling! (Ignore the background characters; they suck.)
While in the mean time, the females of the cast need someplace to go.

Aaaand, in order to not break the gayness streak- Yuri sandwich! Lust/Sloth/Izumi/Martel/Hawkeye/Ross/Sheizka/Winry

Aaaaand, I don't believe I've shared my Ergo Proxy art here.

Sooo.

You gots a Skary faic!
Can't Sleep; Proxy will eat me.
Vincent Law wearing panties

Vincent Law wearing an Apron; Re-l wearing a suit and Pino... being Pino

Re-l snuggling with Pino
O_O Damn... Toby-chan's style is quite diversified or something like that. I really like the rendition of your sister!!! The others look superb but I don't really like that kind of style.

Thanks for the tip ScarMySoul, I'll just increase the hand size a bit when I Photoshop it. I'm having my 2nd quarterly exams next week and it's just gonna be a big hassle for me. And then there's semestral break afterwards so expect some of the Photoshopped versions next, next week. XD I just can't wait to try a new technique!
Fayth Prophecy
Just a little something that I drew early this morning.

ASAGI- Visual Kei/Visual Shock Rock artist.
[attachmentid=7380]
I am the Only sister Elric
'Fayth Prophecy I love it! Its very very very nice! ^^
Fayth Prophecy
Thank you ^^
(That was evidence of my lack of sleep this morning.)
Another nice drawing Fayth happy.gif

Anyway, I'm just so absolutely sorry that I can't submit a fan art I really just wanna submit today! But I have exams till friday.

Today's my birthday! YAY!!! I'm 13 now! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

I submit something nice along with the other stuff I promised next week since it's gonna be my semestral break! I'll also try to doodle later some stuff if I ever finish studying.

Thanks so much everyone and my stay here in Fullmetal-Alchemist.com has been a really good one! biggrin.gif smile.gif
Keoni
It's been a while since I checked in here... happy.gif

You sure make a lot of art, Toby biggrin.gif I really like your sketchy stuff, the way you do shadings and proportions is absolutely amazing! I can't say which one I like best, there all really good happy.gif yay Lust/Sloth XD

@ Fayth: Oh! that's pretty! I love her hair.

@ seventh_sky: That crawfish pwns XD

My turn: Ages ago I posted the line art for a Chii and Freya pic here, which I finally finished happy.gif I thought I'd share the result with you guys Chii and Freya
I got the pose from some magazinecover (I think... can't really remember, like I said it was quite a while back)

Happy Birthday Ratzenheich ! Hope you'll have a great day. smile.gif
seventh_sky
Keoni has such a cool style! They're so cute! I love the way your drawings all look very clean and finished ^^

Everyone likes that crawfish drawing XD

Here are a couple of dragons that live in my math notes...

Both of them
Left dragon
Right dragon

The one on the left is called Night, the one on the right is Day XD

Toby-Chan
Thanks for your comments everyone. My styles won't always appeal to everyone, and that's to be expected, I guess, but I'm striving to break into more unique aesthetics, so if I can so much as make someone say 'Well, that's different', I consider it a step forward.

Here's the painting I worked on today- still needs improvements, so it's a work in progress. And as you can see, I added notes on there again, both for what needs improvement and then just some pointless doodles. (I suck at writing with a mouse. I'm okay at drawing, but writing... just... ugh. I'm not much better writing with an actual pencil either.)

Warning- Nudity! Considering the context, I'd rate it G; it's as innocent as David, but some people are weird about that kind of stuff.
Fayth Prophecy
@ Fayth: Oh! that's pretty! I love her hair.

O.O
That's a guy...D-Asagi

But Lovely art as always, Toby ^^ And also great Chi and Freya, Keoni!!
Keoni
thanks for the sweet comments! I try.. ^_6

@ Fayth: Whoa.. whoops ^^;; *feels kinda stupid now* Sorry 'bout that. I still love the hair though XD

@ seventh_sky: I like your math-dragons! There so cute happy.gif

@ Toby: Your paintaing reminds me of "The Birth of Venus" by Botticelli.. biggrin.gif I love it.
Fayth Prophecy
It's alright ^^
Lots of people didn't know it was a guy either. But that's what makes it so great ^^
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Keoni @ Oct 27 2006, 05:40 AM) [snapback]466632[/snapback]
@ Toby: Your paintaing reminds me of "The Birth of Venus" by Botticelli.. biggrin.gif I love it.

Wow. That was completely unintentional, but now that you mentioned it, it kinda does. The concept is pretty similar too. It's like a sophomoric birth of venus, with a pot instead of a shell, and a wee wee instead of a hoo hoo. happy.gif

I finished it. (And just so you don't say I didn't warn you, YES, the painting still has a penis in it.... just in case you were assuming it would get painted off during the finishing process or something...) There are still a lot of errors that are bothering me, but I generally leave a picture at 'satisfying' so it doesn't drive me insane.

The colors suck. Paintings always look crappy when I photograph them.
Minnie Alice
YES FOR CRAPPY FMA ARTWORK

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/42395347/
Funderful
Aw, Alice, it's kawaii!

Jafar; Ed.
Damn Parrot. XDD

If we're sharing artwork, all mines on the link connected to my signature.
But I wanted to leave a comment.
MeLRizA
@ Toby-chan: Yes, I find your artwork style different from most of the people here, it's special and unique! I raided your dA, I thought you do digital painting using a tablet? Well, it's because the HeixNoah artwork you did looks pretty much like a painting done with Painter and edited with photoshop.. Just askin'.

@ Alice: Like Ed's expression.. tongue.gif

My first Bleach! fanart, I attacked Rukia - because she don't really look like her.. *shrugs* I wanted to show something of her that developed though out the series. Um, do read the comments ^^; A few days after submitting it, I realised there are some mistakes in the drawing. Comments and crictiques are highly appreciated! Thank you!!
Chiyo
^You know I loved that one.

Well I suppose this photo manipulation would go under atrwork. This is what happens when I have a spare Sunday afternoon and an over exposed picture.
edward-
Rawr! I havnt drawn FMa art in ages so ill upload some naruto.. hope you dont mind..
Ok so im 13 and from scotland and i love drawing. I want to get into art school after academy... its gonna be so hard!! Well heres one of my pictures..
Click to view attachment

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/sha...006113031AM.jpg
^ Tis painted naruto (OMFG I forgot The Fow Marks)

Meeh my computer doesnt like the addreply thing so i have to do fastreply..
Well hope you like them!

<Edited to change posting of oversize pic from Image posting to Attachment to stop skewing of this forum page. 01/27/07 ~Tombow>
Karlykitten
'Ello. These pictures are in my album, but I'll post them here anyways. smile.gif

Soujirou

Here is a drawing that i made yesterday
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(MeLRizA @ Nov 5 2006, 07:49 AM) [snapback]470186[/snapback]
@ Toby-chan: Yes, I find your artwork style different from most of the people here, it's special and unique! I raided your dA, I thought you do digital painting using a tablet? Well, it's because the HeixNoah artwork you did looks pretty much like a painting done with Painter and edited with photoshop.. Just askin'.

Actually, I've never touched a tablet. I have no idea where to even find one, but they fascinate me because it seems so many artists can do awesome things with them, and they look spiff. The painting you mentioned was not intended to be a formal work- it was two separate sketches of Heiderich and Noa respectively that were drawn in class sometime in spring (the original noa sketch had a lot of mess-ups on the face that carried through to the initial painting stages until I mostly edited them out) I just put them together and started airbrushing and smudging over them with GIMP. (With my mouse)

I was still a digi-noob then, so I'd just gone and smeared paint straight over the drawings themselves, not realizing the importance of layers and transparency, so they look a little awkwardly cut out from the backdrop.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.