Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Beauty Of Your Own Artwork
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
MeLRizA
ohmy.gif Everyone have drawn such wonderful artworks..

Here's what I've just did.. 3 Riza pictures posted @ RoyxHawkeye thread.. I thought of advertising them again.. hehe..
*everyone yell : "thick skin!!"*
PUKE
@ Toby-chan - I am not fond of Rose but I am very intrigued by how you drew her. Such a good style.

@ MelRiZa - Umm, I couldn't see your pic. A direct link to those pictures could be a little bit more helpful? :D;
MeLRizA
Aa-? Ok then.. Umm, I made up a lame theme for them, "Riza and her 'R'"..

Blue-skinned Riza blink.gif
Sweet Little princess <- I <3 this one..
EvilSEXY-Queen Riza <-there's something wrong with her eyes.. hmm..
Nil-chan
I already told you this, Mel, But those pics are really great!! They make me so happy... especially the first one. happy.gif
Cheez_n_ Maeve
MeLRiza~ those pics are awsome. The little princess one is so kawaii.
PUKE
@ MeLRiza - Wow, sug. That has to be about the best Riza fanart I have seen here. <3
MeLRizA
Thanks a million Nil-chan, Cheez_n_ Maeve and PUKE!! *blushes*
Toby-Chan
I agree. Mel's artwork is really nice looking. biggrin.gif

I suppose there are glitches here and there, but heck if I'll ever claim to any remote level of perfection.
Envy Sin 6
Here's a pic I colored today. Just a little angel girl I drew in like, 20 minutes yesterday... It took me a few hours to color the picture in Photoshop CS2.

The other drawings on here are great!

IPB Image
MeLRizA
Thanks Toby-chan for your comment, I'll work more on whatever I have to improve on biggrin.gif

Envy Sin 6, I love it~ Its such an eye-candy!! The colouring is very neat too^^

I've ruined my first Envy art!! *sigh* Doesn't matter, I'm not a fan of him.. I took it with my camera, and made the whole junk worse..
Here's the draft and the coloured version.. I admit I drew him a little too skinny..

Geez, I have nothing better to do these days.. No wonder holidays are pretty boring sometimes..
Fushi
Drew this some months ago...but it remains one of my favorite pieces ever. xDD (I just don't like the yellow...and I've done better with the military unifrom before xD)

IPB Image

=D
PUKE
@ Fushigi Rockna - Heehee! That's adorable <3 I love Uke!Roy x3

@ Envy Sin 6 - Oooh~ Pretty colouring. :)
Fushi
QUOTE(PUKE @ Jun 26 2006, 07:18 PM) [snapback]416876[/snapback]

@ Fushigi Rockna - Heehee! That's adorable <3 I love Uke!Roy x3

Yay, somebody likes it xD

This is probably the most retarded but cutest thing I ever drew. x3

IPB Image
Yeah...that's RoyxKaiba. O_o someone I knew thought this couple up and at first I was like "WTF!?" but then it stuck. O___________O

These ones are probably my favorites tho...
IPB Image IPB Image
My special ability is drawing Roy moogles. :3
PUKE
Roy X Kaiba? LMFAO! That's gold, omg XDD Roy is all like o.o;;

*pokes second pic* I love Riza in that one~ <3
Silly Penguin
those are so cute Fushigi Rockna! laugh.gif

here's one of mine
IPB Image
Fayth Prophecy
Here's a new piccy^^

Fushigi Rockna- I love your Riza Tonberry!!!!!
honounoraion
Hey...every1..This is my artwork.It's definitely drawn with reference from the official art.I coloured it with colour pencils.Enjoy

IPB Image
PUKE
@ Fayth Prophecy - Oooh, I saw Arakawa's original drawing of that pic. That's my favorite. <3 And you did draw it good too.

@ Silly Penguin - Its nice, and the shading is alright as well. However, Ed's eyes are a little bit too far apart. ^^;

@ honounoraion - Very good coloring. The only thing I'm going to pick on is Roy's forehead. Its a little big. :)
honounoraion

@ honounoraion - Very good coloring. The only thing I'm going to pick on is Roy's forehead. Its a little big. smile.gif[/font]
[/quote]

hehe..yea.I realized that... tongue.gif ..I just gotta try harder!!
Fayth Prophecy
@honounoraion- Love it^^ Although I'm with Puke with that one mistake. And it's good that you noticed that also. Just keep practicing and you'll get better. I also love the colouring A LOT!! The shading is also really good. You have a lot of potential. And I expect to see some more good work from you^^

@PUKE- Thank you^^ I hated coloring it though. It really was a pain, since I had to mix yellows, greens and a bunch of other colors. But I'm glad that the effort was worth it.
Toby-Chan
This picture contains a G-rated kiss of the lesbian variety, so don't say I didn't warn you.

"Good morning..."
Nil-chan
@everybody: Wow, you got some talent! i loved the chibiness.. those are great!

@MelRIza: That envy is awesome! happy.gif it maketh me happy. happy.gif
Frozen Ice Alchemist
I'm back again everyone!! With more sketches for you guys! This time though, these drawings are for my best friend's b-day present so I won't have them for long... But anyway, I like the last one the best! XD It's my favourite~ biggrin.gif

Elric Kyoudai 1
Elric Kyoudai 2
Edo-kun

Hope you like them all!! biggrin.gif
MeLRizA
@ Nil-chan : Thank you very much!! X3

@ Toby-chan : I've always enjoyed seeing all your paintings.. they're awesome! Isn't that Winry and Roze?

@ Froxen Ice Alchemist : Your sketches are too awesome to comment, they're so alike to Arakawa-Sensei's! You're so young and talented.. *gets jealous*
Fushi
QUOTE(PUKE @ Jun 27 2006, 06:12 PM) [snapback]417285[/snapback]

Roy X Kaiba? LMFAO! That's gold, omg XDD Roy is all like o.o;;

*pokes second pic* I love Riza in that one~ <3

those are so cute Fushigi Rockna! laugh.gif

Fushigi Rockna- I love your Riza Tonberry!!!!!

^^ Yay~ people like 8D

The Riza tonberry is my fav too. xD As for Roy x Kaiba....for the crossover fanfic I was working on, it sadly works (but only because Seto has been so emourously uke-fied xD only thing better than uke!Roy, uke!!Seto xD)

Since she's so popular...
IPB Image

I enjoyed this one muchly =P
IPB Image

Some non FMA stuff...FR's favorite couple ever =3 entered this for a V-day contest on dA...I didn't win D:
IPB Image

I just love this....xD
IPB Image
Fayth Prophecy
Another Riza Tonberry!!! ...Is that Joey kissing Kaiba? *weirded out a bit* But it's really good^^

Here's an original picture of one of my characters^^ *Both versions of it. Enjoy!!*
honounoraion
@Fayth Prophecy : I really like your original art!Especially the coloured one..The hair is very nicely done! biggrin.gif
Toby-Chan
Faith- did you use a reference? It doesn't seem to match your style.
Fushi
QUOTE(Fayth Prophecy @ Jun 30 2006, 08:06 PM) [snapback]418760[/snapback]

Another Riza Tonberry!!! ...Is that Joey kissing Kaiba? *weirded out a bit* But it's really good^^

Here's an original picture of one of my characters^^ *Both versions of it. Enjoy!!*

Yeah it's Joey/Jounouchi. Joukai happens to be my favorite pairing ever (and there's actually a lot of evidence in the show and manga to make it plausible blink.gif ...but I won't get into that today xD)

Ohhhh~ She's pretty. =3
Toby-Chan
This is Reonet, my original character in some attempt at stylized comic book-ish art.

I tried spraying on some orange as a sad excuse for a background, but I think that just made it suck more.

(UGH! Her eyes!)
PUKE
@ Toby-chan I love the Winry X Rose pic. <3 I never thought of that pairing, its actually very cute!

@ Fushigi Rockna - Jonouchi! :D I love him, he's like my sugar-daddy XD;; I love the pic, btw. Too bad about the contest. D: I only joined one contest and by pure luck I ended up winning. XD;

@ Fayth Prophecy That pic is so sexy. <3
Fayth Prophecy
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Jun 30 2006, 08:32 PM) [snapback]418771[/snapback]

Faith- did you use a reference? It doesn't seem to match your style.

Nope. Those were more of my serious works.

I blame thank Fushigi Rockna for introducing the whole FMA/Final Fantasy thing to us^^ See the Riza Pic that I drew. *I was bored and happened to see Rikku's Gunner outfit and thought of Riza.*

I used GIMP for this pic...and I don't really like it.
PUKE
XDD I love Riza's hair in your pic, Fayth Prophecy
Fayth Prophecy
Thank you^^ It just seemed right for Riza to draw out Rikku's hair.
Nil-chan
lol... of course, Riza and Rikku couldn't be more different. I love them both, though, and i love the pic! Great work!

Since everyone is posting original characters, i will too.
[attachmentid=6457]
She's an elfish person, i guess. woah.. she's really flat...
Fayth Prophecy
I agree^^ Although, when you think about their personalities, Riza's a bit more put together than Rikku, who's more on the hyper side^^

I love the art, Nil!!! Elves are a great being to draw^^
Toby-Chan
I was so happy about this for a little while, then I went back and noticed all the things I have to fix. A highlight here, a smudge there... I never cease to find things that need fixing. So, this is still sortof a work in progress.

Anyway...

It looks like someone got lucky with Greed. I'll give you three guesses on who it was and the first two don't count. tongue.gif
Fayth Prophecy
That is really awesome, Toby-chan!!! Poor Greed....
Migchao
I drew this Winry...ON MY LAPTOP. It kind of sucks. But hey, I'm not gonna have a fanart if I'm not gonna show it to anyone at all. It's the best that I can do on a laptop.

IPB Image

The little thing that says 'KG' is my signature. I didn't have any paper so I decided to draw Winry on my laptop to replace paper or pencils...
Dova
@ Toby-Chan - Your drawing is amazing ^-^... I'm a new commer to this message board, and it seems that I need to stay in this topic to enjoy your beautiful drawing!
Fushi
QUOTE(PUKE @ Jul 1 2006, 06:32 PM) [snapback]419007[/snapback]

@ Fushigi Rockna - Jonouchi! biggrin.gif I love him, he's like my sugar-daddy XD;; I love the pic, btw. Too bad about the contest. D: I only joined one contest and by pure luck I ended up winning. XD;

Jou-kun is my super-duper-uber-kawaii-mutter-of-extreme-prettiness-and-panty-tank-wonderfulness xDDD Err...in other words I love him too. =P I find him adorbale, but I don't like it when he's uke. O.o He will always be a seme to me...xDDD

I blame thank Fushigi Rockna for introducing the whole FMA/Final Fantasy thing to us^^ See the Riza Pic that I drew. *I was bored and happened to see Rikku's Gunner outfit and thought of Riza.*

'welcome. tongue.gif
So long as no one starts any Roy Moogles. Those are MIIIIIIIIIINEEEE. My trademark. xD Or any Roy as Rufus or Hughes as either Reno or Axel, cause I'm working on those as we speak!!! 8O
and before any one askes why, it's because of a series of pictrues I'm doing, of the FMA characters 'cosplaying' as other characters from other animes/cgi movies/games/whatever who are voiced by the same seiyuu as they are. Roy and Rufus are both voiced by Ohkawa, and Hughes, Reno and Axel are all Fujiwara. I'm doing Hughes as BOTH Reno and Axel because well...go surf the internet for the Axel-Reno theory why don'tcha? >.>;
I'm also doing Edward as Tao Ren from Shaman King with an armor Alphonse-Bason...followed by human Al as...Koboshi-chan from Pita-ten xDDDD;;; Winry will probably be Mimiru from .hack//SIGN, because I am NOT making her Elena! There's enough FF:AC ones already with Roy and Hughes, I want diversity! xD
...I like cosplaying anime characters. =D;;;
Which is why I like your Riza-Rikku, Fayth Prophecy. ^^

Speaking of cosplay...
I can't believe I forgot this one!!!
It was done before I got my new scanner, so that blue tinge of doom is because of the old craptastic scanner. >>;;
IPB Image
I entered this in a Halloween contest on dA too...I got second place. xDDD yay~
Dova
@ Fushigi Rockna - Ah! So Al was the elder. I should've known it just by looking at their heights.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
ahh, i did this one a whille ago : [attachmentid=6458]

btw, i did the line art and Riza-Hawkeye wanted to color it with PH so there it is ^__^ credit goes to her for coloring it!
Fushi
QUOTE(Dova @ Jul 5 2006, 11:00 PM) [snapback]419222[/snapback]

@ Fushigi Rockna - Ah! So Al was the elder. I should've known it just by looking at their heights.

Yes, the one dressed as Al is the elder brother. =P The two brothers here are Seto and Mokuba Kaiba of Yuugiou fame, and the elder, Seto, is my favorite character ever. =P Seto is fifteen and Mokuba is ten.
When I did this picture, I considered making Seto Ed but then realized that he was FARRRRRR too tall to be Ed xDDD
FYI, that was the first time I ever drew 'Al' >>

@ Ed's Numbah 1 Fan - Squee, Winry's so cute! :3
Toby-Chan
Here's a better version of that Envy (xGreed) picture.

WARNING- this sketch merits an R rating for gore (and spoilers): Newborn Envy and his mommy.
Fayth Prophecy
Fushigi- Love the Kaiba and Mokuba pic^^ It's really cute!! And I take it that the whole Axel-Reno theory is that they sort of act like each other? *That's my theory to the theory^^*

Well, here's a piccy that I drew^^ Roxas from KH II. I know that the brown color on his chirt doesn't match, or even belong. I was bored and lazy.
IPB Image
Fushi
QUOTE(Fayth Prophecy @ Jul 6 2006, 08:30 PM) [snapback]419495[/snapback]

Fushigi- Love the Kaiba and Mokuba pic^^ It's really cute!! And I take it that the whole Axel-Reno theory is that they sort of act like each other? *That's my theory to the theory^^*

Well, here's a piccy that I drew^^ Roxas from KH II. I know that the brown color on his chirt doesn't match, or even belong. I was bored and lazy.
IPB Image

The Axel-Reno theory is that Axel is Reno's nobody because they look alike, act alike and are voiced by the same voice actors in both the Japanese AND English versions. The only thing that's against this theory is that there's no way you can spell Reno with the letters in Axel-sans the x hence why i am doing Hughes as them both. I need to practice my Hughes artwork.

Whee~ Roxas is so cute, I like his clothes! =3
Fayth Prophecy
Ah...That clears it up^^ But then there's the whole thing with Naminé/Kairi. *But of course that's off the subject of this topic^^*

Toby-chan- I still love the Envy pic^^ I feel for Greed...His clothes got taken away^^

Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Fayth Prophecy @ Jul 6 2006, 09:02 PM) [snapback]419522[/snapback]
Toby-chan- I still love the Envy pic^^ I feel for Greed...His clothes got taken away^^

Don't feel bad. He likes running around naked. tongue.gif
Fayth Prophecy
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Jul 7 2006, 10:24 AM) [snapback]419581[/snapback]

QUOTE(Fayth Prophecy @ Jul 6 2006, 09:02 PM) [snapback]419522[/snapback]

Don't feel bad. He likes running around naked. tongue.gif

^^ But still...

Here's something that I did early today...like 3:30 am early...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.