Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Beauty Of Your Own Artwork
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
Fayth Prophecy
Here's another non-FMA pic from WRE^^ Miyama Yuna from Maburaho.

This one I just used pen and colored pencil.
AndroidLust
All right, let me try my hand at this...

IPB Image
Cartoon-ish Riza

IPB Image
Realistic Margot Pekoe from the first FMA game.
Fayth Prophecy
AH!! I love your pics, AndroidLust!! Especially the Margot one! That one is awesome!!!!
Kristine
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/24105341/ <-Link yeah I did the faces. It's for our own manga, the 7 deadly assassins. this is a really old drawing, and I really wouldn't call it good. I've done better... but I'm too lazy to get a link to them.
Fayth Prophecy
I like it, Kristine. I really did!
AndroidLust
Oh snap, compliments! Thanks Winry Rockbell Elric!
P.S. Kudos on the icon! biggrin.gif
Fayth Prophecy
Your welcome, and thanks^^

http://fanart.theotaku.com/imgs/64631-20060101215541.jpg
^I love the mirror image on this one^^
Aleesha Elric
Ok I finally did a sketch for ya, introducing... -drum roll-.... PRIDE!ED!!!

IPB Image
maiden_cross
To: Aleesha Elric
Love your pic of Pride!Ed, he's hot in the BBI >_<

To: Winry Rockbell Elric
The first pic is cute, like your colouring!

To: AndroidLust
Hey! Your pics are very beautiful! Cartoon-ish Riza is cute! biggrin.gif

To: Kristine
The Homunculus are my fav. character too! Especially Lust! biggrin.gif

Love all your pics!! <3
I am the Only sister Elric
Id have to say that ALL of these pictures are great!
Comments on all thes people spacifficly (bad spelling);
Winry Rockbell Elric- I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! THOSE PICTURES ARE GREAT!!!! I LOVE MUSTANG!!! (HUGES MOSTLY BUT I ADMIRE MUSTAG'S PERESISTANCE)
KloruJiXeroxGurl-*VREY long pause (trying to find a pic)* UUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH any way. One of your pics i think reminded me of a diffrent charecter i know from a diffrent show called Gundam Wing. if you have heard of it post me!!!!
AlKo-Dont do that kind of thing to yourself, your a great artist and its bad for your ego to think your a bad artist.
Ed-Al-Win fan- Your great.THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY YOU MAKE ME LAUGH!!!!! AND YOU ARE A GREAT ARTIST!!!
I might start posting my pics but i might have to find out how first... i dont know how to use our scanner exccept to well copy things. so once i learn how i will post my own huh.gif

QUOTE(maiden_cross @ Feb 26 2006, 10:45 AM) [snapback]355222[/snapback]

To: Aleesha Elric
Love your pic of Pride!Ed, he's hot in the BBI >_<

To: Winry Rockbell Elric
The first pic is cute, like your colouring!

To: AndroidLust
Hey! Your pics are very beautiful! Cartoon-ish Riza is cute! biggrin.gif

To: Kristine
The Homunculus are my fav. character too! Especially Lust! biggrin.gif

Love all your pics!! <3

KiorujiXeroxGurl
WELCOME!! To AndroidLust, Kristine and I am the Only sister Elric!! Welcome aboard all of you to my forum board!! huh.gif (I hope you guys get it..) biggrin.gif Boy, am I glad to see so many people in this place! Never imagine it would be this good!! Hehe!! laugh.gif Anyway, thank you all for supporting this forum!

[quote name='I am the Only sister Elric' date='Feb 27 2006, 10:57 AM' post='355543']

KloruJiXeroxGurl-*VREY long pause (trying to find a pic)* UUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH any way. One of your pics i think reminded me of a diffrent charecter i know from a diffrent show called Gundam Wing. if you have heard of it post me!!!![quote]

I am the Only sister Elric - Hrmm.. wonder which pic is that?? Could ya discribe it?? Gundam Wing eh?? I am soo sorry bcoz I have never heard of that show.. I only heard about the Gundam Seed anime.. Soo sorry ey.. sad.gif Anyway, LEARN TO SCAN QUICKLY!! laugh.gif I hope you can show us some of your drawings too one day! Can't wait to see em'!!

AndroidLust- Wow! Nice drawing!! I like your cartoon-ish Riza! The realistic Margot Pekoe is also awesom! I like em' very much indeed!! Two thumbs up to you!! laugh.gif

Kristine- Nice work on the seven deadly assasin pic! I love the mixture of the colour!! Great job! biggrin.gif

Winry Rockbell Elric- Can't say anything anymore! You're just too good! Keep it up!! smile.gif

Last but not least..

Aleesha Elric- Good work Aleesha! You're getting the hang of it in the world of art! Aww, I'm soo happy for you! I like the pride Ed pic! Best of luck to you in your next drawing kay!! biggrin.gif

So, that's all the compliments for today! I just love you guys!! Looking at you guys drawings make me smile everyday!! rolleyes.gif *yeah, and maybe a lil' envy too ..* LOL laugh.gif But whatever you do, is just keep on trying and with a lil' work, effort and support from people, you will sure have the success you dreamed off!!! GREAT JOB EVERYONE!! smile.gif
Aleesha Elric
Thankies, I am now doing a full body pic of Pride!Ed
Tombow
QUOTE(KiorujiXeroxGurl @ Feb 24 2006, 08:17 PM) [snapback]354475[/snapback]

Hye Tombow! Long time no see! Miss u so much in this forum!

Yeah, I get Internet connection trouble now and then. sad.gif

@Winry Rockbell Elric - I love your Miyama Yuna drawing!! smile.gif
And, the morrow effect on Dominique Cross is awsome!!

@Kristine - Welcome to our board, and welcome to the fanart forum!!
I like your drawing, and hope you'll post more!! smile.gif

@AndroidLust - I love your drawings!! That Riza is smexy!! happy.gif

@Aleesha Elric - I just posted on your thread that I like your Pride!Ed.. biggrin.gif
Yeah, a full body pic of Pride!Ed will be awsome!! happy.gif

OT:
@I am the Only sister Elric - Oh, good, you found this thread... biggrin.gif
Welcome to our board, and welcome to the fanart forum!!

In case you will not go back to Ed-Al-Win Fan's art thread and read my reply to the question you posted there, I'll repost the answer to your question here... smile.gif

...The picture on the side is called avatar, and picture on the bottom is called signature.

For avatar, you need to have the pic on your computer, or on the photo image hosting account, like the free account you can get on Photobucket
Your avatar must be no bigger than 120 pixels by 120 pixels in size. Uploaded avatars from your computer must be no larger than 100 KB. With file type of either gif, jpeg, jpg, swf, or png.

For signature, you need to have the pic on your image hosting account.
Max size is 500 pix wide, and 300 pix high.

Once you have your pic(s) ready, click on My Controls on top right side of this page, then
Click on Edit Avatar Settings for avatar, or Edit Signature for siggie, both under Personal Profile on the left side of the page.

Then, edit in the address of your pic, or browse and pick the pic file from your computer.
(Once you get this far and have further questions, post it and ask on Welcome thread, and I can answer it on that thread, so that we don't spam this thread with unrelated topic further. smile.gif

BTW, you can find info on how to post avatar/siggie, and other many useful info on posting on our board in this awsome posting guide to all new members (especially new members) . smile.gif
(It's also a MUST READ for all new members. smile.gif )

Oh, and to post your reply WITHOUT other people's post that is unrelated to your post showing up as quote on your post, click on "ADDREPLY" at the bottom of page, instead of REPLY buttons on the right side of this page. smile.gif

Yeah, and after I spend so much time writing this post, I hope you will actually read it!! laugh.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(Tombow @ Feb 27 2006, 05:51 PM) [snapback]355722[/snapback]

QUOTE(KiorujiXeroxGurl @ Feb 24 2006, 08:17 PM) [snapback]354475[/snapback]

Hye Tombow! Long time no see! Miss u so much in this forum!

Yeah, I get Internet connection trouble now and then. sad.gif

Aww.. Really?? No wonder I can't reach you! Miss you SSOO much!! Welcome Back Anyway!! laugh.gif
Ed-Al-Win Fan
Saki-chan-Very nice drawing you did, I'm sure it will turn out even more nicer in color!:)

Winry Rockbell Elric-Awesome drawing, I like it!:)

AndroidLust-Those are very cool drawings. Excellent!

Kristine-Wonderful! Very good drawings!:)

Excellent work everyone as always (lol), keep it up! @I am the Only sister Elric thanks again for the very appreciated comment, brought happiness to me (lol) And also its good to know I actually humor people biggrin.gif
Jinxmint
Hye.... hurmmm... I'm still a newbie in here so don't spam me or whatever... please?? *puppy face*

Anywayz, I think this is my sister's fanart thread, right??? Or maybe not... oh well... I haven't been active so... I think I'm a little off here... tongue.gif Oh yeah! here is a picture of a girl named Heather. She's my character.... It took one hour for me to finish her... laugh.gif

If I post it the wrong way.. please forgive me?? Onegaishimasu...

[attachmentid=3956]
Tombow
@Jinxmint - That is vey nice!!
I like your Heather. She has beautiful eyes!! smile.gif
maiden_cross
Ahhh...it's very nice...love her face...
Good job!! biggrin.gif
Mr.Falman
Nice pics everyone! I like them! Well, here is some of my stuff.

Scar
IPB Image

Men and their Journals
IPB Image

Hope you like them! happy.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Welcome Jinxmint(my sister) and Mr.Falman! Welcome to the board!

Yeah, I might have thought that Jinxie here is a good artist.. Better than me ofcourse... But I sure like it too!! smile.gif She's good in drawing cute people and cuddly animals! She's also good at drawing chibi sized anime! She sure has her own talent!

*GASP!* OH, MY, GOD!!!! blink.gif That is an awesom drawing you got there!!! You're sure are talented Mr.Falman!!!! Wow!!! I really LOVE your Scar pic!! Not to mention, the pic of men and their journals... Aww!! Like there's not an even slight glitch... ( I mean it looks SO PERFECT!!) I SURE LOVE your drawings!! Especially the colours.. Hope to see some more!! Two thumbs up for you! biggrin.gif Okay, c ya guys and gals around!!
Mr.Falman
Thanks much for the welcome! I am glad you like my art so much! Makes me happy! biggrin.gif The Scar pic was my first time drawing him and first time actually trying to color. It turned out ok I suppose. The Men and their journals is ok too I guess. It is cute and my sister likes it so it makes me happy! I am glad you like it too! The colors are fun to do. Glad you like my work! Thanks again! I got a lot of improving to do before I post any more! biggrin.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Yeayy!! thankies everyone!! *huggles* It's a rough sketch, so it's kinda dirty... hihihi... I draw that a loooong time ago.. but didn't get a chance to post it... *sob*

Mr.Falman~W.O.W nice colouring, I like it!! especially the men and thier journals! Luv it all!! keep it up!!

Btw, I'll put up another picture later... I'm kinda busy these days...

P/S: Hey, bratty!! You should be more carefull when sending a message to this forum! Yeech!! Next time you do it again, I kick your bu**!! Understand that JINXIE!! AND I mean IT!! Woooo * does bruce lee pose* katcha!! katcha!! hoo..!!
Jinxmint
QUOTE(KiorujiXeroxGurl @ Mar 1 2006, 01:16 AM) [snapback]356609[/snapback]

Yeayy!! thankies everyone!! *huggles* It's a rough sketch, so it's kinda dirty... hihihi... I draw that a loooong time ago.. but didn't get a chance to post it... *sob*

Mr.Falman~W.O.W nice colouring, I like it!! especially the men and thier journals! Luv it all!! keep it up!!

Btw, I'll put up another picture later... I'm kinda busy these days...

*buzzer sound* that post was supposed to be mine... My sis forgot to log out... that's why..
Tombow
^^ Haha, it must be confusing to have two accounts in one household!! laugh.gif

@Mr.Falman - Welcome to the fanart forum!!
Your Scar is totally awsome!! It got just the right Scar expression!!
Excellent drawing with nice coloring job, and shading, highlighting, all nicely done!!
And, the "Journals" are so funny!!
Great job!!
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(Tombow @ Mar 1 2006, 05:38 PM) [snapback]356625[/snapback]

^^ Haha, it must be confusing to have two accounts in one household!! laugh.gif

That is SO true Tombow.. Sometime my sis just simply care less about it.. dry.gif Anyway, I forgave her already..(Really??) rolleyes.gif And YEAH! Your welcome Mr.Falman! biggrin.gif By the way, I sure did like your pics Mr. Falman! Nice drawing indeed!! smile.gif I'M HAPPY THAT YOU'RE HAPPY!! laugh.gif Can't wait to see your new drawing!! tongue.gif
Mr.Falman
Thanks Jinxmint, Tombow, and KiorujiXeroxGurl! I am glad you all like my art. I feel the love tongue.gif Once I do some decent pictures I will put them up...that may take a while, I got to practice a lot. Anywho, thanks again all! biggrin.gif
AndroidLust
My God, Mr. Falman, that Scar is amazing!
More pics.
IPB Image
Meloncholy Riza
IPB ImageIPB Image
Two versions of Ino from Naruto.
As you can see I don`t color my work. I`m too lazy...
Mr.Falman
Thanks AndroidLust! I am glad you like the Scar I did! I like your Riza and Ino! The syle you did Ino in is so cool! Nicely done! biggrin.gif
Fayth Prophecy
I love your work AdroidLust^^ The style that you use is amazing!!

Here's an early peice of art. All in pen^^

http://photobucket.com/albums/v338/Equinya/Kanaki.jpg
FullMetal Shrimp
Haven't commented in a while, so I have A LOT to say.

maiden cross- You have some very nice drawings. The ones you did of Ed, Riza and Roy are great. smile.gif

Winry Rockbell Elric- I like your "sketches!" They're very nice, and I can tell you've worked hard on them. All your colored pictures are great! I wish I could color like you... And even your uncolored pictures are great!

And ~*Aiki*~, you have some nice drawings too! Keep at it, I can see you're improving. smile.gif

Saki-chan, I love your drawing too! It's really good!

And AndroidLust, those are very nice drawings! I love your cartoony ones and that one looks very realistic! You have a great style.

Aleesha Elric, your drawing is awesome too! It's very nice!

And Jinxmint, that's a great drawing you did there! It's great! And Mr. Falman, that's a great drawing too! REALLY good! The Scar and the one with the journals.

And Winry Rockbell Elric, the one you did in pen is AMAZING. It's just GREAT. I wouldn't be able to believe it if you DREW that!!!

In the future I look forward to seeing everyone's drawings. They're all great. happy.gif
Fayth Prophecy
Not many can, FullMetal Shrimp^^

Here's my favorite though^^

http://photobucket.com/albums/v338/Equinya/Zima.jpg
AndroidLust
Thanks for the comments everbody!

Winry Rockbell Elric, amazing work as always.
Tombow
@AndroidLust - I love your Riza and Ina!! They are just so lovely!! happy.gif

@Winry Rockbell Elric - Those are awsome!! Amazing detailing, and stylish designs!! smile.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Hye guys... *dark aura around me with a dead looking face and with dead person voice..* I've been very frustrated with myself lately... That's why I've delayed my post for a long time... (Well, not that long..) You guys have great drawings here.. Especially Winry Rockbell Elric.. You're just wonderfully amazing with drawings... and AndroidLust, I really like your Riza and Inou pic.. They're just great.. And FullMetal Shrimp, welcome to the board.. Sorry if I'm not being myself today.. It's just I'm feeling so frustrated these days..

P/S:I don't wanna tell u guys why I'm feeling frustrated (because it's sounds very silly to get frustrated on..), but I think I'll just tell you guys.. I've failed my lisence's test a few days ago.. And that makes me hate myself... AAaaGgHhHhh!! I ONLY wanted to pass it SSOOO much!! And now I become so frustrated with myself...*sob*.. sad.gif And I have to pay another 100 for a new test........ >_< Oh well... Maybe I'll overcome this feeling after a few long days.. maybe.. (Gah, don't bother me saying this problem to you guys... I've just not being myself lately.. So... Sorry for the trouble..) *Sitting at the corner of the room, weeping with a large amount of dark aura coming out..*
Tombow
^^ @KiorujiXeroxGurl - Awww, I hope you'll feel better soon.
(BTW, which license??? You mean driver's license??? unsure.gif )
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Oh, yeah.. Forgot to tell ya that.. Yup, it's driving license.. *Big sigh...* Thanks anyway Tombow...
I am the Only sister Elric
@KiorjiXeroxGurl: I reall hope you feel better. I drew this picture in you honnor...
IPB Image I know its not the best but i did my bet and i hope it makes you feel better. ^^ (Oh sorry about the coloring my scanner is stupid dry.gif )
ENJOY ^____^
alchemist x
Bah Humbug. I realy need to post one of my pictures
Mr.Falman
Those are really awesome pieces of art, Winry Rockbell Elric! I love the style! Nice job! biggrin.gif

Same goes for you I am the Only sister Elric. I like your Ed! Tis nice. biggrin.gif

Sorry about failing your driving test KiorujiXeroxGurl. Sheez, you sure do have to pay a lot! Bummer. Well, I wish you the best of luck the next time you give it a go! BTW I don't have my license yet either.
Fayth Prophecy
Thanks to all of you who commented^^

Here's one that I PhotoShopped. Cookies to those that can guess the kind of manga that I decided to do the characters in^^ *Hint-It's a CLAMP manga^^*
http://photobucket.com/albums/v338/Equinya...nityandJade.jpg
Ed-Al-Win Fan
Jinxmint-Thats pretty, her eyes turned out very nicely round and cute!

Mr.Falman-Wonderful coloring style and overall drawing style!

AndroidLust-You have a awesome anime style, I love it!:)

Winry Rockbell Elric- Very nice, with the pen technique and colored one, they blend very well together! smile.gif

KiorujiXeroxGurl-Sorry about that friend sad.gif , we all have our bad days. But don't worry you will pass it and I hope you start to feel better smile.gif

I am the Only sister Elric-Excellent picture of Edward, got his eyes good! Overall I like the whole pic:)

Okay I'm hoping I got everyone, anywho as I always say keep up the good work! smile.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
*Big sigh* I feel much better after reading you guys posts!! I'm so happy!! Thank you for all of your support!! biggrin.gif I love you guys! You guys are the best!! Thank you very much again to all of you!! happy.gif

Especially, thanks to I am the Only sister Elric! Nice drawing! Aww.. you made it for me?? huh.gif How sweet!! smile.gif It does make me feel better!! laugh.gif

Winry Rockbell Elric, you always surprises me with your drawings!! You are a very good artist, and I think you deserve to get two thumbs up with two toes up from me! LOL laugh.gif Anyway, your drawings are great!! biggrin.gif (Wonder how you get so much time to do those??) huh.gif

Yay alchemist x! Welcome to the board! Hope you like it! And I do wish to see your drawings one day!! happy.gif

Well that's all for now! I'll keep in touch with you guys again later! Anyway, thanks a bunch again to all of you!!

Regards to: Tombow, I am the Only sister Elric, Mr.Falman, Ed-Al-Win Fan and others who support me secretly!! laugh.gif
Molecular Alchemist
@androidLust: Nice sketches!! You capture emotion well with a pencil smile.gif

@Winry Rockbell Elric: Awsome pics..really well done, esp the first ink sketch (quite beautiful) happy.gif

@I am the Only sister Elric: 'tis a very cute pic of Ed! I'm sure that it cheered up KiorujiXeroxGurl..it made me smile smile.gif Well done!!!

All you artists out there....you all do amazing work...and coming from someone who can't draw a straight line with a ruler...that means something laugh.gif I've always been quite jealous of people who were artistically inclined.....*sigh*
Tombow
@KiorujiXeroxGurl - Glad you are feeling better!! happy.gif

@I am the Only sister Elric - I love your Ed!! Very nice job!! biggrin.gif

@Winry Rockbell Elric - That is beautiful!!
I love fantasy-esq blue and green color choices!! Very nice!! smile.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(Tombow @ Mar 4 2006, 06:13 PM) [snapback]358216[/snapback]

@KiorujiXeroxGurl - Glad you are feeling better!! happy.gif

Well I do really feel better! (Yeah, after eating a few pills..) Hee hee.. Very gleefull.. *running around the room in circles like a crazy person* laugh.gif *fall to the floor with a very dizzy head, sweatdrop..* Okay, I don't really take pills.. Only diet pills.. tongue.gif

And welcome to my forum board Molecular Alchemist! Hope to see your drawings too! ( Is it me, or is that word is always used by me??)Oh, well what the heck! WELCOME anyway! laugh.gif
Fayth Prophecy
QUOTE(KiorujiXeroxGurl @ Mar 4 2006, 02:18 AM) [snapback]358133[/snapback]

*Big sigh* I feel much better after reading you guys posts!! I'm so happy!! Thank you for all of your support!! biggrin.gif I love you guys! You guys are the best!! Thank you very much again to all of you!! happy.gif
Winry Rockbell Elric, you always surprises me with your drawings!! You are a very good artist, and I think you deserve to get two thumbs up with two toes up from me! LOL laugh.gif Anyway, your drawings are great!! biggrin.gif (Wonder how you get so much time to do those??) huh.gif

I do most of them at school, then I add in the color at home. But it's done at school most of the time^^

http://photobucket.com/albums/v338/Equinya...akifinished.jpg
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(Winry Rockbell Elric @ Mar 5 2006, 11:10 AM) [snapback]358685[/snapback]

I do most of them at school, then I add in the color at home. But it's done at school most of the time^^

WoW! You must be one clever kid to spent some time for drawings at school! I myself last time at school, don't have much time to draw any pics.. Only sketches ofcourse.. But now I'm free, no school's to go.. Just waiting for my result, still don't have the enthusiasm to do it.. But right now, I'm making a family of Edward and Winry with their children drawing.. It may take a few days.. But I sure hope I could finish it quick! It's because I'm feeling too lazy after sitting at home for a LOOOONG while..

And Winry Rockbell Elric, I like Kristin Brice pic that you make! Especially the colours! It's so nicely made! It really attracts my attention! Maybe one day, you will be a good artist that sell drawings too people with highly price! What can I say? It's really wonderfull! biggrin.gif
Tombow
@Winry Rockbell Elric - Kristin Brice one is fantastic!!
The mood you created with colors and the design of the image is awsome!!
FullmetalMagician
Please look at my HUMONGOUS sig...
O.o
I drew that one...

I have some more!
*ehem* I'm a yugioh fan as well... O.o so uh... here ya go peeps!

I have some more!
*ehem* I'm a yugioh fan as well... O.o so uh... here ya go peeps!
Tombow
QUOTE(FullmetalMagician @ Mar 5 2006, 05:19 AM) [snapback]358923[/snapback]
Please look at my HUMONGOUS sig...
O.o
I drew that one...
Wow, that is impressive!! Nice job!! happy.gif

Oh, and the two attachment you posted... looks like they did not upload fully. I can't view the images. (Tho, it could be my computer and my miserable Internet connection.) sad.gif
If others are also not getting the full images of those two pics, could you try re-making attachments for these two pics again?? smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.