Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Beauty Of Your Own Artwork
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
Fayth Prophecy
I love your Edo-kun picture, Keoni!! Really well done!!

And thank you for the comments. I'm nearing my projects ends, so you;ll be able to see my new stuff^^
KiorujiXeroxGurl
That's beautiful Fayth! I love the way you color the pictures! It's like an illusion! I'm no good at that as you know.. So.. I kinda hope I could colour it too. But I'm scared that it'll wreck the origin drawing I made.. tongue.gif Neway, I love your style in colouring! ^^ Good job! Can't wait to see your new artwork! laugh.gif

Heya Keoni ^^! Nice Ed drawing! I love his face and all! Hope to see some more! BTW, love your new avatar! smile.gif
Tombow
@Keoni - That Ed came out great!! You did nice job with his eyes!!
I love it!! happy.gif
Fayth Prophecy
Here's a finish of a pic. I hated doing this one! I did the picture itself, where as my friend Karla did the effects...
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Awwh.. Dat's beutiful! I WUV it! wub.gif The teamwork by both of you make me stare in awe. It's really BEAUTIFUL!^^ Wonderful job! smile.gif Urmm.. If you're not busy or anything.. Can you or Karla, colour the drawing I made of the guy and the girl? I would really like to see it in colour! PWEASE? unsure.gif
Galorfilinde
@ Fayth Prophecy - Wow! That pic came out awesome! The pose of the character is great, and it has so many great details! I love the effects, the colors and shading. You and your friend did a great job!
Tombow
@Fayth Prophecy - Oh my!! That is fantastic!!
I really love it!! Beautifull work!! happy.gif

OT:@Galorfilinde - Love your new sig!! smile.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Here's another quick sketch. I'm really worn out of ideas. So here's a drawing of Sora & her lil' sis Snow. Yeah, I just made up Snow as Sora's sis. And Sora's hair suppose to be up, but since it's snowing and wet, his hair falls down with the weather. Anyway hope ya like it!

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/4491/sosn3fw.jpg
Tombow
^^ Awww, @KiorujiXeroxGurl - That one is so nice!!
I love Sora's little sis Snow!! She's all bundled up and cute!!
And, nice pose of Sora holding Snow.
Love it!! happy.gif
edward-
ok im not sure if ive already commented on this huh.gif
Well can i show my drawings? Theyre not that good though.. sad.gif
This is my first time trying to get pictures up..
[attachmentid=5356]
[attachmentid=5357]
[attachmentid=5358]
I think the may be a little fuzzy unsure.gif
Galorfilinde
@ KiorujiXeroxGurl - I like your drawing! It's so cute. Great details again, and I agree with Tombow: nice pose! Keep up the good work.

@ edward- - Welcome to the forum! I like your drawings. Especially the first one. How did you do that? Have you scanned the drawing and edited on the computer or do you have a drawing tablet? The other two are nice too. You have good color pencil skills ^^
Fayth Prophecy
QUOTE(KiorujiXeroxGurl @ Apr 27 2006, 01:34 AM) [snapback]386604[/snapback]

Awwh.. Dat's beutiful! I WUV it! wub.gif The teamwork by both of you make me stare in awe. It's really BEAUTIFUL!^^ Wonderful job! smile.gif Urmm.. If you're not busy or anything.. Can you or Karla, colour the drawing I made of the guy and the girl? I would really like to see it in colour! PWEASE? unsure.gif

I'll have no problem doing the color^^ But it'll be in coloured pencil..If you don't mind. Seeing as Karla's computer is acting up. I was lucky that she was able to do the effects on that pic before it happened. But here's a Lust pic that I did in Geometry...I was that bored^^ Plus it was originally on a note that I was writting to Karla...But ended up keeping the note for the pic^^ So that's the writting on the the back that you may see.
Tombow
@edward- - Welcome to the Fanart forum!! smile.gif
I really like your Ed!! And Trisha, too!!
They got such a cute expressions!!
Nice job!! happy.gif

@Fayth Prophecy - Wow, did you draw that Lust freehand during Geometry class??
That's so good!!
I love the hair, and the beautiful eye!! happy.gif
edward-
@Galorfilinde
Thank you!!
The first one was hand drawn then edited on paintshop pro. I do have a tablet but its broken. Thanks a lot! smile.gif

@Tombow
Thanks you. biggrin.gif
Fayth Prophecy
@Tombow- Yeah^^ I did. I was a bit bored and it was after a test. But thanks^^ I really enjoyed drawing the hair^^
Shi-chan
ohmy.gif I wasn't aware this site had a Fanart Forum. I spend to much time in the gallery I suppose... But i'm glad I found it!

IPB Image

Alright here's something I drew at school. I draw Al and aful lot (for the Movie and as a Kid mostly, His armor is tough >.<), and rather than waste paper on mulitple pictures, I drew a bunch of expressions in one. Yeah...I know it's kind sketchy...I also don't have a very good scanned, but I'm gonna post it anyway! (^.^) Tell me what you think!

Edit: If you can read the words, don't ask >.<...they were quite random tongue.gif .
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Thanks Tombow and Galorfilinde! I'm happy you lurve it! ^^ Oh, welcome to the board edward- and Shi-chan! Glad to have you both here!

Nice work edward-! I like it! Keep up the good job! I love cute Ed's pic! They're soo kawaii! ^^

Hey Shi-chan! Those Al emo were cute! I totally love it! wub.gif Glad you found this fanart board! laugh.gif Anyway, nice work!^^

Nice Lust pic Fayth! Wonderful job! I like it! And about coloring it with colour pencils.. Okay, let's give it a shot! I would like to see it! ^^

Well everyone's doing a very good job! I'm totally happy to see all the paintings and sketches and graphics and al!^^ Yeah, I'm really happy.

I would really like to draw somwthing soon, but my arms near to my shoulder is aching sleep.gif and the PAIN! ph34r.gif It feels like I got some sort of muscle tore! unsure.gif I dunno... But it does hurt a lot! sad.gif I can't lift my hands more than 90 degrees.. I don't know why.. But I guess it will go away after a while.. wink.gif Eheh.. *sweatdrop* Anyway, I hope to see some more of you guys drawings soon! laugh.gif

BTW: I love the new siggie you made Galorfilinde! It's lovely!^^
Tombow
@Shi-chan - Welcome to the Fanart forum!!
I'm so glad you found us!! happy.gif
Those Al drawings are so adorable!!
I actually thin that was a great idea of having all these different expressions together!!
Well, I love them all!!
Please post more!! biggrin.gif

@KiorujiXeroxGurl oh, no!! That's does not sound good!!
Please take care, and rest your arms!!
Hope you'll get better soon!! sad.gif
Galorfilinde
@ KioruXeroxGurl - I hope your arm will be better soon! Maybe you slept in a wrong position. I had that once with my neck, and I couldn't turn my head for like 3 days. I hope you can draw again soon, because they're awesome! And thank you for the comment on my sig ^^

@ Shi-chan - Welcome to the fanart forum! I love your drawing!! You did a very good job on the different expressions! Hope to see more soon ^^
Fayth Prophecy
I know how you're feeling, KiorujiXeroxGurl. This happens to me also, only more so with my wrists instead^^

Shi-chan, <3 the Aru art!! I used to do that with Naruto characters^^ It's so fun!
Cheez_n_ Maeve
It's not quite finished, but it's still really cool looking!
IPB Image
I'm working on a tiny comic strip that will include fan art.
Fayth Prophecy
Cheez_n_ Maeve That is soooooo cool! I love the pic! Can't wait until you actually finish it!
Tombow
@Cheez_n_ Maeve - Nice to see you!! happy.gif
That one is coming out so good!!
I can totally imagine her slowly sinking toward the bottom of the lake, or something!!
Awsome!!
And, I can't wait to see your comic strip!! smile.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Thank you for ya all concern. I guess it may be caused by the way I sleep. Yeah, the pain has been for about a week and it just come and go every now and then. At times I just simply ignore it and lift heavy things and swing my arm all around. But the swollen is still there. Hrmm.. Ah forget about it! I think I'll be able to draw again soon enough. happy.gif

Oh Cheese_n_Maeve! That's was totally awesome! I love the way you colour it! You're so talented in it! I love the way the hair goes floating up! Feels like I'm in the sea! laugh.gif I hope to see some more soon! I truly adore it! wub.gif Yeah, can't wait to see your comic too! biggrin.gif
Keoni
Owh, I've been gone a long time, haven't I?

@ KiorujiXeroxGurl: Awh, that sounds bad, have you seen a doctor about it? Anywayz, I'm glad your feeling better, can't wait for your next drawing!

@ Faith: I love pic! great work! I really like your style, very unique. smile.gif

@ Shi-chan: Awh! Al looks really cute. I like what you did with the eyes! Love it!
@ Cheez_n_ Maeve: Wow! that's really pretty! I'd love to see the tiny comic strip!

Oh! And thanks for the nice comments on mine ofcourse biggrin.gif Really makes my day!
Fayth Prophecy
KiorujiXeroxGurl: I'm almost done with the prototype colouring of your pic, so once I'm done, I'll scan it and show you, kay? So you can say if you want those colours or not.

Here's something I did last night^^ I was bored...and right now, I'm addicted to Tekken.
Ailuro
Muaha. Hurray for posting art twice.

Click!

Don't steal it, please. =p
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(Fayth Prophecy @ May 2 2006, 10:27 AM) [snapback]389135[/snapback]

KiorujiXeroxGurl: I'm almost done with the prototype colouring of your pic, so once I'm done, I'll scan it and show you, kay? So you can say if you want those colours or not.

Here's something I did last night^^ I was bored...and right now, I'm addicted to Tekken.

Yeay! I can't wait to see it Fayth!^^ I hope you'll scan it soon! I feel so happy! And I love the pic! I kinda forgot his name. Is it Gin Kazama? Yeah, it's been a long while I haven't play the game, so I kinda forget it! tongue.gif Anyway, I like it! biggrin.gif Especially his hood!^^

Oh, hello Keoni! It's been a very long while we haven't see you! No, I didn't go to the doctor. I dislike doctors. They tend to make us wait, eat medicines and stay in bed. tongue.gif Haha! laugh.gif Nah, don't worry! I'll be fine! I've already started to draw pictures again!^^ Like I said, the pain come and goes! So don't bother about it kay? BTW, I hope I can see your drawings too, soon!^^

Yeay for Ailuro! Long time no see ya! Wow! She's beautiful! I love it man! Awesome work! Don't worry, I won't steal it! I promise!^^ smile.gif

Here's one I did for somebody's request in the Gaia web. Urm.. I made it last night.. It took me hours to finish it bcoz of the hair.. dry.gif Err.. I hope this is not disturbing. He wanted it like this.. If ya think it's disturbing, I'll throw it away from the board tomorrow kay? Hope ya like it! happy.gif

[attachmentid=5440]
_Jelly
Eer, so who is that pic of? Not fma? But its nice, I liek how you do their eyes ^^ Keep it up, you doin' good!

zomg Imma addicted to Tekken aswell! Well...now its Soul Calibur...Namco is truly the greatest...

EDIT: The one wit the bubbles is awsome! LOL I like the colour, cant wait for the finished one. ^^
Tombow
@Fayth Prophecy - Nice Tekken drawing!!
I like that purple hoody!! And, love that tough expression!!
Nicely done!! smile.gif

@Ailuro-san - She looks so pretty and beautiful!!
Besides being an awsome drawing, I love her kind expression, beautiful eyes, handsome nose and lips, lovely pose, and wonderful details on clothing, & shoes, etc.!!
It is very very lovely!! Beautiful job!! happy.gif

@KiorujiXeroxGurl - Oh, yes, I can easily see that was requested by a guy!! biggrin.gif
Awsome body difinitions, beautiful eyes, and yes, nice details on the hairs!!
Another great job!!
Galorfilinde
@ Cheez_n_Maeve - Wow that is beautiful! I love the hair! I hope you'll have it completely finished soon ^^ And I'm looking forward to seeing your comic strip!

@ Fayth Prophecy - That's a cool drawing! I like the kind of dramatic effect you gave to it, with the dark and red colors. The red eyes are awesome! I played Tekken once, but I really was no good at it XD I lost every time from my friend.

@ Ailuro - That is just beautiful! I love the pose, and all the details on the clothing! And the eyes are amazing. She's pretty. Great job!

@ KiorujiXeroxGurl - Yay another drawing! It's great! I can imagine the hair took you long to finish, you did it so detailed! It came out very good. You're very good at drawing bodies too. I don't think it's disturbing at all! I'm glad you posted it ^^
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Thank you all!^^ It's a relief to hear that the pic is not disturbing. Yeah, I've been drawing too many random stuff, I kinda forget to draw FMA instead. tongue.gif *sweatdrop* I guess I'd be doin' one soon. Okay, here's another random one. Could be the last or at least.. It's a Gothic girl... I had never ever imagine in drawing one at all. It's a request by some girl. I'm not use to draw this kind of stuff. So.. anyway.. here it is. I hope it didn't turn out badly.. unsure.gif

IPB Image

Galorfilinde! I LOVE Tekken too!^^ I get to beat the monster Asuka using Lee and the special ending movie was hilarious! XD LOL! Yeah, it took me a few times to beat him. But I'm satisfied when I got the movie! Do you know that it has different type of movie for each character you use to beat bad Asuka? I only use two person, Lee and the taekwano kid-guy.. XP Yeah, it's different, but I like Lee's movie best! XD

Oh! And uh.. BTW: Welcome to the board Jelly_Belly! biggrin.gif Hope to see some of your artworks too! smile.gif
Fayth Prophecy
QUOTE(KiorujiXeroxGurl @ May 2 2006, 12:37 AM) [snapback]389267[/snapback]

QUOTE(Fayth Prophecy @ May 2 2006, 10:27 AM) [snapback]389135[/snapback]

Yeay! I can't wait to see it Fayth!^^ I hope you'll scan it soon! I feel so happy! And I love the pic! I kinda forgot his name. Is it Gin Kazama? Yeah, it's been a long while I haven't play the game, so I kinda forget it! tongue.gif Anyway, I like it! biggrin.gif Especially his hood!^^

Actually it was Jin, but yeah^^ I love that guy^^;
And I will have it put up by Friday at the latest.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments^^
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(Fayth Prophecy @ May 3 2006, 09:57 AM) [snapback]389618[/snapback]

Actually it was Jin, but yeah^^ I love that guy^^;
And I will have it put up by Friday at the latest.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments^^

Oh, it was Jin? ^^; Sorry, wrong spelling! LOL laugh.gif Ooh!! I can't wait for it! ^^ wub.gif
Fayth Prophecy
That's alright^^ I used to think it was spelled with a "G", but then I found out different^^

Actually, here's the pic^^

[attachmentid=5456]

KiorujiXeroxGurl-Are you a member of Gaia also? Just wondering^^
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Yup, I am a gaian!^^ Are you a gaian too?

*gasp!* It's wonderful! I love it Fayth! Oh thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!! I LIKE it!! XDDD!! SQUEEEEEENEEESSS!!! X333
Fayth Prophecy
Yep^^ Gaian also^^

Glad you like it! I'll start on the actual pic now^^
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(Fayth Prophecy @ May 3 2006, 10:53 AM) [snapback]389669[/snapback]

Yep^^ Gaian also^^

Glad you like it! I'll start on the actual pic now^^

Okay^^ I g2g now. See ya later!
Tombow
@KiorujiXeroxGurl - I love your Goth girl!! biggrin.gif
I love the design of the character and the clothing, and the those clothing details are amazing!!
And, it's so cute and bubbly!!
I think that's the cutest Goth drawing I've ever seen!! happy.gif

@Fayth Prophecy - That one came out so nice!!
I think you enhanced the sweetness of the drawing!!
Came out sooo lovely!! happy.gif
Keoni
^^ Totally agrees

@ KiorujiXeroxGurl: Ilove your Goth gilr! It's o cute and girly! The design of the dress reminds me of a Gothic Lolita dress I own. happy.gif It came out really good!

@ Fayth: I love the coloring. It gives the drawing a really dreamy feel. You really know how to handle your material. Great.

I'm such a slow drawer. I think it's due to my perfectionism, it takes me ages to complete one. dry.gif Anyways, I'd like to show you all the one I'm working on right now. I still need to color it and do shades, but I can't decide what to use... Anyways, I tried to do Chi and Dark Chi from Chobits. I hope you like it happy.gif
Fayth Prophecy
Thanks^^ The original will be better, I assure you^^

Here's something that I did last night. I'm obsessed with the anime Hellsing at the moment, and I drew Lady Hellsing herself^^

BTW- Love the Chi/Freya pic^^ Soo cute, Keoni!!
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(Fayth Prophecy @ May 4 2006, 09:13 AM) [snapback]390050[/snapback]

Ooh! I'm so excited! XD I wanna see it!! laugh.gif

Thanks Tombow and Keoni! I'm happy you liked it! It's hard though to do it. I never ever draw somethin' like that before! laugh.gif

ph34r.gif WAH! It's lovely Keoni! So kawaiiness!!^^ They're so adorable! Yes, chobits are an excellent choice of drawing! biggrin.gif They're beautiful! I LOOOOVVEE it! wub.gif

OMG! It's Hellsing! One of my favourites too! SQUEEEEEENESSS!! X3 I love the way you draw Integra!!! She looks soooo cool! Actually, I'm a big fan of Alucard, but since you draw Integra soo nice, I love her too!! wub.gif ^^ I adore it Fayth! I really do! biggrin.gif
Fayth Prophecy
Heh^^; I was bored. But thanks^^ I'm a fan of Integra and Alucard. So yeah...
Tombow
@Keoni - That one looks soooo good even as is!!
I can already see that one going to be an awsome piece with coloring, shading, and all that stuff!!
Looking forward to seeing the completed version!!

@Fayth Prophecy - That's one of the best Hellsing art I've seen!! The dramatic design, complete with nice lettering, and I think awsome monotone shading and highlighting are all creating wonderful mood for this piece!!
Excellent work!! I love it!!

QUOTE(KiorujiXeroxGurl @ May 3 2006, 09:57 PM) [snapback]390119[/snapback]
QUOTE(Fayth Prophecy @ May 4 2006, 09:13 AM) [snapback]390050[/snapback]
Ooh! I'm so excited! XD I wanna see it!! laugh.gif
Gahaha, KiorujiXeroxGurl!! laugh.gif
I say that's another showcase of successfull collaborations by talented artists on this forum!! biggrin.gif
It makes me so happy to see this forum being such a lively wonderful community/gethering place for awsomely talented artists on our board!! happy.gif
Fayth Prophecy
Thanks^^ I wasn't actually going for the shadings^^ It kinda happened. But yeah^^ It worked. I'm already working on an Alucard and Ceras (Seras?) Victoria piece. -Separate peices of course^^;-
Tombow
^^ Sounds great!! Looking forward to viewing those!! happy.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Seras? YAY! Can't wait to see it! ^^
Jinxmint
(pops out of nowhere) Hello everyone! It's been such a long time since i last posted here. ^^ Ya'll did a great job! wonderfully coloured, or drawn! Keep it up! I was sticking myself into gaia, pm with some random califonia guy... rolleyes.gif Neways, here's my picture!

[attachmentid=5476]

Okay, so here's hana and haku. They're maybe 16/17/18 years old, I'm not sure. Coz they look like they're 15 laugh.gif. They're my characters if you're wondering what type of anime/manga/whatever you prefer do they come from. There's a story about them, it's called Sanctuary. it's still in progress though... but here's a little synopsis..

Haku's life changes after he and his childhood friends, Kuro and Hana; discovered an old black book from the ice caves in their homeland. When their town was engulfed in total darkness, he got separated from Hana, and Kuro; ...was nowhere to be seen. After finding his way out from darkness, he was greeted with Mitsuko, Yahiko, and Misaki in a place called, Sanctuary, a place in a part of the books stories. He was acquainted with two royal advisors, wise (but short) sorcerer Harry, prompt and soft-hearted female ninja, Cleona. After solving the problems that occured in the stories, Haku discovered one thing about himself, he wasn't supposed to 'exist' at all... ph34r.gif

....That's all i can tell. Coz the real one is waaay longer. I have sooooo many ideas for the story and i'm still writing. Woot!woot! I'm so happy! ^^ But in the story i was writing they're all younger, maybe.. 13/14? Not decided yet. I can't beleive a 14 year-old kid like me is writing my own story. AU. XP And tell me what you think of the pic, i made it two days ago, half asleep. lol. Good thing Kioruji-san help me stay awake. I owe you onee-chan!
biggrin.gif
MeLRizA
okiezz.. im new here... can someone tell me how to put pics on my signature and upload my (stupid/ugly) drawings like u guys? *puppy eyes* blink.gif
Ailuro
QUOTE(Fayth Prophecy @ May 3 2006, 06:13 PM) [snapback]390050[/snapback]

Here's something that I did last night. I'm obsessed with the anime Hellsing at the moment, and I drew Lady Hellsing herself^^

BTW- Love the Chi/Freya pic^^ Soo cute, Keoni!!

Kinda looks traced. I mean, who draws outlines of the shaded parts? No authentic artist I know does that. huh.gif
It also bears a striking resemblance to this particular newtype scan. What a coincidence.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.