Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Beauty Of Your Own Artwork
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
Trakonda
Amazing artwork, everyone! biggrin.gif

Heck, I love drawing FMA fan art from time to time, guess I should show off a few of my works.

I pretty much always use Photoshop and my tablet for this stuff happy.gif Pencil sketching is fun at times, but my scanner always kills those drawings when I upload them on my computer, so.. that's why I prefer doing digital art.

So, here's one Ed pic I did just a few weeks ago: Click to view attachment (epic)

..plus an EdWin drawing I did last year (pretty much inspired by a certain Brotherhood episode and an amazing AMV I saw on Youtube. ) Click to view attachment

Meh, I hope you like them. These are also on my DA account, if anyone wants to see them there: http://tulidragon.deviantart.com/art/CLAP-...HANDS-154438170 and http://tulidragon.deviantart.com/art/Silence-137344460 smile.gif
AA battery
@Qashqai: Thanks! :3
AND LOL Pride is a lolicon (sorry, had to shout that out XD)
Wouldn't Pride be too "short" for May's taste? XDDDDD
Qashqai
QUOTE (AA battery @ Mar 5 2010, 07:16 AM) *
AND LOL Pride is a lolicon (sorry, had to shout that out XD)
Wouldn't Pride be too "short" for May's taste? XDDDDD

LIKE FATHER LIKE SON
Oh, he probably would, but it's cute anywaaay~ :'DD
Though she probably would like the new pretty!Father better. Y'know, he's similar to her old image of Ed. And everyone knows he's a pedophile so (mm being interested in young!Hoho, then creating shota as first homunculi, and touching Ed... ahaha...). XDD

Btw. Doodles with my FMA favourite pairings (including old one with Al/Ranfan and colored sketch of Selim/May I posted before :'D):
http://qashqai.deviantart.com/art/FMA-OTPs-156192987 :'D :'D
shanryelric
*stareeeeeeeeeeeeeee*
whoaaaaa that is so cute!
kuro-unagi
O_O......................... OMG OMG
Qashqai I LOVE YOUR AAAAART.!!

well~ this is my art . pffft. bad as always... =w=" Click to view attachment yeaaah it's Ed and Al~~ =O=
Hyperthia
Hm. I haven't been on this thread in a while! ohmy.gif
I whipped out another FMA fan art today. I did it in one sitting as a result of watching The Departed followed by Reservoir Dogs. So... it's a little bloody. Here ya go: Edward Elric -uhh... yeah.
Fun. Fun. Fun.

I need to look at some of your guys' artwork now!
*prowls*
shanryelric
QUOTE (Hyperthia @ Mar 7 2010, 03:04 PM) *
I whipped out another FMA fan art today. I did it in one sitting as a result of watching The Departed followed by Reservoir Dogs. So... it's a little bloody. Here ya go: Edward Elric -uhh... yeah.
Fun. Fun. Fun.

*prowls*

OMG. that is AWESOME!!!! i love the way ypu color it!
MsLinn
QUOTE (AA battery @ Mar 1 2010, 10:50 PM) *
moar link spam~

Haha, the comics were relly funny!! happy.gif

@Qashqai
Man, that picture you had drawn for your cousin, I had to bite my knuckle so I wouldn't squeee so darn loud!! KYYYYYAAAA! *ahem* Alphonse.....*swoon*

I've been woking on my first OC the last couple of days, woho, but she's not ready yet. She doesn't even have a name. sad.gif
I have some pics to show you though, like my first Olivier Armstrong-fanart O.O. When she was younger:
Click to view attachment

And a 15-min-portrait of my nephew cause he looks so much like chibi!Al ^^ I was gonna make a proper one, but I deleted the photo of him...
Click to view attachment

And, here's what I do in school...
Click to view attachment

Beware of the random:
Click to view attachment

More non-fanart (old):
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Caress
http://www.elfwood.com/~linnv/Masked-young-lady.3527202.html
Thingy
Dragon

Aaaand some Bleach-fanart:
Click to view attachment

...I guess I can throw in some FMA too, but it's not finished...
Click to view attachment

Sorry, I should have made links instead...
EDIT: linked a few, at least
Ama-ri
*raises hand* I'm drawing FMA Fanart like a madman, too :D
Many of them are on DA. Thumbnails for previews whee.

chronological order.

Starting 2008.

2009-2010

(that one happened today.)

I have a lot more. A few are on DA as well (2 more scribbly ones.) and some aren't.

DA account is of course http://ama-ri.deviantart.com :D

[end self-promotion]
Hyperthia
QUOTE (shanryelric @ Mar 8 2010, 02:47 AM) *
QUOTE (Hyperthia @ Mar 7 2010, 03:04 PM) *
Fun. Fun. Fun.
*prowls*

OMG. that is AWESOME!!!! i love the way ypu color it!

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it biggrin.gif

EDIT:
@Ama-ri! Those are amazing!
MsLinn
QUOTE (Ama-ri @ Mar 8 2010, 06:25 PM) *
*raises hand* I'm drawing FMA Fanart like a madman, too biggrin.gif

Ha, I'd already found you on dA!! And now you're here! Déjà vu!
The one that reallly caught my eye was BotherBotherBother! It's not the best, but it's so darn adorable!! And I love their golden eyelashes!!
AA battery
It's March 14~!
http://hoshisora.deviantart.com/art/FMA-March-14th-157214429
Katya Martin
Aww, that's hilarious! And cute biggrin.gif
ScarMySoul
Roy Mustang

I've not drawn anything for like two month and I've not drawn anything FMA related in ages... so I thought I'd give it a go... smile.gif
Broken Chouchou
That drawing is beautiful, ScarMySoul. Almost makes me think Mustang looks hot.

You other guys are really good too.

I haven't drawn anything myself in forever. Can't seem to find the peace of mind required.
ScarMySoul
QUOTE (Broken Chouchou @ Mar 16 2010, 12:39 PM) *
That drawing is beautiful, ScarMySoul. Almost makes me think Mustang looks hot.

You other guys are really good too.

I haven't drawn anything myself in forever. Can't seem to find the peace of mind required.

laugh.gif Thanks very much! I've been working on another FMA piece but its taking me a while due to distractions lol....

I think once I put my ears on (iPod), I should be fine.... tongue.gif

I'd love to see more of your work chouchou! Hopefully soon? laugh.gif
Broken Chouchou
More? You mean you've seen what I've posted here earlier? XD

Unfortunately, my external harddrive with all my music on it crashed, and everything was erased. And all the good CD's we had at home were my stepdads, which he took with him when he moved. So I can't resort to music to relax/get in a good/creative mood T__T
ScarMySoul
QUOTE (Broken Chouchou @ Mar 16 2010, 01:45 PM) *
More? You mean you've seen what I've posted here earlier? XD

Unfortunately, my external harddrive with all my music on it crashed, and everything was erased. And all the good CD's we had at home were my stepdads, which he took with him when he moved. So I can't resort to music to relax/get in a good/creative mood T__T

Yes I've seen what you posted earlier... and I liked it! XD

I know how it is when you need music to draw.... that's like the easiest way to draw.... in my opinion... smile.gif
Hagaren_4ever
Drew this picture of Riza and her baby in Literature class today. biggrin.gif

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_XCnFw9Es08Q/S6Au...s1600-h/IMG.jpg
Hyperthia
I did this as a request from Miss Woodford, who wrote The Waters of Lethe.
The Waters of Lethe

This was a request from RandomCheeses, who wrote Restitution.
Mustang's Worst Nightmare

This is cover art for my own fanfic, M.
M--Cover Art

Enjoy! smile.gif
shanryelric
wooowww everyone nice art!! <3
this thing i draw when I was sooo bored.
yea, it's riza, with a "playboy bunny" effect =___= if this kind of thing is forbidden, tell me soon, and I'll delete my post. ok? thank you!
ScarMySoul
QUOTE (shanryelric @ Mar 19 2010, 11:05 PM) *
yea, it's riza, with a "playboy bunny" effect =___= if this kind of thing is forbidden, tell me soon, and I'll delete my post. ok? thank you!

ohmy.gif That's beautiful!

laugh.gif Don't worry about it, there's been more graphic on here before, so you're fine. I think if she was topless... that would be the line. tongue.gif
Ama-ri
oh thank you @Hyperthia and MsLinn

i have some more scribblings

(no Elricest hints intended. at all. *shivers*)

(this. is. so. cheesy. xD and yaay for otaku japanese.)

(happened late at night.)
shanryelric
QUOTE (ScarMySoul @ Mar 21 2010, 12:14 AM) *
QUOTE (shanryelric @ Mar 19 2010, 11:05 PM) *

ohmy.gif That's beautiful!

laugh.gif Don't worry about it, there's been more graphic on here before, so you're fine. I think if she was topless... that would be the line. tongue.gif

thank you so much! smile.gif
ScarMySoul
@ Shanryelric You're welcome! happy.gif

This is my latest, its a 20 minute sketch of Ulloquira from Bleach. I was interrupted with a phone call, but it will be finished.... biggrin.gif

Rough Sketch Ulloquira

Finished Ulloquira
shanryelric
ScarMySoul: WOW. o_O THAT IS AWESOME!! great shading!!!~~ waaaa

umm. i was doodling in a piece of paper and I made EdRoy smile.gif sorry for those who hate yaoi ; _ ;
Qashqai
ScarMySoul, I gotta say that the difference between rought sketch and finished one is big. XD love the shading on the finished one~

shanryelric, yaoi is good~ XD Roy/Ed is nice, so is your sketch 8D lately my friend came up with an Roy/Al idea... Didn't try with this pairing before, but I tried to sketch it off XD

Later, as fans of Roy/Olivia, we came up with a threesome, Roy/Olivia/Al, and I sketched it off too, obviously, but I won't post such a naughty images. LOL

Well, also, a random Al/Ranfan doodle which I just did in about one hour D:

ScarMySoul
@ Shanry Thanks so much! laugh.gif

@ Quash Thanks very much! took me a long time to shade it though, Once I find my starting point I go from there.... I started on his hair and ended at his Zampaktou... that I failed to finish apparently.... ohmy.gif

You both have lovely works! Thanks for sharing them! happy.gif Have you guys thought of adding your FMA art in the Fanart gallery? I'm sure there's lots people who would love to see them! happy.gif
shanryelric
@Quash: O///O whao. drool over the Roy/Al. that one is good! could you make elricest pleasee? *puppy eyes*
@ScarMySoul: you're welcome! happy.gif
hmm.. maybe.. ok then I'll try.
MsLinn
You draw very good everyone!! And you know, Qashqai, I have weak spot when it comes to your work tongue.gif

When I think that FMA will eventually end I get upset. When I think "What will happen to this forum?!", I get really sad! Like this: "NOOOOOOO!!!". Then I remembered there're other subforums than the fma one, like this one! I hope everyone wont just disappear when it's over sad.gif
A~nyway, some art perhaps:

I've already uploaded this one, but now I've inked and colored.
Click to view attachment

Practicing photoshop.

And some brotherly luff <3 (deff gonna colour these when I have time)
It's old, but I still like it! Al looks weird...I can hopefully fix it tracing in photoshop.
Click to view attachment
And very new one! A BACKGROUND, PEOPLE!! And HE'S NOT GOING TO DIE! Just to make clear. If you ever see me make a picture where Al is dying/has died, called the mental hospital, 'cause that means I've lost it!
Click to view attachment
...I actually had a little text to that one. I usually do that, especially if I draw fanart. I'm sorry for spelling mistakes and my overall bad writing.
"After weeks of struggle, with an awful lot of tubes sticking in and out of his thin body, Alphonse has recovered remarkably. He is eating, laughing, talking (somewhat clumsly), training his hand-to-eye-coordiation, dexterousity and every muscle in his body in hope of being allowed to start walking by the end of next week.
His older brother Edward on the other hand haven't been able to successfully get over the sight of his little brother lying like a skeleton on the edge of death in a cold hospital bed. The guilt continued to scorch his inside. There is only one person who can soothe him."
-I never blamed you!
-...Maybe I should've drunk more milk...

... :X Please tell me the right spelling of the last sentence, the one with the milk. Is it 'should've drank/drunk/drinken(lol)' so I can fix it.
shanryelric
wow, MsLinn those pics are sooo awesome!! I ove the first picture!! it's really pretty, for me!

made this. ME and ED going to the beach *evil laugh* geez I look way too cute in the pic and ed is so tall??? how come?? tee hee
ScarMySoul
This is my latest work I did today!

Lady from Devil May Cry

Took about an hour to complete. smile.gif

I did forget the scar on her nose.... I seem to be getting sometimers when it comes to my art laugh.gif
shanryelric
WOW~~!! ScarMySoul, that's awesome!! brilliant! i love the hair, the pose, etc. it's really great! O__O
ScarMySoul
QUOTE (shanryelric @ Apr 1 2010, 10:02 PM) *
WOW~~!! ScarMySoul, that's awesome!! brilliant! i love the hair, the pose, etc. it's really great! O__O

Thanks so much! I've finally mastered hair... all with the power of an eraser.... laugh.gif
Hyperthia
I had some time on my hands the other day, and I finished this: Wonderland
I also created a group on DA, so feel free to check it out. I won't post the link to it here, because there is a bit of mature content in the gallery (it's FMA-pinups). So yeah, that has been a lot of fun to do... well, all except for the dummy who's been stealing art. Dealing with that piece of work, at the moment. But other than that, it's been awesome ^^
Thalogens

Yes, it's unclear but that is Lanfan/RanFan/Lan Fan.
Excuse the scanner, it's too old for words and its lost some of its detail.
Its been cropped because the rest of the page had my doodlings on it.
Meh.
Broken Chouchou
QUOTE (DoxyWings @ Apr 4 2010, 10:39 PM) *
Meh.

You're either even more insanely skilled than what I've seen from your pictures, or you're extremely self-critical.

That drawing is nothing short of amazing.
Qashqai
DoxyWings, it... looks awesome. +___+ I couldn't ever draw like that :<
By the way, something for the fans of Fullmetal and Durarara biggrin.gif

And video version C:
Thalogens
Oh, hah, thanks for the compliments, o/////o

Qashqai that is soooo amazing, its brilliant, O:
Katya Martin
Qashqai, that is win.

Since I've got about a million measures of rest in the current orchestra repertoire, today's rehearsal resulted in these: (arg blarg notebook paper)

Clicky for full-size (forgot to resize them gah)

Mei + a few years (yes, she does have a left arm, it's sort of visible...)

After the battle, the Elrics get a visitor in the hospital, armed with attitude and apple pie: (Yeah, I can't draw pie, there's no shading, and the background's all lazy >_<)

Might clean up and computer-paint that one later.
Jealous Rogo
I usually avoid doing fan art but... in this case I made an exception

http://rogo-the-golden-boy.deviantart.com/...Pride-159666736

Drawing Pride is fun... biggrin.gif
Broken Chouchou
Well, now that's fairly AWESOME!!!, Jealous Rogo biggrin.gif

I just re-discovered aquarelle paint today. I've never cared much for painting, always more keen on drawing and sketching, but it was honestly pretty fun. I imagine that if you were good at this, you could get some amazing colour work at play. I shall try it some more tomorrow happy.gif Started out with an FMA painting, of course. I just had to make an awesome red for Ed's coat. It sorta worked.

The downside of aquarell is that if you're a newb, like me, and work at very simple levels, with not too many differing colour tones, your art will kinda remind in appearance a little bit of what you did in kindergarten with watercolours XP
Jealous Rogo
QUOTE (Broken Chouchou @ Apr 5 2010, 12:28 PM) *
Well, now that's fairly AWESOME!!!, Jealous Rogo biggrin.gif

Thanks I had so much fun drawing that

Glad someone liked it haha

I'm tempted at some point to do a drawing for each of the Homunculus haha
A Pierrot's Aria
@DoxyWings That's beautiful, seriously. Your sketch it so enviously neat!

@Qashqai That is simply incredible! Your computer skills are amazing, as well as your drawing skills!

@Katya Martin Your older Mei looks amazing! And I really like how you've made Winry's dress flow in the the second image; it creates some nice movement! I can imagine her just bursting is with this apple pie! biggrin.gif

@Jealous Rogo Magnificent picture of Pride there! I love his grin and the shading is brilliant!

@Broken ChouChou You have to post it now! Muahaha!

Seeing all of these has just made me scared of posting my own work....*Hides* xD
ScarMySoul
Well I guess you can call this art....

Chucks and Rhinestones

happy.gif

The left show is going to have cherries on it....
A Pierrot's Aria
^Of course it's art! And it looks very beautiful! A lovely choice of colours and they're all placed so neatly! biggrin.gif If I tried something like that, glue would be everywhere and it would be severely misshapen. xD
ScarMySoul
Well, it had a pattern with it that required me to use an iron so that's why its all neat looking...

happy.gif

Here's my newest art piece...

Butterly Etching
Hyperthia
Just completed this today:
Embrace

Some brotherly love between Ed and Al (not Elricest).
Jealous Rogo
That looks pretty good
I like the style you've got there and I also like how if someone stumbled upon that without having read the manga and just being a casual fan of teh first series.... nothing is spoiled for them. It works on two levels and that's great biggrin.gif
MsLinn
QUOTE (Hyperthia @ Apr 11 2010, 05:07 AM) *
Just completed this today:

Some brotherly love between Ed and Al (not Elricest).

Oh, no! I dont have an DA-account and it's set as Mature Art. You couldn't possible post it as an attachment? *puppy eyes* I love Al and Ed brotherly fluff! wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.