Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Beauty Of Your Own Artwork
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
Fayth Prophecy
QUOTE(KiorujiXeroxGurl @ Mar 22 2006, 11:45 AM) [snapback]367250[/snapback]

Hey Winry! Long time no see! That self potrait pic is cute! And Sasuke looks nice too!! I like em' both!! laugh.gif By the way, I LOVE your Kairi avatar! Really cute!! happy.gif ( I'm quite a Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy fan!)

Thanks on all^^ I also love my Kairi avvy^^

Here's a sketch of my own FMA character. Her name-Riku Yatsura *the earlier name was Riku Hawkeye, but I changed it^^;*
Tombow
@~*~FMA~*~ - That Naruto bunch is awsome!! And you did that during the class?? Wow!!
(I can see how much you liked watching that video of how amoebas in the class!! laugh.gif )
It came out so nice!! I like them a lot!! happy.gif
(Oh, and please check my post on your ~*~fma~*~ Art Work thread about your siggie...um...it's a bit oversized for this board.. biggrin.gif )

@Winry Rockbell Elric - I love your original FMA charater!!
I like the name, Riku Yatsura!! I think it fits the character very well!!
Nice job!! happy.gif
Frozen Ice Alchemist
I've finally made up my mind on the chinese poem that I am gonna put on my current art that I just finished last night~ Again, I hate my scanner for it's qualities.... I used LUNA watercolour pencils and some normal texter for outlining... I SUCK AT OUTLINING!!!!!!! >.< And this is the first time I made such a GOOD poem using chinese.... sleep.gif; Anyway, I really hope you like it~
Here's a translation of the poem by me...
Look!
That is the world's most original colour.
The sky and the water's colour...

The wind comes and greets me,
Al's voice, came and went.

Maybe, he didn't say anything at all,
But I heard it, a voice so quiet it was like in my dream-
AA battery
QUOTE(Frozen Ice Alchemist @ Mar 23 2006, 02:10 AM) [snapback]367801[/snapback]

I've finally made up my mind on the chinese poem that I am gonna put on my current art that I just finished last night~ Again, I hate my scanner for it's qualities.... I used LUNA watercolour pencils and some normal texter for outlining... I SUCK AT OUTLINING!!!!!!! >.< And this is the first time I made such a GOOD poem using chinese.... sleep.gif; Anyway, I really hope you like it~
Here's a translation of the poem by me...
Look!
That is the world's most original colour.
The sky and the water's colour...

The wind comes and greets me,
Al's voice, came and went.

Maybe, he didn't say anything at all,
But I heard it, a voice so quiet it was like in my dream-

I think it should be this for "came and left"...
来了后又远去 (simplified)
來了後又遠去 (traditional)

and well... I don't know why it's inconsistant... as in... did you meant to use simplified chinese or traditional chinese? Your poem is like... some in traditional, some in simplified and it looks kinda of strange @_@ but since most of them are in traditional... I assume that you meant to use traditional then. Here are some that you might want to correct (if possible)

The wind -> 風兒
Greeting -> 問候
voice -> 聲

and there are a few more that you wrote wrong in terms of strokes... *gets bricked for being a nitpicker*

but well, the poem itself is nice. biggrin.gif I like it.
ice_alchemist21
oh every one here is so awesome . !! well heres mine , hopefully i will get better.... hopefully Wrath
Fayth Prophecy
Thanks, Tombow. I also like the final product name^^

1st pic-Here's something that I drew yesterday in my Theatre class...and it happens to be on my desk^^
*I used my friend's camera phone to take this, and the lighting was bad for it. So I apologize^^*

2nd pic- My demon form on a forum that I'm an assistant at. *The link to the site is in my sig if you want to drop by^^*
Toby-Chan
WRE- I see some drastic dips in skill between these and your other works. Maybe I've just been seeing that out of everyone lately. :/ I saw your other things had confident ink lines and more or less secure anatomy, and those, even being doodles are a bit blocky.

Well...

I've been playing around with some other cartooning styles since I positively fail at manga.

I really kind of like this semi Calvin and Hobbes-ish style I've been playing with lately, almost entirely because of the spazzy screaming face. I don't know why it amuses me as such.

Self Portrait-

IPB Image

Oh yeah. I'm cool.

And a little late for the day, but what the hey- Cranky McGrank, the bitter leprechaun.
Mr.Falman
QUOTE(Frozen Ice Alchemist @ Mar 17 2006, 04:18 AM) [snapback]364499[/snapback]

@Mr.Falman: I luv your drawings, you're so talented!!!

Wow, really?? Thanks! Glad to know some people like my stuff. smile.gif Your dino is so cute and your chinese poem pic with Ed is coolio! Nice job! biggrin.gif
Fayth Prophecy
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Mar 23 2006, 08:44 PM) [snapback]368208[/snapback]

WRE- I see some drastic dips in skill between these and your other works. Maybe I've just been seeing that out of everyone lately. :/ I saw your other things had confident ink lines and more or less secure anatomy, and those, even being doodles are a bit blocky.

I've been a bit lazy lately^^
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(Tombow @ Mar 23 2006, 07:41 AM) [snapback]367370[/snapback]

@KiorujiXeroxGurl - Conglaturation for getting the motorbike license!!
And, hope your grandma is making a smooth recovery!!! happy.gif

Thanks Tombow! For your info, I've also passed my car driving liscence too! It was yesterday! Finally, I get to drive where ever I want!! tongue.gif Yeah, and my grandma is healin' nicely! She'll be okay in a few weeks.. smile.gif

Wow!! So many posts for me to read just not being online for one day! I really can't make it to answer all of you guys posts but... YOU GUYS ARE GREAT! I love wub.gif all the drawings and the poems and so and so!! I'm sorry I can't answer them all.. But I'll try bit by bit if I'm free! For now, I'll just say a few words for all the posts..

Winry - Your works were always a success! Love all your drawings! happy.gif wub.gif
Frozen Ice Alchemist - Your poem is nice! I hope to see more! And, why don't you post your other poems in the future in my LITREATURE LITERATE WITH ARTWORK SKILLS thread? It would be much more suitable if you post it there! happy.gif
armor-alchemist - Hey, I still love your drawing! That Al pic was totally cute!!! The kittens were cute too! There's nothing wrong with your pic you know! I REALLY like em' all!! That's your way and style of making the pic, so why do criticize them, right? Who am I to judge right? right? But still it's fantastic! biggrin.gif
ice_alchemist21 - Wrath looks mysterious that way! Coz,.... where is his clothes? Heheh! Just kidding! tongue.gif Still, it's nice! smile.gif
Toby-Chan - Hey, it's okay if you can't draw manga.. I like Calvin and Hobbes too! The drawings looks cute like that! By the way, nice self - potrait you made there! So, keep it up!! P/S: Did you really ate a bug??!!! blink.gif
~*~FMA~*~ - Oooh! I almost forgot about ya! Heh! tongue.gif Wow! That's an awesome Naruto char bunch there! Me likey! Do some more kay! Love the Kakashi! wub.gif
Mr.Falman - Well, you're the last one! Yes, your pic is awesome too! I agree with Frozen Ice Alchemist! happy.gif Thumbs up for you!! biggrin.gif

Wah! That was so tiring typing in rush! Gotta go now! And thanks for posting here! I love YOU guys and gals!! happy.gif
P/S: I'm kinda scared to use the net nowadays.. Coz my dad says there were some kind of virus or somethin'? unsure.gif So, I may not be able to acces internet oftenly,and so I apologise for the inconvinience... Or how ever it was spelt.. huh.gif Kay, bye!! C ya'll later!! smile.gif

Fayth Prophecy
No problem. When ever you're on, you're on, right? And again, thanks^^
Tombow
@Frozen Ice Alchemist - I love your Ed with poem!!
There is something so soothing about that pic, and the poem!! Nice job!!^_^

@ice_alchemist21 - Welcome to the fanart forum!!
Nice drawing of Wrath!! I'd love to see more arts by you!! smile.gif

@Toby-Chan - Your self-portrait kepps cracking me up!!
It's sooo cute and demented at the same time!!! I love it!! XDDDD

@Winry Rockbell Elric - Beautiful work, as usual!! I really like your style and color schemes!!
I like your doodles, too!! happy.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
OT: @KiorujiXeroxGurl - Glad to know your grandma is recovering nicely!!
And, congratulations for getting your drivers license!!! happy.gif

KiorujiXeroxGurl
Thanks again Tombow! And yup, dat's true Winry! And your welcome Winry! happy.gif

Mar 26 2006, 12:40 AM
Hurmm.. I'm giving out a new theme this week that is.. a drawing of FMA char having dates.. Can you guys do that? Hope to see soon! happy.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(KiorujiXeroxGurl @ Mar 25 2006, 12:23 AM) [snapback]368449[/snapback]

Mar 26 2006, 12:40 AM
Hurmm.. I'm giving out a new theme this week that is.. a drawing of FMA char having dates.. Can you guys do that? Hope to see soon! happy.gif

Sorry for the double post! I just can't resist waiting for another reply! I sure hope you guys forgive me..

Here's a pic of Ed and Winry going on a date..

[attachmentid=4788]
Tombow
QUOTE(KiorujiXeroxGurl @ Mar 28 2006, 02:50 AM) [snapback]370514[/snapback]
Sorry for the double post! I just can't resist waiting for another reply! I sure hope you guys forgive me..
Gahaha, I know what you mean!! I get the same urge sometimes on some other threads!! laugh.gif
One way is to draw a line on your previous post, then edit in your new post, such as this....
(Tho, that may not always work, depending on the content of the post.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ETA March 26: Blah blah blah... smile.gif

Anyway, I LUUUV your Ed-Winry date drawing!! Sooo lovely, and cute!! happy.gif
And, that one is so nicely constructed!! From Ed and Winry's poses with shy body-languages, the idea of making them standing back to back with Ed holding flowers to be given to Winry, and the heart in the middle and the little Al angel above!! Love those faces in the bubbles showing their emotions also!! biggrin.gif
And, gentle wind dancing those leaves around them, and teasing Winry's cute mini-skirt is further adding nice gentle touch to the picture!!
And, of course, excellent drawing skills!!
Wonderful job!! happy.gif
Toby-Chan
Well, here's the (Sort of mostlly kinda maybe) completed work of grown up Mei Chan (From the FMA manga)
Tombow
OMG, Toby-Chan that is AWSOME!!
That one should be framed and hang in some real art gallery!!
That is "totally speechless" kind of good!!
Out of everything you've ever posted, hands down, I love this one the best!!! happy.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(Tombow @ Mar 28 2006, 06:45 PM) [snapback]370535[/snapback]

QUOTE(KiorujiXeroxGurl @ Mar 28 2006, 02:50 AM) [snapback]370514[/snapback]
Gahaha, I know what you mean!! I get the same urge sometimes on some other threads!! laugh.gif
One way is to draw a line on your previous post, then edit in your new post, such as this....
(Tho, that may not always work, depending on the content of the post.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ETA March 26: Blah blah blah... smile.gif

Anyway, I LUUUV your Ed-Winry date drawing!! Sooo lovely, and cute!! happy.gif
And, that one is so nicely constructed!! From Ed and Winry's poses with shy body-languages, the idea of making them standing back to back with Ed holding flowers to be given to Winry, and the heart in the middle and the little Al angel above!! Love those faces in the bubbles showing their emotions also!! biggrin.gif
And, gentle wind dancing those leaves around them, and teasing Winry's cute mini-skirt is further adding nice gentle touch to the picture!!
And, of course, excellent drawing skills!!
Wonderful job!! happy.gif

Thank You!! (x5) SOO MUCH Tombow!! Yes! I'll assure you that I'll do the way that you suggest me to do! Thanx for the tips, and thankies a thousand times to you for your reply and compliments! I'm SOO happy!! *sob.. biggrin.gif Again, thank you!! happy.gif

And Toby-Chan: That was totally stellar!! My GOD! blink.gif Your grown up Mei Chan pic looks SOO real!! You must have work HARD on it!! I LOVE it!! biggrin.gif Two thumbs up for you!! You're great!! XD
AA battery
{Link removed} <-- Movie Al under the sky

Toby-chan: Mei Chang is pretty!
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Waahh!! ohmy.gif That is a REALLY kewl picture! smile.gif It may look simple, but it has deep meanings! It looks like Al is thinking of somebody.. Maybe Edward? Or maybe his mom? Or possibbly Winry? laugh.gif Anyway, I like your Al looking at sky drawing armor-alchemist! He looks like he really misses somebody and needs a hug.. Awwhh.. That's totally cute! And it ain't chibi! biggrin.gif And I especially LOVE wub.gif the blue sky!! The way you make the sun light glitters to Al looks pretty awesome! I like it VERY much indeed!! Keep up the VERY GOOD work!! happy.gif
Tombow
Awww, @armor-alchemist - That movie Al is so good!!
I totally agree with KiorujiXeroxGur !! It's DEEP!!
Al looks wonderful, and love the sky!! Came out so beautiful!!
Wonderful job!!!! happy.gif
I am the Only sister Elric
THAT IS THE COOLEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! XD I wish I could do something like that. I'm kindaof bad with angles so ... unsure.gif Anyway good job. ^.^
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(I am the Only sister Elric @ Apr 1 2006, 09:26 AM) [snapback]372354[/snapback]

THAT IS THE COOLEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! XD I wish I could do something like that. I'm kindaof bad with angles so ... unsure.gif Anyway good job. ^.^

Angles eh? Me too.. sad.gif Sometime it doesn't really work for me.. Yeah.. It's true.. wink.gif

Tombow, did you remember about the story that I was gonna put in the fanfic in this web? I've made it! So... help yourself to read it! It's nothing good, but at least I did wrote something. wink.gif The tittle for my forum is called The Bitter Sweet Of Life. I'm no good writer, but I hope you read it. huh.gif Okay, hope to hear from you soon! happy.gif
Aleesha Elric
Hey havent posted in a while, artists block, what do you think about drawing the FMA chibis from the new OVA? I am gonna do that tonight
Toby-Chan
I definitely think this is the best work I've ever done.

IPB Image
AndroidLust
Wow Toby-chan, that`s disturbing!
Anywho`s, I gots some new artwork! It`s Normal Riza from the chici OAV!
Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist
here is an old picture i did i decided to try to color it in on the computer today! i di d okay for my second try here is the picture:
IPB Image

if your an samurai Champloo fan you migh reonize her its Yatsuha From episode 15 Bogus booty
The Colonel's Girl
Fontine-Wonderful pic of Yatsuha ^^ I loved her in that episode!! Great job!

I think that I'll join in on this^^

Here's an old pic of mine of Fuu from Samurai Champloo.
KiorujiXeroxGurl
WoW! Wonderful job everyone! Especially you Fontine and Android Lust! Honetly I say, those were cool! biggrin.gif

Welcome to the board The Colonel's Girl! Yup! I like yours too! That is a nice one! Great job! happy.gif

Yes, Aleesha.. I think I wanna do that kind of theme too for this week! Thanks for the idea! smile.gif

Hey, Toby-Chan. Erm.. I dunno what to say, but I guess that's okay. It may be disturbing, but I think you can work it out! Keep working up! happy.gif

Here's a lil' poem I just wanna gave you guys to take a look. Hope you like it! laugh.gif

Ed is in a hurry,
To go and meet his darling,
That would be Winry,
Coz they are going for dating!

Getting on his best clothes,
Wearing his shiny shoes,
Bring along a bunch of rose,
So Winry's heart will soothe..

Under the big old tree,
There he stood to see,
For Winry to be ready,
To ride the boat to sea.

It was in the midnight,
And the wheather looks alright,
Ed lit up the candle light,
And the room became so bright.

There they have a good feast,
A food that's rather rare,
They smile and blush as eyes meet,
And love is in the air.

The night becomes later,
And so they have to leave,
They went near to each other,
And kiss goodbye with ease.

The night they spend was fun,
As the date goes on nicely,
And so they have to run,
Before anyone see's them happy!

The happy part was suppose to mean that they're happy to be with each other together with no fights.. laugh.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 3 2006, 9.50 a.m.

Well.. Here's another pic I drew yesterday. It took 3 hours to finish them. I was boring and I thought I would drw something.. I didn't think it would turn out to be this picture.. So.. Take a look kay? happy.gif

[attachmentid=4903]
Toby-Chan
IPB Image
Ailuro
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Apr 1 2006, 07:07 PM) [snapback]372971[/snapback]

I definitely think this is the best work I've ever done.

IPB Image

lolz. its so kewl!!!11!!11 YOUR A RELY GUD DRAWOR!!!1! i wisch i waz dat gud!!!1!111! *criieess!!!!!!111*

---
*went overboard*
Ahem. Ah! I love that one! At first I thought it was Hinamori from Bleach, but then I realized she was too tall, and that Ling was her phone keychain thing. Her left hand is very nicely done. As well as her face. ohmy.gif That and Ran-fan is just plain awesome. smile.gif
Edsrhimp

Your drawings are awesome Toby-Chan, *bows frantically*. I love your style!
Toby-Chan
XD. Thanks. It was my second try at digital, so I was a little awkward with it still, but I liked the contrast of using red lineart. (Really don't know how to clean lineart up) It looks kina... oekaki-ish, dosen't it?

(I still can't figure out how to get a figure onto the background cleanly without having to mask and erase it meticulously... maybe only photoshop has a feature for that and we poor gimp users just have to suck it up?)
Edsrhimp
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Apr 2 2006, 10:21 PM) [snapback]373591[/snapback]

XD. Thanks. It was my second try at digital, so I was a little awkward with it still, but I liked the contrast of using red lineart. (Really don't know how to clean lineart up) It looks kina... oekaki-ish, dosen't it?

(I still can't figure out how to get a figure onto the background cleanly without having to mask and erase it meticulously... maybe only photoshop has a feature for that and we poor gimp users just have to suck it up?)

Well if the program you use can modify the layer prefrences, the easiest way to get a bg done without having to use the mask tool is to make a new layer and mark it as 'multiply'. If you dont know what I'm saying, in the area where your layers are shown, there should be something that says "normal". You click it and you see a lot of other options. With multiply set as it is, it would act like A new layer of paint. But with that, you can go around and use the eraser to erase the parts of the bg that over-lap the picture.

If your program couldn't do that, then I'm sorry. *dies*.
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Apr 3 2006, 12:54 PM) [snapback]373577[/snapback]

IPB Image

WoW! Now that's really beautiful!! I love it!! wub.gif That is far more better than before! You totally make me smile away! happy.gif And yeah! Welcome to the board Ailuro and Edsrhimp! biggrin.gif

P/S: What about my pic? No one talk about it? *sniff.. I'm so sad.. Or maybe nobody saw it? I hope you guys don't mind if I put it up again..

[attachmentid=4910]

Okay here's a new one.. It's a chibi version naruto gang.. I don't like sakura eyes though.. rolleyes.gif I made a mistake there, and I can't erase it as the black pencil mess was stain there. Neway.. Here it is.. wink.gif

[attachmentid=4911]

@OT: Where are you Tombow? unsure.gif I miss you and your comments!! sad.gif
Toby-Chan
@KXG- You mean to say that you thought the Roy/Ed pic was serious?
KiorujiXeroxGurl
I dunnoToby-chan.. huh.gif What do you expect me to think?? blink.gif But, it's still okay! I like it just the way it is! smile.gif
AA battery
|||orz, dA banned me for screaming at an art thief.
Toby-Chan
KXG- Huh? But it was april fools day, and I did my best to make the spelling and drawing as horrible as possible, and... did you really think I could regress that much after having done that Maychang drawing? (It's on the same freaking page)

Armor Alchemist- Huh? Who was the art thief? (Steal your stuff or what?)
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Apr 5 2006, 06:25 AM) [snapback]374524[/snapback]

KXG- Huh? But it was april fools day, and I did my best to make the spelling and drawing as horrible as possible, and... did you really think I could regress that much after having done that Maychang drawing? (It's on the same freaking page)

OHHHH!!!!! SORRRYYY!!! NOW I GET IT!! MAN, (goes to the wall and bang head very hard to it..) I FORGOT ABOUT APRIL FOOLS DAY!! How can I be so forgetful these days??? blink.gif I'm really sorry Toby-chan!! sad.gif That was good! Very hilarious man! I'm really really REALLY sorry! I've been forgetful these days.. (see what I mean? I've said that twice!) If I knew it's for April fools day, I won't judge it badly!! I"M SOO SORRY!! (hit face to the wall 75 times) I really like your pic!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME.. sad.gif

AA battery
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Apr 4 2006, 03:25 PM) [snapback]374524[/snapback]

Armor Alchemist- Huh? Who was the art thief? (Steal your stuff or what?)

stealing from a Japanese fanart site (and it's been my favourite fanart site for 2 years)... yet that person didn't got banned because she deleted everything before the admins got to her.

stupid dA. They said it's against their etiqutte policy for screaming at someone.
Toby-Chan
I don't get how people can think that sort of thing is okay. Deviant Art is a place for artists to display their work. It's not a personal photobucket for going "Hay guyz- found a cool piccy lookit lolololol"
AA battery
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Apr 5 2006, 02:22 PM) [snapback]375127[/snapback]

I don't get how people can think that sort of thing is okay. Deviant Art is a place for artists to display their work. It's not a personal photobucket for going "Hay guyz- found a cool piccy lookit lolololol"

To be precise, they said: "Do you like this pic I DREW?"

......... wt*.

but well... finally unbanned, and I drew this to express my wrath.

{Link removed} <--- Pissed looking Ed
{Link removed} <--- Alphonse + Alfons
Tombow
Oh, my, so many wonderful pics posted while I was away from this thread just several days!!
Let's see where I start...

@KiorujiXeroxGurl - Love the poem!! And, love your story!! (So far I only read it quickly. I'll go back and read it again later!!) Thank you fo sharing it with us!! happy.gif
And, I like your "fighters"!! They are pretty hip and cool!! biggrin.gif
Ad, those Chibi-Naruto are so cute!!!

@Aleesha Elric - Yeah!! Chibi art!! Please!! biggrin.gif

@AndroidLust - I really love your Riza in FMA OVA Chibi-Riza costume!! happy.gif

@Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist - Great job on Yatsuha!! She is one of my fav Samurai Champloo female characters!! Love it!! happy.gif

@The Colonel's Girl - Welcome to our board!! And, welcome to the fanart forum!!
Love your Fuu drawing!! Nice job!! smile.gif

@Toby-Chan Only you can pull off that April Fool's Day manga!! It's a testimony to Toby-Chan's great talent and versatility!! And, OMG, I love your RnFan!! It's so totally RanFan, and it's so beautifully done!! And, nice touch with that Ling cell-phone accessary!! smile.gif

@armor-alchemist - "Do you like this pic I DREW?" blink.gif blink.gif Wow!! That would make ME mad!!
I'm glad you got UNbanned from dA!!
And, yeah, I love Ed's expression!! And, Al & Al one looks very consorting & comforting!! happy.gif
Cheez_n_ Maeve
Ok, I know these aren't new but I felt like posting them anyways. Why, you ask? Because I'm bored, I'm tired, and it's fou... no five here. WOW the time goes by fast. O.o
I also am somewhat (only somewhat) fond of them.
IPB Image
oooh, the sparklies.....
IPB Image
Ok, as soon as I find the CD that this one is on, I will finish it. Only if I find the CD, because my computer has no internet connection and one of my hard drives failed.
I promise I'll make some more fan art once I get back from Mexico (after easter)!! Maybe some odd comics and a transmutation circle too.
Tombow
@Cheez_n_ Maeve - I just LUUUV your Winry!! She's perkey, andjoyful, and so pretty, and love your color choices on this one!! happy.gif
And, hope you can find the CD!! Sorry to hear that one of your harddrives has failed!! ohmy.gif
Hope you have a great trip to Mexico!! happy.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Hye! Those were beutiful pictures you made there Cheez_n_ Maeve! I love them very much indeed! Especially the sparkling Winry! happy.gif

Hey armor-alchemist! Dat's neat drawing you made! Yup! I REALLY DO like em'! biggrin.gif

And about the fic.. Your welcome Tombow! happy.gif (for the drawings) And thank you! I dunno when will I be able to update the story, coz I guess it's kinda lame.. dry.gif But anyway, thank you for reading so! smile.gif

Toby-chan! Will you FORGIVE ME?? unsure.gif sad.gif
OniNekoChan
might as well post some random drawings of mine..

IPB Image
Note that the girl is not from FMA - she is my character.
I wrote the lyrics to "Rewrite" by asian kung fu generation - one of the FMA opening themes. :3

IPB Image
Wow, this is a pretty old one.. I believe I posted it on another board?.. -shrug- I forgot..
Ew, the Ed one came out.. icky. blah!
Tombow
@OniNekoChan - Welcome to the fanart forum!! smile.gif
I like your Ed!! It did not come out icky at all, I think!!
I like the dynamic pose, and the strong impact of his red coat!!
Nice coloring job, too!!
And, your original character is cute!! Beautifl blue hairs!!
Nice job!! I would ove to see more of your artworks!! smile.gif
maiden_cross

Wow, this is a pretty old one.. I believe I posted it on another board?.. -shrug- I forgot..
Ew, the Ed one came out.. icky. blah!

Nice! Love how you did on Ed's expression! happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.