Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Beauty Of Your Own Artwork
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
ScarMySoul
@ Envy Thanks so much! I've not been on here in a while..... biggrin.gif

This is one I did a little while ago... Its a drawing from Saiyuki of Sanzo and Goku:

This one is of Marilyn Monroe..... warning, mature content I suppose...... seeming as there's no clothing lol....

Marilyn Monroe

Lastly this is another one I did of Cho Hakkai and Kanan when they were happier biggrin.gif

Okay lol I guess three is my limit in this one hahaha
OddFoxx

tongue.gif It's a wet and dreary day here, so I thought I'd throw this in for a giggle for everyone. <3
ScarMySoul
@OddFoxx laugh.gif that was cute
Forsaken Love
just made a deviant art i remain confused on how to use it atm but heres a couple of things i uploaded

an edward

a chibi edward

an al

and this is d gray man but owell XD

maybe ill post more if i cba to upload XD
ScarMySoul
@ Forsaken Love You have very lovely art!!!

This is my most recent drawing:

Becoming Hollow

This is from the OST to Bleach, its on the cover of the cd. I'm not pleased with the out come of this, mostly because the eye and its not my best shading...

I think I was distracted for one and my choice of background noise was Xena: Warrior Princess.

Anywho, I have no idea what part of the manga/anime of bleach in which he has this hollow mask on completely and becomes a hollow... mostly because I don't watch Bleach much anymore. Even though I do love to draw it.
Forsaken Love
thankyou happy.gif you draw very well yourself!! tis very nice =3
ScarMySoul
QUOTE (Forsaken Love @ Sep 22 2009, 09:03 AM) *
thankyou happy.gif you draw very well yourself!! tis very nice =3

Thanks very much happy.gif
FullmetalMagician
Not an FMA fanart, or a fanart for that matter...

...taking longer than usual...
Broken Chouchou
@ Forsaken Love

Wow. That is... AWESOME.

Love the first and last two drawings. They're really beautiful. And chibi Ed is cute ^^

EDIT:

Oh, and FullmetalMagician, that painting is really cool. I like it.

Tony_Loves_ Benji, yours was really nice too. At first I kinda thought it looked a bit like a regenerating Greed happy.gif

Wow, everyone here are so talented biggrin.gif
FullmetalMagician
Thank you, Broken Chouchou~
ScarMySoul
Dante

This is my newest piece I've done. I was nervous about using marker but it came out well in the end. happy.gif
Zii
QUOTE (Envy-chan @ Aug 23 2009, 03:37 PM) *
@ Zii- HAHA! I love it! Ed's expression is amazing! xD (Plus, I'm madly in love with the sketchy style. >w>)

A bit late, but thank you @_@

I decided I needed a challenge, I guess:

(WIP; Lineart on top of a rough painting, thus weird teeth)
._. Man, everything bugs me about it already, but it's for a theme challenge and needs to be done by the end of the week. I don't want to risk not finishing in time by starting again ^^; I could always draw another one afterwards.

ETA: Ffff you know what I'm starting again anyway >>
Hyperthia
Whoa Zii, I love your Envy! That's pretty epic smile.gif

Here are a few of mine. They're all on my DA account, and most of them are images from my own fanfictions.
Bearsharktopus!
Hohenheim
Going Home
Bad Day

I have more than just those. Check out my deviant if you like smile.gif
S.F. Thunder
That Envy and Bearsharktopus are epic. |D

Waiting

This is the only FMA fanart I've done in a long time, and even so it's a bit dated by my standards... ^^; I drew it as soon as I saw the 3rd Brotherhood opening.
Zii
Thanks, both of you happy.gif
I finished the second try, so here it is: http://zii.deviantart.com/art/Let-s-Play-144280688
Forsaken Love
new piccy combining my two favourite things XD i was a little annoied that because each character was so small, when i came to paint and ink, i screwed up a lot of the expressions that originally looked a lot better >_< i think in future ill stick to drawing just one or two people and have them nice and big on the page to avoid this kinda problem XD anyway linky happy.gif piccy
Broken Chouchou
Holy crapsticks wrapped in flying tortillas!!!!!

SERIOUSLY.

@Forsaken Love:

Are you by any chance... divenely awesome? Okay, you don't have to answer that, I think we know it already...

That piccy is soooo good in all the ways that a piccy can be good. Beautiful. Aside from the actual (awesome!) drawing, the colouring and shading is also GREAT. And not only that it looks great, you also happened to nail the two of my favourite subjects in that picture as well! I think we has the same taste! xD

And there's also some thought behind it; putting Alphonse in an Iron Knuckle (or is it Phantom?) suit, Hayate as Wolf-Link... and I love horse!Roy, so funny laugh.gif And the fact that you used Scar as Ganon feels very fitting biggrin.gif
Also, I've always thought that Ed and Link looks very similiar; they both have blonde hair, almost the same bangs (well, that's about it, but still! xP). So of course Ed should be grasshopper. And now that I'm writing this I'm noticing Xiao Mei down in the corner. Adorable tongue.gif Only one question: who's the cat? Cute in a kinda popup-lols-way tongue.gif

I am officially jelaous of you. Wish i could draw like this! sad.gif

Edit: Oh, read your comment about the cat xD

And heck, while I'm in here, why not post something myself.

On the topic of drawing many characters in one picture... well, let's just say I agree with that it's slow suicide of your wrists x/

(You'll have to rotate the picture to get a better view. I couldn't save a modfied copy of it, hence I could only upload it like this.)
Forsaken Love
*blush blush blush* >///< thankyou sooooo much chouchou-san! thats some of the nicest feedback I think I've ever got! EVER! seriously thanks so much, thats really made my day!!!! *hug* haha im glad someone likes zelda as much as me! XD Al is that phantom from the new game (spirit tracks) He's a primary character apparently but I dunno his name yet XD and OMG your picture is amazing!!! Sooo many characters and wow I have to say that compisition is epically awesome, that musta taken you forever, and the inking is really beautiful <3 you draw brilliantly happy.gif
Broken Chouchou
Wow, that almost makes me blush. Happy to hear ^^ A little surprising though. Being that good at drawing, I thought you'd get massively great response (and feedback) like, constantly. Also maybe more helpful advice than just saying "oh, you're so good!" (which is basically what i did xP)

And, brilliantly is a strong word, but thanks smile.gif I don't why, but people (including me) are always so self critical when it comes to their own drawings. I see a million flaws and things that I could have done better when I look at that thing. Well, I guess that's how it is... xD
Forsaken Love
haha me too XD when I finish I'm very rarely pleased with the outcome, I'm very self-critical, I allways think my works really bad XD

haha, hee that's very nice of you to say happy.gif as far as art goes I generally go un-noticed and my art teacher hated me for like forever, for absoloutly no reason and allways moaned at me every chance she got, (I honestly have no clue why, I never did anything to make her hate me XD) so er yah pretty demoralizing, but wowey it's so nice to get some positive feedback! Thankyou! And I'm really happy you noticed the thought I put into each characters cosplay outfit XD I pondered that for quite a while haha

And 'brilliantly' is the perfect word for your picture wink.gif its really very good, how you can draw soooo many characters, make em so good, get the composition perfect AND keep your sanity is beyond me xD Lol I hate drawing lots of people, I'm very lazy see and I end up putting little effort into each one, and I hate that because you have so many, your characters are all so small, which makes it a nightmare to do, and if your pen moves by like 1/4 of a mm or somethin you've wrecked your expression XD I swear I managed to do that on like every character in that painting, I think the only ones that managed to avoid it were Mei, Scar and possibly Ling, with Ed and Ranfan getting completly screwed up (teachs me for doin that at like midnight, my hands shake when I'm tierd and been workin a long time xD)

Keep it up, me wants to see more of your art!
Broken Chouchou
QUOTE (Forsaken Love @ Nov 23 2009, 01:39 PM) *
haha me too XD when I finish I'm very rarely pleased with the outcome, I'm very self-critical, I allways think my works really bad XD

haha, hee that's very nice of you to say happy.gif as far as art goes I generally go un-noticed and my art teacher hated me for like forever, for absoloutly no reason and allways moaned at me every chance she got, (I honestly have no clue why, I never did anything to make her hate me XD) so er yah pretty demoralizing, but wowey it's so nice to get some positive feedback! Thankyou! And I'm really happy you noticed the thought I put into each characters cosplay outfit XD I pondered that for quite a while haha

That's too bad, with the teacher, I mean. I had an art teacher in 6:th grade or so who completely ignored you when you tried to speak to her. Getting her attention (and keeping it) was really hard. She was a little weird. Maybe she was one of "those" art techers. Never checked her private drawers though, so can't be sure xD

QUOTE (Forsaken Love @ Nov 23 2009, 01:39 PM) *
And 'brilliantly' is the perfect word for your picture wink.gif its really very good, how you can draw soooo many characters, make em so good, get the composition perfect AND keep your sanity is beyond me xD
Lol I hate drawing lots of people, I'm very lazy see and I end up putting little effort into each one, and I hate that because you have so many, your characters are all so small, which makes it a nightmare to do, and if your pen moves by like 1/4 of a mm or somethin you've wrecked your expression XD I swear I managed to do that on like every character in that painting, I think the only ones that managed to avoid it were Mei, Scar and possibly Ling, with Ed and Ranfan getting completly screwed up (teachs me for doin that at like midnight, my hands shake when I'm tierd and been workin a long time xD)

Keep it up, me wants to see more of your art!

Aww, thanks a lot! smile.gif The process of creating the picture I posted was relatively mentally pain-free, though. I only had my spirit broken about two or three times I think xD And yeah I hate it when you've done good so far on your character, and then you do one bad line that messes up the whole picture! Stuff like this may result in possible death of pencil in hand...

Anyway, I haven't been drawing much of lately though, so don't expect anything too soon. Life is... well, life x( Theres so much other stuff going on right now that it's hard to find the "peace", or whatever, needed to sit down and just draw.

I'd love to see more of yours though, if you have anything to upload biggrin.gif
Forsaken Love
haha thanks happy.gif I probably won't have anything new for awhile either, I'm SO busy with school work atm, I do have a couple of canvases lieing unfinished in my room though and some more ideas for stuff, so I'll be sure to upload if/when I finish them XD
Hyperthia
QUOTE (AA battery @ Nov 29 2009, 01:51 AM) *

Haha! I don't like Elricest, but the first one was pretty funny X3
I like the way you draw Ed! He looks adorable! So did Marcoh, surprisingly O.o
Little Washu
http://kakashiswashu.deviantart.com/art/A-...I-Say-145318399
Taken me 3 days ;w; My hand is gonna fall off...
Elliey-sama
I just drew this right now! XD im a lil slatback catching up to the current epsds right now i just finished watching the one where Selim meets the Elric bros. *giggles*

http://adamu-chan.deviantart.com/art/Alpho...kward-145465106Click to view attachment
AA battery
QUOTE (Hyperthia @ Nov 29 2009, 08:32 PM) *
Haha! I don't like Elricest, but the first one was pretty funny X3
I like the way you draw Ed! He looks adorable! So did Marcoh, surprisingly O.o

XD

Thank you~

more drawing
more fangirl-ness
IceSkadi
This is my recent fan art.
I decided to portray some of my favourite characters biggrin.gif Hope you like it smile.gif

http://the-haughty-queen.deviantart.com/ar...-Dump-144032022
Hyperthia
I just posted this yesterday. It's lil Bean!Ed floating away on a bubble and he looks pissed! Ish sho kyoooott!! wub.gif
Bean Ed on a Bubble
Broken Chouchou
It is cute, Hyperthia ^^

Whoa, EdxWin fans watch out! I've got a picture in the works that I have a feeling you (the hysterical EdxWin fans) will appreciate. It's steaming hot! ohmy.gif

First time I ever draw Winry and its in a picture like this happy.gif
Forsaken Love
a crappy pic i did because i wanted to try out charcole pencil, so er yeh it was an experiment and not very good but i thought id post it anyway
piccy
Hyperthia
I is looking forward to that EdxWin pic, Broken Chouchou...
Rainshine
This isn't fma related, but it is a drawing that I did recently that I'm rather proud of. :3
Clicky Here!
Hyperthia
Rain-Alchemist: Aww! What a cute dragon! Coffee is also my choice beverage while I draw or paint. It cleanses the soul smile.gif
I have some dragon pictures I did years ago. I should find them and post them, cuz some of them are way better than my current work...

My current interest, as far as monsters go, lies with the Bearsharktopus. I have an unhealthy fascination with it, but for a very good reason: It's the most terrifying creature ever!

Here's my Bearsharktopus Gallery, which is completely dedicated to the majestic beast. I included my photo manipulation of Ed in the foreground of the Bearsharktopus picture.
There aren't a lot right now, but I'm working on more smile.gif I have some ideas for curious things to insert the Bearsharktopus in (movie posters and screenshots, classical artwork, etc... I even wrote him into an FMA fanfic!); this is only the beginning. I'll consider requests/ideas wink.gif
Broken Chouchou
Does anybody know how to separate several images bundled into one pdf file, so that you can upload them individually? I'm so worthless when it comes to these things sad.gif
Zii
QUOTE (Broken Chouchou @ Dec 18 2009, 01:12 AM) *
Does anybody know how to separate several images bundled into one pdf file, so that you can upload them individually? I'm so worthless when it comes to these things sad.gif

Copy + paste into a new file?
Broken Chouchou
Gawd, I'm such a fanboy... Here are som recent FMA drawings I made, sketched and inked. As always; some jagged lines and NO COLOUR. I don't have any good materials or programs for adding colour -.- Anyway, enjoy!

Here I forgot to fill in Ed's shoes...
Edward!Angst

Edward!Angst 2

Forgot to fully draw out Al's head-feather-thingy, so it looks a little funny the way it just ends.
Ed & Al

This is the one I mentioned earlier. Now I feel like i might have over-hyped it a bit, i don't know. Contains what could be percieved as slightly sexual content, I suppose. Getting the perspective right on this one was really hard, and it might look a bit off, not sure ^^
EdxWin

Edit: Oh, and thanks for the tip, Zii. smile.gif I'm not used to working with Adobe Reader, so didn't know you could just do that^
Forsaken Love
kyaaaa! wow chouchou-san! Those are amazing, you draw really well, I really love the first one that is REALLY well drawn, seriously, thats really great!!! Lulz at the Edwin one haha XD I loled at Ed's expression XD you draw so weeeell! As for colour you ever tried to use paint before? Imo I'd say it gives the best results if you are good enough with it and its cheep in comparision to brush pens or expensive programs! Other colour options would include oil and normal pastal, allthough for me those are extreamly messy hard to use on fine drawings and lack a variety of colour, normal pencils suck but watercolour pencils can be good , I use them from time to time
Broken Chouchou
Thankye, thankye, Forsaken Love =D Hahaha that fangirlish squee made it worth it right there x3
I think the first one came out best, too, I think. Well tbh, I kinda impressed myself by the fact that I managed to make Al look pretty neat in the third pic too xP

But no, I have never tried to colour my piccies with paint, actually. Just assumed that a crappy limited program like that wouldn't be good in this situation. I mean, you have to colour every pixel individually, you can't like select a whole area and colour it all at once. At least not with scanned drawings. Unless I'm more of a noob that i thought, and have missed something here. But maybe I should try it out if I have the patience ^^ Thanks for the advice!

(I would very much like to use, and experiment with, "irl" tools, or whatever, to colour, if I could afford it sad.gif )
Broken Chouchou
Okay, so this is how it came when tried my hands at it with paint. Feels very... paint-ish.

Meehh.. looks alrigth I guess...

Click to view attachment

Little Washu
QUOTE (Broken Chouchou @ Dec 22 2009, 03:37 PM) *
Okay, so this is how it came when tried my hands at it with paint. Feels very... paint-ish.

Meehh.. looks alrigth I guess...

Click to view attachment

I think it looks alright :3

I could take a crack at coloring one, to see how it'd look >w>
Forsaken Love
it looks alright! particually for paint urk XD i havnt used that program in years
Broken Chouchou
QUOTE (Little Washu @ Dec 22 2009, 06:08 PM) *

Sure, that'd be kinda kewl. Tell me which one you want to do and I'll upload the jpg. ^
Little Washu
QUOTE (Broken Chouchou @ Dec 23 2009, 03:52 AM) *
QUOTE (Little Washu @ Dec 22 2009, 06:08 PM) *

Sure, that'd be kinda kewl. Tell me which one you want to do and I'll upload the jpg. ^

I'd do Angst!Ed. .jpegs are the worst file type, with horrible quality, a .png would be preferred, seeing as how they have the highest quality. But the one you've already uploaded will do fine~
Broken Chouchou
Well, I scanned it as a PDF file, and then copied and pasted the image into paint, hence it becoming a jpeg. I assume that converting it now to png wouldn't make any difference? (I'm pretty untechnical, in case you can't tell...)
Little Washu
QUOTE (Broken Chouchou @ Dec 23 2009, 09:56 AM) *
Well, I scanned it as a PDF file, and then copied and pasted the image into paint, hence it becoming a jpeg. I assume that converting it now to png wouldn't make any difference? (I'm pretty untechnical, in case you can't tell...)

I guess I can try to work with a .jpeg, I'm just used to really high quality~ It's a good .jpeg though, so it'll be fine~

Nope, converting now would do nothing. Quality can go down, not up, once it's already not so good. But your .jpeg is alright, not too pixely at all~
Broken Chouchou
QUOTE (Little Washu @ Dec 23 2009, 10:05 AM) *
Quality can go down, not up, once it's already not so good. But your .jpeg is alright, not too pixely at all~

That's what I figured. Okay, well, I look forward to seeing what you'll be able to do with it =P
Thalogens
Happy new years (well, in around 50 minutes for me, anyway)!!

A tragic result of procastination, drawn on a revision card. You can even see the hole-punch. (Just so you know, it's not rubbish scanning (even if my scanner is a few decades old) the paper was peach coloured and I scanned it without colour)
Katya Martin
Oh man, that's really good.
And to contribute: A curious in-class scribble that ended up painted: http://chaosrampantkiryn.deviantart.com/ar...color-147891310
That One Dude
Ah, I haven't been here in ages... well, time to show off my improved skills, I guess. :3

Nate. Here's an androgynous teenage girl for ya. Might be NSFW; she's topless, though flat, so... you be the judge. Of course, if it's not your thing, you have no obligation at all to look. :0

Dante. Not from DMC, but an original character of mine. Technically, he's naked, but since his legs are crossed, all you can see is part of his torso, and his bishie face. Might also be... NSFW. owo; Oh, and side note: it's the first picture I've officially finished with my tablet. Made me so proud. :3

Edouard. This one was made at the request of one of my best pals. This one's not NSFW, as seems to be my, uh... catchphrase? Schtick? Oh, bah... if you can't understand what I wrote, I don't blame you. XD;

~@ Katya: *envies your skills for coloring* I'm diggin' the pic, there. :3 I especially like the man-turned-horse. Reminds me of Spirit. <3
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.