Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Beauty Of Your Own Artwork
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
Blysse
^Hey, the thread's for commenting on the art, too! tongue.gif
Rainshine
LOL, maybe someday I'll post some art too. tongue.gif
Artixte
She's got a point you know. Just looking at the past posts, you can see a lot of comments. Oh, and lovely drawings btw. I doodle in school in my notebook all the time, then one day my teacher last year took my sketchbook away when my friend wanted to see something. And at the end of the day, I patiently asked for it back, and she shook her head whilst giving me a look. So then I started arguing with her, and I got my sketchbook back smile.gif

ANYWAY, you should post some art, show some pride. No hurt in that I assure you, no matter how suck-ish it is.
Blysse
You really should, Rain! I'd love to see some! biggrin.gif
ScarMySoul
More Origami!! happy.gif

@ Artixte Thanks for the comment on my origami, I love making origami, very relaxing....

@ Innocent Your pieces are lovely! I love the puppet drawing. The colors blend together very smoothly. biggrin.gif

Assorted Tato's

Russian Cicada

Penguin

Owl

Bat
Blysse
@Tony--Love the Russian Cicada! biggrin.gif
ScarMySoul
@ Blysse Thanks! I'm gonna have to take a picture of my Pteradactyl that I made hahahaha happy.gif
Rainshine
ANYWAY, you should post some art, show some pride. No hurt in that I assure you, no matter how suck-ish it is.
You really should, Rain! I'd love to see some!

LOL, be prepared for some suck-ish art!

I drew this in maybe 15 minutes...
Sorry for the bad quality, I had to take the pic with a cell phone because it's in a huge drawing pad and last time I tried to scan from something that big I broke the scanner. tongue.gif
Blysse
Rain, that is just too adorable! biggrin.gif I wish I could draw something that cute in 15 minutes! Anything close to that would take me all day. O_< I'm a slow drawer. And I can't pull of cute worth a damn. XDD

Show us MOAR!
Rainshine
Thanks! ^__^

I love your drawings - I can't draw like that. tongue.gif

When I get the chance I'll post moar.

X]
Blysse
QUOTE (Rain-Alchemist @ Jan 3 2009, 10:10 AM) *
Thanks! ^__^

I love your drawings - I can't draw like that. tongue.gif

When I get the chance I'll post moar.

X]

All it takes is practice, hun! Took me... 5 years to be able to do that? O_o;

This is what I used to draw like, 5 years ago:

http://darkblysse.deviantart.com/art/Kitteh-100277325
Rainshine
I would show you some crappy drawings I drew, but I put them through the paper shredder. >___>
XD
Blysse
;--; Nooo! I kept all of my terrible old drawings!!
Rainshine
Actually, I only shredded two. The others went away on the recycling truck and are now being reused. biggrin.gif
Blysse
dry.gif ... somewhat better...
Rainshine
Here, since you're my friend and I luf ya...

Yeah... that's my drawings next to my cat who, yes, is licking himself. >___>
Blysse
D'awwwwwwww. Cute kitty. XD And wonderful arts! :B

Look, something cute and fuzzy I drew back in '03! I went kinda obsessive with the leaves... O_<

Click to view attachment
Rainshine
Aw, cute!
Leaf Obsession, huh?
That's new. XD

Little Dragon I drew a couple years ago.
(Sorry, cell phone pic. I'm too lazy to put it through the scanner.)
Rainshine
Ok, I drew another pic! biggrin.gif
I'm actually really proud of this one... proud enough to put it through the scanner! o_O

I drew it while watching listening to a movie. XD
Blysse
Holy shrimp on a stick, Rain, that's frikkin' awesome! ohmy.gif I wish I could draw guys! ;-; *Sob* I'd draw so much Ed. So much...
Rainshine
QUOTE (Blysse @ Jan 4 2009, 10:19 AM) *
Holy shrimp on a stick, Rain, that's frikkin' awesome! ohmy.gif I wish I could draw guys! ;-; *Sob* I'd draw so much Ed. So much...

LOL.
I had a referance pic. I'm actually surprised, because even with referance pictures, my guys usually come out looking like crap. dry.gif
Blysse
I bet I could do an awesome Ed or Al if I used a reference. ohmy.gif I should try... And I know what picture of Ed I'd use, 'cause I'm ob-friggin-sessed with it. XD
Rainshine
Yeah, the referance pics help a lot!

If you do do one, you should post it here! biggrin.gif
Blysse
As soon as I find the time to draw it, I will! And I'll deffo post it on here! biggrin.gif
Little Washu
^Due to the conversation about drawing male characters, I attempted one. I failed. Epically.
It sucked so much I didn't even color his skin, or give him a name, or anything. Poor guy. Maybe I'll attempt him later and give him life(sorta)~

It seems the only boy I can draw is Kakashi. And he's feminine enough to count as a girl. Damn...
Blysse
D'aww, he's too cute, Washu! biggrin.gif I love his little glasses!

@Rain--This is what I can do with a reference. O_o;

Click to view attachment

He's a character I made, and used a reference pose. ^__^;;
Artixte
The little animal's so cute, notebook paper again I see happy.gif I like the shading of the guy, and the pose looks pretty good. For some reason, I think he looks a bit feminine with his arms like that, arching his body. But it's good in that way.

@Rain-alchemist lol. I love the cat picture with your drawings next to it XD And that picture you drew of Edward ain't half bad! It's actually pretty decent. See? You're not horrible at drawing!

@Little Washu The guy's isn't total epic fail, you just made him look pretty, tis all. I'm just wondering what kind of guy style you're trying to achieve, a pretty/cute one, or a muscular one?

Eh, when I make guys, they look rather feminine too. But hey, Alphonse is naturally feminine, can't blame him for that.
Blysse
Artixte, that is just too frikkin' cute! I squeed. I really, truly did. XD I'm addicted to Alphonse, and you just gave me a little bit more of my drug right there. tongue.gif
Rainshine
@ Blysse: Holy Cwap! That's amazing!!!!!!!!!!! I love the shadingand the hair and the everything!

@ Artixte: Aww...What a cute Alphonse! And yes, he is naturally feminine. XD
Blysse
o////o Thankies, Rain. I'm a natural at using pencils and doing shading like that. I just tend to avoid doing it because it takes forever. I spent over a week drawing that damned guy! T_T And don't get me started on the actual process that I put into the shading... *Head/desk/repeat*
Rainshine
The shading does look... painful.
Blysse
It is. 'Cause when you blend the shading to make it smooth, it makes it run a little. So then you have to clean it up. And then your lines dull, so you have to re-do the lines again. Which messes up the shading, which you have to blend again...

See where I'm going? *Head/wall*
ScarMySoul
Here are some of my older drawings/paintings.....

Watercolours

#1 Hagi with Day Lillies

#2 Find the Will To Love

#3 InuYasha

FullMetal Alchemist Color Drawings

#1 Two Brothers

#2 Rub the Lamp

# 3 Gluttony

happy.gif
Blysse
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I give you a rainbow of laughter for that Armstrong genie. XD It was too good!!
Rainshine
LOL I love the armstrong genie!
ScarMySoul
@ Blysse and Rain laugh.gif Thanks very much..... what I was actually doing a friend and I came up with cereals that would fit the major characters of FMA and that one was Sprinkle Spangles and the mascot was a genie.....

I also have a lucky charms one with ed i should post.... happy.gif
Broken Chouchou
Wow, everyone here is so awesome. Makes me feel a little eager to show of my own drawings wink.gif

This wednesday I think I might be able to scan some of my pictures 'borrowing' one of the scanners we have at school. I know at least I'm looking forward to it
Envy-chan
I do not like the coloring job I did on this at ALL. D:
Thing is... I can't place my finger on what I don't like about it. Halp?

Click to view attachment
AzhiDevn
w00t!
another drawing!! 8D

Rabbit + Martial Arts_lineart

Tell me what you think,
and if I should continue with more of this combinations of animals and Martial arts. biggrin.gif
Blysse
Azhi, that is frikkin' sweet! biggrin.gif It's very Redwall-esque, in my opinion. Reminds me of the Long Patrol Hares. And I'd love to see more of these kinds of drawings from you!!
AzhiDevn
Blysse: I don't know what you mean by "Redwall-esque" and "Long Patrol Hares", but thank you anyways...x3

Yeah, I think I'll continue with more of these drawings...n_n
It was kind of fun to draw the rabbit..happy.gif

to Everybody: Which animal would you want me to draw next? 9w9
Blysse
FOX or WOLF! biggrin.gif
Rainshine
Beagle! XD
Or what about some type of sea creature like an otter?
Off topic:
What are x-y tables? *is doing homework*
Oh wait... nevermind. tongue.gif
AzhiDevn
Blysse: Nice! Why didn't I think of it before?! xD

Rain: An Otter! That's a good idea! Thanks! biggrin.gif
Broken Chouchou
Finally I'm able to upload my more recent drawings, thanks to the high-kinda-quality scanner I discovered in the school conference room.

Anyway, here they are. Hope you'll enjoy it smile.gif

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Envy-chan
@ Shaddyp- I like the last one. Like, a LOT. Leon is awesomesauce. biggrin.gif

I wasn't sure where to put this... it's just a quick and crappy flash of Aang and Zuko that I did. It was meant to be only for comedy, so yeah. xD

http://xxenvy-loverxx.deviantart.com/art/A...-Zuko-109001510
Broken Chouchou
Thanks, Envy-chan. Pretty astonished myself that I pulled that one off, considering that I didn't have any reference material.

About your flash animation, I don't really know what to say. I have no idea who Aang and Zuko are, but i guess it looks allright for your first time tongue.gif
Artixte
Nice animation happy.gif They're from the show "The Avatar" on Nickolodeon.
Rainshine
Cute Animation! biggrin.gif
Little Washu
I've drawn some new crap stuff recently~

Practicing with perspective
Sexy Jutsu
:3
craaaaaaap
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.