Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Beauty Of Your Own Artwork
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
Cheez_n_ Maeve
AA battery~ Cute icon! I love it. The Sudoku thing is cute, even though i have never played Sudoku.
Celeste Nayamashii~ Wow. Both of those are very beautifull. I love the colors you used on both. Nicely done!
Little Washu~ LOL@ that expression. That is a great and supreme expression.
Desu ne?~ aww! It's so cute!
ehxhfdl14~ that is a gorgeous orchid. I love orchids. They're my second favorite right after cherry blossoms.

Well, I've been REEEEEAAAALLY busy with school and so i haven't been able to draw much. I still plan to draw ed as a slice of pie (because pie is awesome) but i just haven't gotten to it yet. However i did do a christmas-y fan art of Sessoumaru for all the different sites i go to and my friends. Hope you all enjoy!

Next on list- Edo pie!
Speaking of pie, I am eating my first piece of pie since thanksgiving and am happy at last. I love you pie... *munches pie*
Desu ne?
@ehxhfdl14 (lol I copied and pasted your username, I'm such a cheater xD) Anyway, thank you. It's just that this forum doesn't seem too active.. few replies ect. I'm sure you get what I mean. Your orchid drawing is very nice, by the way!

@Cheez Cute drawing, haha. Myself, I haven't gotten much into the holiday spirit yet, probably since I'm in the middle of a buch of tests.
ehxhfdl14
Desu ne?- My username's just scary that way X3
I just comment on the pic in DA if it's posted there, or sometimes I'll pass over a post accidentally (as I've done with Little Washu's
ㅡ_ㅡ;;;).
Cheez_n_ Maeve- That's adorable! Even though I'm not sure if his character is supposed to look adorable in the first place XD
I love all the detailing you put into it biggrin.gif

Little Washu- That expression is just too cute! >-< Looks so clueless XD
The pic has an oddly endearing quality to it...
Cheez_n_ Maeve
QUOTE(ehxhfdl14 @ Dec 12 2007, 10:00 AM) *
Cheez_n_ Maeve- That's adorable! Even though I'm not sure if his character is supposed to look adorable in the first place XD
I love all the detailing you put into it biggrin.gif

He's adorable to begin with! It's his fault. *cough* >.>
Thank you very much, though. ^^
edo little kid
new

http://www.openiu.com/upload/071219/799177...6982eba7aa0.jpg

happy.gif happy.gif happy.gif
ehxhfdl14
edo little kid- Wow O-O That's some good coloring and shading right there. What materials did you use?

edo little kid
new pic

Ed and Win

http://www.openiu.com/upload/071225/109723...715bb1e4b69.jpg
Cheez_n_ Maeve
Omg! I was in the shower last night when a very random mental image popped into my head concerning an FMA/Inuyasha crossover rp i'm in. It was so funny that i had to spend to minutes to sit down and draw it. Warning to all those with innocent minds (no it's not really that bad but i warned you just in case). >.>
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v665/Nat...era/VaeSess.jpg

ScarMySoul
Hagi Watercolor

Yay! I love how this turned out. biggrin.gif I did it with water color pencils.... I know its a cheat way but hell I love it so much. laugh.gif
edo little kid
new neeeew

Ed and Winry
http://www.ghalay.com/up/get-1-2008-j3c0fwgu.jpg

Ed chibi and Winry
http://www.ghalay.com/up/get-1-2008-5dn7sv1y.jpg

happy.gif
edo little kid
Ed poor poor poor poor

http://www.moq3.com/img/17012008/CTw09490.jpg

Roy Ed

http://www.moq3.com/img/17012008/grZ09595.jpg

how about it happy.gif
edo little kid
Cuit Cat happy.gif

wateria
Been awhile since I posted so here's a posting!! I posted these already under another part of the site but I decided to cross post here as well.
FmaRulz111
Winry Rockbell

Winry Rockbell
Fushi
I...I've just been practicing with my tablet and photoshop lately, sometimes using other pictures as bases to get used to it and well...I did this for a roleplaying account for a dressing room:

yes it is a sickeningly cute kid!Hughes. He refuses to wear his glasses just so you know. (and no this isn't an artist's cop out, it really IS part of his character that he refuses to wear his glasses :3) I used a piece of fanart from another series as a base just to get the shape of the face and the placement of the eyes right.

Um yeah...just thought I'd show it off a little.... unsure.gif
Faye
Uh, I've made a few FMA signatures recently. Most of my FMA signatures were made from when I sucked at making sigs, so yeah. xD;

My entry for animesuki forum's Signature of the Month contest. Yay for chibi Pride!Ed. <3

Just messing with brushes and stuff. The text sucks. </3
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(ehxhfdl14 @ Dec 11 2007, 05:09 PM) *

@ ehxhfdl14 I have a deviant account and I commented there on your Orchid and such. biggrin.gif Its a lovely sketch biggrin.gif

-----------

I"ve been gone for quite some time and I haven't posted much, but I shall share some of my portraits that I've done:

#1 Hitsugi 1

#2 Hitsugi 2

#3 Hitsugi 3

#4 Why So Serious?

biggrin.gif

PS I have this obsession with drawing Hitsugi of Nightmare, I just love his hair.... laugh.gif
Ailuro
Here's a sketch of a character I just recently completed:

ScarMySoul
@ Ailuro ohmy.gif wow! That'd be wonderful in color.
Ailuro
QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Aug 27 2008, 04:26 PM) *
@ Ailuro ohmy.gif wow! That'd be wonderful in color.

I'm just so lazy though. tongue.gif
I'll probably do something with it later.
Popogeejo
Can I try and colour it?
Ailuro
QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Aug 28 2008, 07:08 AM) *
Can I try and colour it?

Go for it! I'm excited to see what you'd do with it. ohmy.gif
Popogeejo
http://anonymoussoup.deviantart.com/art/Co...erserk-96319000
http://anonymoussoup.deviantart.com/art/SZ...a-page-96228948

I'm looking at other pages from Berserk and hoping I can find nice hi-res scans of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure which I can really go nuts with.
ScarMySoul
Okami Water Colour

Saia

With You In The End

Forbidden Love
^^Yes the one being stabbed is a guy^^
That One Dude
Kaoru, quick sketch of an rp character, since yesterday and today I had no school, I decided to scan it.
ScarMySoul
Nightmare

I Am The Hand Of God
Artixte
@ScarmySoul- Scar's hand is HUGE O.o But I'd give it a 6/10 overall it's alright. I like the shattered glasses, and the lightning of the drawing smile.gif Nightmare drawing=AWSOMENESS I love it, so 8/10 X3 The shading is well done.

The Okami watercolor is fairly good, I'd like to see more of the background stick out though, the leaves/flames/wolf was pretty fair though and I know its pretty hard to work with watercolor. With You in the End is gorgeous, the shorter character's face is very pretty, shading you could've done better though...

Saia's pretty good, I liked the shading and the body structure, and the sword as well. Her left hand looks a bit awkward though. Forbidden Love is very pretty, I like the girl and boy's facial expressions. The hair was done very nicely, and I thought the stabbing thing looked cool, lol X3

@Popogeejo- I love the coloring you did on the manga pages, the coloring style really fitted both of the manga pages, especially the second one since the drawing of the manga was straight out and simple.

@Nathaniel- I loved the feet (awkward~ haha), the claw-feet thing's what I found interesting. Try cleaning up the dark smudges around there, and maybe try putting in different shades for the skin and hair, etc. You know, blend things up a bit, and maybe even color it. I liked the eye and hair too, but the tail looked sort of messy done to me.
ScarMySoul
@ Wanderful - Scars hand is supposed to be huge lol, its closer to the front of the drawing. There wasn't much to go on with the wallpaper I found of the okami water colour, so that's why that's like that. Plus the wind is moreso the background. Saia's hand is awkward, never been good with detailing on hands. Thanks for the comment!
Little Washu
This isn't really art since I did it in Photoshop, but it took me about 15 minutes to do it.
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc16/ch...h/RisingSun.png
Artixte
I like the sun...but what are the blue things?
paca
A little quick sketch <3 Winry just wanting to share it happy.gif
Little Washu
QUOTE(XxWanderfullPursonxX @ Oct 10 2008, 04:56 PM) *
I like the sun...but what are the blue things?

Clouds, obviously.
Celeste Nayamashii
A commissioned shaded tablet sketch of EdxWinry
http://morningstar83.deviantart.com/art/Ed...uggle-100184885
AzhiDevn
Lizard on a napkin~
Artixte
@Paca - I love the vivid and energetic colors in this, especially the opal-like background. How you placed her hands was pretty good too. But I thought the eyes didn't (in my opinion) pop off the page like everything else.

@Little Washu - Yeah, I thought it was clouds but it looked so flat to me I thought it was something else, sorry.

@Celeste Nayamashii - The EdxWinry drawing is very cute, I loved their positions like that, and the shading was very smooth. Though, I thought that Winry's facial expression didn't match Edward's.

@AzhiDevn - Lol, you put a napkin on the scanner? Well, it's pretty good, usually it is much easier to blend/smudge the colors since the materials so soft. I draw on my napkins too, haha. One time, I went to some Cambodian restaurant and made a origami crane out of the fancy cloth napkins. After I was done, I put it on my plate and the restaurant people clapped XD
Celeste Nayamashii
QUOTE(Artixte @ Oct 11 2008, 10:35 AM) *
@Celeste Nayamashii - The EdxWinry drawing is very cute, I loved their positions like that, and the shading was very smooth. Though, I thought that Winry's facial expression didn't match Edward's.

Why does her expression have to match Edward's? I just wanted Ed to have a big toothy grin and Winry giving off her normal, soft smile. When you draw characters their expressions don't always have to match...

Anyway, here's one I did today of Manga-style Edward! happy.gif
http://morningstar83.deviantart.com/art/Ma...dward-100446732
Hey
I'm too damn lazy to edit my thread/wait for someone else to post in it so I'll just dump my stuff here 8D

They're sketches when I'm bored, so I didn't really take great care into beautifying them and adding really tiny details and the like.

FMA + Pokemon
Team Rocket Mustang (Original pic)
(I guess Meowth's pose is just awkward for a human)

Tengen Toppa Renkinjutsushi (Original pic)
Cytomander-Mustang
The first thing I thought of when I saw Cytomander was Mustang. I wonder why
Guame-Buraha
I don't think it fits :<
Adiane-Hawkeye
Hawkeye isn't exactly the first thing I thought of when I saw Adiane, but since they have the same seiyuu I'd eventually think of her anyway.
Thymilph-Armstrong
I squashed his face.
ScarMySoul
Fruits Basket Converse

Waka Baby

happy.gif
Celeste Nayamashii
Another EdxWin drawing! happy.gif http://morningstar83.deviantart.com/art/Mi...Winry-101145507
ScarMySoul
Kyo and Tohru

Sesshoumaru and Rin
AzhiDevn
Annoyed Raven - Teen Titans

Sad Envy - Fullmetal Alchemist

Bunnie with happy carrot-plushie

Birthday Cards:
1.-Bunnie and Happy carrot
2.-Weasel
3.-Shark
Artixte
@Celeste Nayamashii Sorry, I misinterpreted their facial expressions. I thought Ed looked pissed, and Winry looked spaced out. I just thought they looked different, but if you describe the intended facial expressions for EdxWinry then it would make sense to me. When I said their expressions didn't match each others, I just thought it didn't make sense to me that's all. I don't mean to sound overly critical, just saying what I think. I love the manga Edward though, the soft pink background and the snow appealed to me most since it's so pretty especially with Edward there XD The new EdxWinry drawing is pretty awesome, I'm thinking of dirty dancing now. It's just looks so straightforwardly seductive with them looking at each other like that, and with her hair flowing like that looks like they were just dancing too.

@Hey I laughed so hard when I saw Denpluck. Loved your pictures, they were almost exactly alike. I would truly cry though if Alphonse was really Brock XD

@ScarMySoul Kyo's soft expression is heavenly, I like the positions too. I'm kind of concerned with why Rin's hand is in Sesshomaru's shirt though, isn't she like 10? O.o Haha, kidding. Anyway, it kind of looks like you pushed hard on the shading on Sesshomaru's sleeve and there's just a little awkward smudging here in there in 2nd pic but I like it overall. Sesshomaru's looks so maternal, lol.

@AzhiDevn The annoyed Raven seems a little plain to me honestly, I think it's because of the long stretch down in the drawing with her cape. Above it is okay though. The sad Envy is actually good, might look better with shading here and there or with some color on a side note, but the outline of it is good. You could even put a dark background to it to really oppress the mood for a suggestion. I've got to say the bunny and the carrot is my favorites out of the drawings you've put links out for. The carrot is adorable, and strange enough, I like it more than the rabbit. And out fo the 3 b-day cards, the shark one is my favorite, the colors are vivid and bright. I just love what the sharks doing to the card too, the rings give it a pirate feeling. Nice job smile.gif
ScarMySoul
QUOTE (Artixte @ Nov 9 2008, 09:13 PM) *
@ScarMySoul Kyo's soft expression is heavenly, I like the positions too. I'm kind of concerned with why Rin's hand is in Sesshomaru's shirt though, isn't she like 10? O.o Haha, kidding. Anyway, it kind of looks like you pushed hard on the shading on Sesshomaru's sleeve and there's just a little awkward smudging here in there in 2nd pic but I like it overall. Sesshomaru's looks so maternal, lol.

laugh.gif Well just to fill you in on the whole "Rin in Sesshoumaru's shirt" comment, um well I bought a few cds containing doujin's on eBay and there was a graphic mellow.gif doujin with these two when she's grown up and this picture is from a remenicing (sp?) point of the story.... so not to be confused with wrongness hahahahaha.... as for the shading, yes I couldn't quite get the shading right and that was the end result....
Artixte
@Scarmysoul LOL.

@Little Washu Aiii! XD Kakashi looks so adorable! He reminds me of a cute, fat, waddling duck. With wings :3 *saving*
Little Washu
QUOTE (Artixte @ Nov 29 2008, 01:06 PM) *
@Little Washu Aiii! XD Kakashi looks so adorable! He reminds me of a cute, fat, waddling duck. With wings :3 *saving*

He's not fat D:!! He's the exact opposite...

Anyway, here are two more:
Kitty
Mouse
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.