Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Beauty Of Your Own Artwork
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
katieluvsfma
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Sep 29 2007, 01:01 AM) *
QUOTE(katieluvsfma @ Sep 22 2007, 03:05 PM) *
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmenthi all it's me again lol heres some more of my art well if u can call it that the frist one is a cute pic i did of ed and al and the other one id al duh lol but i like this one is looks soooo much better then the last one don't ya think? oh and im workin on one of edward i'll post it when it's done biggrin.gif

Both of those are copied. The first from Hime1999's fanart(I'm fairly certain it was Hime, but I know for sure that it's somebody else's art), the second directly from the movie. (FYI, Alfons Heiderich is not Al.)

Not impressive.

sry didn't know it was a crime huh.gif yes it is a copyed but whats the big deal im pretty sure thet everybody here KNOWS it's a copy im not going to hide it im not tryin to say oh look what i drew all on my oun im the best artist in the world oohhh! im not tryin to do that i just draw for a hobby ok im not makin a livin by stellin other peoples work! i just find a cute pictrue on some web site and i think oh thats so cute i must see if i can draw it im no artist by any means im not that good at drawin stuff out of then air ok and it's not like i traced it or anything i did draw it i spent many hours drawing no COPYING it and i do the best i can to make it look good and i don't know who drew the pictrue i copyed thats why i don't right it down if i did i would right it down! i don't mean any harm and sry that i really must have ticked u off (didn't mean to dry.gif ) i'll make sure that i make it known if i copyed a pictrue alright! oh and i have another COPYED pictrue i did and i was going to post it if thats alright with u! sleep.gif (oh and FYI i know alphonse heiderich is not al elric wasn't sayin he was! sleep.gif ) oh and thanks WATERIA for seein my side of it biggrin.gif and sry i didn't give credit to the original artist i just didn't know who they were sry unsure.gif
edo little kid
hello People I new in here

I love All your pic it's pretty

and naw look at my drawing

Ed,Al,Winry

is it pretty?

ok,love you all
katieluvsfma
QUOTE(edo little kid @ Sep 29 2007, 01:11 PM) *
hello People I new in here

I love All your pic it's pretty

and naw look at my drawing

Ed,Al,Winry

is it pretty?

ok,love you all

aww thats so cute ed,al and winry are ROCKSTARS biggrin.gif thats cute i didn't see it at first but i like how u got roy and maes as backup singers thats cool awesome job! wink.gif
Cheez_n_ Maeve
QUOTE(katieluvsfma @ Sep 29 2007, 09:31 AM) *
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Sep 29 2007, 01:01 AM) *
QUOTE(katieluvsfma @ Sep 22 2007, 03:05 PM) *
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmenthi all it's me again lol heres some more of my art well if u can call it that the frist one is a cute pic i did of ed and al and the other one id al duh lol but i like this one is looks soooo much better then the last one don't ya think? oh and im workin on one of edward i'll post it when it's done biggrin.gif

Both of those are copied. The first from Hime1999's fanart(I'm fairly certain it was Hime, but I know for sure that it's somebody else's art), the second directly from the movie. (FYI, Alfons Heiderich is not Al.)

Not impressive.

sry didn't know it was a crime huh.gif yes it is a copyed but whats the big deal im pretty sure thet everybody here KNOWS it's a copy im not going to hide it im not tryin to say oh look what i drew all on my oun im the best artist in the world oohhh! im not tryin to do that i just draw for a hobby ok im not makin a livin by stellin other peoples work! i just find a cute pictrue on some web site and i think oh thats so cute i must see if i can draw it im no artist by any means im not that good at drawin stuff out of then air ok and it's not like i traced it or anything i did draw it i spent many hours drawing no COPYING it and i do the best i can to make it look good and i don't know who drew the pictrue i copyed thats why i don't right it down if i did i would right it down! i don't mean any harm and sry that i really must have ticked u off (didn't mean to dry.gif ) i'll make sure that i make it known if i copyed a pictrue alright! oh and i have another COPYED pictrue i did and i was going to post it if thats alright with u! sleep.gif (oh and FYI i know alphonse heiderich is not al elric wasn't sayin he was! sleep.gif ) oh and thanks WATERIA for seein my side of it biggrin.gif and sry i didn't give credit to the original artist i just didn't know who they were sry unsure.gif

True, tracing and eyeballing are two completely different things, but next time i suggest at the very least mentioning that they were eyeballed. Otherwise it'll appear like you are trying to take credit for someone elses idea and could deeply offend people. Better safe than sorry. Who would want those kind of troubles for a simple miss understanding. biggrin.gif

Toby-chan~ I am deeply unimpressed by your lack of manners. There are much better and less insulting ways of addressing problems. She did not insult you personally, and, in fact, did not mean to insult anyone. Instead of realizing the strong possibility for simple misconception rather than actual theft of art, you decided to tear her down. I would've expected better from a moderator.

As you said so clearly, not impressive.
asunder
@ katieluvsfma AND Cheez n Maeve ....
You might want to familiarize yourselves with the rules of this subforum -> http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...?showtopic=5363

Specifically:
- Try to state/credit your references, if you have any. This especially goes for those who directly copy (as in re-draw) official art or someone else's fanart. It's almost like false advertising if you copy a picture but don't state that anywhere in your post, as it's a re-drawing of someone else's work and not your own completely original piece. It's not a rule that will be adamantly enforced; but it'd just be nice if people properly credited references.

Cheez_n_ Maeve
QUOTE(asunder @ Sep 29 2007, 03:09 PM) *
@ katieluvsfma AND Cheez n Maeve ....
You might want to familiarize yourselves with the rules of this subforum -> http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...?showtopic=5363

Specifically:
- Try to state/credit your references, if you have any. This especially goes for those who directly copy (as in re-draw) official art or someone else's fanart. It's almost like false advertising if you copy a picture but don't state that anywhere in your post, as it's a re-drawing of someone else's work and not your own completely original piece. It's not a rule that will be adamantly enforced; but it'd just be nice if people properly credited references.

I checked that to see if eyeballed pictures were even allowed before replying to Katieluvsfma. I said, in basics, the same thing as that, except in different words. I DO give credit to others when i (Very seldomly) eyeball something. The only fan art picture that i've done in probably about a year or so is my most recent picture on this thread.
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(Cheez_n_ Maeve @ Sep 29 2007, 02:59 PM) *
Toby-chan~ I am deeply unimpressed by your lack of manners. There are much better and less insulting ways of addressing problems. She did not insult you personally, and, in fact, did not mean to insult anyone. Instead of realizing the strong possibility for simple misconception rather than actual theft of art, you decided to tear her down. I would've expected better from a moderator.

Was Toby insulting towards katieluvsfma? I didn't get the impression that she was. Neither did it seem like Toby was insulted by katieluvsfma's failure to give credit where it's due. Just because she was blunt doesn't mean that she lacks manners.

Edit:
QUOTE(Cheez n Maeve)
I DO give credit to others when i (Very seldomly) eyeball something. The only fan art picture that i've done in probably about a year or so is my most recent picture on this thread.
Aren't you taking this a little personally? No one said you don't credit others. huh.gif
katieluvsfma
Cheez n Maeve and everyone else on here........im sry bout all of this belive me i would never want to stell someone elses art i didn't mean anything by it i just never thought it was that big of a deal but from now now i'll make srue to tell everyone that it is a re-draw and if i know who the artist is i'll make srue to give them credit,im sry for this hole miss understanding i really am if i had known that it was such a big deal i would have never not told u that it was a re-draw im soo sry! (ok all the pics i'v done up till now are re-draws all but al and heiderich it's a re-draw but i added alot of stuff to it don't know the artist ) like i said b4 im sry didn't mean any harm ^~^
Cheez_n_ Maeve
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Sep 29 2007, 03:25 PM) *
QUOTE(Cheez_n_ Maeve @ Sep 29 2007, 02:59 PM) *

Was Toby insulting towards katieluvsfma? I didn't get the impression that she was. Neither did it seem like Toby was insulted by katieluvsfma's failure to give credit where it's due. Just because she was blunt doesn't mean that she lacks manners.

Firstly, outright bluntness IS often rude. Actually, i cant even think of a situation where it wouldn't be. To be blunt is to state your case without caring how anyone else might feel about it. Which is rude. I was blunt myself in return and i will wholeheartedly admit- i was rude.
^^;;

Second - addressing the "lacks manners"- I could be misreading/ misinterpreting (forgive my sp if that's wrong) this, but just in case, i would like to state that what i ment by lack of manners is that i found the suddenly cruel bluntness rude and needless. The situation that had occured did not need such a harsh response. I didn't mean that toby doesn't have any manners at all.
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Cheez_n_ Maeve @ Sep 29 2007, 11:39 PM) *
Firstly, outright bluntness IS often rude. Actually, i cant even think of a situation where it wouldn't be. To be blunt is to state your case without caring how any else might feel about it. Which is rude. I was blunt myself in return and i will wholeheartedly admit- i was rude.

Suck it up. No one likes art thieves and copying some work without credit is essentially stealing their work. I n this case it was not intended and I'm sure "what's her face" will give proper credit in the future.
Let the mods do their job.
Cheez_n_ Maeve
QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Sep 29 2007, 03:43 PM) *
QUOTE(Cheez_n_ Maeve @ Sep 29 2007, 11:39 PM) *
Firstly, outright bluntness IS often rude. Actually, i cant even think of a situation where it wouldn't be. To be blunt is to state your case without caring how any else might feel about it. Which is rude. I was blunt myself in return and i will wholeheartedly admit- i was rude.

Suck it up. No one likes art thieves and copying some work without credit is essentially stealing their work. I n this case it was not intended and I'm sure "what's her face" will give proper credit in the future.
Let the mods do their job.

I have absolutely no problem with mods doing their job Maybe you might want to reread what i said on the subject before you tell me to "suck it up." As the saying goes, "with power, comes great responsibility." I would expect any moderator to fullfill their duties in a responsible way instead of being bluntly rude.
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(Cheez_n_ Maeve @ Sep 29 2007, 03:39 PM) *
Firstly, outright bluntness IS often rude. Actually, i cant even think of a situation where it wouldn't be. To be blunt is to state your case without caring how anyone else might feel about it. Which is rude. I was blunt myself in return and i will wholeheartedly admit- i was rude.
^^;;
Like Popo says, she was doing her job. Sometimes beating around the bush or babying someone when they make a mistake just to avoid hurting their feelings won't impress on them the gravity of what they did wrong. I believe Toby was trying to be an effective mod. Yes, she could have included a lot of smileys or softened her warning, but I think that would have made light of the situation. And that would have been insulting.

QUOTE(Cheez n Maeve)
Second - addressing the "lacks manners"- I could be misreading/ misinterpreting (forgive my sp if that's wrong) this, but just in case, i would like to state that what i ment by lack of manners is that i found the suddenly cruel bluntness rude and needless. The situation that had occured did not need such a harsh response. I didn't mean that toby doesn't have any manners at all.
Again, I don't see how she was suddenly cruel, nor rude. You can be blunt without being rude, which is what I read Toby's message as. It was matter-of-fact, not harsh. I think you were a bit oversensitive in your reading.

(You spelled "misreading" and "misinterpreting" correctly, btw.)

katieluvsfma: No need to lose your spelling and punctuation over a chastisment. Just give credit when you know your source or give a disclaimer that it's not your original work, and check your spelling and grammar before you post. The mods and admins aren't out to get you for a first-time offense.
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Cheez_n_ Maeve @ Sep 29 2007, 11:53 PM) *
I have absolutely no problem with mods doing their job Maybe you might want to reread what i said on the subject before you tell me to "suck it up." As the saying goes, "with power, comes great responsibility." I would expect any moderator to fullfill their duties in a responsible way instead of being bluntly rude.

You don't actually need manners to be responsible, you just need to be, you know, responsible. Stop trying to create drama and get back to posting your fan art.
If you really want to discuss the conduct of the mods we have a comments and suggestions forum where I'm sue such discussion would fit nicely. Continuing this "discussion" here will only mess up this thread for everyone else. I have no problem ruining peoples fun but I'm sure you don't want to do that now do you?
Cheez_n_ Maeve
@Mei-Tenshi~
(Thanks, on the spelling.)

I never said that Toby should baby anyone. You can seriously talk to someone and give enough of an impact without being rude. I know this from experience dealing with my mother. Toby's statement "Not Impressive" is not matter-of-fact. Up to that point, yes, it was quite matter-of-factly written. Honestly, i had no objections to what he said except for that one little part.

A good example of addressing an issue without adding snide little comments at the very end is your last comment to katieluvsfma. You made your point without being rude.

oh, and i didn't take that one post personally. I was just trying to affirm that i indeed do know of that rule.

@Popogeejo~ If someone has a problem with what i say i WILL continue to fight my case. It's what i do. There is a difference between drama and debate, just so you know. Also, if you think a guilt trip will get me to rest my case you are VERY wrong. However, simply because i grow bored of explaining myself over an over, i will indeed stop.
PUKE
toby was simply being honest, dude. katieluvsfma seems to have understood what toby was saying, so there's no need for you to continue this lulzy fight.

lawl.
seventh_sky
Obviously I need to read the rules more clearly >_>

anyways, just to get this over with haha

Most everything (except for my Seth art) is completely eyeballed, although if I use fanart as a reference, I almost never know who the artist is but I do try and provide a link to the picture on my DA so people can see what I'm referencing...
Toby-Chan
Oh my, I seem to have sparked a bit of an emotional backlash from a few folks with my little comment.

I might as well say my piece to extend on my meaning and intent.

Obviously, the first piece of my comment was pointing out simple fact, so I don't think that needs to be looked into any further.

The place of offense seems to be my added personal commentary of two words.

I described your works as "Not impressive". Which they are not, in nature and execution. I have many reasons for thinking this- one being simply the nature of a copied piece of art. There are certain levels at which image referencing and 'eyeballing' fall into an artistically gray area, however, when it is an image that is so simplified, compartmentalised and easily traced as a cartoon, the copying of such an image displays much less skill in the drawer in question than, for example, trying to replicate a realistic classic painting. (However, that is another can of worms entirely, but for the record, I don't hold much value to copied paintings, classical or not.) The examples shown were simple lined copies of the other images, with some color shown where the cel shading wasn't simply imitated with pencil. It displays very little technical merit, in addition to not showing any amount of creative prowess from the artist. Copied images like this are everywhere, and I for one am thoroughly unimpressed by these pictures. There is no originality to the images, in appearance or in thought.
Even a plain drawing of a character, when concieved from the mind and skills of the artist, can be original. In the case of eyeballing an anime shot, the artist in question is taking no creative initiative to create an image; he or she is simply mimicking an image that is already there.

I would liken it to re-typing a passage of your favorite book (Generally with a lot of spelling mistakes) and calling it fan-fiction. Technically, you did write it, and perhaps writing it did intensify your understanding of the style, or help your typing skills, or help you to remember your favorite author's patterns of word use, but there is very little that is impressive or creative about it. On the other hand, you could take that passage and think it through, writing it from another character's point of view, with your own ideas and interpretations of the scene. That would be much better, and somewhat akin to an artist drawing a character in his or her own style; it is new, fresh, and is good for practice. What is most dynamic in fanfiction, is when you are able to extrapolate parts of a character that many people haven't thought of before, and write a completely unheard of scene that is believable and well written and provokes thoughts about the characters and the possible themes in their situations. A really good piece of fan-art, in my opinion, is similar. You tell a story, a theme, or describe a character's essence and personality with an image. It can be very powerful, interesting, and unique.

Some fans, however, get so used to the lukewarm bits of praise and coddling they recieve from 'putting an effort' into copying an image that they become complacent and believe that is all they need to do. Why work hard and study artistic practices and develop your own unique style when you can just copy an existing image and get just as much praise for it? I think that's the trap that most copyers who call themselves artists tend to fall into.

For your own sake, I would like to declare my blunt declaration with more detail and constructive advice: Simply copying an existing piece of art is not impressive and it does not help you to develop your art skills.

In addition, there is no practical purpose for copying such images, or for being able to do so:

The only time when tracing might be useful to you as an artist would be perhaps if you were a cel-tracer or in-betweener for an animation studio. (HowEVER, you should know that in Japan, this is an excessively low-paying job, and most in-between work for animation, both Japanese and american, is done in South Korea.) If you somehow become very lucky and work with a comic studio where you need to imitate the main artist's style, then eye-tracing an existing image will not help either, because you still need to learn how to create a new pose and perspective.

If you want to create your own images, for fun or profit, then copying will not benefit you a cent. You might like to be inspired by the styles and poses and layout that other artists use. That's OKAY! You can by all means read comics and manga and look at the poses and expressions and panels that you think are the most effective and incorporate similar works into your own drwings. BUT, having only eye-trace skills will not help you to make your own images, even inspired images. Why? Because you don't know the basics of how the images are constructed and rendered. You don't have a strong understanding of the physical buildup of your characters; the physiology of their anatomy, facial features, clothing, surroundings.

Most will argue that even for anime art, a basic understanding of anatomy and portraiture are neccesary, and I'm one who agrees with that perspecive.

However, at the very least, you should look around at the methods of various artists of various styles and explore how they make an image straight out of their minds. It involves much more than having a mental picture to trace out. It involves mentally constructing and composing an object and simplifying it into lines. The cartoonists of spongebob need to understand the physiology of a squshy cube in order to draw spongebob from as many angles and contortions as they do. And the same goes for human figures, though it is far more complex. Even for anime, creating a basic structure and stylizing it with lines is important.

People tend not to understand this, however, and it causes them to lean on reference images as a crutch, rather than a study subject or as inspiration.

Yeah. Basically, that's why I said it.
PUKE
although toby's post is total tl;dr material, it is helpful and very true.

lawl and another thing, toby didn't personally attack anybody. she simply pointed out something that is unacceptable. stop being lulzy drama llamas and don't take anything like this personally. christ. ^____^
That One Dude
Tehe, I must scan all my drawings... But alas, the scanner in the office is far too slow. :<

NatChan, FTW! Wait... What's with the sweatdrop?!?!

Gahaha, as soon as I get sick of the playboy bunny that'll be my new avy. :>
edo little kid
hello,this is my new pic

katieluvsfma
toby-chan what did i ever do to make u hate me so much? ok u find my work unimpressive ok i know now let it go!if u hate it so much then don't look at it!i already told u im not a artist i just draw for a hobbie to get away from all the crap i got to deal with everyday! so stop attacking me!
mei_tenshi
katieluvsfma: So...you don't take constructive criticism very well, do you? mellow.gif
seventh_sky
Iunno, I think eyeballing has really helped me in terms of seeing how shadows fall, and getting face shapes to look more realistic, but that's just me. I draw weirdly anyway.

I did some random comics based off of my time at this year's Animazement (anime con in NC held on Memorial Day weekend)

Comic 1
Comic 2

my art skills are sadly lacking in these, but I like drawing them lol
PUKE
@ edo little kid - oh kid you posted the same pic in your art thread. post something different then i'll have something to say.

@ katieluvsfma - lulzcow. she wasn't personally attacking you, she was pointing out something you did wrong. dear god, just say "k fine i won't do it again" and move on.
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(katieluvsfma @ Oct 1 2007, 04:16 PM) *
toby-chan what did i ever do to make u hate me so much? ok u find my work unimpressive ok i know now let it go!if u hate it so much then don't look at it!i already told u im not a artist i just draw for a hobbie to get away from all the crap i got to deal with everyday! so stop attacking me!

I just wrote an essay length post detailing the reason that I don't think your methods are useful and suggestions for ways you can improve. Christ, if that means I hate you then... I'm sorry?

I mean, I only dance for fun, but it wouldn't hurt if one of my classmates told me I was doing something wrong that could mess up my technique. (Because even when you're just dancing for fun, there are plenty of ways you can injure yourself if you do it wrong. And it never hurts to get better.)

That post was also an all-encompassing response to the rather emotional reaction by other people. Namely, Wateria, who seemed to take some particular offense, and who also claims to wish to become a "Manga-ka", even though, judging from her gallery, she draws with the same eyeballing techniques. It would benefit both of you to know that that isn't a positive process to an artist who is trying to draw in anime style.

PS
- is your period key broken? (Not as a matter of sarcasm; I'm seriously wondering. Your other punctuation seems mostly intact.)

QUOTE(PUKE @ Oct 2 2007, 02:49 PM) *
@ katieluvsfma - lulzcow. she wasn't personally attacking you, she was pointing out something you did wrong. dear god, just say "k fine i won't do it again" and move the on.

She doesn't have to say "k fine i won't do it again" if she doesn't want to.
By all means, she can keep going and doing what she does if she doesn't think she has anything to prove to me. I'm not king of acceptability, and there are plenty of people who think it's just fine, as this thread has proven.
I only represent a small faction of the population. It's her decision to say whether or not my opinion matters to her at all.

The only thing she'd be required to promise (by subforum rules) would be to state her references.
PUKE
@ toby-chan - i meant as in she'll cite her references next time. i'm not discouraging the kid from drawing. lol.
edo little kid
hi guys

this is my drawing

Envy

little Edo and winry

pretty winry

Edward

Layra

I love you guys

sayonraaaaaaa
PUKE
@ edo little kid - My favorite one is the Layra pic. You drew her really gorgeous.
edo little kid
oh really thank you very much wink.gif

thats right layra is the best one rolleyes.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
~*seventh_sky: Awwww, those comics are so cutely drawn. I like how you're the one holding the mushroom =P. The basketball one was awesome, too ^^!

~*edo little kid: Wow, your drawing skills are amazing. I really like the first drawing, the one with Riza, Roy, Winry and Ed. The expression on Winry's face was perfect, I can almost see that episode where she looks in the auto-mail shop and squeals XD.
edo little kid
oh ~Edward~Elric~Fan~ really thanks I love you

well,

the new pic

riza on sea

sayonraaaaaaaa

Fushi
@ Edo little kid: do you use copic markers? I wish i could color like that, dang =/

You just have a little a to work on propoirtion wise (i.e. the heads are a little too big) but that's easibly fixable with practice. Good job and keep on at it! =)
edo little kid
hi

new pics

sayonraaaaaaaaaa
Tuckersux
Hey edo little kid, your Winry and Lyra drawings rule. As well as you Winry and Rose picture. You're very good.
edo little kid
oh really thanks tuckersux

ok

I drawn this new pics today

look it

and give me some caption

and this

see you soon

love you all
Toby-Chan
I'll probably come under spiteful criticism for whatever I post here now, laugh.gif.
But anyway. Here's a style-practice piece- just a plan poirtait of Lust.

Face inked with pen; hair inked with tablet, tone with tablet. I like that chunky/messy ink style, that seems to be rather popular with some current indie artists, mainly the likes of IDEA/Houseki-Hime (Who I adore!)

I swear, it can even be discouraging to see how many awesome artists with super-attractive styles are out there just doing independent hobby-publications. But they're oh so nice to drool over. I'd love to be not-lazy enough to someday do the same.
edo little kid
toby

good drawing

++++++++++++++++

new pics

where the best one??
PUKE
@ toby i like how different lust came out. her lips are also very nicely done.

@ edo little kid the second pic is really cute. makes me laugh how ed and envy are so happy together. lol. my side hurts a little.
edo little kid
hello

new

Celeste Nayamashii
edo, I really love your work! That first one of Ed crying just makes me wanna cuddle him!

Here's a few of my pieces I'd like to share happy.gif I also created a thread with my art in it, if anybody's interested.
edo little kid
oh thanks winry

right

poor ed when he cry

I love it and cuddle him!!!

and all your pics is great

I love that edo with winry

and all your pics is great

and the best one

oh boy all the pics is very good!!!

I love it

thanks

Yana
Woah great drawings here. ohmy.gif I am afraid mine are cheap work when I'm looking at these. happy.gif Oh well.. I drew Envy and some weird stuff of Al.

I like it more than I thought I would. The only thing I don't like about it.. the eyes. I mean, look at them.. There must be 2 kilometres between them. laugh.gif

Haha, I tried to color it.

My Sister Loves Al
As you can see, she loves him. I love that Ed I drew, looks like a girl.

That One Dude
This'll be my own twisted version of a 'female' Hichigo... >_><_< all types of criticism is accepted.

... Yes I named 'her' Moira. Ya gots a problem?!
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Mad Roy

Claymore Girls

Just 2 drawings I did last week while watching Fullmetal Alchemist again =P.
Yana
I drew another picture of Envy and one of Edward rolleyes.gif

Celeste Nayamashii
I just did a new drawing of Edward the other day since autumn has arrived here happy.gif I got in the mood to do a autumny piece! Here's the sketch and colored version and also two new sketches from my most recent chapter in my story happy.gif I hope you guys enjoy happy.gif

Naivete
A picture which happened along at 12 o'clock at night when I found it hard to go to sleep.
Click to view attachment
Inspirational keywords for this picture were "Roy x Winry" & "angst" from Fushi's Roy x Winry thread and "chunky/messy ink style" from Toby's latest picture in this thread.
Like I said, 12 o'clock at night so I got lazy in some parts (you can tell, especially with Roy) including details, proportion and whatnot. Though its my very first piece work thats been coloured. =D

Very lazy. Bad neKoh.
Celeste Nayamashii
Everybody's art's lookin good! *thumbs up* I just finished coloring Ed's Worst Nightmare
edo little kid
hi

my drawing about

ed and winry

Celeste Nayamashii
Awwwww! Edo! I love your EdxWinry drawings! <3 I just did an EdxWinry one myself happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.