Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Beauty Of Your Own Artwork
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
Envy-chan
Thanks! laugh.gif But... my scanner screwed the picture up. Greed's skin is darker than what I colored it, and my OC's hair was supposed to be like a light, chocolatey caramel brown, but it came out like bloody dark chocolate mixed with cherries. O___O; But yep. The writing on it is a preview for some of the later chapters... probably chapter 4 or 5, which ever one I introduce Greed in.
Cheez_n_ Maeve
Envy-chan~ nice fangirl expressions!
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
Ok, heres a couple of my drawings. I think they look okay, tell me what you think happy.gif.

Tenma from School Rumble

Roy Mustang

Edwards Transmuted Microphone

Edward Elric #1

Black Hayate

Edward Elric #2
--
Will post more later happy.gif!
Tombow
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - You got FMA drawings!! Nice!!
Tenma is cute, too! And, good job on Ed and Hayate, too!!
But, of course, being a fan, I love that Roy drawing!! He looks cute!!
Nice job!! I would love to see more of your drawings!! happy.gif
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - You got FMA drawings!! Nice!!
Tenma is cute, too! And, good job on Ed and Hayate, too!!
But, of course, being a fan, I love that Roy drawing!! He looks cute!!
Nice job!! I would love to see more of your drawings!! happy.gif

~*Tombow: Thank you, thank you, thank you biggrin.gif!! I am happy you like all of my drawings. The Tenma drawing, and the first Ed pic I did in about a matter of 10 mins. Was just bored at the time so they didn't come out too well. I think I need to darken up Black Hayate's eye a little [just noticed that now tongue.gif]. With the Roy drawing I did that one for my brother since he likes Roy Mustang more! I am kinda bored waiting until I have to go to work so heres more pics:

Edward Elric

Yuki from Fruits Basket

L from Death Note

L, Light, and Ryuk from Death Note
Envy-chan
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - I love your drawings! They're really nice! When I saw the Black Hayate one, I was like, Awwww... so huggable! And so Is Roy and Ed. Good job with Tenma-chan, as well!

Anyways, here's another 3 a.m. doodle. I realized... I like to draw yaoi at 3 a.m. D=
~Edward~Elric~Fan~
@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - I love your drawings! They're really nice! When I saw the Black Hayate one, I was like, Awwww... so huggable! And so Is Roy and Ed. Good job with Tenma-chan, as well!

~*Envy-chan: Thank you very much happy.gif!! I also like your drawing. Ed looks so cute when he's sleepy tongue.gif.
--
Abel Nightroad from Trinity Blood

Gaara from Naruto

Alphonse Elric
Nekokitty
Haven't posted here in a while~!
@Edward~Elric~Fan: I didn't know you can draw.
You have such a cute artstyle. I really liked the way your Deathnote drawing turned out! And I like the way you colored your Gaara drawing.
@Envy-chan: I really like your artstyle too. I like the way you shade and color. That last doodle of Roy and Ed is so cute. <3

Here's two of mine:
C.C from Code Geass I plan on coloring this one digitally, but so far, all I've got done is her hair. XD
Female Lelouch also from Code Geass
Umm, this one's genderswap. XD
Tombow
Wow, many more nice fanarts!! ^^

@~Edward~Elric~Fan~ - Those are very good!!
I like Death Note ones, Yuki, Ed, Al, Gaara.. I like them all! You're very good!! happy.gif

@Envy-chan - I love your doodle!! Very nice details, including Ed's drawing of Envy!! biggrin.gif
Although, Roy is kind of creepy standing behind Ed like that!! tongue.gif

@Nekokitty - Nice to see your drawings again!!
I would love to see C.C from Code Geass one colored!!
And, nice job on Lelouch as a female!! biggrin.gif
Hope you will post more!! ^^

Envy-chan
@ Tombow - What comes around goes around, I guess. Roy is stalking Ed, and Ed is stalking Roy. He has snapshots of Roy under his book! *Le gaspeth*
Cheez_n_ Maeve
Yay! I have another pic done! Took me a little longer than i thought but here it is!
MAEVE- new and improved with a smaller chest! and angsty! mwahahahahahahahaha!
Naivete
I haven't been here in ages! ;__;

Envy-chan: Oooh, nice work! ^^ I think deep inside, we all like drawing yaoi at 3am. =D
Ed~Fan~: Your Gaara picture really stands out. XD
Nekokitty: Pretty~ Hope to see it coloured soon. =D
Cheez_n_ Maeve: Noice work with the eyes! ^^

Damn, I really wanna post something here. ><
Cheez_n_ Maeve
baka-nekoh- thank you very much! ^^
Tombow
@Cheez_n_ Maeve - Wow, nice pic!
Your "new and improved" MAEVE is beautiful!!
Awesome work on her eyes!! And, I like her hair, too!!
Yap, it's slender, and got more complex antsy expression, too!!
Beautiful work!! very nice!! happy.gif

@baKa-neKoh - We'd love to your fanart here, too!! ^^
If your school is over and you got some time, draw some and post it!! ^^
Naivete
^I'd love to, since I've got a few new pics that I've worked on but my scanner is acting up. sleep.gif
Aw well..
Cheez_n_ Maeve
Tombow- Thankies. Though, if Maeve became a real person she'd hurt me for this. Downsizement in breast size. Poor poor Maeve. Though she does look cute like that. Her hair is actually the same. It's just down for once. I did this pic for a rp that i'm currently using her in. With my comic plot as her background, she's just been thrust into a strange new world and separated from everyone she knows and loves. Thus, the angst is appropriate.
That One Dude
Toxin-Dante My gaian avatar...

BTW: It is a boy... not a girl... and yes, hes wearing a mini...
Tombow
@TOXIN13 - That's.. uh.. cute!! Nice job!! ^^
Actually, I think you captured "boyshness' (or whatever you may call it.. ^^) nicely. ^^
Cute in mini-skirt!! biggrin.gif
That One Dude
@ Tombow- Hehe, thanks. And well, the 'boyshness' may be all in the eyebrows (bushy eyebrows, dang bushy eyebrows, meh no likey bushy eyebrows, nyurr). And don't worry, my friend had the same reaction you did. tongue.gif
Cheez_n_ Maeve
TOXIN13~ kawaii! Yay for miniskirts!!
I love gaia. It's fun. ^^
Little Washu
So, you can post any fan-art hear? Not only FMA?

If so, here are a few of mine:
Kakashi Hatake
Lin Mei-fa(Right) and Kozue(Left)
Random Pic
Tombow
@Little Washu - On this thread, yeah.. because some others post FMA fanarts, so I guess that will balance out for the thread as a whole. But, if you open your own thread, then you must post at least some FMA fanarts on your thread. smile.gif And, of course we encourage everyone to make many FMA fanarts, but members can post other non-FMA fanarts in this forum also. ^^
And, as for your fanarts, those are very nice!!
Lin Mei-fa and Kozue are cute, and nice details on the wing and the dress etc. on the last one!!
And, I love your Kakashi drawing!! It's very nicely done!!
Hope to see more of your drawings!! happy.gif
Little Washu
Thank you Tombow ^^!
Here are a few more, though not as good as the others:
Haruno Saotome from Negima!
Kakashi eating a cookie
Pikachu
Those are some of my best. I do have some characters that I've made, but they're not that good.
Tombow
@Little Washu - Wow, that Haruno came out very nice!!
Nice details on the clothings!!
And, Kakashi eating huge cookie is soo cute!! I love it!! biggrin.gif
And, nice job on Pikachu also!!
Very nice jobs!! happy.gif
Edward_Elric_17
Hey y'all! I know I havn't been here at all, but I'm starting to come back. For those who don't know, my name is Allison...Allie for short. I want to hopefully get to know some of y'all and make friends, if I can. Also, I want to say that I absolutely love anime, which is a big reason why I'm here. My favourite anime shows right now are InuYasha, Full Metal Alchemist, Shaman King, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Naruto, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and Wolf's Rain. I'm in college right now...in the Multimedia Production course. I'll be going into my second year this fall. It's a really fun course. Lots to learn. I'm not sure where it'll take me, since there are so many options to choose from...but I guess that's all part of this great adventure. Well, that's about all for now. I'll try and come by when I can...when I'm like super bored or something tongue.gif I'll leave y'all with some of the drawings I've done. See ya around!

Allie

<Merged "My Drawings *and Introduction*" with 3posts here. 07/07/07 ~Tombow>
Triple Soul
There's both a Newcomers [or in your case, a Welcome Back] thread and a Fanart forum to show off your drawings, though that last forum is reserved for FMA, so I don't think your Neopets and Naruto stuff should go there.

Lastly, your signature is too big -- it needs to be 500 x 500 in size or lower.

Don't mean to nitpick, but just making it known since you seem unfamiliar with the rules. Now if a mod would kindly either close or move this~
ScarMySoul
QUOTE(Triple Soul @ Jul 5 2007, 11:28 PM) [snapback]559366[/snapback]
There's both a Newcomers [or in your case, a Welcome Back] thread and a Fanart forum to show off your drawings, though that last forum is reserved for FMA, so I don't think your Neopets and Naruto stuff should go there.

Lastly, your signature is too big -- it needs to be 500 x 500 in size or lower.

Don't mean to nitpick, but just making it known since you seem unfamiliar with the rules. Now if a mod would kindly either close or move this~

I post all my non FMA stuff in the fanart section, so its probably okay.... smile.gif
Fushi
Oh, I was looking through my photobucket and found a picture I had nearly forgotten about.

Roy no likey goth loli. laugh.gif

And there was a fic that went with it too. XD;
Tombow
@Edward_Elric_17 - Welcome back!! biggrin.gif
I moved your post here because all your fanarts are non-FMA fanarts and since on this thread it is ok if some artists would post non-FMA fanart because some others would post FMA fanart and, as a thread as a whole it will balance out.
You have amazingly beautiful collection of fanarts!!
I'm looking forwards to seeing more of your fanarts!!

@Fushigi - Tehehe!! That's great!! laugh.gif
That dress is awesome!! (Excellent detail, too!! ^^)
And, Roy's expression is priceless!! XDD
I love it!! XDD

@Triple Soul - Our max size for the sig is 500 pix wide x 300 pix high.
Little Washu
Fushigi Rockna- Roy looks pretty happy.gif.
Here's one of mine, since I feel like posting a drawing:
Is me, as a ninja biggrin.gif
That One Dude
^Heh, shes cute! Nice artwork!
seventh_sky
wauuugh random Negima drawing XD
Fushi
Thanks guys. happy.gif

Just so you're aware, the clothing Roy's wearing isn't original. It is the outfit of Suigintou (a.k.a. Mercury Lampe, a.k.a. The First Doll, a.k.a. Junk-chan) from Rozen Maiden. I had actually hoped to link to a scene of Junk-chan to show instead of just a picture (in hopes of luring people into this series) but movie maker decided to be an arse. >>
Tombow
@Little Washu - That's a cute Ninja!! Nice action pose, too!! I like it!! biggrin.gif

@seventh_sky - Nice job with Negima bishies!!
You're always so good with eyes, but I like that profile of hooded guy also!! happy.gif

@Fushigi - Thanks for posting the link for the source material. smile.gif
seventh_sky
Yay for more Fire Emblem fanart .

I'm just a Seth fangirl happy.gif
Tombow
@seventh_sky - Awesome shding and highlighting jobs!!
And beautiful eyes!! I love the way you draw with pencil!!
Please make some more drawings!! happy.gif
Keoni
Wow, that drawing it totally awesome Seventh! I love how you shaded it, very clear happy.gif

Random SasuSaku drawing I'm such a newbie in screentoning rolleyes.gif
Tombow
@Keoni - Wow, that's awesome!! I really like the feel of that fanart!!
You're getting so good!! I don't see many Sasuke-Sakura fanart, and this one looks so nice!!
Very lovely, and I like the background also!!
I love it very much!! happy.gif
micchichan
Here's Edward from Vol.11 He was battling Scar. ^^

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/59166818/

I didn't really shade it, I fell asleep^^; *did drawing in bed*
Tombow
@micchichan - That is a nice drawing of Ed!!
I remember the scene, and that is not the easy pose to draw, IMO, and it came out very nice!!
I love the details, especially on the Automail!! Very nicely done!!
Hope to see many more of your posts here!! happy.gif
Cheez_n_ Maeve
Hey if anyone has some cool designs of any kind - tatoos, weapon, etc.- I need some examples this pic that i'm doing. I have a general image of what i want her clothes to look like but they need patterns. Also if you see any anatomy problems, please let me know.

This is her. It's just a sketch but it'll give you guys a general idea of what she looks like.
seventh_sky
@Micchichan: That's a very good picture! I like it very much! Now shade it! XD
micchichan
@ Tombow Thank you so much!!!

@ Seventh Sky Thank you so much! Heh, I'll probably shade it in soon!
jefe
likely the only fma stuff illl ever draw

and the product of my borigness at school:

Click to view attachment
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c158/sir...squeu/IMG-1.jpg

<Switched 1 oversize pic from Image posting to Attachment to stop stretching of the forum page. 07/11/07 ~Tombow>
seventh_sky
@Jefe: That's pretty good with a pen, especially the bottom one! Did you have a reference, or did you draw them all from memory? O_o Cuz that's pretty impressive *nods*
Tombow
@blackpheonix7 - I like your fanarts!! Kon and Yotsuba are my favorites among them!! biggrin.gif
BTW, because you do not have any FMA fanarts, and this being FMA fanart sub-forum and generally we request having at least some FMA fanart on each thred, I'm moving your post to this thread where we have fanarts from multiple artists, including some posting FMA fanarts, hence some others posting exclusively non-FMA fanarts are being balanced out. If you get more fanarts you can keep making new posts here and show us your fanarts. smile.gif

@Cheez_n_ Maeve - Is she going to have tattoos?? And weapons?? Oh my!! Can't wait to see how it develops!! biggrin.gif
(I don't have any idea what kind of tattoos and weapons are good for her.. sorry!! ^^)

@jefe - You are so good at capturing the characters!!
That "doodles" of yours with all these FMA characters are amazing!!
I enjoy looking at each characters!! biggrin.gif
Hope you can draw some more and post here!! happy.gif
blackpheonix7
@Towbow: Thanks, dude!
jefe
thanks!! you make me blush =8)

@seventh: the bottom one was from memory. i like finding simple ways to draw the main characteritics of the chars, i think it makes it all easier. (ex: hughes face is basically a rectangle XD)

ps: tombow, you are in all the threads O: !!
Mercy_Alchemist94
QUOTE(jefe @ Jul 9 2007, 08:49 PM) [snapback]560791[/snapback]
likely the only fma stuff illl ever draw

and the product of my borigness at school:

Click to view attachment
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c158/sir...squeu/IMG-1.jpg

<Switched 1 oversize pic from Image posting to Attachment to stop stretching of the forum page. 07/11/07 ~Tombow>

Oh my gosh, that's so cute! I love Alex, I think he's the best one on there! happy.gif You're very talented, though I won't lie... Riza (Crap forgot how to spell her name at the moment.) needs a little more work. But it's still pretty good! 8/10 for you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.