Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Beauty Of Your Own Artwork
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
Fayth Prophecy
Thanks^^ BTW-That's my name^^ But, yeah. Thanks again^^

http://photobucket.com/albums/v338/Equinya/thequote.jpg

I loved doing this one!!
Tombow
^^ Wow, Winry Rockbell Elric, you have a beautiful name!!
And, you are really good with Photoshopping!! Another nice job!!! happy.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(Winry Rockbell Elric @ Mar 6 2006, 08:25 AM) [snapback]359202[/snapback]

Thanks^^ BTW-That's my name^^ But, yeah. Thanks again^^

http://photobucket.com/albums/v338/Equinya/thequote.jpg

I loved doing this one!!

So, that's your real name huh? It's really nice! I like it! Such a beautiful name you have there! Yeah, this new pic you make, made me and my sis Jinxie Oooed for a moment! laugh.gif It's really nice, but the writings is backwards.. And hard to read though.. I hope you can tell us what is it about. I really like to know! happy.gif

Welcome to the board FullmetalMagician! Yes, like Tombow had said, your siggie is really great! Like the way of your evil looking and doings to Ed!(Poor guy..) tongue.gif Anyway, yup the two pics that you put on the top is not downloaded completely and I can't see the pic! Would you care to re-attach it in the next post? I'll be happy if you do so! Can't wait to see it! smile.gif

P/S: BTW, I like your avatar too! happy.gif I like the way Ed goes round and round all the time! Really funny! And make my head spins too! wacko.gif LOL laugh.gif

(TODAY, 8.05 p.m.)

Hrmm?? No reply eh?? Well that doesn't matter.. Since I can't double post, so I edited this post.. Here I wanna show you guys a drawing of Ed's family that I have made! Hope you guys like it! biggrin.gif Here goes nothing!

[attachmentid=4073]

I put names to his children too! laugh.gif The girl standing and holding a little boy is Crystal Ardry Elric. The little boy holding a kitten in his hand is Edry Zachreas Elric. The girl who is yawning on her mother's (Winry) lap is Ruby Dwary Elric. The twins which is playing Fluffy the dog under their father (Edward) is from left, Winard Ixora Elric and Ryard Crimson Elric. The boy who is holding an empty ice-cream cone and weeping while Edward rubbed his messy thorny hair is Edwin Sapphire Elric. I put their ages as well! The eldest is their sister Crystal who is 15 years old, followed by Ruby,12, Edwin,10, Ryard and Winard,6 and the last and smallest of all is Edry, 3 years old.. biggrin.gif And I find him the cutest one as he has his father's hair and his mother beautiful face! Aww.. I just love that little Edry!! (Ugh.. Now I'm falling in love with my own drawings.. huh.gif ) Anyway, I actually made this drawing, according to my fic that I've made.. I never post the fic in the fanfic before, so I guess you guys haven't read or seen it.. I dunno, should I put up the story or not? Waddaya guys think? Please do tell me!! I really need your support! Okay, that's all for now! See ya!! laugh.gif

P/S:Sorry for the dirty pic! I really don't have much time to rubbed the messy black stuff! So I hope it doesn't ruined anything!!! happy.gif*sweatdrop..*
AndroidLust
Awww, KiorujiXeroxGurl, what a happy family. And such cute children! I guess that`s what you get from Winry and Ed...
Now for another one of my scribblings.
IPB Image
Temari from Naruto. Yeah Naruto is slowly conquering the left side of my brain.
Tombow
@KiorujiXeroxGurl - That is an awsome family you made for Ed!! smile.gif
Love the setting, love the drawings, and love the names!!
Yes, yes, I 'd love to read your fanfic with that family!! happy.gif

@AndroidLust - Nice drawing of Temari!!
(Hehe, it's fine that Naruto invading your brain, as long as there's a room left for Royai!! laugh.gif)
Toby-Chan
Android Lust- You have a sweet style. biggrin.gif

Since my fan art thread is down (I guess people just lost interest...) here are a few things I've done lately...

Izumi (Nudity warning)

Envy x Lust

RusselxEdward

A quick sketch of Scar ('Nother nudity warning)
AndroidLust
Thanks Toby-Chan. Your art is beautiful. The way you color and shade makes them look so humanesque, it`s creepy (but in a good way).
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(Tombow @ Mar 8 2006, 07:08 AM) [snapback]359983[/snapback]

@KiorujiXeroxGurl - That is an awsome family you made for Ed!! smile.gif
Love the setting, love the drawings, and love the names!!
Yes, yes, I 'd love to read your fanfic with that family!! happy.gif

Thank you Tombow! I'll put the story up once I type it fully in my comp.. ( This is because I always write it in my book, and I didn't save it in the comp.. Now I had to type it first.. rolleyes.gif But, you just have to wait for a while before I can post it! Okay, I'll informed you once I put it up kay?? happy.gif) Thanks again for your support!! biggrin.gif

Hello AndroidLust! Long time no see! And thanks for saying so.. smile.gif Hey, I like Temari's pic! She's lovely! She make me feel happy and jumpy all of a sudden.. (I don't know why.. laugh.gif *sweatdrop..*) Anyway, I like Naruto too! I love the story, as Naruto himself is SSOO mischievous and funny! I always follow the series in the television! It was an awesome story! Yeah, sometimes I do feel like you too! Hehe!! tongue.gif

Welcome to the board Toby-Chan! You have quite an awesom drawing there! The figure and the body shapes looks so alive! But, quite scary for my eyes too see it! laugh.gif *sweatdrop..*The picture made my eyes widened ph34r.gif and blink blink.gif for a moment! But still, I like the way you draw the pictures! They look really great!! Keep it up!! biggrin.gif
Fayth Prophecy
Thanks for the compliment on the Photoshop, Tombow^^

What the quote said:

If my-no, anyone's life was simple, then it wouldn't be worth living.- JVB

New piccies^^
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/Equ...oloured.jpg One of my characters-Purrsha
http://fanart.theotaku.com/imgs/11226-2005...825.jpg-Purrsha Purrsha again, only uncoloured
http://fanart.theotaku.com/imgs/11226-20050625213354.jpg-The The spazzy JRock god, Miyavi and a kitten
http://fanart.theotaku.com/imgs/11226-20050711125913.jpg-My My bounding pic.

Enjoy^^
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(Winry Rockbell Elric @ Mar 8 2006, 12:15 PM) [snapback]360099[/snapback]

Thanks for the compliment on the Photoshop, Tombow^^

What the quote said:

If my-no, anyone's life was simple, then it wouldn't be worth living.- JVB

Owh.. So that's what the backwards quote says! Hrmm.. quite a deep meaning ya? Heh! laugh.gif
Urmm.. Winry,I can't see your pics! I dunno why? It says that the page cannot be found and the first pic cannot be shown! Ermm.. If you don't mind, would you reload the pics again? I want to see it! Please? sad.gif
Mr.Falman
I agree! Please reload your pics. I would really like to see them! happy.gif You have art skillz. BTW I like your avatar tongue.gif
Fayth Prophecy
I edited the post^^ So feel free to check them out again! The first words got put into the website somehow...

And thanks^^ I love it too!
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Okay, at least we can see the other three of your pic! The first one is awesome! It looks like a cartoonist made them! I like the daring looks! The second one is a pic? Did you do that? It's lovely! I like the way the girl looking at the kitten!! So cutee!! XD And the last pic is outstanding! It looks like a combination of colour water and graffiti!! LOVE the hair!! happy.gif You really got witts to do all this drawing! Very nice indeed! Keep up the good work!

Hye Mr.Falman! I waited for you for a long time! I am really eager to see your drawings too! Hope you can do one too!! Ta-taa!!
laugh.gif
Tombow
@Toby-Chan - Those are really good!! I agree with AndroidLust. They look so nicely humanized!! Wonderful jobs!! smile.gif

@Winry Rockbell Elric - Yap, we can see them now, except the one at Photobucket.
Those are very good!! I especially love the last one!! It's beautiful!!
The style, the color, the design, all nicely done, IMO!! happy.gif
Fayth Prophecy
Well, technically, the one at Photbucket is the same as the one that's underneath it, only couloured^^
Toby-Chan
That purrsha one... I keep staring at it and staring at it and I just can't figure out what any of the anatomy from the neck down is supposed to be...

But the inking on that picture... o.O is GODLY! *Melts*

(Thanks for the compliments everyone. Too human? Oh my. I do have a hard time making cartoon styles look decent. They tend to look half formed.)
Fayth Prophecy
I like doing that in my pics, but most of the anatomy is mainly hidden beneath the left sleeve *the one that you can see clearly*.
Mr.Falman
Winry Rockbell Elric- Yay! Your pics work! They are all so awesome and your avie still rocks! Dante has awesome hair in it! I love her expression too. laugh.gif

KiorujiXeroxGurl- Thankies! Well, I am really NOT pleased with my artwork lately so I doodle, do requests, and practice. Nothing serious. Once I do something of value I will put it up! BTW that could take a while. blink.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(Mr.Falman @ Mar 9 2006, 02:25 PM) [snapback]360722[/snapback]

KiorujiXeroxGurl- Thankies! Well, I am really NOT pleased with my artwork lately so I doodle, do requests, and practice. Nothing serious. Once I do something of value I will put it up! BTW that could take a while. blink.gif [/color]

Fine by me! happy.gif As long you put it up, I'll sure be happy! laugh.gif (I have that same kind of feeling like you do sometimes..) tongue.gif So, I'll just wait then! biggrin.gif

P/S: Hoorah!! laugh.gif I have passed my motorcycling test!! I'm free!!! I can go where ever I want!! ph34r.gif GAAHHAAHAHAAAH!! I SHALL RULE THE WORLD!! *evil cackle* BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!! *cough, cough..* HAHAhah.. sleep.gif *sweatdrop..* (ugh.. I just went nuts after dissapointed by the car test, well at least I passed the motorcycle test.. Now I'm feeling very blite.. huh.gif ) rolleyes.gif
Fayth Prophecy
QUOTE(Mr.Falman @ Mar 8 2006, 11:25 PM) [snapback]360722[/snapback]

Winry Rockbell Elric- Yay! Your pics work! They are all so awesome and your avie still rocks! Dante has awesome hair in it! I love her expression too. laugh.gif

Same here^^ I love my Dante avi. If I remember, it was during the Hohenheim of Light episode.

New pic^^
This one is of Quistis from Final Fantasy 8 *I love her eyes^^*
http://www.deviantart.com/view/30100934/
Tombow
@Winry Rockbell Elric - I love your Quistis!!
She got amazingly beautiful eyes!!
She is so beautiful!! Awsome!! happy.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Yes2 I love her eyes too! She's really beautiful! smile.gif Sorry It's been a long while I haven't post anything to this board.. sad.gif I was away from comp for a while and I'm quite busy lately.. wink.gif So sorry for the trouble!
Fayth Prophecy
well, I'm back for a quick while. *I am currently in Louisiana on spring Break.* Thank you all for your comments on Quistis.

Once I get back into TX, I will update my art for all of you to see^^
Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist
wow all of you guys are really good here is a pic of Red XIII that i did also im only 12 soo bring on the constructive critsim or however so you spell that. IPB Image
Fayth Prophecy
Fontine, that's an awesome Red^^I love it!!! And you're only 12?! You have real talent, kid!! *Sorry, couldn't help myself^^*
Tombow
@Fontine - That is very very good!! I'm so impressed!! smile.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Hello again all!! Wow! Fontine! That was really great! I like your drawing! Send some more please!! smile.gif I'm looking forward in seeing it! laugh.gif I really can't belive you're 12! I myself can't draw that good at that age.. *sob* I guess you have skills! Well, hope to see some more kay? happy.gif
Frozen Ice Alchemist
@Mr.Falman: I luv your drawings, you're so talented!!!
Well, I drew this on scrap paper the other day and it came out quite well eventually... So I thought I'd post it~
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Aww.. That's a really CUTE triceratops Frozen Ice Alchemist! It's SSOO adorable! I really like it!! happy.gif Nice job! smile.gif
Tombow
@Frozen Ice Alchemist - I love it, love it, love it!! It's sooo adorable!! happy.gif
I wanna one like that for my pet!! biggrin.gif
Frozen Ice Alchemist
Thanx for your comment Brigadier General Tombow! (And others~)
Fontine is my made up charater and she is 25 but me my self im 12 also here is another pic
IPB Image
here is goofy, donald, sora, and kairi from kingdom hearts this came out a little bad
~*~FMA~*~
biggrin.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Hohoho!! laugh.gif Well2.. So much for drawing a pic, I ended up doing nothing for a while.. (What the heck am I telling you guys?) blink.gif Okay2, here I have a suggestion.. Because we always lack of ideas in drawing, I would rather gave a theme to make the drawing..
(Do you guys get it?) huh.gif Well for this week theme is... Ermm.. I want you guys to make a drawing of ermm... How should I say this? Oh yeah! Imagine that you guys are one of the character in FMA. Make a drawing of how would you guys look like in it and what kind of names you wanna put up. And in the picture, you can add up some friends beside the character of yourself that you made. And make sure put their special names up to. I would really love to see you guys drawing! So, get started everyone! And have fun drawing! biggrin.gif

P/S:Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist, It's not bad at all! I love goofy's face. That one looks great! happy.gif And to ~*~FMA~*~, yours are as good as I said before! So, keep it up! biggrin.gif
Thats really easy Fontine is my Created charater who love affair is Jean havoc this is an old one of her because i have to wait to put the latest one of her with a cute new hair cut up and that sucks. Regardless her i am: IPB Image
Fontine Yankee style
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Yeay! Fontine! I like her! She's cute! I wish to see the new style of her! I wonder how would she look like with the short hair cut? rolleyes.gif Ermm, I hope the next drawing will be on a blank paper. It's hard to see the pic with the blue lines on it. Anyway, you draw her out nicely! I like her much indeed! happy.gif Okay, here's mine.. I took about 3 days to finish it! Ofcourse, one day per one character is already a long time.. But here what I got after drawing them very specificly if I may say..

[attachmentid=4458]

That Waft Vixen is the character I would like to be! She's a Poltergeist Alchemist.. ph34r.gif (Ooo Scarrry.. rolleyes.gif) She has the power to borrow a ghost souls in order to fight others.. She also has learn a bit about time alchemist.. Therefore she would be able to stop time for a while.. Fox Drift is her brother who is a Razor Alchemist.. He can make soft things into sharp ones as a weapon. Just look at his pointy flabby hairs. He uses them sometime by making it sharp and prick others with it! laugh.gif But usually, he uses his samurai sword or turn soft and blunt materials into sharp ones! Van Zandt a.k.a. Blake is Waft's boyfriend. He has a problem with his name. He doesn't like to be called Van Zandt as he thinks it's to classical and sounds like a vampire's name! Therefore, he rather being called Blake.The problem with him is when people called him by his classical name, he would pout and 'harumph' to people and he likes to smoke. (Apparently, his habits is suitable for the alchemy he has..) Smoking is one thing that Waft doesn't like.. Though she admit that she has to live with it, if she wants to be with Blake.Blake is a Miasma Alchemist. The power to make fog and mists to weaken enemies vision. Pretty cool huh? That's a lil bit of details about my gang as a character Waft! Heh! biggrin.gif

[attachmentid=4459]

Here's a pic of Waft with her hair tied up and in an action mode. She's calling out a ghost by offering her blood using her knife to cut her hand. Eeeww.. But.. Kinda awesome don't you think? And her eyes were in the alchemy shape and with that, she can see the unseen within her naked eye, like ghosts and spirits! I really like that! Hihi! biggrin.gif Well that's all for now! Hope to see you guys character soon! happy.gif

P/S:By the way, I'll be working on Drift and Blake in an action mode too.But it may take a while! Okay, see ya! laugh.gif
Tombow
@Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist - Nice drawing of Frontine!! And, very nice job with Goofy and Donald!! happy.gif

@KiorujiXeroxGur - Those are fantastic!! Awsome character developments, well-done drawings, and love those names!! Excellent job!! happy.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Thanks a bunch Tombow! I'm glad that you like it! happy.gif I really hope to see others creation character soon, as well! smile.gif
QUOTE(KiorujiXeroxGurl @ Mar 20 2006, 03:08 AM) [snapback]366112[/snapback]

Yeay! Fontine! I like her! She's cute! I wish to see the new style of her! I wonder how would she look like with the short hair cut? rolleyes.gif Ermm, I hope the next drawing will be on a blank paper. It's hard to see the pic with the blue lines on it. Anyway, you draw her out nicely! I like her much indeed! happy.gif Okay, here's mine.. I took about 3 days to finish it! Ofcourse, one day per one character is already a long time.. But here what I got after drawing them very specificly if I may say..

[attachmentid=4458]

That Waft Vixen is the character I would like to be! She's a Poltergeist Alchemist.. ph34r.gif (Ooo Scarrry.. rolleyes.gif) She has the power to borrow a ghost souls in order to fight others.. She also has learn a bit about time alchemist.. Therefore she would be able to stop time for a while.. Fox Drift is her brother who is a Razor Alchemist.. He can make soft things into sharp ones as a weapon. Just look at his pointy flabby hairs. He uses them sometime by making it sharp and prick others with it! laugh.gif But usually, he uses his samurai sword or turn soft and blunt materials into sharp ones! Van Zandt a.k.a. Blake is Waft's boyfriend. He has a problem with his name. He doesn't like to be called Van Zandt as he thinks it's to classical and sounds like a vampire's name! Therefore, he rather being called Blake.The problem with him is when people called him by his classical name, he would pout and 'harumph' to people and he likes to smoke. (Apparently, his habits is suitable for the alchemy he has..) Smoking is one thing that Waft doesn't like.. Though she admit that she has to live with it, if she wants to be with Blake.Blake is a Miasma Alchemist. The power to make fog and mists to weaken enemies vision. Pretty cool huh? That's a lil bit of details about my gang as a character Waft! Heh! biggrin.gif

[attachmentid=4459]

Here's a pic of Waft with her hair tied up and in an action mode. She's calling out a ghost by offering her blood using her knife to cut her hand. Eeeww.. But.. Kinda awesome don't you think? And her eyes were in the alchemy shape and with that, she can see the unseen within her naked eye, like ghosts and spirits! I really like that! Hihi! biggrin.gif Well that's all for now! Hope to see you guys character soon! happy.gif

P/S:By the way, I'll be working on Drift and Blake in an action mode too.But it may take a while! Okay, see ya! laugh.gif

sadly when i drew the picture i hadn't got my notebook with all of the white blank paper on it so i had to draw in my note book
unsure.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Hurmm.. What about if you use an A4 paper instead Fontine? It would be better! But, it's fine by me if you have to use that notebook then! smile.gif

AndroidLust
Hey guys! Sorry I haven`t posted in a while. I`ve been busy. Here`s a doodle to make up for lack of posting. smile.gif
IPB Image
Toby-Chan
Sharpie doodle.

IPB Image
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Hello Android Lust! Welcome back! Nice drawing you got there! Love it! wub.gif happy.gif

And Toby-Chan! That's cute! I like your drawings too!! happy.gif laugh.gif
Fayth Prophecy
New art from me^^

The first one, that's my anime/manga self portrait. Enjoy^^
The second one was a boredom sketch from my english class of Uchiha Sasuke from Naruto. *I'm not completely sure if it is Sasuke, but it looks like him^^*
Tombow
@AndroidLust - Love your "doodle"!! That one is so naturally sexy!! Nice job!! happy.gif

And, @Toby-Chan, that looks so naturally emo!! Soooo funny!! laugh.gif

@Winry Rockbell Elric - Nice protrait, and Sasuke with the "sharingan"!! smile.gif
AA battery
*trying to procastinate on homework...*

ah, why not. I shall show off my poor proportion skillz muwahahaha!

{Link removed} <-- Naruto in snow
{Link removed} <--- Random Ed + Kitten
{Link removed} <--- Movie Ed + Al
{Link removed} <--- don't look at this one if you have not read Chapter 53 of the FMA manga.
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Hey Winry! Long time no see! That self potrait pic is cute! And Sasuke looks nice too!! I like em' both!! laugh.gif By the way, I LOVE your Kairi avatar! Really cute!! happy.gif ( I'm quite a Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy fan!)

Welcome to the forum board armor-alchemist! WoW!! You said that your pics were poor skills? I find it was REALLY great!! Especially the comicstrip of Al you made! That was totally funny!! laugh.gif You should do some more! I say you're good! Coz you can draw and color too! I really envy you for the coolness with colouring your drawing! I myself can't do that good.. sad.gif The first three pics you made were totally cute!! I think you're good in making chibi's.. Well done! You attract and ammuse me!! biggrin.gif
Tombow
Awwww, @armor-alchemist - Those are totally awsome!!!
And, Ilove your new avatar, too!! (I know you draw your own avatars. smile.gif )
I'm totally loving them!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OT: I never got around to posting this...
@KiorujiXeroxGurl - Conglaturation for getting the motorbike license!!
And, hope your grandma is making a smooth recovery!!! happy.gif
~*~FMA~*~
biggrin.gif that's biology work.... ph34r.gif u can tell that i'm making good grades...... biggrin.gif
I made it this mornig...in class...i hate that class...we where watching a video of how amoebas move and about protista!!!!!!!oh! it was wonderful!!!! 1:30 minutes wacko.gif of pure fun!!!!
AA battery
KiorujiXeroxGurl: Poor PROPORTION skills = chibi. If you ask me to draw something that is in proportion... ie this ---> {Link removed} <--- it ends up looking really, really, strange (legs were too short and uhh, *shrugs* my artsy friend criticized it a lot lol)

And thanks biggrin.gif Sometimes I do wish to be able to draw something that is NOT chibi though. *sigh* I still have a bunch of other stuff that I drew on this deviantart account as well as an older deviantart account that I abandoned a while ago (for various reasons) and... yea... uh... whatever xD;

Tombow: Thank you too. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.