Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dear Board, Could You Change My Display Name?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Site Support Center > Member Requests and Suggestions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Ansem_pesuer_of_darkness
New Rule:

If you have changed your display name before, you have to wait 6 months before you're allowed to change it again.
Exception to the rule: If you asked on IRC. -- Asunder

------------------------------------

unsure.gif I don't know how to change my disply name.Can I?I was told I could but I'm not sure... unsure.gif

edit: thread jack
Quistis88
I can change it for you. Tell me what name you would like to have it changed to.
Riza-Hawkeye
Ah, this thread was exactly what I was looking for. So can I have my display name changed too? Please? tongue.gif
instantmirage
we couldn't change the screen name if it not by the moderatorss ?
Quistis88
Yes, you need an administrator to do it, and since I am the Moderating Admin, I can do that for you. You have to tell me what you want the names changed to though.
Riza-Hawkeye
Oh, well I changed my mind. Thanks anyway. ^^;;
Plscks
Hello, In I actually need my nickname changed, because of a typo it ended up being pslcks instead of Plscks. If possible could I have it changed to:

Plscks

Thank you.
Quistis88
Plscks, your name has been changed.
Zarpia
ohmy.gif so you can do that? hehe

I was debating whether or not have the letter "z" capitalize in mi name...I'm still a bit unsure, but...yeah change it to "Zarpia" please^^ I will be forever greatfulll(sp?) biggrin.gif
Quistis88
I changed it, Zarpia Sharpie. smile.gif
Zarpia
ohmy.gif you are my god now happy.gif thanks a lot^^
Plscks
Thank you, now I have to change my sig.
Le Monkey
Oh yeah, I was thinking about this recently.. XD
Would there be any chance of captolising the L and M in my name when you can Quissy? ^^

Thanks allot if you can, ^^
Quistis88
QUOTE(Zarpia @ Mar 16 2006, 02:20 PM) [snapback]364072[/snapback]
ohmy.gif you are my god now happy.gif thanks a lot^^

You're welcome, dear Sharpie. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Plscks @ Mar 16 2006, 03:47 PM) [snapback]364125[/snapback]
Thank you, now I have to change my sig.

You're welcome as well. smile.gif

QUOTE(le monkey @ Apr 12 2006, 10:44 AM) [snapback]379105[/snapback]
Oh yeah, I was thinking about this recently.. XD
Would there be any chance of captolising the L and M in my name when you can Quissy? ^^

Thanks allot if you can, ^^

Done. smile.gif
Le Monkey
Yay yay yay yay yay!
*Hnds chocolate egg to Quissy, Thanks! biggrin.gif
Fayth Prophecy
Yeah, I've been debating lately whether or not to change my name, and I've decided that I should^^ So I was wondering if I could get it changed to Fayth Prophecy, if it's not too much?
Quistis88
Your name has been changed. smile.gif
Fayth Prophecy
And I thank you, Quistis.
caerulcis
i see so it's Quistis who changes names.
hrm...could you possibly change my name to Selaphiel.
i'll give you a cookie. tongue.gif
Quistis88
Display name changed.
caerulcis
thank you very much Quistis. biggrin.gif
you ish the very bestest. laugh.gif
*~vachi~*
Quistis, could you change my display name? pleaaaaaaaaaase? I would like it to be :
*~vachi~*
Would make me veeery happy!! si? si? smile.gif

Quistis88
It's been changed, *~vachi~*. Enjoy your new display name. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Selaphiel @ Apr 13 2006, 05:28 AM) [snapback]379933[/snapback]
thank you very much Quistis. biggrin.gif
you ish the very bestest. laugh.gif

Haha, thanks for your gratitude. laugh.gif
*~vachi~*
w00t!! thank you soooo much Quistis!!! tongue.gif Me happy now!!! biggrin.gif smile.gif tongue.gif w00t!! you rock!! cool.gif
Zarpia
Now to get used to that name tongue.gif well as long as you don't change your avy laugh.gif
zombie
the only way im going 2 be able to tell who is who is if I have avatars and sigs showing. sad.gif
phoenix dying
I would appreciate it if my name would be changed to phoenix dying , no pressure or anything. I feel that it needs to be changed...
Quistis88
I hope there's no underlying message of depression or anything. Your name has been changed.
phoenix dying
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Apr 17 2006, 11:52 AM) [snapback]382288[/snapback]

I hope there's no underlying message of depression or anything. Your name has been changed.

Thanks for the change. And no, there is no message of depression or anycrap like that. Life is just going fine for me right now. Its more of a symoblic refrence...
Aleesha Elric
Can I please have mine changed to ~*~Chibi-Chan~*~ ? Pweese?
MonsterEnvy
oh, this is *so* confusing. Do you think that we can try to keep the username changes to things that are at least loosely based on our old names? For example, a change from MonsterEnvy to Monster Envy or Monster_Envy, but not to Lance_of_Lust or something. It's so difficult to keep track... i keep seeing the former maniac_girl posting on the newcomers board and going to welcome her and Faythe_Prophecy.
Chizu
Can I have my display name changed from Zaiku No Renkinjutsushin to Chizu pretty please
Freya_Elric
Can i change my name freya-chan to Darkangel_alchemist can i plz
Quistis88
Zaiku No Renkinjutsushin has been changed to Chizu, but Darkangel_alchemist is already taken. Please choose another.
Sharingan Serpent
I wouldn't mind renaming myself as Greeneyes Demon laugh.gif
Quistis88
Your name has now been changed.
DantElric
Hello there.
If it's not too much trouble, can I please have the D and E in my name capitalized so that it reads 'DantElric? It looks much more formal that way.
Please and Thank you. smile.gif
FullmetalPikachu
Can I have my display name changed from Fullmetal_EdwardElric to FullmetalPikachu please
Quistis88
Your names have been changed. Enjoy. smile.gif
FullmetalPikachu
thank you
Migchao
Ooh, please change mine to Migchao. People know me as Mingchao/Migchao more that Kittygirl, so...
Starrieidgirl
Hello To Whomever this May Concern:

When I was filling out my info to sign up for the site, I left off the "L" in "Starrieidgirl." It would be most appreciated if whomever reads and is able to, can add the "L."

Thank you,
Starrieidgirl, a.k.a. Starrie
DarkHaze
Can my name be LemonBuzz not lemonbuzz biggrin.gif
Quistis88
All name changes have been made. Thank you for posting here. smile.gif
DarkHaze
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Sep 23 2006, 11:06 PM) [snapback]450356[/snapback]

All name changes have been made. Thank you for posting here. smile.gif

Thanks bunches!
Freya_Elric
okie

well can i change my name Freya-chan to Freya_Elric or Feya-chan

Quistis88
Your name has been changed.
DantElric
Many thanks! biggrin.gif
Freya_Elric
Domo Arigato sensei
(thank you much teahcer)
DarkHaze
Sorry to ask again but can I be DarkHaze?
EDIT: thanks alot.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.