Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bryantq
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Site Support Center > Technical Support & Questions
asunder
paladin!

i have 5 naked tigers for sale

limited time offer

mei_tenshi
Ladies and gentlemen, this is how special bryantq is. XD
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Naked tigers?

Is the fur extra? tongue.gif
Ailuro
I am amused and a bit frightened.
asunder
apparently you don't know your admins as well as you think.

Zarpia
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Feb 9 2006, 06:59 PM) [snapback]348150[/snapback]

Naked tigers?

Is the fur extra? tongue.gif

laugh.gif
Smoke Alchemist
*cough*
asunder
he prefers them without fur.

i guess to tease him a bit i can first sell the pictures of naked tigers.
while i'm at it....maybe i can sell pictures of naked bryantq?
Ailuro
Actually, there will probably be a few offers for those. Considering how.. crazy this place is.
asunder
so the bastage hasn't replied yet...

anyways i'm claiming this thread & subforum as a method to bug the site owner.

/me rapes bryantq x 10 .
Molecular Alchemist
Ooohhh! I've never seen one of those before...and tigers are soo cute. Thus, I want one! and just think..after I master the art of cell culture, and with my growing knowledge of DNA...I can clone them..and then there will be naked tigers for ALL!!! YAY for everyone!!! laugh.gif
mei_tenshi
I can't wait to see brayntq's reaction when he sees this. XD

@Molec: Oh, but I like mine with fur! (But maybe you can alter their DNA so the fangs are so sharp and plentiful?)
bryantq
I love tigers in general wink.gif Asu is just messing with me tongue.gif
Molecular Alchemist
@mei of course...*thinks* I'll just need to make some recombinant DNA for the fur...and overexpress the genes for keratin (and increase the organism's overall intake/usage of calcium) happy.gif

@bryantq: i agree, tigers are awsome. Actually, I think that they're quite adorable...especially the white ones that Sigfried and Roy have wub.gif

So..I guess this means that there really...arn't tigers for sale?
Kyros
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Feb 10 2006, 04:48 AM) [snapback]348358[/snapback]

@mei@bryantq: i agree, tigers are awsome. Actually, I think that they're quite adorable...especially the white ones that Sigfried and Roy have wub.gif

lol you mean like the one of the ones that bit Roy (I think it was him and not Sigfried).
Molecular Alchemist
QUOTE(Kyros @ Feb 10 2006, 08:13 AM) [snapback]348409[/snapback]

QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Feb 10 2006, 04:48 AM) [snapback]348358[/snapback]

@mei@bryantq: i agree, tigers are awsome. Actually, I think that they're quite adorable...especially the white ones that Sigfried and Roy have wub.gif

lol you mean like the one of the ones that bit Roy (I think it was him and not Sigfried).

Yeah! They're simply adorable! They're all fluffy and they attack their owners when they wear spandex and sequins...what's not to love? laugh.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
IPB Image
mei_tenshi
^ laugh.gif...laugh.gif

Tigers are sooo cute when they're bouncy!
asunder
hrm well in this case it's a person pretending to be a tiger.....

in certain regions of the sewers those that want such pictures would be considered furries....
and if you don't know that word....go look up yiff while you're at it.

Envy's lil' miniskirt
Bryantq. Is there something you're not telling us? huh.gif
Molecular Alchemist
@Mini: Sigfried and Roy pic..too funny! But thanks to Tigger, that sparkly crime against fashion has been taken care of *applause* OH! and I think I still owe you and Bacon some glowing puppies....hehehe

But in regards to this new definition of "tiger"....uhhh...I like version of tigers better laugh.gif this "furries" thing that was mentioned sounds kinda creepy...I don't think I want to check it out... There are some things in this world I'm quite content with not knowing and somehow i get the feeling that this is one of them...hehe
asunder
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Feb 10 2006, 06:24 PM) [snapback]348556[/snapback]

@Mini: Sigfried and Roy pic..too funny! But thanks to Tigger, that sparkly crime against fashion has been taken care of *applause* OH! and I think I still owe you and Bacon some glowing puppies....hehehe

But in regards to this new definition of "tiger"....uhhh...I like version of tigers better laugh.gif this "furries" thing that was mentioned sounds kinda creepy...I don't think I want to check it out... There are some things in this world I'm quite content with not knowing and somehow i get the feeling that this is one of them...hehe

curiosity wins in the end?
and Molecular Alchemist: if you are (still?) a grad student then you should be at http://www.phdcomics.com/
Smoke Alchemist
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Feb 10 2006, 11:16 AM) [snapback]348452[/snapback]

IPB Image

Holy Hell that was funny Whooo whooo whooo WHOOO! That is the wonderful thing about tiggers! laugh.gif
Molecular Alchemist
QUOTE(asu @ Feb 10 2006, 06:33 PM) [snapback]348562[/snapback]

QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Feb 10 2006, 06:24 PM) [snapback]348556[/snapback]

curiosity wins in the end?
and Molecular Alchemist: if you are (still?) a grad student then you should be at http://www.phdcomics.com/

Hmm...I dunno about curiousity, I'm usually pretty good with that *fights temptation to google terms * *twitch* laugh.gif
And yup..I'm still a grad student...not goin' anywhere for a while, I'm afraid...hehehe! Thanks for the link! The comics are hilarious...I need to print some out and put them in my office area at school happy.gif The sad part is...they're soo true
asunder
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Feb 10 2006, 06:41 PM) [snapback]348567[/snapback]

And yup..I'm still a grad student...not goin' anywhere for a while, I'm afraid...hehehe! Thanks for the link! The comics are hilarious...I need to print some out and put them in my office area at school happy.gif The sad part is...they're soo true

heh those comics got me through grad school... one of the characters (cecilia) is based off of a haptics professor at my old university.

Molecular Alchemist
QUOTE(asu @ Feb 13 2006, 01:30 AM) [snapback]349610[/snapback]

QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Feb 10 2006, 06:41 PM) [snapback]348567[/snapback]

heh those comics got me through grad school... one of the characters (cecilia) is based off of a haptics professor at my old university.

Really??? That's soo cool! Yeah...I actually fowarded the link to my friends (I hope you don't mind) and we are all getting a kick out of it laugh.gif And once my PI calms down (err..we are having experimental issues at the moment), I want to show her a few too happy.gif. And, you made it through grad school? MS or PhD?
asunder
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Feb 13 2006, 01:33 AM) [snapback]349611[/snapback]

Really??? That's soo cool! Yeah...I actually fowarded the link to my friends (I hope you don't mind) and we are all getting a kick out of it laugh.gif And once my PI calms down (err..we are having experimental issues at the moment), I want to show her a few too happy.gif. And, you made it through grad school? MS or PhD?

yeah feel free to send that link around...I only did a masters...but the lure of the phd keeps trying to call me =D. If I remember anymore grad related funny stuff i'll try and post it here.

back to the original thread title....

little known fact:

BryantQ is the self proclaimed king of FMA Yaoi.

I beg to differ; I feel that the title belongs to Kase-san, despite slight wording differences.
I'd have to agree with the above statement.
I also agree with the above statements, although that does say "self-proclaimed" . . .
bryantq
Lies i say. ;o although there is no denying that ed's a stud tongue.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(asu @ Feb 13 2006, 02:57 AM) [snapback]349617[/snapback]

BryantQ is the self proclaimed king of FMA Yaoi.

Wow laugh.gif I really do learn something new everyday.
edsgirl
I'm still not sure what the hell is going on here, but where's the line for the nekkid man pics? unsure.gif
Molecular Alchemist
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Feb 14 2006, 04:45 AM) [snapback]349934[/snapback]

I'm still not sure what the hell is going on here, but where's the line for the nekkid man pics? unsure.gif

You're next up, behind Sigfried but arn't the ones in your sig enough? laugh.gif HAHAHAHAHA!
Zarpia
O.o this as sure become an interesting thread laugh.gif
asunder
*asu spanks bryantq .... thanks for updating....

i'll spank you soon to do some more junk...

after all i still hold the tiger paraphenalia in my possession. ph34r.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.