Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Greed Contiued Life.
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanfics
kenderoth
Greed survived althought marta and the rest of his cronies died, he was all alone. He no longer thought to seak a body like Al's he wants to go after Dante to kill her for bending her will so Marta Greed's true love would be killed. Greed may not have had any fealing but alas he had one love love for power money, and one soul heart warming thing. "Marta" Greed wishes to kill dante before her body rotts away or she gets killed by Ed or Al. Greed infact killed Lust and sloth he was weeding out what he thought loose ends to the humonculi chain. Ed had already killed Pride,Wrath and Envy. Greed was going after Dante but Dante tried to perswaid Greed (knowing that his power would be overwhelming compared to hers) by telling him she could use the stone to bring back Marta, as he stood in dision making shock he changed to his powerful form and rushed blindly at her he intended to miss and then grabbed the stone and with all he could thinking about only his love for Marta she apeared right before his eyes in her same beuty and ah that was their love. Dante thinking the site she was gazing appon was imposible beacase humunculi where thought to not have alchemic capabilties, he in fact did it. Holding her in his arms again Greed kissed her and told her that he loved her they resited their love for a breif second and time seemed to stop for there almost imposible chamera and humonculis feeling of love. They then holding hand rushed at the still in shock Dante and drover there power into her four hundred year soul of hatred and greed for davine life. the battle was over and know Greed and Marta's love would bine them to the stone that would make it last for all of time as so thier love was the power to make true a one true pholosiphers stone.
Their love was the last ingrediant to the stone. They kissed into the moon light as they would live on together tell the end of time itself.
Carnal Malefactor
If this even qualifies as a fanfic, it's the worst fanfic I've ever seen.
kenderoth
QUOTE(Void @ Feb 9 2006, 04:44 PM) [snapback]348109[/snapback]

You didn't have to be rude about it you could give pointers or somthing sad.gif
Carnal Malefactor
How about using a spellcheck and fixing your grammar, for starters.
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Void @ Feb 9 2006, 05:44 PM) [snapback]348109[/snapback]

Oh ho ho! You should see some of the gems I've come across. <3
Freeman_Alchemist
QUOTE(Void @ Feb 9 2006, 06:44 PM) [snapback]348109[/snapback]

Even Though I Know You Are New To This Forum Kenderoth, As Am I, (Every Time Someone Calles Me A Newb, My Avatar Grows In Power) I Must Agree With Void. The Spelling Got Worse Over Time And It Was Just Pitful At The End.
Please Refrain From Posting Again Unless You Get Your Spelling Skills Striaght.
Automne
Oh please, dear! If you want to post a fic, at least try not to make typos and separate paragraphes...To tell you the thruth, I didn't read the whole fic because, knowing it was Greed 'centric', when I saw the word 'love', I ran away immediatly...Greed + Love = OOCness at its finest. That's how it is.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.