Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Episode 46 Human Transmutation
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > English Dub episodes (on Adult Swim)
Pages: 1, 2
Molecular Alchemist
QUOTE(Full Metal Elf @ Feb 12 2006, 07:15 PM) [snapback]349396[/snapback]

Hahaha....I'll join it!..Let's start it now...and Scar can be our President...happy.gif

HUZZAH!!! so that makes 4 of us...it's you, me, Melydragon, and Scar for president!!! happy.gif So..pick your weapon of choice...hahaha! I've got a lead pipe, and Mel's got a stick

Umm...so...yeah...it was still a great episode....great for fueling the fire around my hatred of Shao Tucker..... dry.gif
Full Metal Elf
Hmmm....there are many great weapons...I'll go with a Kantana...happy.gif....
Molecular Alchemist
QUOTE(Full Metal Elf @ Feb 12 2006, 07:47 PM) [snapback]349417[/snapback]

Excellent choice...haha! VICTORY SHALL BE OURS!!! Long live the Anti-Shao Movement! biggrin.gif Mwahahaha!!! (people who hate Shao are most welcome to join)

...and (sorta back to the episode for a minute)...how long does Havok have to stay in the hospital...he was only shot in the hand, right...or am i forgetting something?
Alchemic Boom
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Feb 12 2006, 09:25 PM) [snapback]349436[/snapback]

...and (sorta back to the episode for a minute)...how long does Havok have to stay in the hospital...he was only shot in the hand, right...or am i forgetting something?

Oh Havoc doesn't stay there much longer... well you'll see. wink.gif

Ack. blink.gif The Tucker Protectors...er, I don't stand much a chance. I think I'll just go with the Archer Protection...which may need members since I have a feeling after Adult Swim airs the last episode the sub viewers shall hate him very, very much.

Irrelevent to what I've been saying but after watching this episode I have found a character that I truly dislike/fear. General Hakuro. Something about him...
miniverson33331
i want to know what was happening to Al at the end of this eps. and what was envy talking about how ed's did should've been killed by her. did i have to watch the eps. before this one because i missed the eps. before this one some one help me out thanks
Full Metal Elf
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Feb 12 2006, 10:25 PM) [snapback]349436[/snapback]

QUOTE(Full Metal Elf @ Feb 12 2006, 07:47 PM) [snapback]349417[/snapback]

Excellent choice...haha! VICTORY SHALL BE OURS!!! Long live the Anti-Shao Movement! biggrin.gif Mwahahaha!!! (people who hate Shao are most welcome to join)

Mwuahahahaha!!! Yes...victory will be ours!! *holds out Kantana*....

Oh yes....well.........you'll see about Havoc and gang...hehehe..wink.gif
Dreakon
Aww, give Shao (or is it Shou?) a break. He's just a desperate psychopath...
Full Metal Elf
Oh yes...I believe it's Shou..hehehe....must change sig. wink.gif
Nepharski
QUOTE(Alchemic Boom @ Feb 12 2006, 08:03 PM) [snapback]349478[/snapback]
Ack. blink.gif The Tucker Protectors...er, I don't stand much a chance. I think I'll just go with the Archer Protection...which may need members since I have a feeling after Adult Swim airs the last episode the sub viewers shall hate him very, very much.

Meh, I might attend a few meetings of that, hand out some fliers, start a fund for pain-killers, you know the rest.

I think the reason you dislike Hakuro is that, when you first meet him, he's a nice guy, but you see what a horrible person he really is as the series progresses.
Melydragon
Yeiii letīs get inside the TV just like the girl in the Ring and kill Shou Tucker!

Iīll fight until the end with my stick and my comerades! We all together can beat Shou Tucker!

We can do it, Angry Mob!
primus diddy
A new, interesting dynamic has been added. Lust is good now, and Ed seems like he understands why she wants to be human. I believe he'll plan on helping her until he finds out that the Philsophers' Stone can't be used, because Al will erode. Lust will probably get PO'd. That's my bit of a prediction.

Also, I'd love to see Ho-ho come back from beyond the gate some time using his ultra-Ho-ho powers to fight Envy...or Dante...or both. I doubt it'll happen though. I miss him.

I felt bad for Tucker before, now I just think that he should be crucified....upside down...on a big cross made of dry ice. I'm joining the Anti-Shou movement. My weapon of choice will be...a good old fashioned baseball bat.
DZBrick6
QUOTE(primus diddy @ Feb 12 2006, 10:06 PM) [snapback]349544[/snapback]

A new, interesting dynamic has been added. Lust is good now, and Ed seems like he understands why she wants to be human. I believe he'll plan on helping her until he finds out that the Philsophers' Stone can't be used, because Al will erode. Lust will probably get PO'd. That's my bit of a prediction.

Hmmm, seems to me that Ed's being just as naive as Al...he's already set to trust Lust just because she fed him some sob story...remember how he fell for Psiren's act? I just don't see Lust suddenly turning into the classic damsel in distress any time soon.

Also, I'd love to see Ho-ho come back from beyond the gate some time using his ultra-Ho-ho powers to fight Envy...or Dante...or both. I doubt it'll happen though. I miss him.

PHAAH!! If that's the last time we see Ho-ho, it won't bother me any, though if he doesn't come back, then he got off easy IMHO. The guy's a jerk...

I felt bad for Tucker before, now I just think that he should be crucified....upside down...on a big cross made of dry ice. I'm joining the Anti-Shou movement. My weapon of choice will be...a good old fashioned baseball bat.

Nah...let us allow Tucker to rot in a pit of his own filth...after all, he's got a doll for company now.
elliott massaquoi
QUOTE(DZBrick6 @ Feb 12 2006, 11:32 PM) [snapback]349553[/snapback]

Hmmm, seems to me that Ed's being just as naive as Al...he's already set to trust Lust just because she fed him some sob story...remember how he fell for Psiren's act? I just don't see Lust suddenly turning into the classic damsel in distress any time soon.

PHAAH!! If that's the last time we see Ho-ho, it won't bother me any, though if he doesn't come back, then he got off easy IMHO. The guy's a jerk...

Nah...let us allow Tucker to rot in a pit of his own filth...after all, he's got a doll for company now.

How's ho-ho a jerk? He's one of the good guys.
Iaido
Lust is fitting her name, she wants what she can't have and she knows Dante isn't going to give it to her, so she turns to the only person she thinks can. "Ed" Once she learns the truth about Al then she will turn on the Elrics. I think Ed doesnt have much of a choice but to keep her at arms length right now. As far as Al, he knew how nuts the professor was before, Al was being childish to trust the man. You can't hate the professor just because he is just as obsessed as everyone else to bring back someone he loved. I can't wait till next week to find out what else happens.
Molecular Alchemist

Welcome aboard!!!! *pats on pack* You're in good company here! laugh.gif Looks like we have a good ol' fashon mob forming here! Ooohhh..and then we can put his head on a pike, like they did in France during the revolution...just an afterthought

QUOTE(Full Metal Elf @ Feb 12 2006, 09:09 PM) [snapback]349490[/snapback]

Mwuahahahaha!!! Yes...victory will be ours!! *holds out Kantana*....

Yesssssssss.......all we need now is a battle cry......

@Dreakon: thanks for the spelling correction...this way, I can get it right on his tombstone! biggrin.gif
Jen_Elric
Wow! Envy's temper tantrum was a sight to see! I never knew how strong he was (or how scary he can be when pissed! 0_0). Though, it was nice to see him.

And, OMG!!! How I HATE Tucker!!!! After tricking Al, and firmly believing that he got Nina back, all he had was a doll. He needs such a kick in the ass!!! *fumes*

Poor Al. I hope Ed gets there soon!
These episodes are getting better and better! Too bad the series ends in, what, 4 episodes? Oh well...Now to wait.
Full Metal Elf
Hahaha..I nearly forgot about the Envy temper tantrum...how could I?

The dubbing was INCREDIBLE for that scene!!! Envy is CRAZY!!! lol...but it was great...happy.gif
DJ_Zephyr
Yeah, that crater left me thinkin' of what he could do to a PERSON if he got mad enough. Maybe we'll find out in a later episode...
TimothyLeary
Hoho is the best character in the show, not the mention the best alchemist in the world and he will be back. Heed my warning dante. B*tch
Chopper Enthusiast
QUOTE(Alchemic Boom @ Feb 12 2006, 04:54 PM) [snapback]349233[/snapback]

I find it ironic how Adult Swim has to edit out some things. Isn't Adult Swim for adults? ...Even though everyone knows a ton of children also watch it. I say they cut down the commercial time and show everything. Though I know the commercials kinda have to be there... it'd be nice to see the original episode.

-Grabs a twig- Join the Shou/Shao Tucker Protectors Today. We have cookies.

Huzzah!
-Joins-
Full Metal Elf
The one thing that bugged me about this episode, and does everytime I watch it...is that Bradley could have totally dodged Envy there!! I mean....Bradley, with his ultimate Eye, can dodge bullets....He'd be able to dodge Envy!! That makes Bradley look weak and stupid, which he is far from. The one thing I wish they did more in the anime, was develop Bradley's character. In the Manga...you truly don't want to mess with him, as we just found out in the most recent chapter. He's kick-butt with his swords, and swift to get you with words. He shouldn't be taken lightly, and that part of the episode made him look like a joke. Envy can kick butt....however, Bradley could have still dodged that.
Nepharski
QUOTE(Full Metal Elf @ Feb 13 2006, 01:54 PM) [snapback]349739[/snapback]

The one thing that bugged me about this episode, and does everytime I watch it...is that Bradley could have totally dodged Envy there!! I mean....Bradley, with his ultimate Eye, can dodge bullets....He'd be able to dodge Envy!! That makes Bradley look weak and stupid, which he is far from. The one thing I wish they did more in the anime, was develop Bradley's character. In the Manga...you truly don't want to mess with him, as we just found out in the most recent chapter. He's kick-butt with his swords, and swift to get you with words. He shouldn't be taken lightly, and that part of the episode made him look like a joke. Envy can kick butt....however, Bradley could have still dodged that.

He did dodge all subsequent blows, but yeah...

I wish the Bradley in the anime was more like the Bradly in the manga, whose not afraid to take on three state-class alchemists at once.
Alchemic Boom
QUOTE(Nepharski @ Feb 12 2006, 10:56 PM) [snapback]349536[/snapback]

I think the reason you dislike Hakuro is that, when you first meet him, he's a nice guy, but you see what a horrible person he really is as the series progresses.

Yes, that's probably why. I liked him a bit at first but after the series progressed it went downhill. Something that's been bugging me though throughout the series, I'm a bit confused. Just going to put this in a spoiler tag since there may be some people who don't know about it yet though it's mentioned in older episodes.
[spoiler]Was it Hakuro who raped Rose? Or was it just because he got her in jail other men raped her?[/spoiler]

QUOTE(Chopper Enthusiast @ Feb 13 2006, 03:02 PM) [snapback]349725[/snapback]

Huzzah!
-Joins-

Yes! That makes two. But come on. We're recruitin Barry too. Total pwnage.

QUOTE(Full Metal Elf @ Feb 13 2006, 03:54 PM) [snapback]349739[/snapback]

Anime Bradley will never live up to manga Bradley I believe. Other than the fact you get to see the Fuhrer in PJs during the anime. But that doesn't beat the melon part in the manga.
Nepharski
QUOTE(Alchemic Boom @ Feb 13 2006, 04:31 PM) [snapback]349766[/snapback]

What am I? Chopped liver? I'll join the Archery club.
Molecular Alchemist
QUOTE(Nepharski @ Feb 13 2006, 06:54 PM) [snapback]349778[/snapback]

Are you left out? You can still join the ANTI-SHAO MOVEMENT! We won't leave anyone out happy.gif I dunno about me joining up with the Archery club though...[spoiler]mecha-archer kinda scares me, esp in the last few eps.... ph34r.gif [/spoiler]

@Jen_Elric: What's that you say?? mad at Tucker too??? Why, join our movement...there's more room here for more people who want to do harm to Shao..you get your choice of weapon....and Scar is our president..YAY for us!!!! biggrin.gif

Uh oh...the Tucker protectors are growing....we don't wanna hurt you guys....it's just Tucker we want to get our hands on....

*must assemble the masses....and then...WE MARCH!!!!
Alchemic Boom
QUOTE(Nepharski @ Feb 13 2006, 07:54 PM) [snapback]349778[/snapback]

Aww, of course you're counted! I mean there's two memebers for the Tucker Protectors at the moment and two for the Archer Protectors...which will now be dubbed Archery Club cause that sounds so much cooler, yes. So yeah everyone join the Tucker Protectors and Archery Club today. They both have bad endings, save them from even worse ones.

[spoiler]Oh and Molecular Alchemist I have to agree with you on Fullmetal Archer. It was a little...frightening at first. But after a while scary somehow turned to cute for me. Again this is just me... most people don't find guys cute after they get hit by a grenade.[/spoiler]

Speaking of how well the dub did Envy's frenzy I would have loved to be in the studio when that was recorded. I wonder if Wendy Powell had to get pumped up for that hissy fit.
ed's numbuh 1 fan
why dose the server have to go out every saturday right when the episode airs ;_; i did'nt get to post my review ;_;
oh well here it goes, be ready for billions of quotes and looong sentences laugh.gif

in my opinion this episode was great! hee Envy's tantrum , Furey's 'problem' , and Lust turning good though i think she was good all along but finally saw the truth about Dante. but one thing is...that Edo-kuns running around hand-less T_T poor Edo-kun XD oh oh and yay for Lust for temporaraly killing Wrath! w00t! but i guess i win't be saying that in the next episode because well...ah you know ;_;

QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Feb 12 2006, 04:59 AM) [snapback]349047[/snapback]

I thoroughly enjoyed this episode...although...it reminded me why i only watched the last couple episodes once.....Tucker. ARGH!!! I just.....I want to KILL him! What a disgrace to scientist/alchemists everywhere! Freaking jerk....tricks Al like that! Ohhhh...he makes me soo mad...I just...I want to beat him with a stick or throw rocks at him or something!!!! mad.gif ROAR!

i used to like him in the beggining ph34r.gif well...until eoisode 7 XP

QUOTE(Full Metal Elf @ Feb 12 2006, 11:13 AM) [snapback]349129[/snapback]

Great episode...Great dubbing!! I was once again impressed with it! happy.gif

Yes, a lot happens in this episode. Though one thing they forgot to mention!!! MUSTANG WAS PROMOTED TO BRIGADIER GENERAL!!!....Ok...lol. At the scene where Fuhrer is talking to Armstrong and Mustang as they prepare to leave to the North, I did hear him call Armstrong Lt. Colonel, but not address Mustang as Brigadier General, which he should have to indicate he'd been promoted.

he was promoted? ohmy.gif yay for Mustang! and i noticed that Armstrong is a lieutenate Colonel! yay for Armstrong laugh.gif

QUOTE(FullMetalAlchemist01FAN @ Feb 12 2006, 04:20 PM) [snapback]349208[/snapback]

envy was PISSED! he really wants to kill hohenhiem, lol. Why does envy want to kill him so much? i mean i know that envy is pissed that hohenhiem created him or w/e but still why would he get pissed about that? If the answer was in the episode, i basically missed it, lol. So anyways, yeah, i cant wait for the next episode! happy.gif lol

[spoiler] no, i think he hates him for when he died of mercury poisoning and Hohenheim did Human Transmutation he left him for dead, kinda like what Edward and Alphonse did with Sloth because they thought she was dead [/spoiler]

QUOTE(Melydragon @ Feb 12 2006, 04:29 PM) [snapback]349217[/snapback]

And I felt so sorry for Lust. She is right. They wonīt have any more anemies if Ed turns them into humans. And when she asked Ed why he and Al wanted to be human again... well, Lust wants the same thing. It is just my opinion but if Ed CAN turn her into human then he should. And she really wants to be human. You can tell. She is practicly immortal now, and she wants to give all that up. That has to say something, right?

well it's kinda complicated...if you knew you were a 'artificial Human' even if you were immortal (even though you really can't call homunculi 'immortal' ) and you had special powers and such, would you be happy? and Edward can't really turn them ALL into humans even if he wanted to because :
#1 Alphonse IS the Philosopher's Stone and
#2 nothing can be traded in Equivalent Exchange for a soul, it's impossible

QUOTE(Nepharski @ Feb 12 2006, 05:19 PM) [snapback]349241[/snapback]

QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Feb 12 2006, 01:59 PM) [snapback]349238[/snapback]
OOOhhhh...I like that spoiler...mwahahahahaha <my evil laugh>

Spoilers
"Are you Shou Tucker?"
"Alchemists who have turned from the path of God..."
Bolt 2!

oh yeah i forgot about the manga! yay for Scar!

QUOTE(Jen_Elric @ Feb 13 2006, 09:26 AM) [snapback]349664[/snapback]

These episodes are getting better and better! Too bad the series ends in, what, 4 episodes? Oh well...Now to wait.

don't.say.it ph34r.gif please don't say it ;__;

oh and Molecular Alchemist : i want to join!! my weapon of choice will be...snow! i have enough of it here in my state he can have it! and as a added bonus it can give him frost bite *nods* and also you can make ice with it and i can poke him to death with it XDD
FullMetalAlchemist01FAN
thanks for answering my question ed's numbuh 1 fan! happy.gif
Molecular Alchemist
QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Feb 13 2006, 07:39 PM) [snapback]349813[/snapback]

oh and Molecular Alchemist : i want to join!! my weapon of choice will be...snow! i have enough of it here in my state he can have it! and as a added bonus it can give him frost bite *nods* and also you can make ice with it and i can poke him to death with it XDD [/color]

Concider yourself..ONE OF US! An icicle to the ear...get's them every time happy.gif

@alchemic boom: I'm undecided on the Archery team sides....[spoiler]yeah, he creaps me out, but at the same time...i really don't wanna be on the other side...incase we loose.....but..I dunno..maybe i'll just hide in the bushes and pray he doesn't find me laugh.gif[/spoiler]
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(FullMetalAlchemist01FAN @ Feb 13 2006, 10:10 PM) [snapback]349832[/snapback]

thanks for answering my question ed's numbuh 1 fan! happy.gif

no problem happy.gif

QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Feb 13 2006, 10:54 PM) [snapback]349842[/snapback]

QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Feb 13 2006, 07:39 PM) [snapback]349813[/snapback]

oh and Molecular Alchemist : i want to join!! my weapon of choice will be...snow! i have enough of it here in my state he can have it! and as a added bonus it can give him frost bite *nods* and also you can make ice with it and i can poke him to death with it XDD [/color]

Concider yourself..ONE OF US! An icicle to the ear...get's them every time happy.gif

Yay!
how about an anti-Envy mob now? XDD
theothersin
Well anything I'd say now is about pointless. So let's just say I restated all the good stuffs about the episode.

Tucker needs to learn a lesson! He can't take advantage of people like that and use others like ingridiants! I will join the Anti-Shoa Movement! Molecular Alchemist, my weapon of choice will be my Mauling Book of Pain! (Ever get hit upside the head with a big book? It HURTS!) I'll teach him a lesson!

QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Feb 13 2006, 09:17 PM) [snapback]349849[/snapback]

Poor Envy...If I ever do find a Anti-Envy mob I'll be right next to the palm tree defending his daddy issues (among others) all the way. (Play on terms, they call Dante "Mother", if Ho-ho created Envy I'll just refer to him as 'Father')

EDIT: Ha! I was reading the thread to my friend and she asked who Ho-ho was. I told her, then she asked if we should call Ed and Al Ding-Dong and Twinkie. laugh.gif
Molecular Alchemist
QUOTE(theothersin @ Feb 13 2006, 10:13 PM) [snapback]349874[/snapback]

Well anything I'd say now is about pointless. So let's just say I restated all the good stuffs about the episode.

Tucker needs to learn a lesson! He can't take advantage of people like that and use others like ingridiants! I will join the Anti-Shoa Movement! Molecular Alchemist, my weapon of choice will be my Mauling Book of Pain! (Ever get hit upside the head with a big book? It HURTS!) I'll teach him a lesson!

QUOTE(ed's numbuh 1 fan @ Feb 13 2006, 09:17 PM) [snapback]349849[/snapback]

Poor Envy...If I ever do find a Anti-Envy mob I'll be right next to the palm tree defending his daddy issues (among others) all the way. (Play on terms, they call Dante "Mother", if Ho-ho created Envy I'll just refer to him as 'Father')

EDIT: Ha! I was reading the thread to my friend and she asked who Ho-ho was. I told her, then she asked if we should call Ed and Al Ding-Dong and Twinkie. laugh.gif

blink.gif HAHAHA!!! a little off topic but--that's about as bad back when Link (legend of zelda) had that faiirie named "sprite" and my mom wanted to know if her sisters were named "coke" and "pepsi" laugh.gif

Ok...an Anti-Envy mob??? Err...how about a group of people to restrain him and ship him off to the Haragen mental ward to deal with his daddy complex....I'd join that one happy.gif I kinda sympathize with him.....kinda.....
Winry Elric
I really loved this episode^^ Envy's finally back in! *hugs* I missed him^^

I love how Lust is a good guy now^^ Wrath's so cute too but also such a evil brat(perfect mixture).

Also as always the dubbing is fantastic! biggrin.gif What really cracked me up was the scary Envy tantrum, I've never seen Envy so angryO_O The dubbing for it was good but I couldn't help but start laughing my head off b/c Envy's voice at points when he was yelling sounding like Naruto's dub voice.

Like him saying," I wanted to kill him!!! BELIEVE IT!" LOL laugh.gif
Tombow
QUOTE(Winry Elric @ Feb 14 2006, 04:10 PM) [snapback]350015[/snapback]

Also as always the dubbing is fantastic! biggrin.gif What really cracked me up was the scary Envy tantrum, I've never seen Envy so angryO_O The dubbing for it was good but I couldn't help but start laughing my head off b/c Envy's voice at points when he was yelling sounding like Naruto's dub voice.

Like him saying," I wanted to kill him!!! BELIEVE IT!" LOL laugh.gif

LOL!! Now you mention it, yeah, that sounded like it!! laugh.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Molecular Alchemist @ Feb 14 2006, 04:34 AM) [snapback]349918[/snapback]

blink.gif HAHAHA!!! a little off topic but--that's about as bad back when Link (legend of zelda) had that faiirie named "sprite" and my mom wanted to know if her sisters were named "coke" and "pepsi" laugh.gif

haha thats funny tongue.gif but i thought her name was Navi ohmy.gif

Ok...an Anti-Envy mob??? Err...how about a group of people to restrain him and ship him off to the Hagaren mental ward to deal with his daddy complex....I'd join that one happy.gif I kinda sympathize with him.....kinda.....

that'll work! thank youuuuuuu *bows* it seems all the characters i hate, people like and all that like a certain character i hate laugh.gif such stupid irony ^^;;
Jen_Elric
Hey, Molecular Alchemist, I'll join the anti-Shou movement!! My weapon? My Taijutsu!! LOL! XD (I'm on a total Naruto kick. Thanks to online manga!!)
Molecular Alchemist
QUOTE(Jen_Elric @ Feb 14 2006, 07:12 PM) [snapback]350118[/snapback]

Hey, Molecular Alchemist, I'll join the anti-Shou movement!! My weapon? My Taijutsu!! LOL! XD (I'm on a total Naruto kick. Thanks to online manga!!)

Right on! laugh.gif YEA!!! The lot of us are gonna kick Shao's butt!!!! hehehe

@ed's numbuh 1 fan: I see that you proudly display your allegance to the movement in your sig, just like Full Metal Elf and myself..well done happy.gif
Ed-Al-Win Fan
Once again, a very wonderful episode, with a whole bunch of suspense and drama added in. Oh and Dreakon, your not the only fan who is fan of the dubbing series, I like it as well...(lol)

Anywho I really loved the temper tantrum with Envy, I didn't know he could become that beserk, he's even more frightening. Pride seems like the type to follow the orders of his master, I noticed how he said 'don't be rude envy', and it kind of made me laugh when he called him a puppet. I also of course loved the Wrath vs Lust fight thing, it was interesting. And that was a very true statement what Ed said to Wrath, about even if he does take his body, he still won't be human. I mean the soul does really make the body human, so he will always be artificial...in a way(lol)
And now on to Shou, I'm kind of mad at Al for being so naive, to think Tucker would tell him his request first...I also got sad, when Al screamed out like that, poor little boy doesn't know what's happening to him. And I also feel no remorse for Tucker, I mean have a tiny bit of remorse for him that he wants to bring his daughter back, and thats it. But no more, every time episode 7 comes up in my mind, makes me mad at him...(lol)

But anywho episode 46 was a awesome episode, can't wait to see the rest!:)
DZBrick6
QUOTE(elliott massaquoi @ Feb 12 2006, 10:53 PM) [snapback]349564[/snapback]

How's ho-ho a jerk? He's one of the good guys.

Why is he a jerk you ask? Well, personally, I myself have done some pretty rotten things in my life, most of which I truly feel no remorse over, but running out on my kids isn't one of those things. I've put up with more nonsense than I care to go into, but for MY kids, it's all worth it and I would do just about anything for them. I just can't deal with people who abandon their own flesh and blood...

You say Ho-ho's a 'good guy', huh? Well, he's got a mere 5 more episodes to change my mind, and it'll take a bunch to do that...we'll wait and see...

Of course , this is only my opinion, I in no way suggested that it be yours as well, sorry if I offended you... cool.gif

Nepharski
QUOTE(DZBrick6 @ Feb 15 2006, 08:24 PM) [snapback]350420[/snapback]
Why is he a jerk you ask? Well, personally, I myself have done some pretty rotten things in my life, most of which I truly feel no remorse over, but running out on my kids isn't one of those things. I've put up with more nonsense than I care to go into, but for MY kids, it's all worth it and I would do just about anything for them. I just can't deal with people who abandon their own flesh and blood...

I'm not going to assume that I understand the nature of the disease that is eating his body up, but I think it just might be logical to assum he though it might be infectious. Other than that, though, I can definitely see your point.
Tombow
OT: Sorry for the digression, but, as the public service announcement, (at the risk of flying tomatoes,) please allow me to insert this...

List of designated thread hosts to open talk-back thread for the remaining Fma episodes:
(From "Talk-back thread hosts" thread.)

Ep 47: Nepharski
Ep 48: vfdj42
Ep 49: theothersin
Ep 50: Jen_Elric

(Note: This does not includes Final episode - episode 51. Please do not post and ask to be designated as the thread host for the final episode.)

If you are not the designated talk-back thread starter, PLEASE honor these designated hosts, and please refrain from opening talk-back threads for the remaining FMA epispodes. Thank you!!

BTW, @vfdj42 - Just in case you haven't read it yet, could you kindy check my latest suggestion on safegurding the talk-back threads on "talk-back thread host list" thread.
I'm suggesting opening the talk-back thread early to prevent any more "mishaps".
(If you'd already read it, sorry for being redundant, and please disregard this. Thank you!! smile.gif )

Ahem... Sorry for the digression!!

And now, please continue with the episode 46 discussions...
Molecular Alchemist
Aww..we can't throw tomatoes or be mad at you, Tombow. That would just be mean biggrin.gif

Oh, and about Ho-ho being a bad guy...I have to agree with DZBrick...a good father wouldn't walk out on his kids, even his fis flesh was rotting off tongue.gif Be that as it may, he did realize the error of his ways...he did it a little too late in my books, which makes him....a branded man

*hits Tucker with pipe* hehe...I had to...I'm sorry....It's been a long day...hehehe
Tombow
^^ Hehe, Thanks!! happy.gif

We should make a Tucker piņata!! biggrin.gif
Molecular Alchemist
QUOTE(Tombow @ Feb 16 2006, 02:30 AM) [snapback]350491[/snapback]

^^ Hehe, Thanks!! happy.gif

We should make a Tucker piņata!! biggrin.gif

hehe...I'm up for it!! laugh.gif As I'm sure the rest of the Anti-Shao movement is..hehe. (though we're still after a piece of the not-so-real thing)....but a pinata would be a good way to get some agressions out smile.gif *throws random pebble at Tucker*
Nepharski
Don't worry, Tombow, I know what I'm doing.
Molecular Alchemist
QUOTE(Nepharski @ Feb 16 2006, 05:36 PM) [snapback]350712[/snapback]

Don't worry, Tombow, I know what I'm doing.

YAY!!! Nepharski, I never doubted you for a second happy.gif Just think..if anything does happen, look at all of the mobs that you have to rally to your cause. Oh, wait...did I say that out loud...heheh laugh.gif j/k
kjcdap
In the first few minutes of Ep 46 when Al is talking with Tucker, Al seems to sound surprised when Tucker tells him that the Fuhrer is a Homunculi...Al exclaims "Bradley is a Hominculi?" to Tucker.

Didn't Al already know this back in Ep. 44? Was he just acting dumb to Tucker?

this is from Ep 44
"Back in Resembool, Al reveals that King Bradley is a Homunculus and that they are controlling the country in order to obtain the Philosopher's Stone. Ed also tells Mustang and Armstrong that the Fuhrer's secretary is a Homunculus."
r315razor
When Ed returns the the room all was in before Ed left to go meet teacher, Lust comes up behind him and Ed knows she is there. Then Ed says "My brother told me what you are, What you really are!" Does this mean that he didn't know lust was a humuculi? Cause how many times before have they come incontact before and Ed did know!? huh.gif
Nepharski
QUOTE(r315razor @ Feb 17 2006, 01:16 PM) [snapback]351029[/snapback]

When Ed returns the the room all was in before Ed left to go meet teacher, Lust comes up behind him and Ed knows she is there. Then Ed says "My brother told me what you are, What you really are!" Does this mean that he didn't know lust was a humuculi? Cause how many times before have they come incontact before and Ed did know!? huh.gif

I think he was referring to her history. But if you think about it, Ed only encounters Lust thrice in the seires until now, and two of those encounters were relatively short...Once in Lior at the pub, once in Lab 5, and then once in Lior a second time with Scar.

It's hard to remember that not all characters know what's happened to all other characters. You short of take it for granted that they know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.