Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fullmetal Alchemist Wish!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1)
Pages: 1, 2
ROY'S FRIEND
This is probably the wrong forum to put this topic under but i have no idea where to put it, so anyway , i've always wished to live in the world that ed and al live in and meet all the characters while im there and go on journeys with them! (i can dream cant i?! laugh.gif ). even though you could get killed, it seems to adventurous to me so i think it's exciting, but enough about me what do you guys wish?

and if there is a link to this already...sorry... biggrin.gif
asurmen_11
i wish they would produce a second FMA series that continues after the movie or another movie that continues after it cause it kinda leaves u hanging at the end of the movie made me really sad ><
ROY'S FRIEND
I think there's going to be a season three after the movie im not entirely sure unsure.gif
E-N-V-Y
I wish I wish.....I could have a palm tree like Envy..... wink.gif
Frazzie
I wish I could be Armstrong's friend. :'D
FullMetalFan#1
i wish alchemy were real
varanus
i wish that theymade a newer game like on xbox 360 or sumtin
kenderoth
I wish besides living in the world of f.m.a, i'd wish i could have powerful automail on my left arm (right is rezerved for manly puposes) and on my right leg,andim capanble of doing alchemy without circles. I'd really want to be somthing like to be the son of Greed and him still being alive.
Colette

[spoiler]I wish Greed, Hughes, Nina, Alexaner, Marta, Wrath, Izumi, ect. all magically appeared alive, and not homunculi. Except for Greed, of course.

Because they HAD to die, otherwise the series would be totally different...

I also wish that Al will get a girlfriend =P[/spoiler]
Carnal Malefactor
Oh I wish, I wish I hadn't killed that fish.
Imperial Wardog
I wish I would quit reading this thread
kenderoth
I wish plane and simple i was living in the f.m.a world, oh and i was the son of Greed and i was by his side kiking ass oh and I'd make my move on Winry because Ed is just not cutting it.biggrin.gif
asurmen_11
QUOTE(ROY'S FRIEND @ Feb 2 2006, 09:59 PM) [snapback]346067[/snapback]

I think there's going to be a season three after the movie im not entirely sure unsure.gif

i sure hope your right if there is a season after the movie it will be well worth cause uyou guys who havnt seen the movie yet are in for a big surprise and i dont like how they ended the movie but at the same time i do there is no question about it there needs to be a continuation
Melydragon
I only wish I could have a boyfriend like Edward. That is my total most dearest wish of all.

He is just so smart, and caring, and cute, and stubborn, and sweet, and wonderful, and short (Just like me!), and graceful, and kind.... (Melydragon goes on and on and on about Edward´s personality for about three more hours)

Ufff, I am not obsessed, right?

I mean, who wouldn´t love him?

I also wish I could have a brother like Al. He is just so sweet!! The perfect little brother!!! (Even though we are the same age)
SUPER FAN MAN
I have two wishes.
1.I wish that FullMetalFan#1 would read more topics because alchemy is real.
2.I wish I knew when the FMA maovie is showing.
DJ_Zephyr
I wish there was an Amestris Online MMORPG game (I'd gladly pay a monthly fee).

I wish there were more than just 51 episodes in the series.

I wish I could find the real-life equivalent of Winry. I need a woman like that...
Irenic Moons
I wish that I could be magically transported into FMA time/world through the gate, become a state alchemist, be Ed's girlfriend, kick major ass, have automail, blahblahblah.

Yeah, that'd be pretty fun. I get so tired of this world sometimes...
Winkle
QUOTE(DJ_Zephyr @ Feb 10 2006, 01:47 PM) [snapback]348445[/snapback]

I wish I could find the real-life equivalent of Winry. I need a woman like that...

Amen!
Master of Alchemists
I wish i could hit Shou in the face.

Man ive been wanting to do that for a long time.
Jedi28
I wish for a sequel to the movie OR for the same movie but longer.

ice_alchemist21
i wish i was Al girlfriend..........*sobs* why cant that happen?
Roi Moustang
I wish FMA was real...

I wish I had Roy's Alchemistical Skills...

I wish i could get a girl like Riza...

I wish that if i was roy then i wouldnt have that gay eyepatch...

I wish that they would just go ahead and make a new movie where Ed and Al get back home!!!
Colette
QUOTE(ice_alchemist21 @ Feb 12 2006, 10:57 PM) [snapback]349538[/snapback]

i wish i was Al girlfriend..........*sobs* why cant that happen?

Ahem dry.gif

Just kidding xD
r315razor
Actually alchemy was a science in mideval times... but it wasnt like the alchemy on FMA, and it didn't work...

but i wish i could no matter what, always draw a perfect circle... I mean, how the hell do they do that? When Ed was tied down by Bary the Chopper (i think thats his name) he didn't have his arm but with his left arm took a screw and scratched a circle on the back of the chair, how does he do that without looking?!?!? I WANNA DRAW CIRCLES 2!!!
Jedi28
I wish for a stand alone movie that follows the rest of the manga!

And while I'm on that topic, I wish for the rest of the manga! smile.gif
Pandolin
QUOTE(asurmen_11 @ Feb 8 2006, 03:52 AM) [snapback]347644[/snapback]

i sure hope your right if there is a season after the movie it will be well worth cause you guys who havnt seen the movie yet are in for a big surprise and i dont like how they ended the movie but at the same time i do there is no question about it there needs to be a continuation

i SO totally agree on that!!! i've just finished it all, and I am in shock o_O+
Wilki
I wish like some other people have, that Full Metal Alchemist was real. Then I could go like 'In your face' to people who believed it wasn't real. Shame there's no chance of that... -sigh-

Alchemy in our world, was indeed just a theroy. It involved combining chemistry, metallurgy, physics, medicine, astrology, semiotics, mysticism, spiritualism, and art. Some 'alchemist' claimed they could turn lead to gold, belived there were only four basic elements; Earth, Air, Fire, and Wate. Others claimed there was a remedy called "panacea"; that would cure all diseases and prolong life indefinitely. Eurpean alchemist took this knowledge and began searching for the "philosopher's stone"; that would help read the goals "panacea" promised. Yet others just tried to make sense of all these ideas.

I actully don't know if that's true, but I believe it's somewhat similar to a wikipedia article I read.. Also lo siento if it seems to ramble a bit, it perked my curiosity quite a bit..
Jedi28
QUOTE(Pandolin @ Feb 16 2006, 01:14 PM) [snapback]350563[/snapback]

i sure hope your right if there is a season after the movie it will be well worth cause you guys who havnt seen the movie yet are in for a big surprise and i dont like how they ended the movie but at the same time i do there is no question about it there needs to be a continuation

I wish, but I don't think so. [spoiler] They couldn't call it FullMetal Alchemist anymore so what would they call it, Ed?[/spoiler]

I wish for FMA games on the X-box because I don't have a blasted Playstation! smile.gif
instantmirage
wish FMA for online gaming
r315razor
how the hell could they pull an online game off? huh.gif
Popogeejo
I have two simple wishes:
1)A poster of the pic of Roys group playing cards from the credits.(Proper Grammer is for the weak wink.gif )
2)Another series set in the three year gap between Ed and Al saving the Gold mining town and them going to Liore.
The Great Asparagus
i wish fma was real!! wait, what am i talking about?!! of course it's real. yeah. =_= but then, i wish i was in the alchemy world. then i could get some autographs.
Pandolin
QUOTE(Jedi28 @ Feb 17 2006, 07:10 PM) [snapback]350994[/snapback]

QUOTE(Pandolin @ Feb 16 2006, 01:14 PM) [snapback]350563[/snapback]

I wish, but I don't think so. [spoiler] They couldn't call it FullMetal Alchemist anymore so what would they call it, Ed?[/spoiler]

I wish for FMA games on the X-box because I don't have a blasted Playstation! smile.gif

lotta quotes here, aren't there..
!! STILL !!
i've decided on my wish, and i wish there would be a third season, even though it wouldn't be logical...
i'd like to explain my wish, but i don't know how the 'highlight, because of spoiler' thingy works. somebody help me please? smile.gif
alponseistheonly14me
I luvvvv Al !!!!!!!!
Al I belive is Way hawwwwt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Snake-Alchemist
I wish real alchemy were as simple as it is in the show, its hard to allign electricle arcs in the right pattern to mend chemicals together, although i was able to make some very convincing fake gold using sulfer and lead, but if only you could do it with magicle circles...
Hana no Kuroi
I wish Alphonse Elric, human, thank you very much, existed right here right here, right now. Edward Elric, as well.

I wish alchemy was more than turning lead into gold like they did, and it would be more like the actual show.

I wish I owned everything FMA related.

I wish there was a movie sequel and a longer series to it.
Jedi28

lotta quotes here, aren't there..
!! STILL !!
i've decided on my wish, and i wish there would be a third season, even though it wouldn't be logical...
i'd like to explain my wish, but i don't know how the 'highlight, because of spoiler' thingy works. somebody help me please? smile.gif

This is how you set up a spoiler tag.

[*spoiler] OMG ED IS A GIRL!!! (not really!) [*/spoiler]

Type is exactly like that (with your own text of course) but remove the asterixes. If I hadn't put them in there it would have showed up highlighted and you wouldn't have been able to see how I did it. smile.gif
Mikage_Elric
I wish Ed,Al, and Heiderich were real and older.
Kraven Hughes
I wish Maes Hughes was still alive.
Hana no Kuroi
^ I wish the same...*shakes head*
Galorfilinde
I wish I was an Alchemist. Seems very cool to me ^.^ And that the characters from FMA really excisted. If I'd meet Ed then, I'd call him a shorty XD Bet he'd like that. I wish he and Al were a little older though.
Jedi28
I wish Ed lived in my closet.
Tombow
QUOTE(Kraven Hughes @ Feb 26 2006, 03:42 PM) [snapback]355324[/snapback]

I wish Maes Hughes was still alive.

Yeah, I agree. sleep.gif
FullmetalMagician
1. I wish the fma series is longer OR another season of it airs and Al shows up not being a metal person, but being a human in the new series.
2. I wish Hughes was still alive.
3. I wish I could meet the creator of fma in an anime convention!
4. I wish yugioh is as famous as fma!
5. I wish I can be with ed!!
The Cobalt Alchemist
I wish I could have the alchemic powers from the Hagaren world here...it doesn't work the exact same way unfortunately, but I have done a few alchemic things before
airis
i wish that lust wasn't killed and that she remembered all of her past. I wish there were more antagonist characters and i wish that lust and sloath became humans...oh well ^^
the sinful one
i wish hughes was still alive because he was my favorite out of the entire military
i wish that both the brothers could return to their normal form, and both their mother and their father all come back together again as a happy family
and i wish alchemy was that magical
Master of Alchemists
I wish i had every FMA dvd, every manga of FMA, and every FMA related item.
zhesler87
I wish...

1. That I had more FMA merchandise. Especially since I only have the first volume of it on dvd.

2. I wish Hughes had lived.

3. I wish Lust hadn't died. (sorry if I spoiled it for somebody but I'm a noob here and I don't know how you use that spoiler button thing)

4. I wish Dante would die a horrible wretched death at the hands of all the humonculi. happy.gif

5. I wish that If I grew my hair as long as Ed's that it would look as cool as his does.

6. I wish I had a humonculi tattoo (I might get one actually. rolleyes.gif)

7. I wish I would stop saying I wish but I can't stop, oh well...

8. I wish to greet everybody! Cuz I'm new here! FMA RULES ALL!!! tongue.gif
Mikee
I'm also new/noob here.. biggrin.gif

I wish Roy Mustang and Riza Hawkeye will be together forever.. I mean you know, sweethearts or higher than that! happy.gif

I wish that Riza will always lay down her semi-long(?) blonde hair.. happy.gif

I wish that Roy's left eye would come back to him.. (I'm so sorry, I don't know how to use a spoiler button thing too..)

I wish sensei.... (Gomen~nasai..)

I would like to see WRATH dead!!! (I'm so sorry for being a cruel person)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.