Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fma Ep 51 Spoilers. Omg!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > Original Japanese episodes (with sub)
Pages: 1, 2
Researcher
FMA Ep 51 Spoilers. OMG!
Love it or Hate it

How do I use a spoiler tag?

I'm not really going to spoil the entire episode 51. So I will have to give you some snippets. I can't post any screenshots due to legal issues

Spoiler: (Click here to Display)
Queen of the dammed
WHOA!!!!! HOW'D YOU FIND OUT ABOUT SO MUCH!!!! NEO-ED!!!!!!!!!! NEO-ED!!!!!!!!!!!
However, if you just (no offense but) made ity up to make us feel better then I wouldn't mind... you see, unless you work at Square-enix or BONES or something, I think it's impossible to get this type of info.... tongue.gif Sorry for crashing the party... Also, I saw exactly the same post on animesuki forums...
DBunker
Er did you watch Ep.50 before coming up with this guesswork? Why would Archer betray the Fuhrer, he's a loyal subject of Bradley. No mention of Gluttony at all?

Neo-Ed? Come on, what a load of bollocks. BONES are not stupid enough to rip the Matrix off, they've got more talent than that...
Guest_REEPER
How did you obtain this information ? Sounds like you've made it up to me
LOL! I'm going to laugh if there is a chance it would end like that.
Omakase Shimasu
biggrin.gif Spoiler-tags: [ color=yellow]text[ /color] But without the spaces between [ & c and [ & /

If you get what I mean, I'm gonna be so proud. @___@
Researcher
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Sep 28 2004, 01:43 PM)
biggrin.gif Spoiler-tags:  [ color=yellow]text[ /color]   But without the spaces between [ & c and [ & /

If you get what I mean, I'm gonna be so proud. @___@

lol:lol:
Omakase Shimasu
biggrin.gif I'm proud! (if I were you, I honestly wouldn't know what to make of it @___@)
RolfKaese
again Researcher, Sources plz.. won't believe this stuff until i know of your sources and until I've seen it with my own eyes...
Knives122
if he doesnt give a source like right after my post then he made it up dry.gif but the movie will more or less explain everything when it comes out
Omakase Shimasu
Unless, of course, he's not here at the moment. biggrin.gif
Hym
This kind of end would sux... Definitely nonsense
Chibi Viki
well, if this IS true, I'm going to laugh... so that's what fullmetal archer is for... but it's a bit impossible for him to just suddenly arrive at the fuhrer when he's busy with izumi and company... unless, he has superspeed or something.

but then again, something in me says this IS quite possible... *shrug*
Guest again
Well, problem is that it is not the first time our dear "Researcher" told lies about FMA so I am very doubtfull about what he is saying especially when there is so much mystery about it.

It's okay kiddo, you can tell us that you imagined it or guessed it instead of playing "secret agent" stuff.
Kodachrome
Remember how Researcher's first theory about the "evil one" was a bunch of BS?
Senefen
Right if its real or not.... WHAT HAPPENED TO AL?!
Virtue
This better be a lie...it sounds WAY too much like stupid Evangelion....this is Bones, NOT Gainax...if it was Gainax I wouldn't have touched this series with a fifty foot pole.
odoridan
You should have mentioned the end when Roy celebrates victory by having one of his sexy parties. biggrin.gif
QUOTE(Virtue @ Sep 29 2004, 01:21 AM)
This better be a lie...it sounds WAY too much like stupid Evangelion....this is Bones, NOT Gainax...if it was Gainax I wouldn't have touched this series with a fifty foot pole.

Bones was Gainax. Specifically Bones is part of the anime crew that did Evangelion, then split to form Gainax and their first project was Raxephon which bears incredible similarity to Evangelion.
QUOTE(Guest @ Sep 29 2004, 03:02 AM)

Bones was Gainax. Specifically Bones is part of the anime crew that did Evangelion, then split to form Gainax and their first project was Raxephon which bears incredible similarity to Evangelion.

Ack... not 'form' but 'from' as in

'then split from Gainax'
Virtue
Yes, if you registered you would be able to edit that -__-

They aren't Gainax though, thats the point. Studio Gainax, when they produce anime, it sucks...in my opinion. Bone sis totally different, they make anime that is entertaining...not stupid :-/
Socom

so maybe this will have a Rahxephon style ending ohmy.gif I wouldnt mind that too much, as long as they make the last scene longer then 30 seconds, unlike Rahxphon 26 *rants*
odoridan
QUOTE(Guest @ Sep 29 2004, 03:04 AM)

Ack... not 'form' but 'from' as in

'then split from Gainax'

I would like to know if anyone can confirm this since everything I have read said that Bones split from Sunrise and not Gainax. But I keep hearing people say Bones split from Gainax. So I wonder if it is a mistake people keep perpetuating.

Although, I can't seem to find any resources that confirm they split from Sunrise except this one:
http://natsumemaya.terminus.net.au/industr...ime_studios.htm
which has a typo (twice) saying Bones formed in 1988 which is false because they formed in 1998. So it's reliability is a tad questionable.
Actually it seems from the information at animenewsnetwork (ANN), some of the Neon Genesis Evangelion (NGE) team went over to Bones.

Also the director of FMA Seiji MIZUSHIMA was part of the NGE team before as an episode director.

Perhaps the news that these people jumped ship helped fuel the news (or rumour) that Bones split from Gainax?

Lots of much more reliable information on anime can be found at ANN, just start clicking on all those names listed in the series in the anime encyclopedia.

Shou AIKAWA, the Series Story Editor of FMA wrote the screenplay for Raxephon. Maybe this will be a hint on how the series will end.
Fullmetal Armor
Maybe Ed's blood will touch the alchemy circle and he will fuse with the Philosopher's Stone, essentially fusing Ed and Al. Thereby creating the bignosed guy from the movie preview page. O_o
dogbite
maybe the guy from the movie isnt ed but lets say hohenheim when he was young.
odoridan
QUOTE(Guest @ Sep 29 2004, 08:38 AM)
Actually it seems from the information at animenewsnetwork (ANN), some of the Neon Genesis Evangelion (NGE) team went over to Bones.

Also the director of FMA Seiji MIZUSHIMA was part of the NGE team before as an episode director.

Perhaps the news that these people jumped ship helped fuel the news (or rumour) that Bones split from Gainax?

Lots of much more reliable information on anime can be found at ANN, just start clicking on all those names listed in the series in the anime encyclopedia.

Shou AIKAWA, the Series Story Editor of FMA wrote the screenplay for Raxephon. Maybe this will be a hint on how the series will end.

Ah, excellent. Thank you anonymous stranger. This really clears things up. smile.gif
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(dogbite @ Sep 29 2004, 09:02 AM)

But if this is true, than why would the movie be held 2 years after the end of the series?

....be held? Wth?
TheVileOne
I was just wondering. How much involvement does Bones actually have in this series? I thought most of the work was done by Sqaure Ennix? Or is it really Bones?
Omakase Shimasu
Um, I thought Square-Enix were the sponors. biggrin.gif
Square-Enix are really just sponsers that make the games for the series, Bones is the brains behind this operation biggrin.gif
Hcampos
Anyway I just want to know how on earth they are going to revive ED?....Would it be possible for his dad to revive him from the other side?.....I think they should come up with a good explanation to it cuz if not that is going to suck big time.....
Taelohn
Hey, maybe they won't revive him. Maybe Al decides to jump ship from his body (which is being consumed by the transmutation) and steals Ed's. (And so that's who you see in the movie).

Not very likely, though.
QUOTE(TheVileOne @ Sep 29 2004, 10:05 AM)
I was just wondering.  How much involvement does Bones actually have in this series?  I thought most of the work was done by Sqaure Ennix?  Or is it really Bones?

I think this was somewhat mentioned by someone else in another thread.

Arakawa only draws the manga.

Square Enix owns Gangan and hence owns the rights to publish FMA the manga and any use of its images. It pays Arakawa for the rights to publish the manga.

Square Enix hence with the image rights, is able to make the games and some merchandises.

It sub-licenses the image rights to Sony. Sony is the company who handles 3rd party image rights, including music, merchandises, games and anime.

Sony contracts Bones to do the anime. Bones handles all the making of the anime, story included. Arakawa was consulted in the beginning but in the end, she has no big say over how the anime is going to turn out.

So
person/corporation responsible for manga - Arakawa & Square Enix (Gangan)
person/corporation responsible for anime - Bones & Sony
Quistis88
Perhaps the so-called picture of Edward from the movie isn't Ed at all, but Al!

Yes, I'm talking nonsense again, it seems. tongue.gif
QUOTE(dogbite @ Sep 29 2004, 02:02 AM)

BAKA!!

If you watched the anime, you would know that the real hoenheim died when he and dante created the FS. Så dante used the stone to attach his soul to a random body, the body you se him in, in the anime. So hoenheim never was never young in the body we see him in, so it cant be him on the poster...
Queen of the dammed
Oh dear... then I must have sonded like some sort of brainless idiot in my first post... thinking about it, if it did end like that, then the Warkoski Bros (the guys who made The Matrix) would sue Bones big time... and it would be prettty stupid... hey Reasercher, maybe you should have called this thread 'Speculation for Ep 51' or something...
AngryBastard
this story makes no sense what so ever...neo-ed?
u hadda be kidding me....
if anything i would expect ed and al to become one person....nut for ed to become "the One".....next time make up a better story that people will believe..
Aqua_Alchemist
Neo-Ed OMG, this better not be true, if it is *readies switch blade*

The funiest thing would be if FMA ended like Evangelion, maybe when Al touches the gate, it activates the Alchemy Impact, which sucks out everyones souls, then a massive Winry comes to Ed and tempts him to stay in our world rather than the his world and then Ed pairs up with Roze at the end on the sands of Lior LOL.
Hartemision
Whatever happens in the end, we'll just be sad it's all over. Just watched Ep 50 and I am simply DYING to know how they can actually close the whole story in one single episode.
Let us hope it all ends as well as whatever we've been lucky enought to watch so far. FMA stays one the very best anime I have seen. In a long long time.
Hym
well according to the anime itself , resurrection is impossible , even with the philosopher stone , but , the philosopher stone ca be used in order to attach a soul to a body right ? And after all , we have 2 bodies already created with no soul >>> Envy and Wrath , So we can still imagine that al is gonna attach ed's soul into one of those homonculi body ...
EditDeath
If this is the case, I hope he puts his soul in Envy. That way, Ed can finally be tall! laugh.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Well, he looked tall enough in the movie poster. biggrin.gif
Well, since the Ed from our world already died in the crash Ed can't go back there so his soul could be kinda in the middle of the gate so there's still a way to bring him back but who knows how are they gonna explain that and then ALL the other plots that are not answered yet.
LordBelial
I guess Ed has not died.

Because ( And I'm not truly sure ) he exchanged his heart and arm in exchange of al's soul.

¿ Do you remember first / second / third episode, at the flashback when the two brothers were about to trasmutate his mother ? When He tried to take back the soul from al, he painted two transmutation circles, one in his arm and other in his breast ( placed over the heart ).

So, I guess ED IS NOT DEAD BECAUSE HE HAD NO HEART !!!!

So crazy and Dumb theory, but Izumi lost the 50% of her vital organs and she's still alive...
Ninie
Yes, maybe, but he put a transmutation circle on his left arm, too...
blackasknight90
kewl never thought of that
Senefen
Perhaps the so-called picture of Edward from the movie isn't Ed at all, but Al!

Can't be Al's (original) body, Al has hazel eyes, Ed has gold. Body snatching is a possibility tongue.gif.

Because ( And I'm not truly sure ) he exchanged his heart and arm in exchange of al's soul

I'm not sure about the anime but in the manga he OFFERED his heart, his (other) leg and both his arms, however only one arm was taken as the price. He would die if he lost his heart. He almost died from losing his limbs and Izumi almost died from loss of her organs. Loss of his heart would definetly kill him.
Queen of the dammed
Hey! This is an anime! Ed with no heart does not sound so impossible... tongue.gif (Who am I kidding...)
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Senefen @ Oct 1 2004, 04:41 AM)
I'm not sure about the anime but in the manga he OFFERED his heart, his (other) leg and both his arms, however only one arm was taken as the price.

It's the same in the anime. His heart wasn't taken from him, only his arm.

Hmmm... in any case, Al needs to have a living Ed if he wants to transmute his soul into his brother. And if he wants to transmute Ed's soul into someone else's body, he'd need him alive too (Dante, Hohenheim)...

T__T I'd hate to see him die.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.