Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fma Ep 51 Spoilers. Omg!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > Original Japanese episodes (with sub)
Pages: 1, 2
Ayumi
In the manga Ed said that arm, heart it doesnt matter jsut bring my brother back...so he just lost an arm...I dont quite remember the anime one XD
QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Sep 30 2004, 03:08 PM)
Well, he looked tall enough in the movie poster. biggrin.gif

It's all relative, it's all relative.. could be the camera angles XD.

Neo-Ed, eh? Sounds.... a little too trippy. But then again that thing when Ed got all weird in the 5th laboratory.. it might happen again. Researcher please respond sad.gif
gugclo
What the hell? Random o.o why would archer want the country to himself, i thought he was still loyal to the furher....
Researcher
QUOTE(gugclo @ Oct 2 2004, 05:27 AM)
What the hell? Random o.o why would archer want the country to himself, i thought he was still loyal to the furher....

Full Metal Archer is an ambitious guy and a backstabber of course.

With his experience on how to deal with Homunculus like Greed, he had Greed's Skull remember? He also did things like recruiting back Shou Tucker and Kimberly without authorisation from the Fuhrer. He has his own agendas and he had his own secret Chimaera Army, before Scar wiped them all out.

Why would he give up on a golden opportunity to take out Fuhrer Pride as well as Mustang?

Link to the Proof of my Ep 51 Spoilers:
http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Animation/hagar...r/index051.html
Chibi Viki
i can't say i'm surprised that a guy such as himself would want power over the whole country over to himself. i'm just amazed on how this guy managed to survive being cut in half in liore and being fitted with freaky robo automail when being fitted with an automail arm or leg is already painful enough to make a grown man cry.

anyway, someone seriously needs to kill this guy! he's like a cockroach waiting to be squished.
Beowulf
Well Reseacher's spoiler turned out to be false...
Chibi Viki
okay guys... since there are quite a number of ep 51 threads, and this one seems to be going nowhere, i'm going to close it now...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.