Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Do You Think Will Be The Last Humunculi?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > English Dub episodes (on Adult Swim)
Nega FMA
<Closing the thread since we had seen whole 51 episode and this has been answered. 02/21/07 ~Tombow>

Who do you think will be the last humunculus standing out of the current six if Ed actually does manage to kill 5 of them? I think Pride will be the last one,who im guessing is the Fuhuer since all current humunculus have been named except Fuher and since Greed said something about Envy and Pride it would make sense that he's the fuher,the one with the Ultimate Eye. He has the skills to see any on coming death and evade it easily unlike the other humunculi. So do you think the fuher will be the last remaining humunculus?
DustStorm
*Edits* I think Gluttony will be the last homunculi standing.
Nega FMA
But thats in the japanese forums and this is for people that don't want the series spoiled for them. If they go into the japanese forums they're riskiing major spoilers. For people who are actually patient enough to wait to watch it on Adult Swim i've made the thread just for these forums,An alternate if you will. Oh and btw have you noticed all the story on Wrath was immedately dropped and we all of a sudden switch to Greed and his men? I wonder when Wrath will strike back? We saw him in the last episode with Fuhur and Sloth so he's obvisouly there where Al and the military is.

Gluttony,really? He does seem like the least likely to be the last so it might just be him. I really can't picture Lust or Wrath making it near the end since we almost know everything about them. We still don't know anything about Sloth,Gluttony,Fuher and Envy.
cloneofenvy
i'm going with envy
Mustang_2
I think that the Bradley will be the last one standing and Roy takes him down. I am not sure why I think this but I do.
Nega FMA
I can't see Mustang beating Pride with the ablitie Pride has. He could easily dodge Mustangs flames with his ultimate eye.
MasterKris
ur all wrong dudes!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
Sesshy_Kurama_Bakura
I personally think that Envy will.
Keiko-san
ENVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ENVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE SEEN IT!!!!!!!!I saw the last two episodes in JP Envy kills ed. AND HE IS NOT GIRLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nepharski
[spoiler]The order of death will be Lust, Sloth, Pride, Wrath and Gluttony, and finally Envy.[/spoiler]
Full Metal Elf
^^ (nods)...yup....I've seen it too...

[spoiler]...leading up to Sloth and Lust's death...AWESOME fights!..happy.gif[/spoiler]
MasterKris
Spoiler ahead...

ENVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ENVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE SEEN IT!!!!!!!!I saw the last two episodes in JP Envy kills ed. AND HE IS NOT GIRLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Put on spoiler tags, geez...
Also, the order is wrong. It's really...
[spoiler]Lust, Sloth,Pride, ENVY(gets used first to open the Gate), then Wrath and Gluttony[/spoiler]
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(Keiko-san @ Jan 7 2006, 12:05 AM) [snapback]337280[/snapback]

spoiler tags anyone? >_>

well i think and chose Wrath will be but now that i remember that [spoiler] Envy is in the movie and i don't think he really does die [/spoiler]
soo i think Envy will be even though i picked Wrath...my bad ^^;;
MasterKris
I was talking about the movie, the order is in the order that they die in the movie. Oh, and I forgot Greed...
Nega FMA
I STILL think its Pride. He just has all the qualities of being the last humunculus to stand. BTW please DO NOT POST SPOLIERS IN AN AMERICAN AUDIENCE FORUM! Its a good thing i didn't know what the hell you meant when you said **** would be the last one and i sure as hell don't see how **** would be the last one to stand but if it is im glad i don't know how it happens yet.
MasterKris
don't worry, Pride appears in the movie. (HEHEHEHEHEHEHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *evil smile*)
joletaro
I Think it will be lust because the other humonculi always follow what she say.
MasterKris
I Think it will be lust because the other humonculi always follow what she say.

You are a brave soul, joletaro. cool.gif
The Sock Alchemist
I think it'll be Wrath because of his lack of human remains...
Fullmetal-Dream
Lust i know all and see all.j/k
cadillac
I think it will be Wrath and Gluttony.
thecheese
um, btw, person who saw last two episodes, i saw them as well, but no need to ruin it like an ass, but since your pointing out lies, although i try not to but in, i dont want anyone to get the wrong idea.. Envy does not kill Ed...
the_lightning_alchemist10
i thought it was gonna be Lust but i read the spoilers, so down the drain my theory goes!
cadillac
QUOTE(thecheese @ Jan 19 2006, 09:32 PM) [snapback]340385[/snapback]

um, btw, person who saw last two episodes, i saw them as well, but no need to ruin it like an ass, but since your pointing out lies, although i try not to but in, i dont want anyone to get the wrong idea.. Envy does not kill Ed...

If you meant me then I'm sorry I was being an ass but Envy does kind of kill Ed, its just that Ed doesn't stay dead.
Full Metal Elf
You guys could use Spoiler Tags...when talking about the Envy/Ed stuff in the last 2 episodes...(sigh). wink.gif....So that you don't give it all away to those who haven't seen them yet.....
Colette
Before, I thought it would be Lust....But...

Envy dry.gif
Automne
QUOTE(thecheese @ Jan 19 2006 @ 09:32 PM)
Envy does not kill Ed...

[spoiler]Yes, he does.[/spoiler]

Next!

Kazuka
I would definatly go with Envy. And j/w is envy a guy or a girl?
kenderoth
At first i thought it would be sloth because i dont really know i just thought because she was more important than th rest that she is Ed and Al's mother kinda and Ed got her body part first. I then noticed the spoilers and read one of them and stoped half way threw but stoped and im just sticking with my ariginal disition. dry.gif
primus diddy
I read all the spoilers, but not before I voted. I voted for Lust because in this past episode she helped Ed and thought she might again. I figured therefore, it'd be smart of Ed to keep her around to keep the other homunculi at bay. He could also sort of blackmail her "I'll make you human if you help me ______, and I have you weakness." I know that's not how Ed does things, but I guess I'm a hopeless opportunist.
Nepharski
Dude, Greed will totally be the last Homunculus standing. No doubt. wink.gif

Seriously though, Envy.
[spoiler]And that's not a guess or an opinion.[/spoiler]
Full Metal Elf
Of course it will be Greed!!!! Who's to say he won't come back! It happened in the Manga!!..mwuahahaha!!
r315razor
WTF!?!? ENVY IS A BOY??!?!!?
Automne
QUOTE(r315razor Posted Yesterday @ 07:20 PM)
WTF!?!? ENVY IS A BOY??!?!!?

Yes rolleyes.gif
instantmirage
probably King Bradley >?
Winry Elric
I think it's gonna be Envy^^ I LOVE Envy biggrin.gif

[spoiler]I'm also right^^[/spoiler]
SilverMetal Alchemist
envy all the way!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.