Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Riza's Fanart.
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Riza-Hawkeye
So, due to some people who seemed vaguely interested in whatever pops into my head and come out on paper, I begin the unveiling of My Fanart thread. smile.gif

First of all, I don't usually draw any FMA stuff at all, and what I usually draw is just any random thing.
When I actually do try to draw something out of a manga or anime, it'll probably be Pita-Ten, because somehow it seem's really easy. happy.gif;;

Chibi Tidus.
This was done for the holiday season, and was done on my pad I have at home and the pages are bigger than the scanner screen itself, so the lettering isn't shown.
It was done on textured paper, so coloring it in would have been a no-no. mellow.gif
Also, I'm no good at coloring.

Shia-chan.
This I found while cleaning my room. I only shaded it in recently and I actually finished the layout all the way back in April. >D
It was done on copy paper, and It could have been colored I suppose, but I already had somewhat of small smudges all over the page and I didn't wanna mess around too much with it. laugh.gif

FLCL Pic.
This was done off watching a type of commercial. Yeah, and somehow the commercial reminded me of this place in FLCL that Naota and Mamimi visited often. It was also done on copy paper, no I didn't color this one either.

The proof that science class is dull.
This is done on lined paper because it was started during science class that day. I left it half done and went back to it final period that day. So it was done during about 20 or so minutes. It looks very starange and it sorta doen't make much sense, but oh well. rolleyes.gif

So, I've finished showing everyone my bad drawings for now. Well atleast until I get around to scanning more. So I hope I haven't dulled you all too much now. tongue.gif
Tombow
Finally!! Riza-Hawkeye's own fanart thread!! smile.gif

Those are all very very good!! I love them!!
Can't wait to see more!! happy.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
yay for Riza-doodle! i was wondering if you'd actually make one laugh.gif they're very good better then me =_=

as mah Lil' Alien said, Can't wait for more! update! update!
Riza-Hawkeye
Thanks Tombow, and Xobo. smile.gif
I personally think that they're pretty bad though.

But I do have some new drawings though.

Ara-chan.
I drew my friend from school. This took a pretty long time considering I was working on it between classes and was able to finish during Journalism. It was done on copy paper, and with regular pencil, so the thin lines, really aren't thin at all. laugh.gif
It was a whole lot bigger, yet photobucket did resize it after I added them to my Album.

Edo-Pic.
My actual first time drawing Edward, anything FMA, now that I think about it. huh.gif
It was just a plain sketch and took me about 15-20 minutes, and also plain paper.
No coloring, again because I suppose I just despise it completely. rolleyes.gif

So, that is all my newest, crappiest, and uncolored art. smile.gif
Tombow
Wow, those are very good!!
You are sooo good with the hair.. Ed's hair is like, dead on!!
You did that in 15 - 20 min!!?? I am very impressed!! happy.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(Tombow @ Jan 7 2006, 04:06 AM) [snapback]337335[/snapback]
Wow, those are very good!!
You are sooo good with the hair.. Ed's hair is like, dead on!!
You did that in 15 - 20 min!!?? I am very impressed!! happy.gif

Did you know my new life's goal is to glomp you? tongue.gif
But I guess since I had exams, I didn't draw much so I scanned some of the pics I had halfway done and finished them up.
So I have only two pictures.

Untitled.
This was something I did in about 20-30 minutes. It was something I did just to see how well I could do it and I suppose I got an okay, right? laugh.gif
I tried to draw the wings, Yukiru Sugisaki style, and it could have been better in my opinion. happy.gif;;
It was resized various times and the bottom is cut off. Whoops.

Untitled_02.
This was something I drew off a writing piece I read and it was my image of the main character, I thought the flower in the background suited her, but my sketchpad, where this was drawn is bigger than my scanner screen, and photobucket had to resize the picture, so it's fairly small. Which is good cause you can't see the stray pencil marks.

So, that's all for now.
Tombow
I like them very much!!
It's impressive that you can produce those with quick free-hand drawings!!
Nice design, with the right amount of details, and very clean lines!!
I don't know the story that inspired the second drawing, but it deffinitely got very distinctive willowy character to it.
Very, very nice!! happy.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
And so, I have gotten over my lazyness and I have decided to post my recent drawing(s).

Uncolored.
This was an idea I got from my good friend who over IM said "I'm Canti" from FLCL. As you can see, the little logo on his shirt is Canti's logo. The box represents Canti's TV screen head and the word 'Atmosk' is Canti's actual name.

Colored.
Yes, my first posted drawing that is colored!! laugh.gif
I did it in marker because I wanted the colors to stand out boldly, it's pretty much the same as the other one, only colored I guess. tongue.gif

And so, I've finished posting.
Tombow
Gahaha!! I watched FLCL many times (it's a super short series!! XDDD) so, of course I love these!! laugh.gif
(You don't see many FLCL theme fanart, period!! biggrin.gif )
I love the "TV box head" idea!! Nice job!! happy.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
Thank You Darling Tombow!! smile.gif

So, only one new doodle </insert idiotic laughing here/> today.

Naota.
This is my second attempt at drawing Naota. The first one looked like, well bad... mellow.gif
So, yes I'm rather proud of this one, expecially since I drew it in a time of 10 minutes.
Well, he does look older than I would have liked. XDD
So that is all, for now.
Celestial Shadow
Wow, you're pretty good Riza! I wish I had been that good at your age!
Tombow
Awww, I love your Naota!!
Wish you could post your art more often! happy.gif
Shirei
Nice. O; I like teh chibi zeh most. Tee-hee.
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(Celestial Shadow @ Feb 11 2006, 02:40 PM) [snapback]348829[/snapback]
Thank You!! That means alot coming from someone as talented as you are!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Tombow @ Feb 12 2006, 08:58 AM) [snapback]349088[/snapback]
Awww, I love your Naota!!
Wish you could post your art more often! happy.gif
Thanks alot. I like it too~! X3
I'd post my horrid drawings more often, but most of them just aren't that good. unsure.gif

QUOTE(Shirei @ Feb 12 2006, 04:42 PM) [snapback]349227[/snapback]
Nice. O; I like teh chibi zeh most. Tee-hee.
Heh, thanks. I liked doing the chibi myself. You're pretty good yourself. smile.gif

Hmmm....
I really, really don't like this but I liked how I did certain things on it I guess. Meh, I guess I was in one of my girly moods when I drew this. D:

I'll edit this post soon so something actually worth a .5 can go on here. XDDDDD

Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ Mar 1 2006, 09:30 PM) [snapback]356953[/snapback]

Thank You!! That means alot coming from someone as talented as you are!! biggrin.gif
Aww, you're so sweet. But I don't consider myself as having ANY talent! You're going to be a great artist soon if you keep practicing.
Ailuro
QUOTE(Celestial Shadow @ Mar 1 2006, 07:38 PM) [snapback]356961[/snapback]

Aww, you're so sweet. But I don't consider myself as having ANY talent! You're going to be a great artist soon if you keep practicing.

Pff. Geez, Celes. You? No talent? Haha, right. *snort* laugh.gif

And yes, very lovely art, Riza. smile.gif
Tombow
Hmmm....
I really, really don't like this but I liked how I did certain things on it I guess. Meh, I guess I was in one of my girly moods when I drew this. D:
I like it!! smile.gif
It has a nice gentle, sweet, and innocent quality to it.
I think it's very lovely!! happy.gif
alchemist x
Not bad, a few are very good too. keep up the good work.
Ed-Al-Win Fan
Awesome! Their are all very lovely peices artwork, I definitely recommend keeping up the good work...They are all really good in my opinion smile.gif
Galorfilinde
Your work isn't bad at all! I love it! Especially the Shia-chan one. Keep up the good work. You should be more confident about your art.
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Mar 1 2006, 10:42 PM) [snapback]356966[/snapback]
And yes, very lovely art, Riza. smile.gif
Thank you!! smile.gif
QUOTE(Tombow @ Mar 3 2006, 02:30 AM) [snapback]357582[/snapback]
Hmmm....
I like it!! smile.gif
It has a nice gentle, sweet, and innocent quality to it.
I think it's very lovely!! happy.gif
Thanks you for saying so. ^^
QUOTE(alchemist x @ Mar 3 2006, 11:23 PM) [snapback]357914[/snapback]
Not bad, a few are very good too. keep up the good work.
QUOTE(Ed-Al-Win Fan @ Mar 4 2006, 12:37 AM) [snapback]357983[/snapback]

Awesome! Their are all very lovely peices artwork, I definitely recommend keeping up the good work...They are all really good in my opinion smile.gif
QUOTE(Galorfilinde @ Mar 10 2006, 06:46 AM) [snapback]361213[/snapback]
Your work isn't bad at all! I love it! Especially the Shia-chan one. Keep up the good work. You should be more confident about your art.
Heh, so many nice compliments.

Fool.
This I did during study hall, not exactly an outrageous piece but it's so my post won't be just spam... >D
Zarpia
ohmy.gif OMG! They are all so cute happy.gif you ARE talented^^
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Ailuro @ Mar 1 2006, 09:42 PM) [snapback]356966[/snapback]

Stop being so cold-hearted and sarcastic Aily sad.gif

What was the purpose of that last pic Riza... laugh.gif
Ailuro
QUOTE(Celestial Shadow @ Mar 10 2006, 09:08 PM) [snapback]361520[/snapback]

QUOTE(Ailuro @ Mar 1 2006, 09:42 PM) [snapback]356966[/snapback]

Stop being so cold-hearted and sarcastic Aily sad.gif

Aw, just because I'm cold-hearted most of the time doesn't mean I'm cold-hearted this time. tongue.gif
mei_tenshi
Why are artists so hard on themselves? You all are awesome. =P

Riza, the way you draw your people are so cute! ohmy.gif
Ailuro
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Mar 10 2006, 10:11 PM) [snapback]361533[/snapback]

Because the artist is the only one that has a real idea of their own abilities and weaknesses. In most drawings, usually only the artist can see the mistakes made and they get frustrated when others compliment the work that they know is flawed.

At least, that's how I always feel. tongue.gif
Water Achemist
YOu draw so well! I wish I could draw nearly as good as you. I really like the Ed one^^
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(zarpia @ Mar 10 2006, 11:17 PM) [snapback]361493[/snapback]
ohmy.gif OMG! They are all so cute happy.gif you ARE talented^^
LIAR!! laugh.gif Thanks Darling Zarpia. smile.gif
QUOTE(Celestial Shadow @ Mar 11 2006, 12:08 AM) [snapback]361520[/snapback]
What was the purpose of that last pic Riza... laugh.gif
To cover up the spam...? mellow.gif
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Mar 11 2006, 01:11 AM) [snapback]361533[/snapback]
I hope you don't mean me, cause i'm not anything near an artist. rolleyes.gif
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Mar 11 2006, 01:11 AM) [snapback]361533[/snapback]
Riza, the way you draw your people are so cute! ohmy.gif
Thank you Mei.
QUOTE(Water Achemist @ Mar 11 2006, 11:52 AM) [snapback]361635[/snapback]
YOu draw so well! I wish I could draw nearly as good as you. I really like the Ed one^^
Heh, thank you Water Achemist.

Anyway...

dry.gif ........
This was bad. I had another blast of girly inspiration that wouldn't leave my body or mind until I drew it out on paper.
My way of exsorsism if you will. tongue.gif
Anyway, it took about 2 hours, was done on my giant sketch pad which is all texture paper, and I think it's all smudgy cause I accidentally rubbed my hand against the paper to often and sprawled all the lead of the pencil across the paper.
I do horribleh sketches so you can clearly see the deep pencil marks in there, and all the little paper trails the eraser left.
The little things along the side are meant to look like tears, to make it seem like an old photograph of some sort I guess. Maybe if I have the patience (or ability) I might go back and color it in one day. rolleyes.gif

Eri Ninamori.
Yay!! It's Eri! For anyone who didn't know, she's my favorite anime character, since well ever I guess. mellow.gif
Again, the huge sketch pad, regular pencils and a very, very good eraser. I am sooo happy her left hand was cut off, it looked really really bad so it wasn't needed on the scan. Her eyes looked a bit weird but I like this one, considering I did in under a day's time. I think this shall be colored soon maybe.
Tombow
Oh, nice sketches!!
I like your "girly" sketche!! It has such a sweet feel!! smile.gif
And, your Eri Ninamori came out beautiful!!
I'd love to see them colored!! happy.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
yoi are TOO good Love , dry.gif
just kidding! tongue.gif but you sure are better then me, i need to work more, haha ^^;

i like your girleh one! it's kyute. ^^ then again all i do IS draw girly things so thats probably why rolleyes.gif
they're very good though in my opinion smile.gif

you get more comments then me! ohmy.gif
Ed-Al-Win Fan
Awesome, I love all those sketches, I also adore the eyes (lol)! I'm pretty sure colored its going to come out looking even better smile.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
I'd say you're not bad yerself Riza! I like your pics too! happy.gif They're intresting to look at, and cute too!
Tombow
@Riza-Hawkeye - Miss your artwork!! happy.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
I guess first I want to give eveyone a big thanks! You're comments make me all warm and fuzzy inside. tongue.gif
But I sort of opened up a Deviantart account, so I thought I'd only use this thread for FMA fanart, but I guess I'm not drawing much of anything lately, so I guess I'm sorry. sad.gif
Everything's been pretty hectic at home and school, so bleh.

I guess the very best I can do is give you this link Tombow?
My DevArt Page.

I guess you can all leave comments or whatever here if you like anything on the DevArt account. Fat chance.
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Cool. You're a pretty gurl! ^^ And nice deviant page. smile.gif
Riza-Hawkeye
QUOTE(KiorujiXeroxGurl @ May 4 2006, 11:51 PM) [snapback]390643[/snapback]
Cool. You're a pretty gurl! ^^ And nice deviant page. smile.gif
Aww~! That's sweet! Now I feel bad cause I just deleted that. tongue.gif
Anyway, thanks for your second compliment as well.
Tombow
@Riza-Hawkeye - Yeah, I understand... Everyone is busy with the schoolwork, and other stuff... which is, how it should be, I guess, and totally understandable. happy.gif
BTW, nice DivA account!!
Awsome artworks, and love your desktop!! biggrin.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(Riza-Hawkeye @ May 6 2006, 07:08 AM) [snapback]390918[/snapback]

Aww~! That's sweet! Now I feel bad cause I just deleted that. tongue.gif
Anyway, thanks for your second compliment as well.

Huh? You delete that? Too bad. I think you're very cute! ^^ Yeah, and your welcome!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.