Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ed's Not Dead...
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > Original Japanese episodes (with sub)
Carnal Malefactor
He's pining for the fjörds tongue.gif
BlueRakuen
I too like to rest with a big whole in my chest... the eyes wide open ^.^

but seriously.... Ed can't be dead... TT.TT
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(BlueRakuen @ Sep 27 2004, 04:59 AM)
I too like to rest with a big whole in my chest... the eyes wide open ^.^

but seriously.... Ed can't be dead... TT.TT

0 for 1...

I hope there are people here that this is not lost on.
Queen of the dammed
Ed is dead...HOWEVER...HIS RAGING GHOST SHALL RETURN!!!! DIE ENVY DIE!!!!!
Inshi
Ed cant be dead, HE's on the poster for the movie(the movie taken place seven years after)
Carnal Malefactor
[sigh]

Nobody gets it. dry.gif
Shrimpusmaximus
Yeah, he needs to be nailed to his perch.....

The real question is how he's gonna come back.
odoridan
PINING for the FJORDS?!?!?!? What kind of talk is that? Look, why did he fall flat on his back?

This is an ex-Ed!

biggrin.gif
Shrimpusmaximus
And here I thought I had to wait for the original author to get credit for knowing monty python. Yo Odoridan, go check out my Complete Theory of Alchemy thing I need good feed back.
Queen of the dammed
Ed should come back in a most spectacular fashion!!!!!! ROOOOOAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!
Knives122
QUOTE(Queen of the dammed @ Sep 28 2004, 09:16 AM)
Ed should come back in a most spectacular fashion!!!!!! ROOOOOAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!

your saying that hes gonna come back as the Hulk(judging from the roar) and destroy everything
Omakase Shimasu
Nah, gender-bender. rolleyes.gif
Lord Odenetheus
Took people long enough to realize the connection to the Parrot Sketch.
watcher
I was mad cause they didnt just kill ed once but three times. When you find out why ed was on the other side of the gate is because Dante tried to kill him by doing the same she did to his father. (Kill 1) Then they wrecked a zepplin on him.(kill 2) Then envy's gaping whole wound and they finally gave the Envy character some meaning, not just some jerk who looks as if he should be doing jazzercise.(Kill 3) That what alot of punishment for me at least. Almost worse than the end of evangelion.
i think Al will be sad and resurict him usinf himself aka the philospherrs stone
Fma 51 - Groundshog Day : The day Ed gets killed again and again and again... (101 ways to kill an Ed)
rsF
Ed's fate:
After his apparent "death", a half-elf level 25 Cleric (domains: healing, traveling) named Bob the Healer steps in the scene and casts several instances of Implosion, killing Envy, Dante, Gluttony, and Wrath (player versus player settings are off, so no third-party or party members are injured). He casts a maximized Eagle's Splendor on Rose, making her the fairest lady in the land of alchemy. He also happens to cast Resurrect on Ed, raising him from the dead. Then, using a Stone of Recall, Bob teleports to Pride's home and decided to go melee with his Greatsword +5 (Keen, +2d6 fire damage, On hit Daze 75%/DC26). Then they all go to the town of Neverwinter to drink some dwarven ale. The end.

I was obviously bored.
Carnal Malefactor
Phoenix Down, anyone? laugh.gif
Socom
QUOTE(rsF @ Sep 29 2004, 02:19 AM)

I was obviously bored.

yes, yes you were
Suigy14
laugh.gif
Hym
And why AL wouldnt Tie ed's spirit into envy's body ^^? that way he can take his normal appearence^^
Omakase Shimasu
Hehe, just realized the title's one big spoiler. Maybe the mods should do something about that? biggrin.gif
Hcampos
Ed is going to be the first correct human transmutation....thats how they are going to explain it......tongue.gif
Hentai Guest
QUOTE(Inshi @ Sep 28 2004, 02:39 AM)
Ed cant be dead, HE's on the poster for the movie(the movie taken place seven years after)

maybe that's really al in ed's body somehow and the poster was just to throw everyone off. the idea is pretty crazy but knowing fma, even that would be a possibility. comments?
Hcampos
As I've said they are going to revive him by a complete human trans mutation
QUOTE(Hentai Guest @ Sep 29 2004, 06:40 PM)
QUOTE(Inshi @ Sep 28 2004, 02:39 AM)

maybe that's really al in ed's body somehow and the poster was just to throw everyone off. the idea is pretty crazy but knowing fma, even that would be a possibility. comments?

I thought about that... but it makes my head hurt sad.gif
Fullmetal Armor
I think something similair to the event with the lots of incomplete P. Stone might happen. Remember that at that time he made a circle with his arms but he never transmuted anything? so the incomplete stone reacted to him in that manner? I think something similiar will happen this time with Al considering Ed never transmuted anything this time as well wink.gif
chloe
i also think that Al might use Ed's body... but it's not likely because Ed's body will rot like Lyra/Dante and Hohenheim's body. well.. maybe the body will last until the movie... then they'll bring that problem up again
RolfKaese
hi chloe ~ missed you ;.;
AngryBastard
i refuse to believe that he's dead......envy sucks!!! tongue.gif
but he have to come back....if he dead what will happen to Al sad.gif
becky
i'd rather ed didn't kill my great grandparents to come alive! lol...

all those pooooooor londoners have to die!
Akahige
Of course he'll be back! His arm and leg are finally up for grabs since Dante and Envy took out Wrath... Unfortunately, I think the final sacrifice will be made by Al.
Aqua_Alchemist
Ed's fate:
After his apparent "death", a half-elf level 25 Cleric (domains: healing, traveling) named Bob the Healer steps in the scene and casts several instances of Implosion, killing Envy, Dante, Gluttony, and Wrath (player versus player settings are off, so no third-party or party members are injured). He casts a maximized Eagle's Splendor on Rose, making her the fairest lady in the land of alchemy. He also happens to cast Resurrect on Ed, raising him from the dead. Then, using a Stone of Recall, Bob teleports to Pride's home and decided to go melee with his Greatsword +5 (Keen, +2d6 fire damage, On hit Daze 75%/DC26). Then they all go to the town of Neverwinter to drink some dwarven ale. The end.

rsf, do you want to start Forum ADD lol?
Elderberry
Nooo, Ed can't die! (*suffers from a stomachache for 2 days because of the upsetting tension and sorrow*)

It sounds really mean, but at this point I'd be willing to even let characters like Al die if it means Ed stays alive....
blackasknight90
my theory full metal alchemist is all a dream made by the ed in our world and in the final episode our ed wakes up and sez "wat a wierd dream" lol tongue.gif
QUOTE(blackasknight90 @ Sep 30 2004, 07:11 PM)
my theory full metal alchemist is all a dream made by the ed in our world and in the final episode our ed wakes up and sez "wat a wierd dream" lol  tongue.gif

No but the real ending is ... (sorry to borrow your idea)...

It is morning. We see a bed. Under the blanket is someone tossing and turning about. We hear moans and groans (get that Riza image out of your naughty minds!) in a male voice (how do you like that laugh.gif ). The birds sing outside the window.

The blankets are thrown off but we don't get to see the person as the blanket covers the camera. A yawn is heard. We hear "That was a weird dream." As the blanket slides off the camera, we hear a slam and we see a closed door.

Downstairs a table waits with dishes covered with those silver covers (you know, those semi-round thingees that cover food). The sound of a chair creaks. We see the tips of fingers reaching for a cover. As the cover is lifted, the camera zooms in to see.... the bleeding head of Ed on the plate!

The camera zooms out and we see Gluttony in normal clothes sitting reaching out for the head and starts to munch on it. "Honey!" he cries, "Can I get more of these heads of idiots? They are less filling, tastes great!"

FMA... The End...
Queen of the dammed
QUOTE(Guest @ Oct 1 2004, 02:24 AM)
QUOTE(blackasknight90 @ Sep 30 2004, 07:11 PM)
my theory full metal alchemist is all a dream made by the ed in our world and in the final episode our ed wakes up and sez "wat a wierd dream" lol  tongue.gif

No but the real ending is ... (sorry to borrow your idea)...

It is morning. We see a bed. Under the blanket is someone tossing and turning about. We hear moans and groans (get that Riza image out of your naughty minds!) in a male voice (how do you like that laugh.gif ). The birds sing outside the window.

The blankets are thrown off but we don't get to see the person as the blanket covers the camera. A yawn is heard. We hear "That was a weird dream." As the blanket slides off the camera, we hear a slam and we see a closed door.

Downstairs a table waits with dishes covered with those silver covers (you know, those semi-round thingees that cover food). The sound of a chair creaks. We see the tips of fingers reaching for a cover. As the cover is lifted, the camera zooms in to see.... the bleeding head of Ed on the plate!

The camera zooms out and we see Gluttony in normal clothes sitting reaching out for the head and starts to munch on it. "Honey!" he cries, "Can I get more of these heads of idiots? They are less filling, tastes great!"

FMA... The End...

Okay.... blink.gif *Moves away from guest*
Omakase Shimasu
laugh.gif .... ph34r.gif That's one scary mental image.
SolidsnakeX007
PEOPLE THERE IS STILL 1 MORE EPISODE LEFT LET THING PLAY OUT!!! WE ALL HAVE FAITH IN ED HE IS AN AWESOME MIDGET WHO KICKS ASSS!!!!!
Natsumi Kobayashi
hehe you are all going to be sooooo surprised!, i saw what happens and it will blow your mind! *giggles at less furtunate that can't see the last ep. b4 it airs in tokyo* I have "connections" you could say and I just finished it today. Man i can't wait for the movie! i hope you all enjoy it as much as i did!

Natsumi Kobayashi
Editing Staff
blackasknight90
hehe you are all going to be sooooo surprised!, i saw what happens and it will blow your mind! *giggles at less furtunate that can't see the last ep. b4 it airs in tokyo* I have "connections" you could say and I just finished it today. Man i can't wait for the movie! i hope you all enjoy it as much as i did!

tELL ME WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!! I'M DYING HERE!!!!!
Ninie
QUOTE(blackasknight90 @ Oct 1 2004, 11:08 PM)

tELL ME WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!! I'M DYING HERE!!!!!

No! Don't tell us!
Shiroi
T.T *Doesn't know what to believe anymore*

What could be that surprising...? *drawing blanks*
I have to say, this is one series I can't make an intelligent prediction on. The ending could be Ed destroying the gate and combining the two worlds, for all we know! Or maybe the whole cast dies and gets reborn on Earth. X_x

*Bashes head against wall in frustration*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.