Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Heterosexual Couples, ver.2. Choose your favorite couples among these choices!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2
Omakase Shimasu
Okay, the original poll has been locked because I was dense enough to include the two main couples. rolleyes.gif

Well, two polls for you to enjoy this time! A main poll and an all out between Roy and Ed. I can't wait to see the results this time. Oh! And if you think I forgot a couple, there's still one poll choice left to fill. Or I can switch things around.
blackrider76
Can i choose "other"? You left out some couples
Automne
:pokes Kase: Hey! Where is Hoho/Dante??? Oh well...:votes for Izumi/Sig and Mustang/Nurse:

But my fav is still EnWin!
Sword Alchemist
I vote Denny/Maria. I love the idea of them in a romantic relationship.
The Great Asparagus
I voted Scar/Lust and Mustang/Havoc's nurse. Awww... I think Lust has a major soft spot for poor Scar by the end of the series, and it was so sad how they're connected. it's pretty touching... but so damn sad!! ;_; I like Havoc's nurse. Her eyes are soooo shiny. tongue.gif but she's a pushover. which only makes her eyes shinier lol. biggrin.gif
Colette
HughesxGracia! laugh.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
HoHoxTrisha happy.gif

the other choices i picked Roy and Havok's nurse...even though i don't know who she is. she's not the one related to Armstrong is she? or does she have yet to come still after episode 40?
DustStorm
I voted for IzumiXSig and RoyXHavoc's Nurse.
Ladymercury
Royai xD
Mikage_Elric
I am,in fact, A HeidrichXNoa supporter
GaluxKitty
Well, my favourite het pair after Royai is of course Havoc/Hawkeye. XD But I love Al/Winry too, and Scar/Lust too!
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Mikage_Elric @ Feb 8 2006, 06:38 PM) [snapback]347892[/snapback]

I thought I was the only one.

I know for sure that I'm the only one who writes that pair as of yet... blink.gif (Noa is my latest guilty pleasure of fanficcing.)
Riza Mustang
well.. hughes/gracia and scar/lust were my two choises... but in teh end i chose hughes...

2nd one: roy and the nurse... i just loved the look on havoc's face when he saw them
Full Metal Elf
Hohenheim and Trisha is so cute!....They really loved each other, and it's adorable!...^___^ It's too bad he had to leave...T_T
Electrastar
I don't know why EdwardxWinry wasn't mention in your choice, because I would have voted for them. They are my favorite FMA couple. The evolution of their relationship is so cute to witness on both their parts. Young love, it's just so cute.
Fuzzytoesocks
Err...

Is RosexEd considered a major couple? 'Cause if not, I like them a lot. ^^
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Fuzzytoesocks @ Feb 9 2006, 10:40 PM) [snapback]348304[/snapback]

Err...

Is RosexEd considered a major couple? 'Cause if not, I like them a lot. ^^

I think so...

*Loves Rose x Anyone*
Mikage_Elric
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Feb 9 2006, 12:17 AM) [snapback]347985[/snapback]

QUOTE(Mikage_Elric @ Feb 8 2006, 06:38 PM) [snapback]347892[/snapback]

I thought I was the only one.

I know for sure that I'm the only one who writes that pair as of yet... blink.gif (Noa is my latest guilty pleasure of fanficcing.)

Yeah I love both of them and They look great together.
Ed-Al-Win Fan
Hmm I choose others, because Ed/Win are my ultimate fav, but of choosing another sec good couple I would choose Hoho/Trisha. They are a nice couple:)
Roi Moustang
Come on now how could you leave out Roy and Riza.. the best "COUPLE" in the world
GS4Life
I'll steal another quote from Darth Vader today.......

I find your lack of EdWin and Ling-RanFan disturbing.
GaluxKitty
>_< Didn't you read?

She purposely left out the popular couples because they dominated last time.
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Mikage_Elric @ Feb 10 2006, 05:37 PM) [snapback]348486[/snapback]
Yeah I love both of them and They look great together.

Look great together? What does that have to do with it?
Ansem_pesuer_of_darkness
I said other.I am a LustxGluttony fan happy.gif
Nepharski
Meh, I don't like Denny. Maria is far too good for him. But let's see. Time to be unconventional.

LingXRan Fan

Their devotion to each other is just so perfect. Despite her lose of an arm and his possession by Greed, they continue to find a way.

Yeah, that's about it. Oh, yeah, I nearly forgot...

ScheskaxFallman

Don't question it!
Sleeping Forest
QUOTE(Roi Moustang @ Feb 12 2006, 08:48 PM) [snapback]349370[/snapback]

Come on now how could you leave out Roy and Riza.. the best "COUPLE" in the world

i agree..every pairing possible except roy and riza...
Popogeejo
Roy and Riza would destroy everything so it wouldn't be much of contest.
For some reason I can't vote but if I could Maria and Denny would win.
Sword Alchemist
It's good that Roy/Riza isn't on this poll. They're just way too popular. Anyways it's great to see Denny/Maria is 2nd place. If you're not counting Psiren/Ed or Roy/Havoc's nurse that is.

OFF TOPIC:

Why is the Roy/Riza pairing referred to as Royai? I thought "Ai" meant love (even though I could be wrong) If "Ai" is love then wouldn't Royai just mean "Roy love"?

Anyways, I'm just rambling so I'll stop.
Automne
QUOTE(Sword Alchemist Posted Today @ 02:14 PM)
Why is the Roy/Riza pairing referred to as Royai? I thought "Ai" meant love (even though I could be wrong) If "Ai" is love then wouldn't Royai just mean "Roy love"?

Something the japanese fans came up with certainly. :shrugs: Japanese-wise, the proper spelling is 'Roiai', it seems, but english-wise, it's 'RoyEye'.
Triple_Soul_Alchemist
I voted Hohenheim x Trisha, simplye because I admire the love between them and find them extremely adorable as a couple. The fangirls should be more greatful too, or otherwise they'd have no one to orgasm over.

There's a sad lack of fiction of them, though, fanart too, or anything, really. Probably because they're canon, which is sad -- we don't know how they met, or anything of the sort. Then again, there's always the manga...but at this rate we probably won't see anything pertaining to either of them for a good few months -- the summer at the soonest.

And out of the way of traditional, canon pairings -- I'm not afraid to admit that I have a penchant for Roy x Winry. It's not very popular, either...maybe I'm kinda glad. Then again, it's frequently accused of pedohpilia, much like Roy x Ed is, so...hm. Whenever I pair them together, though, I always picture them movie-wise -- Roy being 31, Winry being 18, therefore, she is legal. And maybe married. (Call me prude all you want).

*raises hand* I always thought Heiderich and Noa had some kind of chemistry between them. I dunno, they just strike me as a cute couple.

*skitters off to FF.net*

EDIT: I just now noticed the last post here was June 28th...then how did it wind up on the first page? *befuddeled*
Alchemical
Royai and Edwin are, for sure, my favorite pairings, but I also love Hughes/Gracia, and Psiren/Ed would be hilarious. XD
Amethyst Sunset
Royai and Edwin are my top two favorite pairings, but in this poll, I voted for my third - Hughes/Gracia. They're so cute together and they even had a kid. happy.gif I also like Sig/Izumi (big, strong love! XD), Hoho/Trisha and Scar/Lust. If I rattled off other pairings that I like that aren't in the poll I might just end up veering off-topic. XD

And of course, Roy/Havoc's nurse. She practically forgot her patient when Roy entered the room. XDDDDD And she got those pretty shiny sparkly eyes that probably made Riza want to kill her. XD
Ada Ross
As most of people, I love EdWin and Royai, but I really like AlWinry too, so I voted for them ^^. I think they make an adorable couple! And well, in the second option... my vote was for Psiren/Ed, it's amusing to see them arguing xD.
The random alchemist
hmm... I've always thought of Lust and Scar making a good couple in the anime. Hadn't been for... particular events I'm sure they could have started something together x.x *doesn't want to ruin the anime series with spoilers*

Also Maria and Denny would be good too.. xD almost said Maria and Ross there.

And Izumi and Sig are cool too!
Evileo
IzumixSig! This's the most interesting couple. They lost their child but stay in love. Child's death is ordeal for even the strongest true love. But they saved their feelings to each other in spite of all. And theier relationship are as romantic as they recently began. I admire this couple.

And EdxPsiren... It could be very funny. ha-ha Psiren would always be cunning fox and make Ed feel he's not the smartest man in the world. It would be very useful to throw him from Heaven to Earth.
The Fullmetal Wad
Dude..

EdxWinry
&
RoyxRiza
LIFE
Anne Packrat
Al x Paninya for the win!
Causmicfire
Maria x Denny ... Denny's just too cute XP

I missed Izumi and Sig D: They're awesome!

and for the second part Ed x Psiren, only because it'd be great to see Winry try and chase Psiren around fro stealing her guy.
That One Dude
Maria and Denny would look so adorable together. :3

Guhahaha, Psiren and Ed woulda been hilarious. I could just imagine, wild woman with a short tempered teen. >w<
GREEDisGOOD
Havoc and Hawkeye: Mustang's taken so many of Havoc's, I think it's time for revenge.

As for the second poll, Psiren and Ed: that episode's so funny.
GreedxMartel
I actually support many of those couples- but my favorite FMA is Greed/Martel.
Fushi
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Jan 10 2007, 12:25 PM) *
"I'm sorry I killed your parents... let's have sex."

More like "I don't know how I should feel about you, I just found out you killed my parents but I've admired you for so long and I know you're a good man an you're trying to change the country because of what happened, now I'm all torn, let's just have sex while I'm in a frantic state of mind it should help me think better."

Add in an illegitimate child that's a result of that sex, one Winry decides she just CAN'T raise with Roy (sex was one thing, but raising a family is another) and ends up realizing later in life that she basically did to her child what Roy did to her; deprive her of at least one parent. And boom, you get an annoying angst muse that won't leave me alone >:U

So anyways, guess which one I support?
Winry Elric
I picked ScarxLust, very cute^^

The second poll choices are just stupid>_>
Toby-Chan
This thread now about Olivia Armstrong x Roy Mustang, because I said so.

Discuss, plz.
Fushi
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Aug 22 2008, 09:48 PM) *
This thread now about Olivia Armstrong x Roy Mustang, because I said so.

Discuss, plz.

:>~

why yes I will post this every time this pairing is brought up. Because I can :>
Popogeejo
FemDom ahoy~
Fushi
Hells yeah. >:3

Seriously though, this pairing is awesome. And hot. It rules.
DNA
It burns...

But just to try...Olivia Armstrong x Roy Mustang
Toby-Chan
mildly spoilery

So, what do you think Olivia's doing with that big empty house now that she's gotten kicked everyone out?

I mean, Roy did show up with flowers at such a convenient time. (And just as soon as he left, the ladies were gossiping about her never getting a husband. Who wants to bet Roy's gonna be her poolboy/housewife once she's fuhrer?)

Bow chicka bow ow.
Fushi
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ Aug 24 2008, 08:34 PM) *
mildly spoilery

So, what do you think Olivia's doing with that big empty house now that she's gotten kicked everyone out?

I mean, Roy did show up with flowers at such a convenient time. (And just as soon as he left, the ladies were gossiping about her never getting a husband. Who wants to bet Roy's gonna be her poolboy/housewife once she's fuhrer?)

Bow chicka bow ow.

God I hope that happens.

Hehehe, housewife!Roy, yessssssssss. xD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.